PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 116, 117, 118 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:09 am      Post subject: Re: Help with a translation, please!

jgreinhardt wrote:
Hello! I require help translating two documents into English please. They are from church records in the town of Wyszogród near Płock. They are in Polish. This is the second, concerning the birth of Jakob Jadyszke in 1860.

Thank you very much in advance!

Year 1860. No. 81. Kepa Niemiecka. It came to pass on the eighteenth day of July in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty, at the hour of three in the afternoon, in Wyszogrod. Appeared personally Jakob Jadyszke, a farmer residing in Kepa Niemiecka, forty-five years of age, companioned by witnesses Jerzy Stren, a farmer from Kepa Niemiecka, forty-five years of age, and Frydryk Hejze, a saddler from Wyszogrod, thirty-nine years of age, and presented to us a baby of the male sex, born on the seventeenth day of July, of the current year, at the hour of seven in the evening, in Kepa Niemiecka, from his spouse Karolina nee Molean, twenty-one years of age. The said baby, during the holy baptism which had been performed earlier that day, had been given the name Jakob and his godparents had been the above-mentioned Jerzy Stren and Rozyna Metzlaff. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses and subsequently signed by myself and witness Frydryk Hejse. The father and witness Jerzy Stren did not know how to write.

F. Heyse (signed)

X Albert (signed), Pastor in Wyszogrod
jgreinhardt

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:52 am      Post subject: Help with a translation from Polish, please!

Thank you for the quick and excellent translation of the document I posted. Can you help me with two others as well, please? They concern the same family. Thank you in advance for your help!

Jonathan

Jadyszke 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  926.05 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Jadyszke 3.jpg

Fengler, Emilie - Birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  453.04 KB

Fengler, Emilie - Birth.jpg

barouka

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:24 am      Post subject: translation birth certificate matusiak ignacy

Hi
Could some translate birth certicate Ignacy Matusek (1873-73)
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1548d&sy=1873&kt=1&plik=171-174.jpg#zoom=1.25&x=2037&y=305
Thank you
Barouka
sophiekrolski

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:34 pm      Post subject: Translation

Reposted

Last edited by sophiekrolski on Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
sophiekrolski

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:50 pm      Post subject: Translation

Reposted

Last edited by sophiekrolski on Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:01 am      Post subject:

DEAR FORUM USERS, I WILL TRANSLATE ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITHIN THE SEVENTH DAYS. I CAME BACK FROM HOLIDAYS. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT Smile

PAYPAL: [email protected]
BeatrixH

Replies: 29

Post Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:47 am      Post subject:

Don't worry! We appreciate the help and understand that you are busy. I hope you had a good holiday!!!
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:14 am      Post subject: Pawyza Antoni_Olek Agnieszka m.1884

Hi,
I would appreciate a translation of this marriage record.
Thank you so much for all your great work.
Christine

Pawyza Antoni_Olek Agnieszka m. 1884 #15.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  362.6 KB

Pawyza Antoni_Olek Agnieszka m. 1884 #15.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:14 am      Post subject: Re: Please help with translation of Russian text

Jaroslaw wrote:
I try to translate some church (?) documents from Russian into English or Polish, unfortunately without success. Is anyone who can help me with that, the text is about my great grandfather Theodor Moczygiemba.
Jaroslaw

I declare that a copy of this document is consistent with the original located in Grabówka Community Office.

Czarny Las, 2/14 June 1875
Grabówka community mayor signature

rubber stamp: Grabówka community mayor, Częstochowa county

Kiedrzyn

It happened in the city Częstochowa on 31 October/12 November 1877 at 1 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Piotr Dziwiński, 35 years old and Paweł Siodłaczek, 56 years old, farmers living in Kiedrzyn there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Teodor Moczygęba, widower of his wife deceased on 14 September of the current year Paulina. He was born in Stephanshain (probobly nowadays Szczepanek in Strzelce Opolskie community), son of Jan Moczygęba and Ludwika Moczygęba nee Bieniek, 24 years old, livign in Kiedrzyn, worker

and

Józefa Michalak, virgin, born in Wierzchowisko, daughter ok Jakub and deceased Tekla nee Rachwał, 19 years and 9 months old, living in Kiedrzyn, servant.

There were 3 banns published in Częstochowa parish church on: 28 October, 4 and 12 November of the current year.
Bride's father, present during making of this act gave oral permission for the marriage.
Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Marian Krajewski, Częstochowa parich vicar.
This act was read aloud to present, all illiterate, signed only by Us.

signed by the priest Krajewski, deputy of Częstochowa parish pastor, serving as civil registrar.

96 Częstochowa

It happened in the city Częstochowa on 4/16 June 1875 at 7 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of witnesses: Mikołaj Sosnowski, 60 years old and Paweł Siodłaczek, 53 years old, farmers living in Kiedrzyn there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Teodor Moczygęba, a single man, 21 years and 8 months old, born in Stephanshain (probobly nowadays Szczepanek in Strzelce Opolskie community), son of Jan Moczygęba and Ludwika Moczygęba nee Bieniek. He lives in Kiedrzyn with his parents

and

Paulina Dembska, born in Katowice, virgin, daughter of Franciszek Dembski and deceased Józefa Dembska nee Zając, 22 years old, , servant living in Częstochowa.
There were 3 banns published in Częstochowa parish church on: 30 May, 6 and 13 June of the current year.
Newlyweds informed they didnt made premarital agreement.
Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Marian Krajewski, Częstochowa parich vicar.
This act was read aloud to present, all illiterate, signed only by Us.

signed by the parish church pastor, serving as civil registrar.

Kiedrzyn

It happened in the city Częstochowa at Saint Zygmunt parish church on 1/14 March 1902 at 10 a.m. Appeared Wincenty Kuzior and Jan Moczygęba, both of age, farmers living in Kiedrzyn and they informed that this day at 5 a.m. died in Kiedrzyn Teodor Moczygęba, farmer, living in Kiedrzyn, born in the village Stefan-Hein in Jemielnica parish (nowadays Szczepanek) in Silesia region, son of farmer Jan Moczygęba and Ludwika Moczygęba nee Bieniek, 48 years old. He widowed his wife nee Michalak.
After eye belief about Teodor death this act was read aloud to illiterate declarants and signed by Us.
priest K. Waberski, serving as civil registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:05 am      Post subject: Re: Need translation

rogbar wrote:
I'd greatly appreciate any help translating this birth record

give me the source for this record

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:30 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

mous1123 wrote:
Hello,
I have tried to translate this myself with a Russian keyboard I found online. No luck for me. Please help.

Obryte romancatholic parish
Warszawa Governorate
Pułtusk county
Nr 103

To Pułtusk court of Piece

According to article number 85 of The Civil Code of the Kingdom of Poland please make following annotation in duplicate of birth certificate for Adam Piecychna in Obryte parish, act number 169, year: 1883:

Adam Piecychna, 30 January/12 February 1912 in Obryte parish church married with Anna Dziadak.

This annotation was made by me, priest Hipolit Antoszewski, Obryte parish administrator, serving as civil registrar.
Obryte, 3/16 day of the month, 1912

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:06 am      Post subject: Re: Bednarowicz daughters

Jeannealogist wrote:
When time permits, I would be so grateful for a translation of these two birth records. Thank you!

Kolonia Racięcin

It happened in the village Broniszewo on 5/17 July 1883 at 1 p.m. Appeared: Kacper Bednarowicz, 35 years old, farmer living in Kolonia Racięcin in the presence of Wojciech Brochicki, 40 years old and Józef Szulczewski, 45 years old, both farmers from Kolonia Racięcin and presented us a female child informing that the child was born in Kolonia Racięcin on 4/16 July of the current year at 10 p.m. with his legal wife Michalina nee Racinieska, 23 years old.
Child was baptised today by the priest Franciszek Steciński and was given the name Bronisława and the godparents were: Piotr Brochicki and Wiktoria Głażewska.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.
signed by the pastor of Broniszewo parish, priest F. Steciński, serving as civil registrar.

Racięcin

It happened in the village Broniszewo on 13/25 February 1879 at 11 a.m. Appeared Kacper Bednarowicz, 31 years old, farmer living in the village Racięcin in the presence of Szczepan Flegel, 40 years old and Wojciech Bronicki, 30 years old, farmers living in Racięcin and presented us a female child informing that the child was born in racięcin on 10/22 February of the current year at 7 p.m. with his legal wife Michalina nee Raciniewska, 35 years old.
Child was baptised this day and was given the name Józefa and the godparents were: Franciszek bolaczek and Marianna Flegel.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.
signed by the priest F. Steciński, serving as civil registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:15 am      Post subject: Re: Death record

BeatrixH wrote:
I was wondering if someone could translate this death record for me. Thanks.

Nr 44
Police Średnie

It happened in the city Koło on 8/20 July 1872 at 3 p.m. Appeared Ferdynand Szmid, 29 years old and Jan Fregin, 42 years old, daylaborers living in Police Średnie and they informed Us that in Police Średnie died yesterday ar 3 p.m. Wilhelm Szmid, son of the first witness and his legal wife Julianna nee Gercog born in Daniszewo, living with her parents in Police Średnie, one and a half year old.
After eye belief about Wilhelm Szmid death this act was read aloud to illiterate present, signed only by Us.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:17 am      Post subject: Re: translation of one sentence

mhofmann wrote:
Hello,

May I please have a translation of the last sentence only of this record (in the red boxes)? Something about the baby's father? Thank you very much.

this record was delayed because of the child's father's work.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:30 am      Post subject: Re: Help with Russian Marriage Record - Ambroszkiewicz

tmcc821 wrote:
Hi Marcel -

Would you please help with the translation of the attached marriage record. Thanks so much. I appreciate your help.

Terry

Urzędów
Józef Ambrożkiewicz and Marianna Wośko

It happened in Urzędów on 17/29 September 1880 at 6 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of Franciszek Łozdalski, 34 years old and Jan Banaszek, 35 years old, farmers living in Urzędów there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Józef Ambrożkiewicz, a single man, 27 years old, son of deceased Paweł Ambrożkiewicz and Rozalia Ambrożkiewicz nee Lizinkiewicz, artisan, living with his mother in Urzędów

and

Marianna Wośko, virgin, 18 years old, daughter of Wojciech Wośko and Katarzyna Wośko nee Gajewska, farmers, she lives with her parents in Urzędów.

There were 3 banns published in Urzędów parish church on: 31 August/12 September, 7/19 September and 14/26 September of the current year.

Newlyweds informed that they didnt made premarital agreement.
wedding ceremony provided by the priest Ludwik Gega, Urzędów parish vicar.

This act was read aloud to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by us.

signature of Urzędów parish pastor, serving as civil registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 116, 117, 118 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 117 of 338

Jump to: