PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:30 am      Post subject: A little help for translation

Marcel,

Thanks to you, we finally discover elements on a branch of the family on which we had few elements! Thank you so much! You make my father's eyes sparkle and mine!

We would like to entrust you with a new document dated 1875. See if you can translate it. That would be wonderful!

Thanks again!

Christine

1875 birth.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  1875 birth.pdf
 Filesize:  640.29 KB
 Downloaded:  708 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4203

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:58 am      Post subject: Re: A little help for translation

Christine31140 wrote:
Marcel,

Thanks to you, we finally discover elements on a branch of the family on which we had few elements! Thank you so much! You make my father's eyes sparkle and mine!

We would like to entrust you with a new document dated 1875. See if you can translate it. That would be wonderful!

Thanks again!

Christine

Janików
Franciszka Buglewska

It took place in the village Janików on 26 September (8 October ) 1875 at 5 p.m. Appeared Antoni Buglewski, farmer living in Janików, 35 years old in the presence of Józef Czerwiński, 70 years old and Ludwik Czerwiński, 40 years old, farmers living in Janików and presented us female child and said that the child was born in the village Janików on 25 September (7 October ) 1875 at 11 p.m. with his legal wife Anna maiden name Klimkiewicz, 38 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Andrzej Latusiewicz under the name Franciszka. Godparents: Andrzej Turzelin?, farmer living in Piotrów-Kolonie and Wiktoria .... cant decipher surname (Rakuka or Rolecka??).
Act was read to present, signed by the priest, child's father and one of the witnesses.
signatures: priest Andrzej Latusiewicz, Janików parish administrator, Antoni Buglewski and Ludwik Czerwiński.

on right marigin: written in polish language: Janików, Franciszka Buglewska, born on 7 October 1875 in Janików.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
cmasiak

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:14 am      Post subject: Dudzinski \ Gregorczyk Marriage

Hello,

I am trying to find the marriage record for my Great Grandparents John and Catherine Dudzinski. They emigrated to the United States with my Grandmother Victoria and a Great Uncle Joseph. My Great Grandfather's death certificate lists his parents as George Dudzinski and Catherine Gregorchik. My Great Grandmother's death certificate does not list her maiden name.

I was able to find both my Grandmother's and Great Uncle's birth record, for which I listed the links below. Both list the parents as Jan Dudzinski and Katarzyna Gregorczyk however one spells ii Grzegorczyk. Needless to say it looks like there was some miscommunication for my Great Grandfather's death certificate. I tried to find the marriage record in the same place I found the birth records, but could not find it. The birth records list the town as Unierzyz, their emigration papers list their residence as Pstragowa. I was hoping someone may have a suggestion on where I might find the marriage record. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Birth Records
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0633d&sy=1890&kt=1&plik=087-092.jpg#zoom=1&x=2223&y=1805

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0633d&sy=1889&kt=1&plik=001-002.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Regards,

Chuck
Christine31140

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:19 pm      Post subject: Franciszka Buglewska

Merci beaucoup Marcel!
It was difficult to decipher the surname of Wiktoria. My great grandmother was called Wiktoria Kałucka. Do you think that the surname could be Kałucka? Your information is fantastic. If it is indeed my great-grandmother, we may have its birthplace! We knew she was born near Radom but without any further details! Thank you!
starkey76

Replies: 164

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:52 pm      Post subject: death record translation

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could translate a death record for Antoni Mikolajczak. Someone contacted me about him and a name change from Jakubiak to Mikolajczak. He was born in 1826, and married in 1846:

http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=B&w=07mz&rid=B&search_lastname=jakubiak&search_name=Mikolaj&search_lastname2=&search_name2=kat*&from_date=1826&to_date=1826

http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=S&w=07mz&rid=S&search_lastname=sypniewska&search_name=antoni&search_lastname2=&search_name2=mag*&from_date=1846&to_date=1860&rpp1=&ordertable=

You can see the births from that search with the differing names. And his death record #6:

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0175d&sy=1869&kt=3&plik=03-06.jpg#zoom=2.1965317919075144&x=0&y=907

Thanks as always
John
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:09 pm      Post subject: Re: Dudzinski \ Gregorczyk Marriage

cmasiak wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to find the marriage record for my Great Grandparents John and Catherine Dudzinski. They emigrated to the United States with my Grandmother Victoria and a Great Uncle Joseph. My Great Grandfather's death certificate lists his parents as George Dudzinski and Catherine Gregorchik. My Great Grandmother's death certificate does not list her maiden name.

I was able to find both my Grandmother's and Great Uncle's birth record, for which I listed the links below. Both list the parents as Jan Dudzinski and Katarzyna Gregorczyk however one spells ii Grzegorczyk. Needless to say it looks like there was some miscommunication for my Great Grandfather's death certificate. I tried to find the marriage record in the same place I found the birth records, but could not find it. The birth records list the town as Unierzyz, their emigration papers list their residence as Pstragowa. I was hoping someone may have a suggestion on where I might find the marriage record. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Birth Records
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0633d&sy=1890&kt=1&plik=087-092.jpg#zoom=1&x=2223&y=1805

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0633d&sy=1889&kt=1&plik=001-002.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Regards,

Chuck

Hi,
here in Niedzborz http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0149d&sy=1888&kt=2&plik=004.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=346&y=365

Gilberto
Send e-mail
cmasiak

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:17 pm      Post subject: Thank you!

Hi Gilberto,

Thank you for your assistance. It is greatly appreciated. I thought since I was able to find the birth records I figured out how to use the site, but since I came up empty I still have a lot of learning to do. Thank you again.

Chuck
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:43 pm      Post subject:

Pokrytki
Unierzyż
Nr 6

It did happened in yhe village Niedzbórz on 17 (29 ) January 1888 at 11 a.,. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Antoni Marchlewski, organist, 45 years old and Antoni Kofman, church servant, 38 years old, both living in Niedzbórz there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Jan Dudziński, single, 23 years old, born in Unierzyż, son of deceased parents: Wojciech Dudziński and Maryanna Dudzińska, maiden name Karpińska, now living in Unierzyż

and

Katarzyna Gregorczyk, virgin, 28 years old, born in Pokrytki, daughter of Jan Gregorczyk and Antonina Gregorczyk maiden name Pawłowska, now living in Pokrytki.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Niedzbórz and Unierzyż parish churches on: 3 (15 ) January, 10 (22 ) January and 17 (29 ) January 1888.
Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.
Wedding ceremony was in Niedzbórz parish church provided by parish administrator, priest Remigiusz Jankowski.
Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, signed by the priest Jankowski and the first witness Marchlewski, newlyweds and second witness are illiterate.
signatures: Remigiusz Jankowski and A. Marchlewski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:36 am      Post subject: Re: Franciszka Buglewska

Christine31140 wrote:
Merci beaucoup Marcel!
It was difficult to decipher the surname of Wiktoria. My great grandmother was called Wiktoria Kałucka. Do you think that the surname could be Kałucka? Your information is fantastic. If it is indeed my great-grandmother, we may have its birthplace! We knew she was born near Radom but without any further details! Thank you!

it looks like Rolecka.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:53 am      Post subject: Re: death record translation

starkey76 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could translate a death record for Antoni Mikolajczak. Someone contacted me about him and a name change from Jakubiak to Mikolajczak. He was born in 1826, and married in 1846:

http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=B&w=07mz&rid=B&search_lastname=jakubiak&search_name=Mikolaj&search_lastname2=&search_name2=kat*&from_date=1826&to_date=1826

http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=S&w=07mz&rid=S&search_lastname=sypniewska&search_name=antoni&search_lastname2=&search_name2=mag*&from_date=1846&to_date=1860&rpp1=&ordertable=

You can see the births from that search with the differing names. And his death record #6:

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0175d&sy=1869&kt=3&plik=03-06.jpg#zoom=2.1965317919075144&x=0&y=907

Thanks as always
John

Chojnowo 6
It took place in the village Czernice Borowe on 4 March 1869 at 5 p.m. Appeared: Błażej Stefaniak, farmer, 48 years old and Ludwik Gniazdowski, farmer, 40 years old, both living in the village Chojnowo and they said that on 2 March 1869 at 3 a.m. in the village Chojnowo died Antoni Mikołajczak, farmer, 43 years old, born in the village Węgra, son of deceased parents: Mikołaj and his wife Katarzyna maiden name Sęk. He widowed his wife maiden name Sypniewska. After eye beliefe about Antoni Mikołajczak death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the parish rector, priest Szelkowski.

starkey76

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:47 pm      Post subject:

Thank you Marcel
Fills in the ages right and mothers maiden name, but no mention of previous name. Was it unusual for names to change or was the czak added to Mikolaj to mean son of or some variation. Or perhaps family stigma made them distance themselves?
Thanks as always
John
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:22 pm      Post subject:

starkey76 wrote:
Thank you Marcel
Fills in the ages right and mothers maiden name, but no mention of previous name. Was it unusual for names to change or was the czak added to Mikolaj to mean son of or some variation. Or perhaps family stigma made them distance themselves?
Thanks as always
John

how do you know about the surname change? the url link you gave doesnt work, i am not sure what exactly You mean by changing name. can You clarify?
e64martins

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:33 am      Post subject: Rutkowska, Malgorzata - 1895 Death record

Hi Marcell,

Could you translate this record for me?

Link: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1563d&sy=1895&kt=7&plik=0520-0525.jpg#zoom=1&x=628&y=2095

Your help would be really appreciated!!!

Eliana

Rutkowska, Malgorzata - 1895 Death record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  649.72 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Rutkowska, Malgorzata - 1895 Death record.jpg

starkey76

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:30 am      Post subject:

Sorry about that, when the searches get more exact and larger, it messes the link up.

http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=S&w=07mz&rid=S&search_lastname=Sypniewska&search_name=magdalena&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&ordertable=

That shows several of their births, and the marriage is the second one down on the list in 1846. He went by Jakubiak in 1846, and after Mikołajczak. His mother went by Sęk on some records and Sękowska others.

http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=pol&bdm=B&w=07mz&rid=B&search_lastname=jakubiak&search_name=antoni&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=

His birth should be on the 1st page in 1826 under Jakubiak. If too big, I think you can copy entire link, I'm not sure how to show a search on geneteka when it spools around like that.
Thanks
John
pietrzak

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:25 am      Post subject:

HI,

Can I have a translation of this marriage record, please?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vz8kqne2ya5t5ax/M-18-19-RudnickiJakob-LuczakMalgorzata-HR.jpg?dl=1

As far as I know it happened in 1886 close to Błenna. Brides are Jakob Rudnicki (parents Josef and Konstancja Cichocka) and Małgorzata Łuczak (parents Jacob and Rozalia Mętkiewicz).

Many thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 100 of 339

Jump to: