PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 231, 232, 233 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:01 am      Post subject: Wajc

Would you mind translating the attached marriage announcement? Much appreciated.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.65 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:42 am      Post subject: Re: Wajc

amvitale84 wrote:
Would you mind translating the attached marriage announcement? Much appreciated.

It happened in Tarnogród, on August 21st 1881, at 6 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Mordka Mantel, 36 years old and Dawid Rener, 30 years old, traders, who live in Tarnogród, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Lejzor Faifer, 20 years old, a single man, who was born in Tarnogród, located in the governorate of Lublin, in the county of Biłograj, son of the late Chaim Srul and Sura nee Braten, spouses Faifer, living at his mothers' in the village of Babice, located in the commune of Babice, in the district of Tarnogród

and

Cyrla Łaja Wajc, 22 years old, a miss, who was born in Tarnogród, located in the governorate of Lublin, in the county of Biłograj, daughter of the living parents: Chaim Szmul and Debora nee Wertman, spouses Wajc, living at her parents' in Tarnogród.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local synagogue, on: August: 1st, 7th and 15th of the current year.
Bride's father, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by Berka Berman, rabbi of the Tarnogród district.

This act was read and signed by Us and the present.

Civil Registrar's signature

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:35 am      Post subject: Re: Turzyniec liquidation

nercell wrote:
Page 9 Turzyniec liquidation table-

When time allows- Translate all the handwritten notes please,

Appreciated,

Nancy

LEFT PAGE:

in red: transport:

within the estate:

The society of the village of of Turzyniec has the right to fish in the Wieprz River, in those places where the river adjoins peasants' lands.

Total for I and II:

Separate:

On 23rd June/5th July 1866 Commission for peasant affairs created this table, according to which 99 morga's and 107 of pręt's of the village land were given to the peasants. (morga and pręt were the land measurement units).

IT IS HARD TO TRANSLATE THE SENTENCES TAKE OUT OF THE CONTEXT OF THE FULL DOCUMENT
PLEASE ATTACH THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS IN THE FUTURE, NOT ONLY SEPARATE PAGES!!!

I am working on the right page

[email protected]

Replies: 34

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:42 am      Post subject: Translate birth of sibling of Anthony Spiewak

I have a birth record in Russian for a sibling of our grandfather that I would like you to translate. Thank you so much!

Birth of sibling of Anthony Spiewak a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  164.8 KB

Birth of sibling of Anthony Spiewak a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:42 am      Post subject: Re: Translate birth of sibling of Anthony Spiewak

[email protected] wrote:
I have a birth record in Russian for a sibling of our grandfather that I would like you to translate. Thank you so much!

Kępa Chotecka
Śpiewak Wincenty

It happened in the village of Wilków, on January 12th/24th 1886, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Antoni Śpiewak, peasant, farmer, who lives in the village of Kępa Chotecka, 25 years old, in the presence of Jan Ostrach, 26 years old and Franciszek Kaślikowski, 50 years old, both peasants, farmers, who live in the village of Kępa Chotecka and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in the village of Kępa Chotecka on January 10th/22nd, at 10 p.m., with his legal wife Zofia nee Wydra, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Wincenty, and the godparents were: Franciszek Śpiewak and Marianna Fijoł.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.
Priest Adolf Grabowski, administrator of the parish of Wilków, serving as Civil Registrar.

[email protected]

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:45 pm      Post subject: Translate another birth record for Spiewak

Hello again: I have another birth record for a child of Antoni Spiewak, I think it's Stanislaw. Can you please translate?

Thanks, Rachel

Birth maybe Stanislaw Spiewak, brother of Anthony Tom Grandfather a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  154.53 KB

Birth maybe Stanislaw Spiewak, brother of Anthony Tom Grandfather a.jpg

[email protected]

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:18 pm      Post subject: Birth 1882 #134 Wilkow

Please translate the following birth record. Thanks, Rachel

Birth 1882 #134 probably Spiewak a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  176.22 KB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:27 pm      Post subject: Re: Translate another birth record for Spiewak

[email protected] wrote:
Hello again: I have another birth record for a child of Antoni Spiewak, I think it's Stanislaw. Can you please translate?

Thanks, Rachel

Kępa Chotecka
Śpiewak Stanisław

It happened in the village of Wilków, on September 14th/26th 1883, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Antoni Śpiewak, peasant, farmer, who lives in the village of Kępa Chotecka, 24 years old, in the presence of: Jan Ostrach, 25 years old and Franciszek Kaślikowski, 40 years old, both peasants, farmers, who live in the village of Kępa Chotecka, and presented Us an infant male child, informing that they child was born yesterday in the village of Kępa Chotecka, at 3 p.m., with his legal wife Zofia nee Wydra, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Stanisław, and the godparents were: Adam Śpiewak and Katarzyna Ostrach.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Adolf Grabowski, administrator of the parish of Wilków, serving as Civil Registrar.

[email protected]

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:47 pm      Post subject: Translate 1882 #134

Hi, Can you please translate #134 from 1882? It looks like some of the words are in the page crease, so do your best.

Description:
 Filesize:  176.22 KB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Translate 1882 #134

[email protected] wrote:
Hi, Can you please translate #134 from 1882? It looks like some of the words are in the page crease, so do your best.

You have sent this document twice and i have already translated it.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:31 am      Post subject: Re: Birth 1882 #134 Wilkow

[email protected] wrote:
Please translate the following birth record. Thanks, Rachel

Kępa
Jan Śpiewak

It happened in the village of Wilków, on July 18th/30th 1882, at 6 p.m.
Appeared Katarzyna Grodziel, 58 years old, peasant, midwife, who lives in the village of Kępa, in the presence of Piotr Turski, 60 years old and Antoni Kołodziejczyk, 48 years old, peasants, who live in the village of Kępa, and she presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in the village of Kępa on July 14th/26th of the current year, at 4 p.m., of Zofia nee Wydra, 28 years old and her husband Antoni Śpiewak, 24 years old, peasant, who lives in the village of Kępa, who did not appear due to his absence because of leaving for work.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Jan, and the godparents were: Jan Wydra and Wiktoria Wydra.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Priest Adolf Majewski, administrator of the parish of Wilków, serving as Civil Registrar.

[email protected]

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:00 am      Post subject: Grandfather's birth record

Could you please translate Antoni Spiewak birth record from 1888?

Thank you.

Birth Spiewak Anthony 1888 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  346.86 KB

Birth Spiewak Anthony 1888 a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:03 am      Post subject: Re: Grandfather's birth record

[email protected] wrote:
Could you please translate Antoni Spiewak birth record from 1888?

Thank you.

I am working on it.

[email protected]

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:06 pm      Post subject: Translate Death #219 1899 Great grandmother

Could you please translate the attached death record for our great grand mother?

Death Spiewak Zofia 1899 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  117.56 KB

Death Spiewak Zofia 1899 a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:28 pm      Post subject: Re: Grandfather's birth record

[quote="[email protected]"]Could you please translate Antoni Spiewak birth record from 1888?

Thank you.[/quote

Kępa Chotecka
Śpiewak Antoni

It happened in the village of Wilków, on August 8th/20th 1888, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
Appeared Antoni Śpiewak, peasant, farmer, who lives in the village of Kępa Chotecka, 27 years old, in the presence of: Jan Ostrach, 28 years old and Franciszek Kaślikowski, 50 years old, both pesants, farmers, who live in the village of Kępa Chotecka and presented Us an infant male child, informing that the child was born in the village of Kępa Chotecka, on August 5th/17th day of the current year, at 11 p.m., with his legal wife Zofia nee Wydra, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Antoni and the godparents were: Jan Kołodziejczyk and Zofia Dziwisz.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 231, 232, 233 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 232 of 338

Jump to: