PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:09 pm      Post subject:

Thank you so much for the Pawek Wieczorkiewicz translation!! Your help is very much appreciated! Very Happy
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:27 pm      Post subject: Re: Murzyn Records

hannahdudek wrote:
I would appreciate translation of two birth records from Krasnopol.

1902 - Adela Murzyn
1907 - Louise Murzyn

Thank you.

Nr 88
Żubronajcie

This happened in Krasnopol on 4/17 November 1907 at 2 p.m. Because of the absence of child's father Franciszek Murzyn 34 years old farmer from the village Żubronajcie, who has been living in America for half year, appeared Kazimiera Bartnikowa, midwife, 70 years old from the village Żubronajcie in the presence of Józef Grabowski, 40 years old and Szymon Kalinowski, 58 years old, both farmers living in the village Żubronajcie and presented us female child informing that the child was born in the village Żubronajcie on 1/14 November 1907 with his legal wife Rozalia maiden name Sidor, 32 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Franciszek Tomkiewicz under the name Ludwika and the godparents were: Kazimierz Sawicki and Urszula Murzyn. Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by us.

Nr 44

Żubronajcie

This happened in Krasnopol on 24 April/7 May 1902 at 5 p.m. Appeared Antonina Astanowiczewa, midwife, present at the birth, daylaborer from Żubronajcie, 70 years old in the presence of Kazimierz Sawicki, 25 years old and Szymon Kalinowski, 46 years old, farmers living in the village Żubronajcie and presented Us female child informing that the child was born in the village Żubronajcie on 20 April/3 May 1902 at 6 p.m. Parents: Franciszek Murzyn, staying in unknown place, 30 years old and his legal wife Rozalia maiden name Sidor, 26 years old. Child was baptised this day by undersigned priest, under the name Adela and the godparents were Józef Budcwiński and Magdalena Sawicka. Act was read aloud to declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, signed only by us.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:03 am      Post subject: Thank You

Thanks for the Murzyn translations and happy new year.
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:31 pm      Post subject: Walenty Kur

Happy New Year,

When time permits-Marriage certificate Cyrillic to English...

Indexed as Kur Walenty Ćwik Marianna Szczebrzeszyn 22 1871

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1930/0/2.4/130/skan/full/ucIIlcq3FqfFhN1eaOExyw

Much Appreciated,

Nancy
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:04 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage of Kacper Bednarowicz and Michalina Racianowska

Jeannealogist wrote:
I would greatly appreciate a translation of this marriage record. Thank you so much for your help!

Sokoły

This happened in the village Połajewo on 13/25 November 1877 at 1 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of Franciszek Wojciechowski, peasant from Rudzk Mały, 56 years old and Wojciech Brzykcy from Racięcin Kolonia, 35 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between

Kacper Bednarowicz, single, peasant from Racięcin Kolonia, 29 years old, son of deceased parents Jan and Franciszka maiden name Gawrońska, born in Racięcin Kolonia, Broniszewo parish

and

Michalina Raciniewska, virgin, 17 years old, daughter of living farmers Jan and Rozalia maiden name Banasiak, born in Rudzk Mały, Połajewo parish, living with her parents in Sokoły.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Połajewo parish church on: 30 October/11 November, 6/18 November and 13/25 November 1877.

Newlyweds informed they didnt made premarital agreement.

Bride's parents, present during makind of this marriage act gave oral permission for the marriage.

Act was read aloud to present, all illiterate, signed only by Us.

Priest I. Jankowski, parish rector, serving as Civil Registrar.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:27 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Requests

treich wrote:
Please translate the attached death records. Thanks.

Nr 47
Kobrzeniec Stary
Rumunki

This happened in Rogowo on 19/31 May 1876 at 8 a.m. Appeared: Jan Piskorski, 62 years old and Ignacy Brzeski, 40 years old, farmers living in rumunek Kobrzeniec Stary (word rumunek means: a settlement founded in the place of the cut forest) and informed that on 17/29 May 1876 at 10 a.m. died Ludwika Piskorska, 4 years and one and a half month old, living with her parents in rumunek Kobrzeniec Stary, born in Kobrzeniec Stary, daughter of Jan Piskorski and Małgorzata Piskorska maiden name Kornowska.
After eye belief about Ludwika Piskorska death, act was read aloud to present, illiterate, the first of which was the deceased's father, signed only by us.
priest Ignacy Radzymiński, Rogowo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

Nr 34
Rogówko

this happened in the village Rogowo on 4/16 May 1872 at 7 p.m. Appeared Mikołaj Trzciński, 33 years old and Stanisław Przeracki, 53 years old, ... owners (cant decipher one word), living in Rogowo and informed that on 3/15 May 1872 at 4 p.m. died Ludwika Przeracka, 45 years old, living with her husband in Rogowo, born in Chodorążek, daughter os deceased parents: Jan Sajnoga and Katarzyna Sajnoga maiden name Jarzębowska. She widowed her husband Franciszek Przeracki.
After eye belief about Ludkiwa Przeracka death, act was read aloud to illiterate witnesses, signed only by us.
Priest ignacy Radzymiński, Rogowo parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:38 am      Post subject: Re: Occupation and Place of Birth translation

PabianAus wrote:
I would appreciate if the text underlined in green could be translated - it relates to occupation and place of birth of the groom and bride (I think).

Thankyou

Tom

groom: Michał Kulkiewicz
single, bricklayer from Bałuty, born in Brzesko, Miechów county, son of living Wacław Kulkiewicz and deceased Marianna Kulkiewicz maiden name Krzyk, 23 years old

bride: Marianna Karamańska,
virgin, servant from Bałuty, born in Zborów, Kalisz county, daughter of deceased Marianna Karamańska, 24 years old

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:54 am      Post subject: Re: Walenty Kur

nercell wrote:
Happy New Year,

When time permits-Marriage certificate Cyrillic to English...

Indexed as Kur Walenty Ćwik Marianna Szczebrzeszyn 22 1871

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1930/0/2.4/130/skan/full/ucIIlcq3FqfFhN1eaOExyw

Much Appreciated,

Nancy

this happened in the city Szczebrzeszyn on 7 February 1871 at 9 a.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Andrzej Skwarek, 40 years old and Jan Typiak, 45 years old from Turzyniec there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Walenty Kur, single, son of deceased Franciszek Kur and living Anna Kur maiden name Mazurek, peasants from Turzyniec, born and living in Turzyniec, 19 years old

and

Marianna Ćwik, virgin, daughter of deceased parents: Wojciech Ćwik and Marianna Ćwik maiden name Buliak, peasants from Kawęczyn, born and living in Kawęczyn, 27 years old.

There were 3 premarital announcements published in Szczebrzeszyn parish church on: 8, 15 and 22 January 1871 at 11 a.m.

Groom's mother, present during making of this marriage act gave oral permition for the marriage.

Act was read aloud to witnesses and newlyweds, all illiterate, signed only by us.

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:06 pm      Post subject: Thanks so much ! Very helpful information...

Much appreciated...

Kawęczyn-answered one of my long time questions????

Nancy
Kessa538

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:35 pm      Post subject: Translation needed of 1903 Marriage record

Looking for translation from Russian to English of Marriage record for Edmund Reinhold Seifert and Ewa Eugenia Marcinkowski (Number 26)

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=2&zs=0062d&sy=301&kt=3&plik=26-27.jpg

26-27.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  957.16 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

26-27.jpg

hannahdudek

Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:08 pm      Post subject: Murzyn Records

Murzyn

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:42 am      Post subject: Re: Translation needed of 1903 Marriage record

Kessa538 wrote:
Looking for translation from Russian to English of Marriage record for Edmund Reinhold Seifert and Ewa Eugenia Marcinkowski (Number 26)

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=2&zs=0062d&sy=301&kt=3&plik=26-27.jpg

Nr 26
Żyrardów

This happened in Żyrardów, Wiskitki parish, on 6/19 September 1903 at 7 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of Andrzej Radke, 45 years old, daylaborer and Gustaw Heimlich, 28 years old, policeman, both from Żyrardów, there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Edmund Reinhold Seifert, single, 24 years old, factory clerk, from Żyrardów, born in Żyrardów, son of Juliusz Moritz and Joanna Krystyna maiden name Bauer, Evangelical-Augsburg confession

and

Ewa Eugenia Marcinkowska, virgin, 22 years old, living in Żyrardów, born in Skierniewice, daughter of deceased Ludwik and living Zuzanna maiden name Radtke, Evangelical-Augsburg confession.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Wiskitki church on: 17/30 August and on two next Sundays.

Act was read aloud to present, signed by them and us.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:23 am      Post subject: Re: Murzyn Records

hannahdudek wrote:
I have two Murzyn birth records (my great-grandfather's siblings) from Krasnopol. I would appreciate a translation. Thank you.

Ursula Murzyn - 1882
Antonia Murzyn - 1886

Żubronajcie

This happened in the village Krasnopol on 7/19 September 1886 at 2 p.m. Appeared Piotr Murzyn, 40 years old, farmer living in Żubronajcie in the presence of Wincenty Sinkiewicz, 50 years old and Wincenty Sawicki, 46 years old, farmers living in Żubronajcie and presented us female child informing that the child was born in Żubronajcie on this day at 4 a.m. with his legal wife Józefa maiden name Moracka, 39 years old.
Child was baptised by undersigned priest, under the name Antonina and the godparents were: Jerzy Czarnecki and Michalina Linkiewicz.
Act was read aloud to present, all illiterate, signed only by us.

Żubronajcie

This happened in Krasnopolon 17/29 May 1882 at 1 p.m. Appeared Piotr Murzyn, farmer living in Żubronajcie, 32 years old in the presence of Ksawery Sinkiewicz, 24 years old and Wincenty Sinkiewicz , 46 years old, farmers living in Żubronajcie and presented us female child informing that the child was born in Żubronajcie on 8/20 May 1882 at 7 p.m. with his legal wife Józefa maiden name Muracka, 30 years old.
Child was baptised by undersigned priest, under the name Urszula and the godparents were: Ksawery Sinkiewicz and Antonina Sawicka.
Act was read aloud to present, all illiterate, signed only by us.

may28991

Replies: 68

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:16 am      Post subject: Russian to English Translation

Please translate for me.
Thank you in advance,
Larry

Last edited by may28991 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:01 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Thank you for the Murzyn translations from Krasnopol. I've been trying to locate more of the family, and this helps a great deal. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 109 of 338

Jump to: