PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 192, 193, 194
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2012

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:46 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record

jwozniak wrote:
Hi,

I would like to request a translation for this birth record.
Here's the link, if needed:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/4/955/0/-/4/skan/full/qnl8EIiYVjHZYan6MeL4RA

Thank you,
Josh

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:21 am      Post subject: Re: Wasilewskis in Różan

megsiek86 wrote:
It has been a number of years since I've visited here! I got to thinking maybe I had discovered all I could about my Babcia's family, when last week I stumbled across some more records on Geneteka of her cousins in Różan. I was wondering if I could have their records translated, so that I can look into whether there are descendants still living there, as I know at least that Aleksandra was married. Many thanks in advance!

Megan

Dzbądz
Nr 99

It happened in Różan on the 20th day of April/3rd day of May 1908, at 3 p.m.
Appeared in person: Aleksander Wasielewski, farmer, 21 years old from Dzbądz, in the presence of Antoni Makowski, 40 years old and Franciszek Filipiak, 61 years old, both farmers from Dzbądz and presented Us a female child, born today in Dzbądz, at 9 a.m., with his wife Józefa nee Dobrzyńska, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the canon priest Jankowski the child was given the name Aleksander and the godparents were: Franciszek Mroczkowski and Albert Mroczkowski.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.
Różan parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Remigiusz Jankowski.

Left marigin note: Died on the 18th day of July 1993 in Różan. Death act number 21/1993 stored in Registry Office in Różan.

BaldygoR

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:22 pm      Post subject: Cyrillic Russian Translation to English

Attached is the death record of my great grandmother EWA (LIS) BALDYGA, daughter of Franciszka and Maryanna (maiden name unavailable) Lis. I am hoping that it contains information other than their names, date of death and locations that could aid me in my research about their histories.
Thank you,
Bob Baldygo

Ewa Lis Baldyga Death Record 07 22 1900.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Ewa Lis Baldyga Death Record 07 22 1900.pdf
 Filesize:  131.47 KB
 Downloaded:  2 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Cyrillic Russian Translation to English

BaldygoR wrote:
Attached is the death record of my great grandmother EWA (LIS) BALDYGA, daughter of Franciszka and Maryanna (maiden name unavailable) Lis. I am hoping that it contains information other than their names, date of death and locations that could aid me in my research about their histories.
Thank you,
Bob Baldygo

Poścień

It happened in Chorzele on the 10th/23rd day of July 1900, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Piotr Bałdyga, 70 years old and Jan Bałdyga, 40 years old, farmers from the village Poścień and the declared that on the 8th/21st day of July of the current year, at 11 a.m., died in the vilage Poścień Ewa Bałdyga, farmer, 70 years olod, daughter of late spouses: Franciszek Lis and Marianna Lis, born in the village Zalas, she left her widowed husband, aforementioned Piotr Bałdyga.
After eye belief about Ewa Bałdyga's death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed by Us.

Chorzele parish vicar priest's signature
Priest Aleksander Kasiński, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:28 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Record

jwozniak wrote:
Hi,

I would like to request a translation for this birth record.
Here's the link, if needed:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/4/955/0/-/4/skan/full/qnl8EIiYVjHZYan6MeL4RA

Thank you,
Josh

the name of the baptized child: Gawełko

number: 89

42nd female child born in this year

birth day: 14th

baptism day: 19th

Who, where, whom, religious rites:

It happened on the 19th day of March 1895 in Knyszyn romancatholic parish church, a female child was baptised by the priest Wincenty Stefanowicz, local church vicar and was given the name Anna, with all religious rites.

Parents, their social status, date and birth place, parish in which the baptism took place:

daughter of peasants: Władysław and Zuzanna nee Grajewska, spouses Gawełko, born on the 14th day of the current month and year in Knyszyn parish in the village Zastocze.

Godparents:

Andrzej Dzieniś and Anna Kaczyńska, a miss.

treich

Replies: 113

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 7:36 am      Post subject: Translation Request

Please translate the attached birth record to English. Thanks.

Birth 1895.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  548.96 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Birth 1895.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 7:55 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

treich wrote:
Please translate the attached birth record to English. Thanks.

Nr 106
Kleszczyn

It happened in Rypin town on the 25th day of May/6th day of June 1895, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Katarzyna Gogolin, midwife from Przyrowa, 64 years old, in the presence of the witnesses Jakub Medyn, farmer from Przeszkoda, 36 years old and Andrzej Racol, worker from Kleszczyn, 37 years old, and presented Us a male child, born in Kleszczyn on the 9th/21st day of May of the current year, at 4 a.m. with unmarried servant Helena Witzke, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Edward and the godparents were: first, aofrementioned witness and Karolina Grapatyn.
This act was read to the illiterate presend and signed by Us.

treich

Replies: 113

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 12:26 pm      Post subject: Translation Request

Please translate the attached birth record for possibly the wife of Edward Witzke

Birth 1903.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  644.7 KB

Birth 1903.jpg

ossnhughie
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 350

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 10:50 pm      Post subject: 4 birth records and one death

Hello all,

I have for translation 4 birth records and 1 death record all taken from Wilno parish churches in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

The 4 children listed should be of Wladyslaw Szymkiewicz and either his 1st wife Weronika Pawlowska or 2nd wife Paulina Orlowska.

The death record from 1917 is of Wladyslaw Szymkiewicz himself

Thanks to the PO translation experts Smile

Warmest regards,

Hugh

1917 Szymkiewicz death #345 St. Ducha.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  161.68 KB

1917 Szymkiewicz death #345 St. Ducha.jpg

1911 Szymkiewicz birth Sw. Ducha Wilno.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  292.26 KB

1911 Szymkiewicz birth Sw. Ducha Wilno.jpg

1899 Szymkiewicz female birth Sw. Jan Wilno.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  113.94 KB

1899 Szymkiewicz female birth Sw. Jan Wilno.jpg

1897 Szymkiewicz female birth Sw. Jan Wilno.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  154.71 KB

1897 Szymkiewicz female birth Sw. Jan Wilno.jpg

1896 Szymkiewicz male birth Sw. Jan Wilno.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  106.42 KB

1896 Szymkiewicz male birth Sw. Jan Wilno.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 2:06 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

treich wrote:
Please translate the attached birth record for possibly the wife of Edward Witzke

Nr 6
Kleszczyn
Żałe commune

It happened in Rypin, on the 28th day of December 1902/10th day of January 1903, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Karol Bar, farmer from Kleszczyn, 44 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: August Treichel, 36 years old and Karol Nowotka, 49 years old, farmers from Kleszczyn and presented Us a female child, born yesterday in Kleszczyn, at 4 a.m., with his lawful wife Karolina nee Treichel, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Anna and the godparents were: first witness with Eufrozyna Nowotka.
This act was read to the present and because of their illiteracy it was signed only by Us.

Pastor R. Gundlach.

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 126

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 2:58 pm      Post subject: Pawyza

Hello, Could you please translate this document that I believe to be a birth record for Leon Pawyza. Thank you
Christine

Leon Pawyza b. 1883 #36 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl116800-11skanfullTwcDQhCSiq4f-ecs4zal7A.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  175.4 KB

Leon Pawyza b. 1883 #36 httpsszukajwarchiwach.pl116800-11skanfullTwcDQhCSiq4f-ecs4zal7A.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 3:53 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, Could you please translate this document that I believe to be a birth record for Leon Pawyza. Thank you
Christine

I am working on it.

cwk1958

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:52 pm      Post subject: Roch Gotowicki Birth Record No. 82

Good Evening:

I believe this is the birth record of my great grandfather. I was wondering if it would be possible, at your earliest convenience, to translate the document. I have included a jpeg file of the record number 82 along with the direct link to the Geneteka database location.

Record No. 82
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0151d&sy=1836&kt=1&plik=080-083.jpg#zoom=0.977366255144033&x=0&y=690

Thanking you in advance.
Cindy Kluz

082 Roch Gotowicki Birth 1836 Geneteka.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  785.46 KB

082  Roch Gotowicki Birth 1836 Geneteka.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:54 pm      Post subject: Re: Roch Gotowicki Birth Record No. 82

cwk1958 wrote:
Good Evening:

I believe this is the birth record of my great grandfather. I was wondering if it would be possible, at your earliest convenience, to translate the document. I have included a jpeg file of the record number 82 along with the direct link to the Geneteka database location.

Record No. 82
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0151d&sy=1836&kt=1&plik=080-083.jpg#zoom=0.977366255144033&x=0&y=690

Thanking you in advance.
Cindy Kluz

I am working on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 192, 193, 194 Page 194 of 194

Jump to: