PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 168, 169, 170  Next
Author

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:07 pm      Post subject: Birth Record Translation

I would be grateful if anyone could translate this birth record for me please for Marianna Blaszkiewicz of Zamosc. I had a go, but the Russian defeated me! Many thanks. (It is the top record - 112. Apologies for not being able to crop properly.)

marianna birth cropped.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  752.57 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

marianna birth cropped.jpg

Natalia

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:06 am      Post subject: Re: Smialek_Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I have a document I would like translated. It is document #45 and #46. Part of the #45 is blocked, but I am hoping that there is enough information to be helpful. This record is a birth record I found on szukajwarchiwach.pl. I don't know why part would be blocked from view. https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/11/769/0/-/22/skan/full/vpGMU9Xu2UfauDr3H3leDg
Thank you for your continued dedication.
Christine

Hello, Christine.
There are two consecutive birth certificates in this family (twins): Nr44 Franciszek and Nr45 Zofia. Nr44 is on this scan https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/11/769/0/-/22/skan/full/TDq-ZPkV34DdrvisxIldFA. The content of the acts differs only in the names of children and godparents.

Состоялось въ селѣ Войцинѣ шестаго /восемнадцатаго/ Марта тысяча восемьсотъ девяносто четвертаго года въ семь часовъ пополудни. Явился Валенты Сьмялэкъ /Walenty Smiałek/ земледѣлецъ сорока лѣтъ, жительствующiй въ Войцинѣ, въ присутствiи Валентiя Мончки тридцати лѣтъ и Францишка Кмѣцинъ тридцати шести лѣтъ земледѣльцевъ изъ Войцина, и предъявилъ намъ младенца мужескаго пола объявляя, что онъ родился въ Войцинѣ сего дня въ пять часовъ пополудни отъ законной его жены Францишки, урожденной Матьящикъ, тридцати двухъ лѣтъ отъ роду. Младенцу этому при святомъ крещенiи, совершенномъ сего числа, дано имя Францишекъ /Franciszek/, а воспрiемниками были Францишекъ Мендель и Паулина Матьящикъ. Актъ сей объявляющему и свидѣтелямъ неграмотнымъ прочитанъ Нами только подписанъ.
Ксендзъ Ап. Лютоборскiй Сод. Ак. Гр. Сост.

It happened in the village of Wójcin on the 6th/18th of March in 1894 at 7 p.m. Appeared Walenty Smiałek, farmer, 40 years old, residing in Wójcin, in the presence of Walenty Mączka, 30 years old, and Franciszek Kmiecin, 36 years old, farmers from Wójcin, and he showed us an infant of the male sex, declaring that he was born in Wójcin today at 5 p.m. from his legitimate wife Franciszka nee Matjaszczyk, 32 years old. This infant at Holy Baptism, performed today was given the name Franciszek, and his godparents were Franciszek Mendel and Paulina Matjaszczyk. This act to the declarant and the witnesses, illiterate, was read out, by Us only was signed.
Priest Ap. Lutoborski, maintaining civil status records

Act Nr45 repeats the same information, but the sex of the child is female, the name is Zofia and the godparents are Bartłomiej Mączka and Zofia Wilczyńska.

Under both acts there are comments: Franciszek Śmiałek died in Wójcin on 21st of December, 1965, act Nr32; Zofia Cirkosz nee Śmiałek died in Wójcin on 20th of November, 1971, act Nr27.

Natalia
skiskiski

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:58 am      Post subject: Birth Record

Hello Marcel,

I have found another record and would greatly appreciate your help with translating it! [/list]

Marianna Nastula Birth Record 42 -.pdf
 Description:
Marianna Nastula Birth Record 42

Download
 Filename:  Marianna Nastula Birth Record 42 -.pdf
 Filesize:  157.82 KB
 Downloaded:  14 Time(s)

jajan

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:22 pm      Post subject: Translation of Polish birth record in Russian

Hi Natalia. I cannot Thank You enough for the wonderful translation of my Józef Jankowski birth record from KramniK. I have also sent you a PM. jajan.
Natalia

Post Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:00 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record Translation

crumblebucket wrote:
I would be grateful if anyone could translate this birth record for me please for Marianna Blaszkiewicz of Zamosc. I had a go, but the Russian defeated me! Many thanks. (It is the top record - 112. Apologies for not being able to crop properly.)

Замость.
Марiянна Блашкевичъ /Maryjanna Błaszkiewicz/
Состоялось въ посадѣ Яновцѣ двадцать девятаго Марта /десятого Апрѣля/ тысяча восемьсотъ восемьдесятъ второго года въ два часа по полудни. Явился Антонъ Блашкевичъ земледѣлецъ жительствующiй въ деревни Замость тридцати двохъ лѣтъ въ присутствiи Антона Мазуръ тридцати восьми лѣтъ и Франца Марковскаго сорока лѣтъ отъ роду земледѣльцевъ жительствующихъ въ деревни Замость и предъявилъ намъ младенца женскаго пола, объявляя, что онъ родился въ деревни Замость сего дня въ два часа утра отъ законной его жены Анели урожденной Квецень двадцати восьми лѣтъ отъ роду. Младенцу этому при Святомъ крещенiи совершенномъ сего числа Ксендзомъ Антономъ Длугошъ дано имя Марiянна а воспрiемниками были: Людовикъ Блашкевичъ и Агнешка Космаля. Актъ сей объявляющему и свидѣтелямъ прочитанъ, а по неумѣнiи грамоты присутствующихъ, нами только подписанъ.
Кс. Сѣверинъ Мочидловскiй, На. чин. граж. со.

Zamość
Marianna Błaszkiewicz
It happened in the settlement Janowiec on the 29th of March/10th of April in 1882 at 2 p.m. Appeared Antoni Błaszkiewicz, farmer, residing in the village Zamość, 32 years old, in the presence of Antoni Mazur, 38 years old, and Franciszek Markowski, 40 years old, farmers, residing in the village Zamość, and he showed us an infant of the female sex, declaring that she was born in the village Zamość today at 2 a.m. from his legitimate wife Aniela nee Kwiecień, 28 years old. This infant at Holy Baptism, performed today by the priest Antoni Długosz was given the name Marianna, and godparents were Ludwik Błaszkiewicz and Agnieszka Kosmala. This act to the declarant and the witnesses, illiterate, was read out, by us only was signed.
Priest Seweryn Moczydłowski, parish priest, registrar of civil status acts
crumblebucket

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:19 am      Post subject: Birth/Death record translation

Thank you so much Natalia for the translation of Marianna Blaszkiewicz' birth details - it is helping a great deal to clarify some facts. I have another here, when you have time. This time it is a Death of Ludwik Blaszkiewicz (record 184) Zamosc. Many thanks again in advance.

Ludwik (184) death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  623.3 KB

Ludwik (184) death.jpg

Natalia

Post Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth/Death record translation

crumblebucket wrote:
Thank you so much Natalia for the translation of Marianna Blaszkiewicz' birth details - it is helping a great deal to clarify some facts. I have another here, when you have time. This time it is a Death of Ludwik Blaszkiewicz (record 184) Zamosc. Many thanks again in advance.

Людвикъ Блашкѣвичъ Ludwik Błaszkiewicz
Состоялось въ посадъ Яновцѣ восмаго/двадцатаго Октября тысяча восемьсотъ восемьдесятъ восмаго года. Явились Антонъ Мазуръ сорока шести лѣтъ и Казимѣржъ сорока трехъ Пакула отъ роду, крестьянѣ земледѣльцы жительствующие въ деревни Замостѣ объявили что шестаго/восемнадцатаго Октября текущаго года въ шесть часовъ вечера умѣръ въ деревни Замостѣ Людвикъ Блашкѣвичъ двадцати одинъ дзень отъ роду, сынъ Антона и Анѣли урожденной Квѣцень. По наочномъ удостовѣренiи о кончинѣ Людвика Блашкѣвича Актъ сей неграмотнымъ прочитанъ и Нами только подписанъ.
Кс. Сѣверинъ Мочидловскiй
Ludwik Błaszkiewicz
It happened in the settlement Janowiec on the 8th/20th of October in 1888. Appeared Antoni Mazur, 46 years old, and Kazimierz Pakuła, 43 years old, peasants, farmers, living in the village Zamość, and they declared that on 6th/18th of October of the current year at 6 p.m. died Ludwik Błaszkiewicz, 21 days old, son of Antoni and Aniela nee Kwiecień. After eye belief about Ludwik Błaszkiewicz death this act was read to illiterate declarants and only by Us signed.
Priest Seweryn Moczydłowski
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 118

Post Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:12 pm      Post subject: Pawyza

Hello, I would appreciate a translation of these birth documents. Thank you in advance for your continued assistance.
Christine

Pawyza b.1894 #57 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-22skanfullRfhIJFk6RG1LrBDsDTgH7w.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  367.27 KB

Pawyza b.1894 #57 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-22skanfullRfhIJFk6RG1LrBDsDTgH7w.JPG

Pawyza b.1893 #101 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-21skanfull3gRPVgLVOLmk7IihjwXzfw.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  269.47 KB

Pawyza b.1893 #101 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl117690-21skanfull3gRPVgLVOLmk7IihjwXzfw.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1639

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:17 am      Post subject: Re: Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I would appreciate a translation of these birth documents. Thank you in advance for your continued assistance.
Christine

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 29th day of April/11th day of May 1894 at 8 p.m. Appeared Wojciech Pawyza, farmer, 32 years old living in Wójcin in the presence of Walenty Grabarz, 34 years old and Walenty ...(cant decipher), 38 years old, farmers from Wójcin and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in Wójcin on this day at 8 a.m. with his legal wife Petronela nee Krzemińska, 31 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Zofia and the godparents were Józef Pawyza and Marianna Kaczmarek.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Ap. Lutoborski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Wójcin

It happened in the village Wójcin on the 4th/16th day of November 1893 at 8 a.m. Appeared Józef Pawejza, farmer, 25 years old living in Wójcin in the presence of Idzi Wilczyński, 40 years old and Józef Roska, 50 years old, farmers from Wójcin and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in Wójcin on the 3rd/15th day of November of the current year at 4 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Łuczak, 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name: Katarzyna and the godparents were Wojciech Lis and Katarzyna Kaczmarek.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Apolinary Lutoborski signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:31 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record

skiskiski wrote:
Hello Marcel,

I have found another record and would greatly appreciate your help with translating it! [/list]

It happened in Skotniki on the 30th day of March/11th day of April 1885 at 9 a.m. Appeared in person: Stanisław Francus, 43 years old and Wojciech Rzęsowski, 60 years old, peasants living in Papiernia and they informed that on the 28th day of March/9th day of April of the current month at 9 p.m. died in Papiernia Marianna Nastula, 1 year and 6 months old, daughter of Tomasz and Katarzyna nee Puguścik (or Auguścik), born and living in Papiernia with her parents.
After eye belief about Marianna Nastula death this act was read to the declarants, all illiterate and signed by Us.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:46 am      Post subject: Re: Kucek

hannahdudek wrote:
This death record is for Jozef Kucek (Byton Parish) from 1893. I would appreciate a translation, and a summary is ok. Thanks.

Osipowo

It happened in the village Bytoń on the 5th/17th day of February 1893 at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Franciszek Daszkowski, 40 years old and Mikołaj Migdalski, 50 years old, both farmers from the village Osipowo and they informed Us that on the 3rd/15th day of February of the current year in the village Osipowo at 2 p.m. died Józef Kucek, a child, 2 years old, son of Wincenty and Józefa nee Wasielewska, spouses Kucek, farmers. He was born and living with his parents in the village Osipowo.
After eye belief about Józef Kucek death this act was read to the present, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Jan Grodek, Bytoń parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:57 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage document

jkrukowski wrote:
Hi Marcel,
I have a marriage and birth record of my Jan Kanty Kruk & Wiktoria Skzcecz. Jan's Parents Tomasz and Antonina Skrcecz (sobotka) she was married prior to Adam Sobotka. Then I have attached Wiktoria birth record I am not sure if this is correct. I beleive her parents were Antoni and Zofia Sak. When scanning these records I believe her parents are different this is why I am not sure which one is my ancestors. Could I have these translated if they are correct. What confused me on

Marriage record (14 NOV 1842, parish of Goworowo), ?????parents Karol Skrzecz and Zofia née Sąk. Jan and Wiktoria were born in Rososz, now living in Suchcice.
In the birth record I believe it states Antoni Skrzecz. Are these two different Wiktoria? Thank you.

I found this in Geneteka tonight. 1842 42 Jan Kanty Kurak Wiktorya Skrzecz Goworowo

Rososz

It happened on the 31st day of October 1820 at 11 a.m.
In front of Us, Wąsewo parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Wąsewo commune, Ostrołęka district, Płock voivodeship appeared uczciwy* Antoni Skrzecz, 40 years old, farmer from the village Rososz and presented Us a female child born in his house number 14 on the 30th day of October at 12 o'clock at noon of the current year and declared that the child is born with him and his wife Zofia nee Sak, 41 years old and his wish is to name this child Wiktoria.
After making the above statement and presentation of the child in the presence of uczciwi*: Stanisław Skrzecz, 29 years old and Wojciech Sobotka, 48 years old, both farmers from the village Rososz we read this baptism record to the illiterate child's father and illiterate witnesses and signed it ourselves.

priest Grzegorz Jakacki signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

* uczciwy (plural form: uczciwi): word used in old Civil Records to describe a farmer from a small city or a craftsman from the village.

Rososz and Suchcice

It happened in the village Goworowo on the 2nd/14th day of November 1842 at 4 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Tomasz Kruk from Brzeźno, groom's first cousin (son of a father's brother), 41 years old and Stanisław Skrzecz from Rososz, bride's uncle (father's brother), 50 years old, both farmers, on this day there was concluded a religious marriage between:

Jan Kanty Kruk, a single man, living with his parents in Rososz, born in Rososz, son of Tomasz and Antonina, spouses Kruk, 23 yeard old

and

Wiktoria Skrzecz, a miss, daughter of Karol Skrzecz, laborer and late Zofia nee Sęk, spouses Skrzecz, servant in the village Suchcice, born in Rososz, 21 years old.

This marriage was proceded by 3 banns of marriage announced on: 18th/30th day of October, 25th day of October/6th day of November and 1st/13th day of November of the current month in Goworowo parish.
Groom's parents and bride's father gave oral permission for this marriage.
there were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they did not make premarital agreement.
this act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest Walenty Górnowski signature, parish parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:08 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me.
Thank you so much again.

Chorzenice

It happened in the village Sulmierzyce on the 12th day of February 1878 at 9 a.m. Appeared Szymon Krawczyk, farmer, 50 years old and Mateusz Krawczyk, worker, 60 years old, both living in the village Chorzenice and they declared that on the 10th day of February of the current year at 7 p.m. died Wojciech Urbański, worker living in the village Chorzenice, born in Nowo-Radomsk county in the village Wistka, 42 years old, son of spouses: Jan Urbański and Agnieszka Urbańska. He left his widowed wife Zofia nee Dzieputa (on the left marigin there is a note: Dobrzyńska).
After eye belief about Wojciech Urbański death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest Tomasz Siwczyński signature, Sulmierzyce parish parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:17 am      Post subject: Re: death record

[email protected] wrote:
Hello,
Please help with the attached death record for Malgorzata Janik of Zofiowka in 1898.

I believe this says that she was 80 years old when she died. I am having trouble with the names and places in this record.

Thank you.
Elizabeth

Zofiówka

It happened in Beszowa on the 20th day of July/1st day of August 1898 at 9 a.m. Appeared Andrzej Zysk, 43 years old and Wawrzyniec Zysk, 66 years old, farmers from Budziska and they informed Us that in Zofiówka on the 18th/30th day of July of the current year at 3 p.m. died Małgorzata Janik, 80 years old, born in Górki in Austrian Galicia and lived in Zofiówka, komornica*, the witnesses dont know the names of her parents.
After eye belief about Małgorzata Janik death this act was read to the declarants, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest

*komornica: female form of the word komorni: peasant without his own house and land, tenant

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:32 am      Post subject:

worlaskey wrote:
Marcel,

I have a few documents that need translation. As always ,your help is greatly appreciated.

William Orlaskey

document#1

Białka

It hapened in the village Trębki on the 28th day of October/9th day of November 1872 at 10 a.m. Appeared: Balder Czajkowski, 32 years old and Andrzej Parzęcki, 35 years old, both peasants living in the village Białka and they declared that on the 26th day of October/7th day of November of the current year at 9 a.m. died Marianna Markiewicz nee Domżał, 65 years old, daughter of unknown parents. She left her children: Józef, Szczepan, Jakub, Heronim, Leon, Apolonia and Tekla.
After eye belief about Marianna Markiewicz death this act was read to the illiterate present and signed by Us.

on the behalf of Trębki parish parson: priest Bernard Przetakiewicz signature, vicar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 168, 169, 170  Next Page 156 of 170

Jump to: