PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 275, 276, 277 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4208

Post Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:22 am      Post subject: Re: Request Translation 1857 Birth Jankiel Panus

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

I hope you are well!

Kindly translate 1857 birth record for Jankiel Panus.

Thanks so very much!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Act number 9
Grajewo

It happened in the town of Grajewo, on April 5th/17th, 1857, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Jew, Szymek Josielowicz* Panus, trader, 31 years old, living in Grajewo, in the presence of the withesses, Jews, Judka Wolfowicz** Walewski, daylabroer, 56 years old and Szloma Lejbkowicz*** Epelbaum, shoemaker, 50 years old, who live in Grajewo and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Grajewo, on March 29th/April 10th of the current year, at 10 p.m., of his wife, Tauba Herszkówna****, 27 years old, who, ath the circumcision rite, was given the name: Jankiel.
This act was signed by the declarant and Us. The witnesses declared that they were illiterate.

signature of Szymko Panus [in the record he is written as Szymek]
signature of Civil Registrar

*Josielowicz: son of Josel
** Wolfowicz: son of Wolf
*** Lejbkowicz: son of Lejbka
**** Herszkówna: daughter of Herszek

PAYPAL: [email protected]
LaurineDM

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:34 am      Post subject: Baptism record translations

Hello!
Could you translate this baptism record for me?
The name is Franciszek Rozanski and the year is 1890. Church: Stopnica.
Parents: Ignacy Rozanski and Maria Jedruch.

Please and thank you.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=5&zs=2468d&sy=1890&kt=1&plik=220-225.jpg&fbclid=IwAR2rS_osMkTHnSf72b6fTVB22RYsg7zlprGtXmTweeUY32hTKIUXpgJduug#zoom=1&x=185&y=1122

te?le?chargement (1).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.1 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

te?le?chargement (1).png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:18 am      Post subject: Re: Baptism record translations

LaurineDM wrote:
Hello!
Could you translate this baptism record for me?
The name is Franciszek Rozanski and the year is 1890. Church: Stopnica.
Parents: Ignacy Rozanski and Maria Jedruch.

Please and thank you.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=5&zs=2468d&sy=1890&kt=1&plik=220-225.jpg&fbclid=IwAR2rS_osMkTHnSf72b6fTVB22RYsg7zlprGtXmTweeUY32hTKIUXpgJduug#zoom=1&x=185&y=1122

Klępie Dolne

It happened in Stępnica, on October 2nd/14th, 1890, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Ignacy Bożański, 23 years old, peasant, living in Klępie Dolne, in the presence of the witnesses: Antoni Dudek, 25 years old and Walenty Dudek, 50 years old, peasants, living in Klępie Dolne, and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born today in Klępie Dolne, at 4 a.m., of his legal wife, Marianna nee Jędruch, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Franciszek, and the godparents were: Antoni Dudek and Józefa Markowska.
This act was read and signed by us only, because the present were illiterate.

The parish-priest of Stopnica, Jan Zaleski, sercivn as Civil Registrar.

peplinskil

Replies: 42

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:44 pm      Post subject: Tomasz Kaliszewski death certificate

Hello Marcel,
Can you please translate the death certificate for Tomasz Kaliszewski? I have attached three different versions due to quality issues. I am particularly interested in the correct surname for Tomasz' wife Malgorzata.
Thank you,
Lee

1879-Tomasz Kaliszewski-death certificate (russian)-1879.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  153.68 KB

1879-Tomasz Kaliszewski-death certificate (russian)-1879.jpg

1879-Tomasz Kaliszewski-death certificate (russian alt)-1879.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  133.03 KB

1879-Tomasz Kaliszewski-death certificate (russian alt)-1879.jpg

1879-Tomasz Kaliszewski-death certificate (polish)-1879.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  70.45 KB

1879-Tomasz Kaliszewski-death certificate (polish)-1879.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:39 am      Post subject: Re: Tomasz Kaliszewski death certificate

peplinskil wrote:
Hello Marcel,
Can you please translate the death certificate for Tomasz Kaliszewski? I have attached three different versions due to quality issues. I am particularly interested in the correct surname for Tomasz' wife Malgorzata.
Thank you,
Lee

I am working on it.

peplinskil

Replies: 42

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:06 pm      Post subject: Eleonora Kowalska birth certificate

Hello Marcel,
No hurry on these, whenever you get a chance. Attached is the birth certificate for my great-grandmother Eleonora Kowalska. There are Russian & Polish versions available. Can you please translate?

Also, can you also provide some insight into the distinction in Russian language occupations/classes: хозяин versus зeмлeдыльцa versus крестьянин? It seems these were used somewhat randomly - the same people may be referred to with any of the three titles depending on the document - at least from the 1880s forward. Does хозяин imply that the person was a landowner, even if on a small scale?

Thanks so much for your help,
Lee

1886-Eleonora Kowalska-birth certificate (russian)-13Apr1886.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  525.55 KB

1886-Eleonora Kowalska-birth certificate (russian)-13Apr1886.jpg

1886-Eleonora Kowalska-birth certificate (polish)-13Apr1886.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  116.41 KB

1886-Eleonora Kowalska-birth certificate (polish)-13Apr1886.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:48 am      Post subject: Re: Tomasz Kaliszewski death certificate

peplinskil wrote:
Hello Marcel,
Thank you,
Lee

Budy Osowa

It happened in Koziebrody, on June 18th/30th, 1879, at 7 p.m.
Appeared Michał Kaliszewski, 43 years old and Jakub Szczepański, 38 years old, farmers living in Budy Osowa, and they declared that today, at 2 p.m., died in Budy Osowa: Tomasz Kaliszewski, 86 years old, widower after the late Małgorzata nee Gawrych, who lived at his son's in Budy Osowa and who was born in Krzeczanowo.
After convinced myself about the death of Tomasz Kaliszewski, this act was read to the declarants and it was signed by Us only, because they informed that they were illiterate.
The parish-priest of the Koziebrody parish, Piotr Kwiatkowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

the russian and polish aternative versions are the same, word for word.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:34 am      Post subject: Re: Eleonora Kowalska birth certificate

peplinskil wrote:
Hello Marcel,
No hurry on these, whenever you get a chance. Attached is the birth certificate for my great-grandmother Eleonora Kowalska. There are Russian & Polish versions available. Can you please translate?

Also, can you also provide some insight into the distinction in Russian language occupations/classes: хозяин versus зeмлeдыльцa versus крестьянин? It seems these were used somewhat randomly - the same people may be referred to with any of the three titles depending on the document - at least from the 1880s forward. Does хозяин imply that the person was a landowner, even if on a small scale?

Thanks so much for your help,
Lee

Budy Koziebrodzkie

It happened in Koziebrody, on April 6th/18th, 1886, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Andrzej Kowalski, 30 years old, worker, living in Budy Koziebrodzkie, in the presence of Kacper Kowalski, 50 yesars old and Józef Krystyniak, 46 years old, both farmers living in Budy Koziebrodzkie, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in Budy Koziebrodzkie, on April 1st/13th of the current year, at 7 p.m., of his wife, Katarzyna nee Wiśniewska, 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by me, the local parish-priest, the child was given the name: Eleonora, and the godparents were: Józef Wiśniewski and Marianna Kowalska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Parish-priest of the Koziebrody parish, servind as Civil Registrar.

____

polish language version is the same as the russian.

It is difficult to distinguish these words, because they were often used equally.

I would say that зeмлeдeлeц is a person whose occupation is agriculture.
Крестьянин describes social status, peasant, a person who deals with the land cultivation and breeding of animals for his own use.
Хозяин - farm keeper, a word for a farmer in general, together with a whole set of farmer characteristics.

dswitaj1

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:22 am      Post subject: Translation

Hello Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Anna Madrak.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !!

Madrak, Anna death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  135.04 KB

Madrak, Anna death cr.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:16 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
Thank you !!

I am working on it.

rjbenben

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:03 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record Translation

Can you please translate the marriage record between Adam Mazur and Jozefa Kołodziejczyk.

Mazur, Adam m. Kolodziejczak, Jozefa - 1903 - Lodz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB

Mazur, Adam m.  Kolodziejczak, Jozefa - 1903 - Lodz.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:47 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record Translation

rjbenben wrote:
Can you please translate the marriage record between Adam Mazur and Jozefa Kołodziejczyk.

It happened in the town of Łódź, in the parish of the Holy Cross, on June 15th/28th, 1903, at 7 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Wojciech Jaruga and Antoni Kołodziejczyk, both of age, residents of the town of Łódź, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Adam Mazur, a single man, worker, 28 years old, living in Łódź, who was born in the village of Rajsko, located in the county of Kalisz, son of Józef and his wife, Marianna nee Klimczak

and

Józefa Kołodziejczak, a miss, worker, 21 years old, living in Łódź, born in the village of Parzęczew, located in the county of Łęczyca, daughter of Wojciech and his wife, Franciszka nee Wojtczak.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: May 25th/June 7th of the current year and on the two following Sundays.

Bride's father gave his oral permission for this marriage.
There were no objections for this marriage.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Piotr Nowakowski, the local vicar.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by Us.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:53 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
Thank you !!

Nr 172
Tartak

It happened in the village of Lipniki, on November 3rd/16th, 1910, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Ignacy Parzych, 36 years old and Michał Parzych, 40 years old, both peasants, farmers living in the village of Tartak and they declared that on November 1st/14th of the current year, at 7 p.m., in the village of Tartak, died in the place of her living, Anna Madrak, widow, 80 years old, who was born in Kadzidło, daughter of parents unknown to the declarants.
After convinced myself about the death of Anna Madrak this act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

dswitaj1

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:51 am      Post subject: Translation

Hello.
Attached is the marriage record of Katarzyna and Jozef.
Thank you !!!

Katarzyna and Jozef Zdunczyk marriage cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  642.8 KB

Katarzyna and Jozef Zdunczyk marriage cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:12 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the marriage record of Katarzyna and Jozef.
Thank you !!!

I am working on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 275, 276, 277 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 276 of 339

Jump to: