PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:24 pm      Post subject: Re: 1909 Census of Siemnowek/Sawilno

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings, Marcel:

The attached Census record referencing my grandmother Dudczak was forwarded to me by a relative in Wloclawek, but I am lost in the translation. I would appreciate your translation whenever time permits and, as always, am VERY grateful for your help!

Best,
Joe

Helena Dudczak

Wawrzyniec and Ewa maiden name Okuńska

25 May/6 June 1887

village Sawilno, Piaski community

not married

origin: peasant

confession: roman catholic

livelihood: dependent of her parents

village Siemnówek, Piaski community

she married with Edward Zecman. She is excluded on the basis of decision of Włocławek Municila Office on 13 June 1909 number 6959

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marie m

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:43 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Marcel,

Thank you for the translation.

Marie
Anencir Rogoski

Replies: 93

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:32 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Franciszka Rogowska

Marcel!

I appreciate the translation.

Anencir Rogoski.

marcelproust wrote:
Anencir Rogoski wrote:
I received this document from the Diocese of Wloclawec.
I ask you a favor to translate.
I appreciate it.
Anencir Rogoski.

Nr 14
Ościsłowo

This happened in the village Ostrowąs on 26 January (7 February) 1870 at 2 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Rogowski, shoemaker, 24 years old, living in Ościsłowo in the presence of witnesses Michał Niedźwiedziński, 25 years old and Marcin Wysocki, 46 years old, both servants living in Ościsłowo and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Ościsłowo today at 11 a.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Kremer, 20 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Józefa. Godparents: Ksawery Orłowski and Karolina Nidzke?
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed only by us.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:14 pm      Post subject: Re: 4 Record Requests

cedarlakeinn wrote:
I came to Poland to find more information on my family. A gracious woman at the records office in Lomza (who understands Russian) found some for me, but didn't understand enough English to transcribe the records. If someone is very bored and doesn't mind translating these four church documents, I would be greatly appreciative. Since Marcel gets flooded with requests, I don't want to ask him specifically. This is a HUGE imposition, and I hate asking such a favor. But I don't know where else to turn. I have tried transcribing them myself, but it's too hard.

The records are from the church in Zbójna. The most important document to me is the death record of my great-great grandmother, Anna Szymczyk-Gawrych. The other three are marriage records of Anna's daughters (Paulina, Katarzyna and Domicela).

Thank you for your time and consideration.

David

Osowiec and Gontarze

This happened in Nowogród on 10 (22 ) February 1892 at 3 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Stanisław Poreda, 30 years old and Feliks Mucha, 35 years old, both farmers living in the village Osowiec there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Wilinski, 26 years old, widower of deceased Marianna maiden name Adamowicz, son of Kacper Wilinski and Marianna Wilinska maiden name Dmoch, born and living on a farm in the village osowiec

and

Domicella Gawrych, virgin, 20 years old, daughter of Kazimierz Gawrych and Anna Gawrych maiden name Szymczyk, born and living with her paremts on a farm in the village Gontarze.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Nowogród parish church on: 19 (31 ) January, 26 January (7 February) and 2 (14 ) February 1892.

Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony in Nowogród parish church provided by the priest Tomasz Kulesza, Nowogród parish curate.
Bride's parents gave oral permition for the marriage.
Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed by the priest W. Sienkiewicz, parish rector.

Gontarze and Dębniki

this happened in the village Zbójna on 12 (24 ) July 1893 at 5 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of Adam Szymczyk, farmer from Stanisławowo, 53 years old and Stanisław Lemański, farmer from Dębniki, 50 years old there was concluded this day religious mariage between:

Franciszek Wilk, single, peasant, farmer, born and living in Dębniki , 25 years old, son of Jakub Wilk and Marianna Wilk maiden name Turowska

and

Katarzyna Gawrych, virgin, born and living in Gontarze, 19 years old, daughter of Kazimierz Gawrych and Anna Gawrych maiden name Szymczyk, peasants, farmers.

There were 3 premarital announcements on: 27 June (4 July), 4 (16 ) July and 11 (23 ) July 1893 in Zbójna parish church.

Bride's father gave oral permition for the marriage.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Antoni Powiłajtis.

Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by the priest A. Czernowski.

Nr 2
Popiołki and Osowiec

this happened in the village Zbójna on 6 (18 ) Janury 1898 at 2 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of Józef Korwek, 40 years old and Jakub Fejdus, 60 years old, peasants, farmers living in the village Popiołki, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Adam Popiołek, private soldier on leave (private - in this case means the military rank, a soldier of the lowest military rank), born and living in the village Popiołki, 27 years old , son of living Franciszek Popiołek and deceased Rozalia Popiołek maiden name Serwatka, peasants, farmers, Zbójna parishian,

and

Paulina Gawrych, virgin, born in Gontarze, living in Osowiec, 28 years old, daughter of deceased parents: Kazimierz Gawrych and Anna gawrych maiden name Szymczyk, peasants, farmers, Zbójna parishian.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Zbójna parish church on: 21 December 1897 (2 January 1898), 28 December 1897 (9 January 1898) and 4 (16 ) January 1898.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Michał Gawialis, Zbójna parish administrator.
Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed ny the priest m. Gawialis.

101 Gontarze

This happened in Nowogród on 17 (29 ) March 1892 at 10 a.m. Appeared Piotr Gawrych, 60 years old and Jan Gawrych, 30 years old, both farmers living in the village gontarze and they informed that on 15 (27 ) March 1892 at 10 p.m. in the village Gontarze died Anna Gawrych (Anna is erased and on the left marigin is written Agnieszka with signature of the priest B. Sienkiewicz), farmers wife, 45 years old, daughter of Józef Szymczyk and Katarzyna Szymczyk maiden name Barszcz. She widowed her husband Kazimierz Gawrych who is living in the village Gontarze. After eye-belief about Anna Gawrych death (here priest wrote Anna and didnt erased) act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest W. Sienkiewicz, Nowogród parish rector.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:51 pm      Post subject:

dnowicki wrote:
Karol,

I would greatly appreciate your help with the marriage notation on the birth record of my paternal grandmother’s sister Marcjanna. I remember that my grandmother used to send packages to her siblings after WWII and that she had a sister Marcjanna but I never paid attention to her sister’s married name. In the notation I’m not sure of the name of her husband (the groom) and the location of the wedding. The other details I’m able to read.

I’m attaching an image of the record together with the link.
https://genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1895&query.city=Izbica+Kujawska&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.s

Thanks very much.

Dave

Bierzyn

This happened in Izbica on 21 May (2 June) 1895 at 10 p.m. Appeared Ignacy Piasecki, 39 years old, woodsman from Bierzyn in the presence of Józef Lewandowski, 33 years old and Antoni Nowakowski, 49 years old, both peasants from Bierzyn and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Bierzyn on 18 (30 ) May 1895 at 10 p.m. with his legal wife Antonina maiden name Szmagaj, 33 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Marcjanna. Godparents: Józef Lewandowski and Marianna Jarakowska. Act was read to present, all illiterate signed by the priest, Władysław Grabowski, parish rector.

left marigin: according to the Izbica parish rector's statement issued on 2 (15 ) February 1914 number 45 is recorded that: Marcjanna Piasecka on 1913/1914 concluded religious marriage in Choceń church with Józef Gajewski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
vcorb
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 57

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:20 pm      Post subject: Klinke/Hartwich Marriage 1875

Hello Marcel,

Can you take a look at the attached marriage record for translation when you have the time, please?
I believe it is for Krystian Klinke & Ludwika Hartwich 1875, from Jablonka. I presumed it was in old Russian Cyrillic from the date (1875). If not, please let me know and i will try to post to the correct forum.

Here is the location, and it is record #42:

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/855/0/-/27/str/1/19/15#tabSkany

Thank you and kind regards,

Vicky

Klinke-HartwichMarriage1875.jpeg
 Description:
Krystian Klinke/Ludwika Hartwich
 Filesize:  108.27 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Klinke-HartwichMarriage1875.jpeg

dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2782

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:08 pm      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
dnowicki wrote:
Karol,

I would greatly appreciate your help with the marriage notation on the birth record of my paternal grandmother’s sister Marcjanna. I remember that my grandmother used to send packages to her siblings after WWII and that she had a sister Marcjanna but I never paid attention to her sister’s married name. In the notation I’m not sure of the name of her husband (the groom) and the location of the wedding. The other details I’m able to read.

I’m attaching an image of the record together with the link.
https://genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1895&query.city=Izbica+Kujawska&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.s

Thanks very much.

Dave

Bierzyn

This happened in Izbica on 21 May (2 June) 1895 at 10 p.m. Appeared Ignacy Piasecki, 39 years old, woodsman from Bierzyn in the presence of Józef Lewandowski, 33 years old and Antoni Nowakowski, 49 years old, both peasants from Bierzyn and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Bierzyn on 18 (30 ) May 1895 at 10 p.m. with his legal wife Antonina maiden name Szmagaj, 33 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Marcjanna. Godparents: Józef Lewandowski and Marianna Jarakowska. Act was read to present, all illiterate signed by the priest, Władysław Grabowski, parish rector.

left marigin: according to the Izbica parish rector's statement issued on 2 (15 ) February 1914 number 45 is recorded that: Marcjanna Piasecka on 1913/1914 concluded religious marriage in Choceń church with Józef Gajewski.

Karol,

Thank you very much for the translation. I really appreciate it.

Dave Nowicki
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:55 pm      Post subject: Poland Church Marriage

Bykowski

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
cedarlakeinn

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:16 pm      Post subject: Re: 4 Record Requests

marcelproust wrote:
cedarlakeinn wrote:
I came to Poland to find more information on my family. A gracious woman at the records office in Lomza (who understands Russian) found some for me, but didn't understand enough English to transcribe the records. If someone is very bored and doesn't mind translating these four church documents, I would be greatly appreciative. Since Marcel gets flooded with requests, I don't want to ask him specifically. This is a HUGE imposition, and I hate asking such a favor. But I don't know where else to turn. I have tried transcribing them myself, but it's too hard.

The records are from the church in Zbójna. The most important document to me is the death record of my great-great grandmother, Anna Szymczyk-Gawrych. The other three are marriage records of Anna's daughters (Paulina, Katarzyna and Domicela).

Thank you for your time and consideration.

David

Osowiec and Gontarze

This happened in Nowogród on 10 (22 ) February 1892 at 3 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Stanisław Poreda, 30 years old and Feliks Mucha, 35 years old, both farmers living in the village Osowiec there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Wilinski, 26 years old, widower of deceased Marianna maiden name Adamowicz, son of Kacper Wilinski and Marianna Wilinska maiden name Dmoch, born and living on a farm in the village osowiec

and

Domicella Gawrych, virgin, 20 years old, daughter of Kazimierz Gawrych and Anna Gawrych maiden name Szymczyk, born and living with her paremts on a farm in the village Gontarze.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Nowogród parish church on: 19 (31 ) January, 26 January (7 February) and 2 (14 ) February 1892.

Wedding ceremony in Nowogród parish church provided by the priest Tomasz Kulesza, Nowogród parish curate.
Bride's parents gave oral permition for the marriage.
Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed by the priest W. Sienkiewicz, parish rector.

Gontarze and Dębniki

this happened in the village Zbójna on 12 (24 ) July 1893 at 5 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of Adam Szymczyk, farmer from Stanisławowo, 53 years old and Stanisław Lemański, farmer from Dębniki, 50 years old there was concluded this day religious mariage between:

Franciszek Wilk, single, peasant, farmer, born and living in Dębniki , 25 years old, son of Jakub Wilk and Marianna Wilk maiden name Turowskich

and

Katarzyna Gawrych, virgin, born and living in Gontarze, 19 years old, daughter of Kazimierz Gawrych and Anna Gawrych maiden name Szymczyk, peasants, farmers.

There were 3 premarital announcements on: 27 June (4 July), 4 (16 ) July and 11 (23 ) July 1893 in Zbójna parish church.

Bride's father gave oral permition for the marriage.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Antoni Powiłajtis.

Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by the priest A. Czernowski.

Nr 2
Popiołki and Osowiec

this happened in the village Zbójna on 6 (18 ) Janury 1898 at 2 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of Józef Korwek, 40 years old and Jakub Fejdus, 60 years old, peasants, farmers living in the village Popiołki, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Adam Popiołek, private soldier on leave (private - in this case means the military rank, a soldier of the lowest military rank), born and living in the village Popiołki, 27 years old , son of living Franciszek Popiołek and deceased Rozalia Popiołek maiden name Serwatka, peasants, farmers, Zbójna parishian,

and

Paulina Gawrych, virgin, born in Gontarze, living in Osowiec, 28 years old, daughter of deceased parents: Kazimierz Gawrych and Anna gawrych maiden name Szymczyk, peasants, farmers, Zbójna parishian.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Zbójna parish church on: 21 December 1897 (2 January 1898), 28 December 1897 (9 January 1898) and 4 (16 ) January 1898.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Michał Gawialis, Zbójna parish administrator.
Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed ny the priest m. Gawialis.

101 Gontarze

This happened in Nowogród on 17 (29 ) March 1892 at 10 a.m. Appeared Piotr Gawrych, 60 years old and Jan Gawrych, 30 years old, both farmers living in the village gontarze and they informed that on 15 (27 ) March 1892 at 10 p.m. in the village Gontarze died Anna Gawrych (Anna is erased and on the left marigin is written Agnieszka with signature of the priest B. Sienkiewicz), farmers wife, 45 years old, daughter of Józef Szymczyk and Katarzyna Szymczyk maiden name Barszcz. She widowed her husband Kazimierz Gawrych who is living in the village Gontarze. After eye-belief about Anna Gawrych death (here priest wrote Anna and didnt erased) act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest W. Sienkiewicz, Nowogród parish rector.

Marcel, thank you again. I very much appreciate all your time and effort. The amount of information in these records is amazing.

I visited the village of Gontarze last week. It was a surreal moment for me. Even in 2017 there are only 27 residents and 11 houses. It's a shame the houses weren't numbered back then. I'll never know exactly which house they lived in since houses weren't numbered back then. But there is a chance that it is still there because at least half of those houses are extremely old.

The priest in Nowogród is going to take a look through their records for me in case something pops up.

You have helped give me many answers and will always have my sincerest gratitude.

David
mous1123

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:32 am      Post subject: translation of record

would love to have this record translated am still working on trying by myself . But have not been able to do so ..I have an aunt that can speak polish and she tried but she is almost blind.
Thank you in advance

mickey

przewdziekowski_584.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  310.83 KB

przewdziekowski_584.jpg

Send e-mail
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2782

Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:56 am      Post subject: Re: translation of record

mous1123 wrote:
would love to have this record translated am still working on trying by myself . But have not been able to do so ..I have an aunt that can speak polish and she tried but she is almost blind.
Thank you in advance

mickey

Mickey,

The record you posted is in Russian. You should get a better response if you post it in the Russian Records Translations section of the forum.

A good rule of thumb to determine the language of records from the Russian Partition (Królestwo Polskie) is the records prior to 1868 are in Polish and records from 1868 until after WWI are in Russian.

Wishing you success in your research,

Dave
mous1123

Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:58 am      Post subject:

thank you no wonder i couldn't get it translated was trying all polish
Send e-mail
mous1123

Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:01 am      Post subject: translation of record

I have been trying to translate this..found out its in russian and not polish my great grandfather was jozef przewdziekowska and my grandfather's name was Roman

przewdziekowski_584.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  310.83 KB

przewdziekowski_584.jpg

Send e-mail
vcorb
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 57

Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:21 am      Post subject: Re: Klinke/Renn Marriage Record Translations

Marcel,

Thank you for this translation. It is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Vicky

Nr 5
Kochowo

this happened in Maślaki on 16 February (1 March ) 1905 at 1 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Juliusz Jeswein, 40 years old living in Kochowo and Alfred Milas, 34 yeats old living in Szyszłowskie Holendry, both farmers, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Adam Klinke, single, 28 years old, daylaborer living in Kochowo, born in Jabłonka, son of deceased Krystian Klinke, daylaborer and his living wife Ludwika maiden name Hartwich, evangelical-augsburg confession,

and

Julianna Friedrich, virgin, living with her parents in Kochowo, born in Kochowo, daughter of Krzysztof Friedrich, daylaborer and his wife Karolina maiden name Brok, 16 years old, evangelical-augsburg confession.

There were 3 premarital announcements in evangelical-augsburg chapel of ease in Maślaki on: 30 January (12 February), 6 (19 ) February and 13 (26 ) February 1905.

Father of underage bride gave oral permission for the marriage.

Act was read to newlyweds, witnesses anf bride's father, signed by the pastor evangelical-augsburg chapel of ease in Maślaki Karol Henke and witness Adolf Milas, the others illiterate.[/quote]
rkub45
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:05 pm      Post subject: Russian translation

Marcel,

Could you please translate this record for me?

Roger

FranciszekKubiak1900 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  197.23 KB

FranciszekKubiak1900 (2).jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 103 of 339

Jump to: