PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 214, 215, 216 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:04 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
OOOps ! Let's try this one !

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:18 pm      Post subject:

I'm not sure my first try worked so I am sending again. Would you please translate the two following records for me. The first is the marriage record for Ignacy Splawski and Elzbieta Powarzynska and the second is the birth record for Stalislawa Splawski. Thank you, Gene Tylisz.

SPLAWSKI, IGNACY, MARRIAGE RECORD, 1897.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.1 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

SPLAWSKI, IGNACY, MARRIAGE RECORD, 1897.jpg

ertylisz

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:21 pm      Post subject:

Here is the second record, birth record for Stanislawa Splawski

SPLAWSKI, STANISLAWA, BIRTH RECORD, 1893.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  623.68 KB

Description:
 Filesize:  623.68 KB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:43 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
OOOps ! Let's try this one !

Nr 206
Charciabałda

It happened in Myszyniec on 20th October 1922, at 1 p.m.
Appeared: Franciszek Olbryś, 60 years old and Walenty Ścibek, 55 years old, both farmers living in Charciabałda and they declared that yesterday, at 8 a.m. in Charciabałda, a dead male child was born, son of Józef and Konstancja nee Olbryś, spouses Dykty.
After eye-belief about the death about the stillborn child this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Parson of the parish of Myszyniec signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:52 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Here is the second record, birth record for Stanislawa Splawski

Kąpiel

It happened in the village of Ostrowite on 13th/25th September 1893, at 7 p.m.
Appeared Wiktoria Blimka, 51 years old, midwife, living in the village of Kąpiel, in the presence of Franciszek Cegielski, 36 years old and Mateusz Karpiński, 40 years old, both farmers living in the village of Kąpiel and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born today in the village of Kąpiel, at 4 p.m., with Ludwika Spławska, servant, 22 years old, unmarried, living in the village of Kąpiel. The father of the child is unknown.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Ignacy Hartliński, the child was given the name Stanisława and the godparents were: Stanisław Nowakowski and Jóżefa Marcinkowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Ignacy Hartliński, parson of the parish of Ostrowite, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:06 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
I'm not sure my first try worked so I am sending again. Would you please translate the two following records for me. The first is the marriage record for Ignacy Splawski and Elzbieta Powarzynska and the second is the birth record for Stalislawa Splawski. Thank you, Gene Tylisz.

Izdebno

It happened in the village of Ostrowite on 14th/26th January 1897, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Nowicki, 28 years old, daylabourer and Kacper Buszkiewicz, 30 years old, servant, both living in the village of Izdebno, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Ignacy Spławski, a single man, 20 years old, son of spouses:late Jan Spławski and living Nepomucena Spławska nee Przybyłowicz, born in the village of Chrzanowo located in the parish of Giewartów, daylabourer living in the village of Izdebno

and

Elżbieta Powarzyńska, a miss, 19 years old, daughter of spouses: Tomasz Powarzyński and Anastazja Powarzyńska nee Liszkowska, born and living with her parents, daylabourers in the village of Izdebno.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Ostrowite, on: 29th December 1896/10th January 1897, 5th/17th January 1897 and 12th/24th January 1897.

Groom's mother and bride's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the undersigned preist, serving as the administrator of the parish.
This act was read to the newlyweds ad the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature.

marierpk

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:19 pm      Post subject: Helen Kimszal from Kaletnik parish

I am hoping that someone can translate the attached record for me. I believe it could be the baptismal record of my grandmother, Helen Kimszal, from Kaletnik parish. It is in Russian from about 1890.

Thank you!
Marie

6-27-20 Helen 1R.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  308.94 KB

6-27-20 Helen 1R.png

6-27-20 Helen 1R.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  308.94 KB

6-27-20 Helen 1R.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Helen Kimszal from Kaletnik parish

marierpk wrote:
I am hoping that someone can translate the attached record for me. I believe it could be the baptismal record of my grandmother, Helen Kimszal, from Kaletnik parish. It is in Russian from about 1890.

Thank you!
Marie

Nr 6
Kaletnik
Helena Kimszal

It happened in Kaletnik on 25th December 1889/6th January 1890, at 4 a.m.
Appeared in person: Józef Kimszal, farmer, 46 years old, living in the village of Kaletnik, in the presence of Jan Kowalewski, 41 years old and Jan Leszka, 41 years old, farmers living in the village of kaletnik, and presented Us a female child, born yesterday in the village of kaletnik, at 10 p.m., with his legal wife Franciszka nee Sałanowska, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Wincenty Bołtruszajtys, the child was given the name Helena and the godparents were: Piotr Baranowski and Józefata Zaręba.
This act was read to the declarants and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.
Administrator of the parish of Kaletnik, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Franciszek Wojciechowski.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:31 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hi Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Rozalia Brodzik.
She is possibly my great-great-great-grandmother.
I am hoping a translation will clarify.

Brodzik, Rozalia death Mysz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  235.93 KB

Brodzik, Rozalia death Mysz.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:10 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Rozalia Brodzik.
She is possibly my great-great-great-grandmother.
I am hoping a translation will clarify.

Nr 269
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec on 12th/25th November 1911, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Piotr Dawidczyk, 55 years old and Teofil Sobotka, 47 years old, farmers from the village of Myszyniec Stary and they delcared that yesterday, at 7 a.m., died in the village of Myszyniec Stary Rozalia Brodzik, widow, 84 years old, daughter of parents unknwon to the declarants, worker, born in the village of Sul and lived in the village of Myszyniec Stary.
After eye-belief about the death of Rozalia Brodzik this act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us.

Administrator of the parish of Myszyniec, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

ertylisz

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:08 am      Post subject:

I have a couple more records to translate. Would you please translated the 2 following records:
Birth record for Andrzej Splawski and the death record for Stanislaw Splawski.

Thanks you, Gene Tylisz

SPLAWSKI, ANDRZEJ, BIRTH RECORD, 1897.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  633.16 KB

SPLAWSKI, ANDRZEJ, BIRTH RECORD, 1897.jpg

ertylisz

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:09 am      Post subject:

Here is the record for Stanislaw Splawski

SPLAWSKI, STANISLAW, DEATH RECORD, 1916.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  450.99 KB

SPLAWSKI, STANISLAW, DEATH RECORD, 1916.jpg

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:34 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the marriage record of Franciszek Suchecki and Marianna Samsel
Can you please translate.
Thank you !!

Suchecki, Franciszek death cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  477.9 KB

Suchecki, Franciszek death cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:37 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
I have a couple more records to translate. Would you please translated the 2 following records:
Birth record for Andrzej Splawski and the death record for Stanislaw Splawski.

Thanks you, Gene Tylisz

Izdebno

It happened in the village of Ostrowite on 12th/24th November 1897, at 4 p.m.
Appeared in person: Andrzej Spławski, 21 years old, daylabourer, living in the village of Izdebno, in the presence of Stanisław Liszkowski, 42 years old, innkeeper and Walenty Powarzyński, 70 years old, farmer, both living in the village of Izdebno and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born yesterday in the village of Izdebno, at 2 p.m., with his legal wife Elżbieta nee Powarzyńska, 19 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Andrzej and the godparents were: Stanisław Spławski and Pelagia Draniczarek.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature.

Del Kelly

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:38 pm      Post subject: 152, 1880 Myslin, Ignacy Krzywkowski

Marcel, Thank you so much for the prompt translation of the birth of Michalena Altowska. I can see that Jana is what I thought might be Laura.
I have one more Russian translation. I am not sure what it is and would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Krzy, Ignacy death #152.jpg
 Description:
Tomasz Krzywkowski and Jan Krzywkowski. Ignacy Krzywkowski, s/o Roch, widow Maryanna Kęsicka. metriki p. 037
 Filesize:  507.76 KB

Krzy, Ignacy  death #152.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 214, 215, 216 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 215 of 338

Jump to: