PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 228, 229, 230 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:18 am      Post subject: Re: New Translations Desired

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,
I would like the three attached records to be translated from Russian, at your convenience. Two are from Tomaszów-Lubelski and one is from Gmina Solec nad Wisla. One record is poor quality, is it possible to obtain a better one if necessary.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Henry Soszynski

Nr 5
Olchowiec
Józef Soszyński with Marianna Tarnowska

It happened in the village of Olchowiec on 10th/22nd May of 1905, at 10 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Mazur, 45 years old and Józef Dembicki, 38 years old, peasants, farmers living in the village of Olchowiec, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Soszyński, 45 years old, widower after the late Magdalena Soszyńska nee Dzierżak, who died on 21st january/3rd February of the current year; peasant, farmer, born and living in the village of Olchowiec, son of legal spouses: Piotr Soszyński and the late Teresa nee Radzicka

and

Marianna Tarnowska nee Podgurska, 36 years old, widow after the late Antoni Tarnowski, who died on 29th March/11th April of 1904; born in the village of Święcica and living on the farm in the village of Olchowiec, daughter of spouses: Józef Podgurski and Agnieszka Podgurska nee Sieracka.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the romancatholic parish church of Olchowiec, on: 24th April/7th May, 1st/14th May and 8th/21st May of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Walenty Kowalski, administrator of the romancatholic parish of Olchowiec.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest W. Kowalski, serving as Civil Registrar.

It happened in Solec on 14th/26th October of 1885, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Stanisław Kozak, 26 years old, peasant from Sadkowice, in the presence of Mateusz Sołtysiak, 31 years old and Józef Kwiecień, 45 years old, peasants from the village of Sadkowice and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born today, in Sadkowice, at 10 a.m., with his legal wife Józefa nee Młynarek, 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Franciszka, and the godparents were: Mateusz Sołtysiak and Agnieszka Dynarek.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us.

There is a inaccuracy in this baptism record, because the document mentions the wife of the child's father, but the child's father was not mentioned in the document. He was only mentioned in this part of sentence, which i bold.
Zielone

It happened in the village of Podklasztor on 15th/27th April of 1872, at 6 p.m.
Appeared Agnieszka Dziura, peasant, midwife, living in the village of Zielone, 55 years old, in the presence of Kazimierz Jarczak, 41 years old and Wojciech Dziura, 44 years old, peasants living in the village of Zielone and presented Us a female child, and he informed that the child was born in the village of Zielone on 9th/21st day of the current month and year, at 3 p.m., with his legal wife Anna Soszyńska nee Lewandowska, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the vicar priest of the local parish, Wincenty Garlicki, the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: aforementioned Kazimierz Jarczak and Magdalena Jarczak.
This act was read to the midwife and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest's signature.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:42 am      Post subject: Names on a Land Record

Hi,

Just need translation right now of the NAMES, written in Cyrillic, from this nineteenth century Polish land record.

Thanks

Nancy Celleri

Names 29-43 downsized.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  697.72 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Names 29-43 downsized.gif

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Names on a Land Record

nercell wrote:
Hi,

Just need translation right now of the NAMES, written in Cyrillic, from this nineteenth century Polish land record.

Thanks

Nancy Celleri

Guczma Tomasz
Chorzepa Dymitr
Budziński Iwan
Paproła Iwan
Kozłowa Anna
Piasecki Filip
Budziński Michał
Budziński Jakub
Szmigowa Marianna
Paprocha Wawrzyniec
Adamowicz Iwan
Budziński Roman
Przywarski Ignacy
Budziński Jozafat
Fituła Grzegorz

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:28 pm      Post subject: Land Record Names

Thank you,

May I have another translation of the Polish names in this land record?

Nancy Celleri

Names 26 to 42 translate 35__6 downsized.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.13 MB

Names 26 to 42 translate  35__6 downsized.gif

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:50 pm      Post subject: Re: Land Record Names

nercell wrote:
Thank you,

May I have another translation of the Polish names in this land record?

Nancy Celleri

Mazu Andrzej
Świstkowa Anastazja
Świstek Iwan
Gadasz Andrzej
Oryszczak Andrzej
Duleszba??? Tomasz
Świstek Marcin
Łyp Iwan
Żabicel Iwan
Panas (or Banas???) Michał
Szpucha??? Paweł
Panas )or Banas???) Wojciech
Mróz Jan (written in red) and Mrozowa Antonina (crossed out)
Oryszczak Michał
Panas (or Banas??) Jan, son of Dymitr
Ciupik Tomasz
Brul??? Iwan

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:56 pm      Post subject: Land Record Names and Notes p2

Many thanks.. another pages please.

Can you kindly translate the notes as well as the 9 names?

Nancy Celleri

Names 1 to 9 p2 with notes downsized.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.26 MB

Names 1 to 9  p2 with notes downsized.gif

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:06 pm      Post subject: Names and Notes Land Record Panuciak

Good Evening,

Another Liquidation table-page 4...Could you please translate both the names as well as the written notations made?

I can only decipher the names with which I am most familiar-Panuciak, Kur, Mazur.

Much appreciated

Nancy

Names 11 to 28 p 4 Mazur Kur Panuciak downsized.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.26 MB

Names 11 to 28  p 4 Mazur Kur Panuciak downsized.gif

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:37 am      Post subject: Re: Land Record Names and Notes p2

nercell wrote:
Many thanks.. another pages please.

Can you kindly translate the notes as well as the 9 names?

Nancy Celleri

Left page (number 2)

Table heading:

Farm number: ordinal number/according to the draft of the liquidation table.

Farms that become fully owned by peasants by virtue of the Highest Ukase (proclamation of the Tsar) dated Febryart 19th/March 2nd of 1864.

The amount of land for each land plot of the farm:
- under a residential building and/or garden (or without the garden)
- farmland
- meadows
- pastures
- fallow lands
- in total

Each subcategory is expressed in terms of units of measurement for the land area: Morga and pręt.
1 morga: 5598,7 square meters, 1 pręt: 18,66 square meters.

The amount of the service to be paid by the Government under Articles 14-26 of the Decree on the Liquidation Commission

========================================

Right page (number 3)

Table heading:

Types and sizes of easements in use by peasants.

Notes.

Left page:

Farms subject to the Ukazes dated:
May 26th/June 7th 1846 and February 19th/March 2nd 1864:

1. Inheritance of Tomasz Kowalczyk (Guczka Kacper crossed out)
2. Kulaszyński Walenty
3.Godzisz Kazimierz
4. Pankiewicz Iwan
5. Polakowa Małgorzata
6. Świstek Józef
7. Flis Piotr
8. Rudy Michał
9. Koper Marcin.

Right page:

All 55 farms of the 1st part (section) and one farm, numer 52 of the 2nd part (section) are allowed to use the following easements:

Get from the forests of the Zamoyski Family Fee Tail:
1. building material for new buildings in exchange of old and destroyed ones and for renovation of old buildings.
2. firewood that lies freely in the forest or in its absence dry tree on the day of felling, in the winter time (since October 1st to April 1st): two wagons ( four-wheeled vehicle pulled by draught animals) per week for each farm and one wagon per week for each farm in the summer time (since April 1st to October 1st) and right to enter the forest with an ax.
3. brushwood and poles for new and to fix old hedge made of woven twigs and branches and for fences.
4. tree bark, needles and cones as much as needed.
5. one wagon of torch for one household per year.

mdamcv

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:11 am      Post subject:

Thank you for your previous help. Could you please translate the attached death record for Michal Zawadzki? He died in 1901 in the Village of Iwaniska.

Thank you.

016-025.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  662.95 KB

016-025.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:17 am      Post subject:

mdamcv wrote:
Thank you for your previous help. Could you please translate the attached death record for Michal Zawadzki? He died in 1901 in the Village of Iwaniska.

Thank you.

Iwaniska
Michał Zawadzki

It happened in Iwaniska on February 12th/25th 1901, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Piotr Serwinowski, 38 years old and Jan Piuntek, 40 years old, burghers living in Iwaniska and they declared us, that on February 12th/25th of the current year, at 3 a.m., died Michał Zawadzki, 70 years old, burgher, who lived in Iwaniska, son of the late spouses: Jakub Zawadzki and Agata Zawadzka.
He left his widowed wife Teresa nee Gałuszek.
After covincing myself about the death of Michał Zawadzki this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by us only.

Priest M. Pinakiewicz, administrator and Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
suchowiecki

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:51 am      Post subject:

Please translate the death record for Szczepan Michalak. Dziekujem

Szczepan Michalak Death 1904.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  684.45 KB

Szczepan Michalak Death 1904.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:39 pm      Post subject:

suchowiecki wrote:
Please translate the death record for Szczepan Michalak. Dziekujem

Baranowo

It happened in the village of Baranowo, on January 15th/28th 1904, at 2 p.m.
Appeared: Stanisław Michalak, daylaborer, 67 years old and Józef Kuzia, farmer, 60 years old, both living in Baranowo, and they declared that on January 14th/27th of the current year, at 11 p.m., died in Baranowo: Szczepan Michalak, 6 years and 7 months old, son of the aforementioned Stanisław and Katarzyna nee Bulak, spousesd Michalak. He was born in Baranowo.
After convincing myself about the death of Szczepan Michalak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Administrator of the parish of Baranowo, serving as Civil Registrar, priest St. Pędzich.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Names and Notes Land Record Panuciak

nercell wrote:
Good Evening,

Another Liquidation table-page 4...Could you please translate both the names as well as the written notations made?

I can only decipher the names with which I am most familiar-Panuciak, Kur, Mazur.

Much appreciated

Nancy

I am working on it.

trinkelson

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:45 pm      Post subject: Please help with Russian record translation

Monsieur Proust,
Would you please translate record no. 34 at
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/785/0/6.1/74/skan/full/qXhROK2lSnsXNqQlYqjaFQ
A cropped copy of the record is attached.
Merci.

SwierczynskaMariannaB18920320BirthRecordScanNo34Crop.jpg
 Description:
Cropped record no 34
 Filesize:  1005.4 KB

SwierczynskaMariannaB18920320BirthRecordScanNo34Crop.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:00 pm      Post subject: Re: Please help with Russian record translation

trinkelson wrote:
Monsieur Proust,
Would you please translate record no. 34 at
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/785/0/6.1/74/skan/full/qXhROK2lSnsXNqQlYqjaFQ
A cropped copy of the record is attached.
Merci.

Zaspy

It happened in Miłkowice on May 9th/21st 1892, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Karol Świerczyński, 29 years old, servant from Zaspy, in the presence of Stanisław Szewczyk, 27 years old, servant and Piotr Froncala, 45 years old, servant, both from Zaspy and presented us a female child, informing that the child was born yesterday, in Zaspy, at 3 a.m., with his legal wife Apolonia nee Lipińska, 29 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Marianna, and the godparents were: Stanisław Szewczyk and Katarzyna Lipińska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by us only.

Priest L. Przedworski, serving as Civil Registrar.

LEFT MARGIN NOTE: Sakuła Marianna nee Świerczyńska died on September 24th 1975 in Dobra. Death record was made in the Registry Office in Dobra. Death record number: 43/1975.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 228, 229, 230 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 229 of 338

Jump to: