PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 187, 188, 189 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:34 pm      Post subject:

who wrote:
Thanks for the translation!!!. There are different ages for the father Kazimierz. What could it mean?

I think the priest did not notice the mistake and did not delete the incorrect age.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Dave D

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:24 pm      Post subject: Inquiry into translations

I posted 3 documents on April 27, 2019 on page 150. I have been checking for translations but have not seen them. Do you know if I missed them and you can direct me to the page? They were for
1880 Marriage Katarzyna Szczesniak
1897 Death Katarzyna (Szczesniak) Kapica
1900 Death Jozef Kapica

Thank you,
Dave D
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:27 pm      Post subject: Re: Inquiry into translations

Dave D wrote:
I posted 3 documents on April 27, 2019 on page 150. I have been checking for translations but have not seen them. Do you know if I missed them and you can direct me to the page? They were for
1880 Marriage Katarzyna Szczesniak
1897 Death Katarzyna (Szczesniak) Kapica
1900 Death Jozef Kapica

Thank you,
Dave D

Goraj
Józef Kapica with Katarzyna Szcześniak

It happened in Goraj on the 22nd day of January/3rd day of February 1880, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses:
Stanisław Kulpiński, , 50 years old and Marcin Szcześniak, 40 years old, farmers living in Goraj,
a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Kapica, widower since 25th day of December 1879/6th day of January 1880, after his late wife Marianna Szymańska. Peasant, farmer, 45 years old, son of late parents: Jakub and Agnieszka nee Jęczmionka, peasants from the village Wólka Abramowska. Born in Wólka Abramowska, living in Goraj

and

Katarzyna Szcześniak, a miss, 29 years old, daughter of Stanisław and Zofia Marczak, farmers in Goraj. Born and living in Goraj.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in local parish church, on: 6th/18th day of January, 13th/25th day of January and 20th day of January/1st day of February of the current year.

Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by the priest Józef Pestrakiewicz, local parish parson.
This act was read and signed only by Us. The newlyweds and witnesses are illiterate.

Priest Józef Pestrakiewicz, Goraj parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goraj
Katarzyna Kapica

It happened in Goraj on the 4th/16th day of February 1897, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Wawrzyniec Gawda, 50 years old and Józef Czajka, 30 years old, farmers from Goraj and they declared that on the 2nd/14th day of February of the current year, at 10 a.m., died in Goraj Katarzyna Kapica, 77 years old, widow, living in Goraj, daughter of late parents: Stanisław Omiotek and Agnieszka Omiotek nee Baran, legal spouses Omiotek.
After eye belief about Katarzyna Kapica death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

Priest Wł. Petrykowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nr 33
Goraj
Józef Kapica

It happened in Goraj on the 21st day of February/5th day of March 1900, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Marcin Misa, 32 years old and Lurdwik Karczmarczyk, 48 years old, townsmans, furriers from Goraj and they declared that yesterday, at 8 a.m. died in Goraj Józef Kapica, peasant, living in Goraj, son of late unknown parents. He left his widowed wife Katarzyna nee Szcześniak.
After eye belief about Józef Kapica this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.
Priest Remigiusz Krześniak, parish parson.

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:34 pm      Post subject:

Could you please translate the birth records of Feliks Tylisz and Jozefa Tylisz. Thanks you very much, Gene Tylisz

TYLISZ, FELIXS, BIRTH, 1910.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  359.09 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

TYLISZ, FELIXS, BIRTH, 1910.jpg

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:35 pm      Post subject:

Birth record of Jozefa Tylisz. Thanks.

TYLISZ. JOZEFA, BIRTH, 1905.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  423.05 KB

TYLISZ. JOZEFA, BIRTH, 1905.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:43 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Could you please translate the birth records of Feliks Tylisz and Jozefa Tylisz. Thanks you very much, Gene Tylisz

Lądek

It happened in Lądek on the 20th day of May/2nd day of June 1910, at 6 p.m.
Appeared: Aleksander Tylisz, farmer, living in Lądek, 31 years old, in the presence of: Paweł Orchowski, 52 years old and Teofil Dulcet, 62 years old, both farmers living in Lądek, and presented a male child, born in Lądek on the 17th/30th day of May of the current year, at 3 p.m., with his legal wife Joanna nee Rzeszewska, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Feliks, and the godparents were: Sylwester Karaśkiewicz and Marianna Roman.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Priest Puchalski, parish parson.

Note: Died on the 4th day of March 1982 in Słupca. Death act stored in Registry Office in Słupca, number 44/82.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:48 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Birth record of Jozefa Tylisz. Thanks.

Lądek

It happened in Lądek on the 6th/19th day of March 1905, at 5 p.m.
Appeared: Aleksander Tylisz, farmer, living in Lądek, 25 years old, in the presence of: Paweł Orchowski, 4 years old and Ignacy Dulcet, 50 years old, both farmers living in Lądek, and presented a female child, born in Lądek on the 3rd/16th day of March of the current year, at 10 a.m., with his legal wife Joanna nee Rzeszewska, 19 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Józefa, and the godparents were: Piotr Tylisz and Stefania Trembaczewska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Priest Puchalski, parish parson.

Note: Died on the 2nd day of April 1986 in Słupca. Death act stored in Registry Office in Słupca, number 112/86.

Halkamm

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:10 pm      Post subject: Russian record translation requests

I am researching my great grandmothers family, surname Skorupowski. The first record is from a listing from Dzialdowo, written in Polish. I think it is Balbiny Zuchniewski, a Catholic baptism. This may be my second great grandmother.

The second record is a death notice in Russian of Antoni Skorupowski in Lutheran records from Lipno in 1872

The third one is a death notice of Fredryk Skorupowski, could be my second great grandfather and husband of Balbiny Zuchniewski, again from Lipno in 1884.

Thanks so much for your help with this. I am new to this forum.

Hal

FREDERYK_SKORUPOWSKI_D_1887_LIPNO_155.JPG.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  502.81 KB

FREDERYK_SKORUPOWSKI_D_1887_LIPNO_155.JPG.jpeg

A SKORUPOWSKI_D_1886_LIPNO_60.JPG.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  500.27 KB

A SKORUPOWSKI_D_1886_LIPNO_60.JPG.jpeg

Balbiny_Zuchniewski_Birth_1830.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  417.91 KB

Balbiny_Zuchniewski_Birth_1830.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:17 am      Post subject: Re: Russian record translation requests

Halkamm wrote:
I am researching my great grandmothers family, surname Skorupowski. The first record is from a listing from Dzialdowo, written in Polish. I think it is Balbiny Zuchniewski, a Catholic baptism. This may be my second great grandmother.

The second record is a death notice in Russian of Antoni Skorupowski in Lutheran records from Lipno in 1872

The third one is a death notice of Fredryk Skorupowski, could be my second great grandfather and husband of Balbiny Zuchniewski, again from Lipno in 1884.

Thanks so much for your help with this. I am new to this forum.

Hal

Nr 155
Lipno

It happened in Lipno town on the 11th/23rd day of June 1884, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Jan Skorupowski, locksmith from Lipno, 23 years old and Karl Kamann, sacristan, 68 years old, living in Lipno and they declared that yesterday, at 11.30 a.m., died in Lipno Fryderyk Skorupowski, policeman from Lipno, 56 years old, born in Bieżyń (or Bieżuń)****, son of spouses: Fryderyk Skorupowski and Elżbieta Skorupowska, maiden name unknown. He left his widowed wife Balbina nee Żuchniewska.
After eye belief about said death this act was read to the declarants and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

***literally it is written Bieżyń. But the other possibility could be Bieżuń. These are 2 totally different places.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nr 60
Lipno

It happened in Lipno, on the 5th/17th day of March 1886, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Jan Skorupowski, craftsman from Lipno, 25 years old and Ferdynand Szramm, evangelical parish cantor, 23 years old and they declared that today, at 1 a.m. died in Lipno Antoni Skorupowski, 3 weeks and 2 days old, born in Lipno, son of the first declarant and his wife Paulina nee Kuc. The child lived with his parents.
After eye belief about said child's death this act was read and signed by Us and the second declarant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Act 16
Balbina Żuchniewska
Nick

It happened in Dłutowo on the 4th day of April 1830, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Szymon Żuchniewski, farmer licing in Nick, 33 years old, in the presence of Szymon Zgliczeński, farmer from Nick, 35 years old and Franciszek Trzcieński, , farmer, 36 years old, living in the village Nick, and presented Us a female child, born in Nick on the 30th day of March of the current year, at 6 a.m. with his wife Marianna nee Zgliczeńska, 39 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the names: Balbina Kwiryna and the godparents were: aforementioned Szymon Zgliczeński and Franciszka Trzcieńska, married, living in Nick.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us, because the child's father and the witnesses are illiterate.
Priest Leon Borkowski, Dłutowo parish parson.

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for Russian Record Translation

Marcel-

Have you been able to complete the translation for Stefina Kasznia's birth rceord that I posted back in mid-December?

--Bigmakusa

Stefina Kasznia Birth record (1894 Augustynow No. 135) in Russian.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  222.62 KB

Stefina Kasznia Birth record (1894 Augustynow No. 135) in Russian.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for Russian Record Translation

bigmakusa wrote:
Marcel-

Have you been able to complete the translation for Stefina Kasznia's birth rceord that I posted back in mid-December?

--Bigmakusa

Augustynów
Stefania Kasznia

It happened in Zagórów on the 17th/29th day of June 1894, at 9 a.m.
Appeared in person Józef Kasznia, miller, 42 years old, living in Augustynów, in the presence of Maciej Ławniczak, 40 years old and Franciszek Łamek, 30 years old, farmers living in Augustynów, and presented a female child, born yesterday in Augustynów, at 1 p.m., with his legal wife Antonina nee Bartecka, 35 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Stefania and the godparents were: Maciej Ławniczak and Antonina Figas.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, and signed only by Us.

Priest Trojanowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

who

Replies: 87

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:40 pm      Post subject:

Thanks!

AktaMetryki.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  400.48 KB

AktaMetryki.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:04 pm      Post subject:

who wrote:
Thanks!

Nr 196
Cieszkowizna
Helena Kostarzewska

It happened in Łuków town on the 13th/25th day of May 1873, at 2 p.m.
Appeared in person Robert Kostarzewski, peasant, blacksmith, living in the village Cieszkowizna, 27 years old, in the presence of Wawrzyniec Sioda, living in the village Sobole, 40 years old and Mikołaj Deleszkiewicz, living in the village Cieszkowizna, 50 years old, farmers, peasants and presented a female child, informing that the child was born in the village Cieszkowizna on the 8th/20th day of May of the current year, at 6 a.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Dębska, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Ludwik Pawłowski, Łuków parish vicar, the child was given the name Helena and the godparents were: Wawrzyniec Siuda and Aleksandra Skwara.

Priest Leopold Purowski.

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:51 pm      Post subject: Request for Translation of Russian Death Record

Marcel-

Could you please translate the attached 1912 death record for Antonia Bartecka from the Zagorow parish which is in Russian?

Antonia Bartecki Death (1912 Zagorow).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  367.52 KB

Antonia Bartecki Death (1912 Zagorow).jpg

who

Replies: 87

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:06 am      Post subject:

Thanks Marcel!

marcelproust wrote:
who wrote:
Thanks!

Nr 196
Cieszkowizna
Helena Kostarzewska

It happened in Łuków town on the 13th/25th day of May 1873, at 2 p.m.
Appeared in person Robert Kostarzewski, peasant, blacksmith, living in the village Cieszkowizna, 27 years old, in the presence of Wawrzyniec Sioda, living in the village Sobole, 40 years old and Mikołaj Deleszkiewicz, living in the village Cieszkowizna, 50 years old, farmers, peasants and presented a female child, informing that the child was born in the village Cieszkowizna on the 8th/20th day of May of the current year, at 6 a.m., with his legal wife Marianna nee Dębska, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Ludwik Pawłowski, Łuków parish vicar, the child was given the name Helena and the godparents were: Wawrzyniec Siuda and Aleksandra Skwara.

Priest Leopold Purowski.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 187, 188, 189 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 188 of 339

Jump to: