PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 207, 208, 209  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2182

Post Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 3:32 pm      Post subject: Re:Don't know the language-Russian/Polish-Marcjanna Brzostek

dkocur wrote:
Can someone tell me what language this document is written in and if possible help in the translation?
Thank You!!

Kaczkowo

It happened in Brok on 20th December 1893/1st January 1894, at 3 p.m.
Appeared in person Józef Brzostek, 26 years old, farmer living in the village Kaczkowo, in the presence of Józef Borowy, 27 years old and Błażej Nowicki, 38 years old, both farmers living in the village Kaczkowo and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in the village Kaczkowo on 14th/26th December 1893, at 10 a.m., with his legal wife Anna nee Borowa, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Karol Miłoszewski, vicar of the Brok parish, the child was given the name Marcjanna and the godparents were: aforementioned Józef Borowy and Rozalia Brzostek.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Administrator of the Brok parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest (can't read the name).

treich

Replies: 132

Post Posted: Sat May 16, 2020 10:10 am      Post subject: Translation

Please translate death record number 49
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1873&kt=3&plik=049-052.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

049-052.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  353.9 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

049-052.jpg

Last edited by treich on 7 Days ago at 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat May 16, 2020 1:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

treich wrote:
Please translate death record number 49
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1873&kt=3&plik=049-052.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
I am working on it.
dkocur

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 12:37 pm      Post subject: Re:Don't know the language-Russian/Polish-Marcjanna Brzostek

Marcel, Thank you so much for helping me.
Dan
arosinski

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:33 pm      Post subject: translation help

Hi,

Would someone please translate the attached birth record for Jan Woszczynski? Thanks in advance.

Birth Jan Woszczynski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  422.2 KB

Birth Jan Woszczynski.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:57 am      Post subject: Re: translation help

arosinski wrote:
Hi,

Would someone please translate the attached birth record for Jan Woszczynski? Thanks in advance.

Nr 54
Budy Brzeskie

It happened in the village of Mąkolno on 10th/22nd June 1873, at 10 a.m.
Appeared in person Stanisław Woszczyński, farmer, living in Budy Brzeskie, 38 years old, in the presence of Mikołaj Jatczak, 30 years old and Wawrzyniec Janicki, 38 years old, farmers living in Budy Brzeskie and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Budy Brzeskie on 8th/20th day of the current month and year, at 12 o'clock at noon, with his legal wife Katarzyna nee Dombrowska*, 38 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: aforementioned Mikołaj Jatczak and Wiktoria Dombrowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, and was signed by Us only.

Priest Leopold Wałowski, parson of the parish of Mąkolno, serving as Civil Registrar.

*Dombrowska could be written Dąbrowska.

davidfrancja

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:35 pm      Post subject: Marriage record of Jozefa Niedzwiecka

Hello everybody, I'm new to the site.
I need help for a translation of a text written in Russian.
I think it's the marriage of Jozefa Niedzwiecka in 1908 in Lodz with Wawrzyniec Kw ??, n ° 1790.
But there is a second date 1909 ?
someone to help me understand ?

Thanks for your help.
David, Francja

jozefa Niedzwiecka.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  172.15 KB

jozefa Niedzwiecka.jpg

szynkiewicz

Replies: 29

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 4:39 pm      Post subject: Help with Russian translation

Not sure what this record says and I'm trying to see if it lists any family member names anywhere. If someone can translate that would be great! If not too hard, can you also show where it says it in the record.

Thanks

weronika zielinski.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  510.29 KB

weronika zielinski.PNG

doctorvalo

Replies: 95

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 7:02 pm      Post subject: 1904 marriage Postolski & Blumberg, akta 6

Hello!

I hope you are well!

Kindly translate 1904 Pultusk marriage Zelman & Rejza, Postolski & Blumberg, akta 6.

Very best regards,
Valerie Edwards

1904 Pultusk marriage Zelman & Rejza, Postolski & Blumberg, akta 6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  662.99 KB

1904 Pultusk marriage Zelman & Rejza, Postolski & Blumberg, akta 6.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 10:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with Russian translation

szynkiewicz wrote:
Not sure what this record says and I'm trying to see if it lists any family member names anywhere. If someone can translate that would be great! If not too hard, can you also show where it says it in the record.

Thanks

Mikorzyn

It happened in the village Lubanie on 29th April/11th May 1892, at 7 p.m.
Appeared in person Wincenty Zieliński, 24 years old, worker, living in Mikorzyn, in the presence of Michał Budziński, 29 years old and Andrzej Salamon, 25 years old, both workers living in Mikorzyn, and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Mikorzyn on 25th April/7th May of the current year, at 6 p.m., with his legal wife Józefa nee Stefańska, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, undersigned, the child was given the name Weronika and the godparents were: Andrzej Ceglewski and Marianna Zielińska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Pantaleon Olkiewicz, parson of Lubanie parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 10:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage record of Jozefa Niedzwiecka

davidfrancja wrote:
Hello everybody, I'm new to the site.
I need help for a translation of a text written in Russian.
I think it's the marriage of Jozefa Niedzwiecka in 1908 in Lodz with Wawrzyniec Kw ??, n ° 1790.
But there is a second date 1909 ?
someone to help me understand ?

Thanks for your help.
David, Francja

On the 3rd/16th August 1908, mentioned in this document Józefa Niedźwiedzka entered into a marriage with Wawrzyniec Kwiatyszek, which was written here on the basis of the information given by the parson of the Holy Cross parish dated 23rd August/5th September 1908 number 1790.

Note made in Łódź, on the 21st September 1909, by the judicial officer of the 13th district of Łódź.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 12:20 am      Post subject: Re: 1904 marriage Postolski & Blumberg, akta 6

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

I hope you are well!

Kindly translate 1904 Pultusk marriage Zelman & Rejza, Postolski & Blumberg, akta 6.

Very best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Nr 6
Pułtusk

It happened in the town of Pułtusk on 4th/17th February 1904, at 2 p.m.
Appeared in person Abram Biegam, rabbi of the synagogue district of Pułtusk, in the presence of the witnesses: Boruch, Rozenblum, trader, 73 years old and Szyja Lejb Goldmacher, cheder teacher, 40 years old, both living in the town of Pułtusk,

and together with the witnesses he reported that, in front of him, on 23rd December 1903/5th January 1904, at 12 o'clock at night, a a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Zelman Postolski, a single man, 18 years old, son of spouses: Jankiel Postolski and Gołda Ryfka Postolska nee Marchewka. He was born and lives with his parents in Wyszków

and

Rejza Blumberg, a miss, 18 years old, daughter of spouses: Wolf Lejbka Blumberg and Bajla Blumberg nee Sośnik. She was born and lives with her parents in the town of Pułtusk.

According to the attached documents his marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in:

- the synagogue of Wyszków, on: 15th, 22nd and 29th November 1903

and

- the synagogue of Pułtusk, on: 22nd November, 29th November and 6th December 1903.

Newlyweds' fathers, present at the marriage ceremony and at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into prenuptial agreement.

This act was read and signed by Us, the witnesses and the rabbi. Newlyweds and the parents are illiterate.

A sentence "and by Us" was added to the penultimate line. (information confirmed by an appropriate signature of the rabbi Biegam).

Signature of the witnesses and signature of the mayor of the town of Pułtusk, serving as Civil Registrar.

rrwhite

Replies: 8

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 6:26 am      Post subject: Help with translation

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get this scan translated for the Marriage of Michał Szuszczykiewicz and Ewa Paliszewska and his second marriage to Katarzyna Królikowska nee Salwin.

Thank you in Advanced, Roland.

ms_ks.PNG
 Description:
Michał Szuszczykiewicz and Katarzyna Królikowska nee Salwin.
 Filesize:  1.85 MB

ms_ks.PNG

ms_ep.PNG
 Description:
Marriage of Michał Szuszczykiewicz and Ewa Paliszewska
 Filesize:  1.79 MB

ms_ep.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 2:06 am      Post subject: Re: Help with translation

rrwhite wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if I could get this scan translated for the Marriage of Michał Szuszczykiewicz and Ewa Paliszewska and his second marriage to Katarzyna Królikowska nee Salwin.

Thank you in Advanced, Roland.

Pniewo and Lutobrok
Nr 14

It happened in the village of Pniewo on 17th/29th January 1894, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Borowiec, 42 years old and Adam Baliszewski, 42 years old, servants living in Pniewo, a religious marriage was concluded today, between:

Michał Szuścikiewicz, widower after late Ewa. He was born in the city of Warsaw and was taken from The Hospital of Baby Jesus to be fostered. He lives in Pniewo, which is located in the parish of Pniewo. Worker, 29 years old

and

Katarzyna Krulikowska, widow after late Stanisław, who died on 4th/16th April 1893. She was born and lives in Lutobrok, which is located in the parish of Pniewo. Daughter of late parents: Józef Solwin and Józefa nee Lubańska. Morgownica*, 26 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parich church of Pniewo on: 2nd/14th, 9th/21st and 16th/28th January of the current year.
Newlyweds declared that they did not entered into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Pietrusiński, administrator of the parish of Pniewo, serving as Civil Registrar.

=========================================================

Pniewo
Nr 50

It happened in the village of Pniewo on 5th/17th November 1889, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Chmielewski, 54 years old and Adam Jackowski, 52 years old, rafmers living in Pniewo, a religious marriage was concluded today, between:

Michał Szuszczykiewicz, a single man, worker living in the village of Pniewo, taken from The Hospital of Baby Jesus to be fostered. Place of his birth and the name of his mother are unknown, 25 years old

and

Ewa Paliszewska, a miss, servant, 27 years old, born and living in Pniewo, daughter of Józef and Marianna nee Barszcz.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parich church of Pniewo on: 22nd October/3rd November, 29th October/10th November and 5th/17th November of the current year.
Newlyweds declared that they did not entered into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Pietrusiński, administrator of the parish of Pniewo, serving as Civil Registrar.

davidfrancja

Replies: 3

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 3:03 am      Post subject: translation correction Russian record

Hello, I have translated the most important information, could someone correct me ?
thank you
david from Francja

akt n° 1
Józef Niedzwiecki
birth : 22 Septembre 1885
baptism : 06 Janvier 1886
Godfather : Wladisław Rabisinski
godmother : NOBODY

akt n° 2
Józefa Niedzwiecka
birth : 22 Septembre 1885
baptism : 03 Avril 1888
Godfather : Wladisław Rabisinski
godmother :Józefa Rzewska
note : Jozef and Jozefa are twins

akt n° 3
Józef Niedzwiedzki
birth : 20 Mai 1895
baptism : 26 Mai 1895
Godfather : Kazimierz Trzęśniewski
godmother : Helena ????

acte n° 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  767.63 KB

acte n° 3.jpg

acte n° 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  785.27 KB

acte n° 2.jpg

acte n° 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  611.75 KB

acte n° 1.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 207, 208, 209  Next Page 208 of 209

Jump to: