PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 252, 253, 254 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Tujaka

herb43 wrote:
Russian Marriage link for, Stanislaw & Franciszka Tujaka #16
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:939K-RD7B-2?i=405&cc=1867931&cat=268814
Marcel Proust, Please translate the above marriage document.
I sent this yesterday but I didn't see it posted, so I guess it didn't go through.
Thank you,much appreciation.
herb43

Bobliwo

It happened in Tarnogóra, on January 24th/February 5th, 1893, at 8 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Krzyszczak, 30 years old and Stanisław Stryjek, 34 years old, peasants, farmers living in the village of Bobliwo, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Tujaka, a single man, 28 years old, who was born and lives in the village of Bobliwo, son of the late Tomasz and Marianna nee Badach, legal spouses Tujaka, peasants, farmers from the village of Bobliwo

and

Franciszka Stępniak, a miss, 19 years old, who was born and lives in the village of Bobliwo, daughter of the late Andrzej and Zofia nee Paradowska, legal spouses Stępniak, peasants, farmers, from the village of Bobliwo.

This marriage was preeded by the three banns of mariage, announced on the parish church of Tarnogóra, on: January 10th/22nd, January 17th/29th and January 24th/February 5th of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Bride's mother, who was present at writing this marriage record, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Ludwik Krzesiński, administrator of the local parish.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Ludwik Krzesiński.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
dswitaj1

Replies: 189

Post Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:35 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the marriage record of Jozef Switaj and Stefania (Ropiak).
Can you please translate.
Thank You !

Jozef and Stefania (Ropiak) marriage cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  493.67 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Jozef and Stefania (Ropiak) marriage cr.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:42 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Thank You !

I am working on it.

tessvictory

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:37 pm      Post subject: Death Record Translation Request

Hello! Is anyone able to translate this death record? Thank you very much in advance

Agata Naruszkiewicz Death Record.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  141.91 KB

Agata Naruszkiewicz Death Record.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Record Translation Request

tessvictory wrote:
Hello! Is anyone able to translate this death record? Thank you very much in advance

Nr 15
Naruszkiewicz

On March 5th, 1874, in the village of Windejki, died peasant: Agata Naruszkiewicz nee Jurkun.
The cause of death: old age.
She received the Anointing of the Sick.

Wife of the late Bartłomiej Naruszkiewicz. She was 70 years old. She was parishioner of the Muśniki parish. She left her sons: Maciej, Jerzy and daughters: Katarzyna, Józefa and Rozalia.

Her body was burried by the local residents, on March 6th, 1874, in a public parish cemetery in Muśniki.

rjbenben

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:24 pm      Post subject: Death record translation

Would appreciate it if you would translate the death record below for Ewa Trzęsowski (nee Przybyła). She had previously been married to Wojciech Mazur. She died in the village of Krowica Pusta, Rajsko Parish. Thanks, Bob

Przybyla, Ewa - 1893 - Krowica P.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB

Przybyla, Ewa - 1893 - Krowica P.jpg

Send e-mail
Henry Soszynski

Replies: 96

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:01 am      Post subject: Partial Translation Request

Greetings,
I would appreciate translating the date of death of this person as well as her age at death if written down in this record. A full translation is not required.

Kind regards,
Henry

Death 1896 Agnieszka Lichota - rec56.jpg
 Description:
Agnieszka Lichota, died 1896.
 Filesize:  752.55 KB

Death 1896 Agnieszka Lichota - rec56.jpg

amvitale84

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:38 am      Post subject: Certificate

Happy if someone can translate the attached marriage certificate. Thank you!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:39 am      Post subject: Re: Death record translation

rjbenben wrote:
Would appreciate it if you would translate the death record below for Ewa Trzęsowski (nee Przybyła). She had previously been married to Wojciech Mazur. She died in the village of Krowica Pusta, Rajsko Parish. Thanks, Bob

Krowica Pusta

It happened in the village of Rajsko, on February 6th/18th, 1893, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Józef Sobieraj, 50 years old and Tadeusz Stasiak, 48 years old, farmers living in the village of Krowica Pusta, and they declared that on February 4th/16th of the current year, at 4 a.m., died in the village of Krowica Pusta: Ewa Trzęsoska, widow, who lived at her daughter's. She was 86 years old. Daughter of Tomasz and of unknown mother, parents of unknown place of origin, spouses Przybyła.
She was born in the village of Krowica Pusta.
After convinced myself about the death of Ewa Trzęsoska this record was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Parish-priest of the Rajsko parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:39 am      Post subject: Re: Partial Translation Request

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings,
I would appreciate translating the date of death of this person as well as her age at death if written down in this record. A full translation is not required.

Kind regards,
Henry

Sadkowice
Agnieszka Dynarek

It happened in Solec, on July 13th/25th, 1896, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Stanisław Kozak, 36 years old and Józef Kwiecień, 60 years old, peasants from Sadkowice and they declared that, that in the village of Sadkowice, on the 11th/23rd day of the current month and year, at 8 a.m., died Agnieszka Dynarek ne Lichota, 70 years old, widow after the late Tomasz.
After convinced myself about the death of Agnieszka Dynarek this record was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Priest Gordon, parish-priest of the Solec parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:40 am      Post subject: Re: Certificate

amvitale84 wrote:
Happy if someone can translate the attached marriage certificate. Thank you!

Please upload this document.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:44 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Thank You !

Myszyniec Stary

Left margin note: Świtaj Stefania died on January 23rd 1989 in Myszyniec Stary. Death record stored in the Myszyniec Registry Office, number 6/1989.

It happened in Myszyniec, on September 11th, 1928, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jakub Mamajek, 72 years old and Franciszek Zyśk, 39 years old, both Marmers from Myszyniec Stary, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Świtaj, a single man, farmer, 30 years old, son of Piotr and Marianna nee Niemiec, spouses Świtaj, who was born and lives in Myszyniec Stary

and

Stefania Ropiak, a miss, 20 years old, daughter of Ignacy and Anna nee Bors, spouses Ropiak, who was born and lives at her parents, who are farmers, in Myszyniec Stary.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local pairsh church, on:
August 12th, 19th and 26th of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Bride's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
This religious marriage ceremony was performed by the canon priest, Klemens Sawicki, the local parish-priest.
This record was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were all illiterate, and was signed by Us only.

Parish-priest of the Myszyniec parish, priest Kl. Sawicki.

rjbenben

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Death record translation

Thank you!

Krowica Pusta

It happened in the village of Rajsko, on February 6th/18th, 1893, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Józef Sobieraj, 50 years old and Tadeusz Stasiak, 48 years old, farmers living in the village of Krowica Pusta, and they declared that on February 4th/16th of the current year, at 4 a.m., died in the village of Krowica Pusta: Ewa Trzęsoska, widow, who lived at her daughter's. She was 86 years old. Daughter of Tomasz and of unknown mother, parents of unknown place of origin, spouses Przybyła.
She was born in the village of Krowica Pusta.
After convinced myself about the death of Ewa Trzęsoska this record was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Parish-priest of the Rajsko parish, serving as Civil Registrar.[/quote]
Send e-mail
dswitaj1

Post Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:15 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the death record of my GGG grandmother.
Thank you !!

Switaj, Rozalia death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  283.38 KB

Switaj, Rozalia death cr.JPG

dswitaj1

Post Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:15 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the death record of my GGG grandfather.
Thank you !!

Switaj, Walenty death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  304.38 KB

Switaj, Walenty death cr.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 252, 253, 254 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 253 of 339

Jump to: