PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:08 am      Post subject:

JDombrowski89 wrote:
Greetings Marcel,

If you could translate these documents I would greatly appreciate it.

Best wishes,
Justin

Kołaki
Nr 49

It took place in the village Janowiec Kościelny on 19 October (1 November) 1912 at 5 p.m. Appeared: Józef Jastrzębowski, 40 years old and Tomasz Kołakowski, 40 years old, farmers from Kołaki and they said that on 17 (30 ) October 1912 at 9 a.m. died in Kołaki Klara Szemplińska, widow, 80 years old, daughter of deceased parents: Jakub Piotrkowski and Marianna Piotrkowska maiden name Chmielewska. She was born in Piotrkowo and has been living in Kołaki.
After eye belief about Klara Szemplińska death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed only by the priest, Janów Kościelny parish administrator.

Brzozowo Nowe

It took place in the village Dzierzgowo on 15 (27 ) February 1900 at 10 a.m. Appeared: Szczepan Szempliński, son of deceased, farmer from Pobodze, 39 years old and Jan Brzeziński, servant from Dzierzgowo, 22 years old and they said that on 12 (24 ) February 1900 at 1 p.m. died in Brzozowo Nowe Konstanty Szempliński, 78 years old, born in Boruty, living with his son in Brzozowo Nowe, son of Szempliński spouces of unknown names. He widowed his wife Klara maiden name Piotrowska.
After eye belief about Konstanty Szempliński death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed only by the priest, Dzierzgowo parish administrator.

Pepłowo and Łączyno Nowe

It took place in the village Dzierzgowo on 21 January (2 February) 1887 at 6 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses: Michał Waśniewski, partial owner living in Pepłowo, 50 years old and Izydor Tański, partial owner living in Łączyno Nowe, 45 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Józef Sokołowski, single, 26 years old, born in Garlino-Komonino, son of Wincenty Sokołowski and Agnieszka Sokołowska maiden name Napierkowska, living in Pepłowo with his parents

and

Marianna Szemplińska, virgin, born in Piotrkowo, daughter of Konstanty Szempliński and Klara Szemplińska maiden name Piotrkowska, living with her parents in Łączyno Nowe, 20 years old.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Dzierzgowo and Wieczfnia parish churches on sunday days: 29 December 1886 (9 January 1887), 4 (16 ) January 1887 and 11 (23 ) January 1887.
Bride's father, present during preparation of marriage act, gave oral permition for the marriage.
Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.
Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Wincenty Gutkowski, Dzierzgowo parish administrator.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Wincenty Gutkowski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:44 am      Post subject: Re: Death record

jwozniak wrote:
Thank you so much!

Yes that is a relative of mine. I think I found a death record for his mother, Barbara. Could you translate this one as well? It's #138.

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-R8Q8-FL?i=451&wc=M6ZH-Q2S%3A171054801%2C202684301%2C202709001&cc=1867931

Thanks,
Josh

Zakrzówek
Barbara Pawęzka

It took place in Zakrzówek on 7 (19 ) October 1875 at 1 p.m. Appeared Tomasz Pawęzka, 30 years old and Józef Pawęzka, 26 years old, sons of deceased, peasants living in Zakrzówek and they said that on 6 (18 ) October 1875 at 8 p.m. died Barbara Pawęzka, widow, peasant living in Zakrzówek, 60 years old, daughter of spouces Jakubecki, names unknown.
After eye belief about Barbara Pawęzka death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

JDombrowski89

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:10 am      Post subject:

Marcel,

Thank you for your latest translations. If you could please translate the following.

Thanks for your time,
Justin

No 30 Marriage - 1894 - Anna Kwiatek Dzierzgowo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  925.81 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

No 30 Marriage - 1894 - Anna Kwiatek Dzierzgowo.jpg

No. 44 - Death Record - Teofila Sokolowska - Rąbież - 1875.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  622.7 KB

No. 44 - Death Record - Teofila Sokolowska - Rąbież - 1875.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:48 am      Post subject: Re: Help in Russian records translations!

lfgiles3 wrote:
Would appreciate help in translating attached birth record. thank you.

Nagórki

It took place in the village Piątnica on 26 January 1869 at 5 p.m. Appeared Mateusz Cwalina, 24 years old, nobleman, farmer, living in the village Nagórki in the presence of Apolinary Komorowski, 30 years old and Stanisław Komorowski, 50 years old, both farmers living in the village Nagórki and presented us female child and said that the child was born in the village Nagórki on 23 January 1869 at 5 a.m. with his legal wife Franciszka maiden name Sulewska, 26 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Piotr Konarzewski under the name Józefa. Godparents: Teofil Sulewski and Matylda Cwalina.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Konarzewski, rectof of Piątnica parish.

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:14 am      Post subject:

Hi,

If the birth record attached refers to Ewa Wyszkowska, I would appreciate a full translation.

Gilberto

1857 - Ewa Wyszkowska.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  165.46 KB

1857 - Ewa Wyszkowska.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Please Help!

Jmecoates wrote:
Hello,
Can anyone help translate these documents? I know they are poor quality, but I found them on microfiche and it is the best I can get. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Jaime

Nr 69
died on 15 November 1892 at the age 50
who: Anna Dziedzieło, maiden name Pankratowicz, peasant
died in the village Komarów
cause of death: fever
she received Holy Sacraments
She widowed her husband Michał
They had 3 sons: Iwan, Paweł, Piotr and one daughter Anna.
She was burried in Komarów cemetery on 16 November 1892.

worlaskey

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:05 pm      Post subject:

Gentlemen,
I have four documents from the Suserz and/or Trebki parishes which I need translated.I greatly appreciate your past help and would be grateful for your help with these documents whenever you are able to do so.Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,
W. Orlaskey

Z-1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.36 MB

Z-1.jpg

Last edited by worlaskey on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:27 pm      Post subject:

JDombrowski89 wrote:
Marcel,

Thank you for your latest translations. If you could please translate the following.

Thanks for your time,
Justin

30 Pobodze

It took place in Dzierzgowo on 21 August (2 September) 1894 at 6 p.m. we make it know that in the presence of witnesses Stanisław Skalski, bride's brother, farmer living in Pobodze, 29 years old and Edmund Wąsowski, farmer living in Kęsocha, 22 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between

Sczepan Szempliński, single, farmer, 33 years old, born in Piotrków, son of Konstanty Szempliński and Klara Szemplińska maiden name Piotrkowska, living in Pobodze

and

Anna Kwiatek, maiden name Skalska, widow after deceased Józef Kwiatek who died in Pobodze on 30 March (11 April) 1893. She is farmer living in Pobodze, 35 years old. ...........(no info about bride's parents)

there were 3 premarital announcements in Dzierzgowo parish church on sundays: 7 (19 ) August, 14 (26 ) August and 21 August (2 September) 1894
Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement. Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Wiktor Kleniewski, Dzierzgowo parish administrator.
Act was read to present, signed by the priest, witnesses and groom. Bride is illiterate.

Rąbież

It took place in the village Grudusk on 12 (24 ) May 1875 at 10 a.m. Appeared Wincenty Brzozowski, 22 years old and Antoni Gierszewski, 32 years old, both carpenters living in Grudusk and they said that on 11 (23 ) May 1875 at midnight died in Rąbież Brzozowska Teofila maiden name Sokołowska, daylaborer, born in Płock, daughter of deceased parents: Mikołaj Sokołowski and Katarzyna Sokołowska. Died at the age of 60 years, widow after deceased Jan Brzozowski.
After eye belief about Brzozowska Teofila death act was read to present and signed by Antoni Gierszwewski and the priest Ignacy Kamieński, Grudusk parish rector. Wincenty Brzozowski didnt signed this act because he is illiterate.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:45 pm      Post subject:

Magroski49 wrote:
Hi,

If the birth record attached refers to Ewa Wyszkowska, I would appreciate a full translation.

Gilberto

15 December 1857 in romancatholic parish church in Wyszki
baptised name: Ewa
baptised surname: Wyszkowska
priest who baptised: Adam Wojeński
parents: noblemans Iwan Wyszkowski and Klara Wyszkowska maiden name Kamieńska
Child was born on 12 December 1857 in the village Sasiny, Wyszki parish
Godparents: nobleman Iwan Tyrkowski and nobleman Antonina Barowska, widow.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:02 pm      Post subject:

worlaskey wrote:
Gentlemen,
I respectfully request translation of the attached document.I greatly appreciate all of your past help and I thank you in advance fpr your help this time.

Best regards,
W. Orlaskey

Leopoldów

It took place in the village Suserz on 29 November (11 December) 1877 at 10 a.m. Appeared Mikołaj Lachowicz, 50 years old and Wojciech Sniec, 60 years old, both farmers from Leopoldów and thay said that on 28 November (10 December ) 1877 at 2 a.m. died Antoni Zieliński, son of Seweryn Zieliński and Magdalena Zielińska, born and living with his parents in the village Leopoldów, 1 year old.
After eye belief about Antoni Zieliński death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest K. Żułowski, Suserz parish administrator.

4. Łuszczanów

It took place in the village Suserz on 6 (18 ) June 1872 at 2 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Zieliński, worker, 56 years old and Roch Durka, 33 years old, peasant, both living in the village Łuszczanów and they said that on 4 (16 ) June 1872 at noon died Marianna Zielińska, widow, 80 years old, daughter of unknown parents. After eye belief abour Marianna Zielińska death act was read to present, signed by the priest.

worlaskey

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:26 pm      Post subject:

See previous text

W.orlaskey

Z-2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.12 MB

Z-2.jpg

worlaskey

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:28 pm      Post subject:

see previous

W. Orlaskey

Z-3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.63 MB

Z-3.jpg

worlaskey

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:30 pm      Post subject:

see messages for Z-1,Z-2,Z-3

Z-4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  950.96 KB

Z-4.jpg

cmasiak

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:25 pm      Post subject: Russian records translation - Masiak

Hello
I am looking on having the following birth and marriage records translated. The birth record is that of my grandfather Adam Masiak, I know his father was Piotr and his mother was Agnes. The marriage record is for a Piotr Masiak and an Antinina. I am trying to verify if the marriage record is that of my great grandparents. As the spouse's first name appears to be different, I believe a full translation of the records may be of assistance in ascertaining if it is so. I am attaching both the link and file below. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0629d&sy=1885&kt=1&plik=025.jpg#zoom=1&x=608&y=304

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0629d&sy=1884&kt=2&plik=004.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Polish_Marriage_Record_Piotr_and_Antonina.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.16 MB

Polish_Marriage_Record_Piotr_and_Antonina.jpg

Polish_Birth_Record_Adam_Masiak.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.16 MB

Polish_Birth_Record_Adam_Masiak.jpg

Last edited by cmasiak on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
sobos

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:09 pm      Post subject: Re: Request Russian 1877 Birth Record

JGwizdowski wrote:
This is my first Russian language document, and I am woefully lost. Would greatly appreciate your assistance in translating my grandmother's birth record.

Thank you SO much!
Joe Gwizdowski

TOMASZ SOBANSKI was a grandfather of my grandfather.

Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 97 of 338

Jump to: