PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:31 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record

skiskiski wrote:
Hello Marcel,

I have found another record and would greatly appreciate your help with translating it! [/list]

It happened in Skotniki on the 30th day of March/11th day of April 1885 at 9 a.m. Appeared in person: Stanisław Francus, 43 years old and Wojciech Rzęsowski, 60 years old, peasants living in Papiernia and they informed that on the 28th day of March/9th day of April of the current month at 9 p.m. died in Papiernia Marianna Nastula, 1 year and 6 months old, daughter of Tomasz and Katarzyna nee Puguścik (or Auguścik), born and living in Papiernia with her parents.
After eye belief about Marianna Nastula death this act was read to the declarants, all illiterate and signed by Us.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:46 am      Post subject: Re: Kucek

hannahdudek wrote:
This death record is for Jozef Kucek (Byton Parish) from 1893. I would appreciate a translation, and a summary is ok. Thanks.

Osipowo

It happened in the village Bytoń on the 5th/17th day of February 1893 at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Franciszek Daszkowski, 40 years old and Mikołaj Migdalski, 50 years old, both farmers from the village Osipowo and they informed Us that on the 3rd/15th day of February of the current year in the village Osipowo at 2 p.m. died Józef Kucek, a child, 2 years old, son of Wincenty and Józefa nee Wasielewska, spouses Kucek, farmers. He was born and living with his parents in the village Osipowo.
After eye belief about Józef Kucek death this act was read to the present, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Jan Grodek, Bytoń parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:57 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage document

jkrukowski wrote:
Hi Marcel,
I have a marriage and birth record of my Jan Kanty Kruk & Wiktoria Skzcecz. Jan's Parents Tomasz and Antonina Skrcecz (sobotka) she was married prior to Adam Sobotka. Then I have attached Wiktoria birth record I am not sure if this is correct. I beleive her parents were Antoni and Zofia Sak. When scanning these records I believe her parents are different this is why I am not sure which one is my ancestors. Could I have these translated if they are correct. What confused me on

Marriage record (14 NOV 1842, parish of Goworowo), ?????parents Karol Skrzecz and Zofia née Sąk. Jan and Wiktoria were born in Rososz, now living in Suchcice.
In the birth record I believe it states Antoni Skrzecz. Are these two different Wiktoria? Thank you.

I found this in Geneteka tonight. 1842 42 Jan Kanty Kurak Wiktorya Skrzecz Goworowo

Rososz

It happened on the 31st day of October 1820 at 11 a.m.
In front of Us, Wąsewo parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Wąsewo commune, Ostrołęka district, Płock voivodeship appeared uczciwy* Antoni Skrzecz, 40 years old, farmer from the village Rososz and presented Us a female child born in his house number 14 on the 30th day of October at 12 o'clock at noon of the current year and declared that the child is born with him and his wife Zofia nee Sak, 41 years old and his wish is to name this child Wiktoria.
After making the above statement and presentation of the child in the presence of uczciwi*: Stanisław Skrzecz, 29 years old and Wojciech Sobotka, 48 years old, both farmers from the village Rososz we read this baptism record to the illiterate child's father and illiterate witnesses and signed it ourselves.

priest Grzegorz Jakacki signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

* uczciwy (plural form: uczciwi): word used in old Civil Records to describe a farmer from a small city or a craftsman from the village.

Rososz and Suchcice

It happened in the village Goworowo on the 2nd/14th day of November 1842 at 4 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Tomasz Kruk from Brzeźno, groom's first cousin (son of a father's brother), 41 years old and Stanisław Skrzecz from Rososz, bride's uncle (father's brother), 50 years old, both farmers, on this day there was concluded a religious marriage between:

Jan Kanty Kruk, a single man, living with his parents in Rososz, born in Rososz, son of Tomasz and Antonina, spouses Kruk, 23 yeard old

and

Wiktoria Skrzecz, a miss, daughter of Karol Skrzecz, laborer and late Zofia nee Sęk, spouses Skrzecz, servant in the village Suchcice, born in Rososz, 21 years old.

This marriage was proceded by 3 banns of marriage announced on: 18th/30th day of October, 25th day of October/6th day of November and 1st/13th day of November of the current month in Goworowo parish.
Groom's parents and bride's father gave oral permission for this marriage.
there were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they did not make premarital agreement.
this act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest Walenty Górnowski signature, parish parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:08 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me.
Thank you so much again.

Chorzenice

It happened in the village Sulmierzyce on the 12th day of February 1878 at 9 a.m. Appeared Szymon Krawczyk, farmer, 50 years old and Mateusz Krawczyk, worker, 60 years old, both living in the village Chorzenice and they declared that on the 10th day of February of the current year at 7 p.m. died Wojciech Urbański, worker living in the village Chorzenice, born in Nowo-Radomsk county in the village Wistka, 42 years old, son of spouses: Jan Urbański and Agnieszka Urbańska. He left his widowed wife Zofia nee Dzieputa (on the left marigin there is a note: Dobrzyńska).
After eye belief about Wojciech Urbański death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest Tomasz Siwczyński signature, Sulmierzyce parish parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:17 am      Post subject: Re: death record

[email protected] wrote:
Hello,
Please help with the attached death record for Malgorzata Janik of Zofiowka in 1898.

I believe this says that she was 80 years old when she died. I am having trouble with the names and places in this record.

Thank you.
Elizabeth

Zofiówka

It happened in Beszowa on the 20th day of July/1st day of August 1898 at 9 a.m. Appeared Andrzej Zysk, 43 years old and Wawrzyniec Zysk, 66 years old, farmers from Budziska and they informed Us that in Zofiówka on the 18th/30th day of July of the current year at 3 p.m. died Małgorzata Janik, 80 years old, born in Górki in Austrian Galicia and lived in Zofiówka, komornica*, the witnesses dont know the names of her parents.
After eye belief about Małgorzata Janik death this act was read to the declarants, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest

*komornica: female form of the word komorni: peasant without his own house and land, tenant

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:32 am      Post subject:

worlaskey wrote:
Marcel,

I have a few documents that need translation. As always ,your help is greatly appreciated.

William Orlaskey

document#1

Białka

It hapened in the village Trębki on the 28th day of October/9th day of November 1872 at 10 a.m. Appeared: Balder Czajkowski, 32 years old and Andrzej Parzęcki, 35 years old, both peasants living in the village Białka and they declared that on the 26th day of October/7th day of November of the current year at 9 a.m. died Marianna Markiewicz nee Domżał, 65 years old, daughter of unknown parents. She left her children: Józef, Szczepan, Jakub, Heronim, Leon, Apolonia and Tekla.
After eye belief about Marianna Markiewicz death this act was read to the illiterate present and signed by Us.

on the behalf of Trębki parish parson: priest Bernard Przetakiewicz signature, vicar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:42 am      Post subject:

worlaskey wrote:
document#2

Białka

It happened in the village Trębki on the 19th/31st day of August 1868 at 2 p.m. Appeared: Józef Witkowski, 47 years old and Jan Bielecki, 50 years old, both farmers living in the village Białka and they informes that on the 18th/30th day of August of the current month at 4 p.m. died Wojciech Markiewicz, 76 years old, farmer, born in the village Dobrów, son of late spouses: Maciej Markiewicz and Marianna Markiewicz nee Domżal. He left his widowed wife Marianna and children: Szczepan, Jakub, Heronim, Józef, Leon and daughters: Apolonia and Tekla.
After eye belief about Wojciech Markiewicz death this act was read to the illiterate present and signed by Us.

parish parson signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:53 am      Post subject:

worlaskey wrote:
document#3

Skrzeszewy Wielkie

It happened in the city Żychlin on the 2nd day of May 1853 at 8 a.m. Appeared: Marcin Różycki, farmhand, 28 years old and Jan Warsicki, laborer, 33 years old, both living in Skrzeszewy Wielkie and they declared that on the 29th day of April of the current year at 12 o'clock at noon died Elżbieta Różycka, 27 years old, she lived in Skrzeszewy Wielkie, born in Pacyna, daughter of late spouses: Grzegorz Białkowski and Urszula Białkowska, they died in Pacyna.
She lef her widowed husband, mentioned above Marcin Różycki.
After eye belief about Elżbieta Różycka death this act was read to the illiterate declarants, of which the first is deceased's husband.

priest Walenty Kondraski signature, Żychlin parish parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:13 am      Post subject:

worlaskey wrote:
document#4

Józefków

It happened in Trębki on the 12th/24th day of June 1883 at 1 p.m. Appeared Konstanty Zieliński, land owner, 40 years old living in Józefków in the presence of Andrzej Peda, innkeeper living in Trębki and Józef Ledzion, land owner, living in Józefków, both 40 years old and presented Us a male child informind that the child was born in Józefków on the 1st/13th day of June of the current year at 2 p.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Korycka, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Antoni and the godparents were: Andrzej Peda and Józefa Korycka.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us.

hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:41 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you for the Kucek translation.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:57 am      Post subject:

worlaskey wrote:
document#5

Józefków

It happened in Trębki on the 12th/24th day of December 1874 at 1 p.m. Appeared: Konstanty Zieliński, farmer, 31 years old, living in Józefków in the presence of Andrzej Korycki living with his father, 22 years old and Józef Lędzion, f armer, 35 years old, both living in Józefków and presented Us a male child informing that the child was born today in Józefków at 7 a.m. with his legal wife Marianna nee Korycka, 17 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Józef and the godparents were: Andrzej Korycki and Franciszka Żelak.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Władysław Bieliński signature.

skiskiski

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:23 am      Post subject: Birth Records

Good evening,

I had another look through the archives and have now found the correct birth record for Marianna, as well as an additional birth record for Jozef, could you please help me with translating these two documents?

Thanks again for your help

Marianna Nastula Birth Record 42 - 17 - Cropped.jpg
 Description:
Marianna Nastula Birth Record 42
 Filesize:  564.61 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Marianna Nastula Birth Record 42 - 17 - Cropped.jpg

Nastula Josef 7 Birth Record (#12) cropped.jpg
 Description:
Josef Nastula Birth Record (#12) cropped
 Filesize:  570.79 KB

Nastula Josef 7 Birth Record (#12) cropped.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:41 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Records

skiskiski wrote:
Good evening,

I had another look through the archives and have now found the correct birth record for Marianna, as well as an additional birth record for Jozef, could you please help me with translating these two documents?

It happened in Skotniki on the 6th/18th day of October 1883 at 10 a.m. Appeared in person: Tomasz Nastuła, peasant, 25 years old, living in Papiernia, in the presence of Stanisław Francus, 42 years old and Jan Fronc, 30 years old, peasants living in Papiernia and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born today in Papiernia at 4 a.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna nee Auguścik, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Antoni Marcin and Julianna Fronc.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest Prosper Bukiewicz.

the second baptism record is for Józef Paruzal not for Józef Nastuła

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:53 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Records

skiskiski wrote:
Good evening,

Papiernia

Marianna Nastuła

It happened in Skotniki on the 6th/18th day of October 1883 at 10 a.m. Appeared in person: Tomasz Nastuła, peasant, 25 years old, living in Papiernia, in the presence of Stanisław Francus, 42 years old and Jan Fronc, 30 years old, peasants living in Papiernia and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born today in Papiernia at 4 a.m. with his legal wife Katarzyna nee Auguścik, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Antoni Marcin and Julianna Fronc.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

priest Prosper Bukiewicz.

jkrukowski

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:54 pm      Post subject: Kruk Marriage Records.

Marcel, Thank you for the previous translation . I have few more records if you have time no hurry. I was going to list these but those other two were giving me grief. These are marriage records from my great grandfather Jozef brothers and sisters. Parents Jan Kanty Kruk and Wiktoria Skrzecz. Then I will take a break. Thank you.

Marriage Katarzyna Kruk & Sobotka ATK 14_M_5128 (1).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  974.39 KB

Marriage Katarzyna Kruk & Sobotka ATK 14_M_5128 (1).jpg

Anna Kruk Marriage 1883 8 Metryki.genbaza_M_5257.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  842.37 KB

Anna Kruk Marriage 1883 8 Metryki.genbaza_M_5257.jpg

Marianna Kruk Antoni Krawczyk _M_5654.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  927.07 KB

Marianna Kruk Antoni Krawczyk _M_5654.jpg

Piotr Kruk Marriage_M_5136.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  858.22 KB

Piotr Kruk Marriage_M_5136.jpg

Stanislaw kruk marriage_M_5532.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  972.37 KB

Stanislaw kruk marriage_M_5532.jpg

Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 157 of 339

Jump to: