PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 282, 283, 284 ... 286, 287, 288  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3506

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:46 am      Post subject: Re: Request Translation 1882 Marriage Borkowski-Tobjaszora

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello and Happy New Year!

Please translate 1882 Grajewo marriage for Moszko Borkowski & Bejla Brajna Tobjaszora, akta 15.

Thanks and very best regards,
Valerie Edwards

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
dswitaj1

Replies: 160

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:48 am      Post subject: Translation

Hi Marcel.
Attached is the birth record of Ignacy Golas.
Can you please translate.
Thank you very Much !!!

Golas, Ignacy birth cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  295.35 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Golas, Ignacy birth cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Thank you very Much !!!

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:47 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Thank you very Much !!!

Nr 109
Cięćk

It happened in Myszyniec, on February 20th/March 6th, 1903, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally Józef Gołaś, 38 years old, farmer from the village of Cięćk, in the presence of Józef Pisarek, 40 years old and Józef Gołaś, 47 years old, farmers form the village of Cięćk, and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday in the village of Cięćk, at 8 a.m., of his legal wife, Anna nee Madrak, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Stanisław Brudziński, the child was given the name: Ignacy, and the godparents were: Jan Gołaś and Anna Gołaś.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

The administrator of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:14 am      Post subject: Re: Request Translation 1882 Marriage Borkowski-Tobjaszora

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello and Happy New Year!

Please translate 1882 Grajewo marriage for Moszko Borkowski & Bejla Brajna Tobjaszora, akta 15.

Thanks and very best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Happy New Year!!!!!

Nr 15
Grajewo

It happened in Grajewo, on October 10th/22nd, 1882, at 10 ma.m.
Appeared personally Jankiel Sztejn, the rabbi of the Grajewo Synagogue District, living in Grajewo, in the presence of the witnesses:
jews, Aron Małachowski, the synagogue sexton, 67 years old and Szymek Orliński, the houseowner, 46 years old, both living in Grajewo, and declared that yesterday, at 7 p.m., in front of Him, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

jew, Moszko Borkowski, a single man, 20 years old, who was born and lives at his parents' in Grajewo, son of the spouses: Boruch Berkowicz* Borkowski and Ejga Rywka Herszkowna** Borkowska

and

Bajla Brajna, of two names, Tobiaszora, a miss, 20 years old, who was born and lives at her parents' in Grajewo, daughter of Adel Dawidowicz*** and Chana Leja nee Piechota, the Tobiaszora spouses.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the Grajewo Synagogue, on: July 31st/August 12th, August 7th/19th and August 14th/26th of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
This act was read and it was signed by the rabbi, the witnesses and Us. The other persons, mentioned in this act, were illiterate.

/signatures/

*Berkowicz: son of Berek,
**Herszkowna: daughter of Herszko,
***Dawidowicz: son of Dawid,

doctorvalo

Replies: 131

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:09 pm      Post subject: Request 1882 Marriage Kacprowski-Januszewska 17

Hello!

Kindly translate 1882 Grajewo marriage Abram Kacprowski and Leja Januszewska, akta 17.

Thanks very much!

Valerie Edwards

1882 Grajewo marriage Abram Kacprowski and Leja Januszewska, akta 17.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.88 MB

1882 Grajewo marriage Abram Kacprowski and Leja Januszewska, akta 17.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:02 am      Post subject: Re: Request 1882 Marriage Kacprowski-Januszewska 17

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate 1882 Grajewo marriage Abram Kacprowski and Leja Januszewska, akta 17.

Thanks very much!

Valerie Edwards

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:27 am      Post subject: Re: Request 1882 Marriage Kacprowski-Januszewska 17

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Thanks very much!

Valerie Edwards

Nr 17
Grajewo

It happened in Grajewo, on November 8th/20th, 1882, at 8 a.m.
Appeared personally Jankiel Sztejn, the rabbi of the Grajewo Synagogue District, living in Grajewo, in the presence of the witnesses:

jews, Aron Mołachowski, the synagogue sexton, 67 years old and Myszko Orliński, the houseowner, 46 years old, both living in Grajewo,

and declared that yesterday, at 9 p.m., in front of Him, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

jew, Abram Icek Kacprowski, a single man, 18 years old, who was born and lives at his parents' in the village of Kacprowo, located in the county of Bogusze, son of the spouses: Moszko Motkowicz* Kacprowski and Mariaszka Kacprowska nee Zeligzok (or Zelicok????**)

and

Leja Januszewska, a miss, 17 years old, who was born in the village of Białaszewo and lives at her parents' in Grajewo, daughter of the spouses: Abram Icek Herszkowicz*** Januszewski and Chaja Fiszkowna**** Januszewska.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the Grajewo synagogue, on: October 9th/21st, Octobet 16th/28th and October 23rd/November 4th of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The bride's parents, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.
This act was read and signed by the rabbi, the witnesses and Us. The other persons were illiterate.

signatures of the rabbi, witnesses and the Civil Registrar.

*Motkowicz: son of Motko
**Zeligzok: not precised if this is her maiden name or her father's name: Zelik? To find out, I'd have to have some other document to compare.
**Herszkowicz: son of Herszko
****Fiszkowna: daughter of Fiszek

davidfrancja

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:00 am      Post subject: Russian act - Stefan Szelag

Dear Marcel,
I translated Stefan's death certificate.
1908 - akt 6 . Szczepan Szelong dead in 23 December 1908 in Kazimierz Biskupi - 80 years
parents was Wawrzyniec and Franciszka

Marcel, in left side there is something, Marianna ........
can you to traduce ?
thank you
david

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:35 am      Post subject: Re: Russian act - Stefan Szelag

davidfrancja wrote:
Dear Marcel,
I translated Stefan's death certificate.
1908 - akt 6 . Szczepan Szelong dead in 23 December 1908 in Kazimierz Biskupi - 80 years
parents was Wawrzyniec and Franciszka

Marcel, in left side there is something, Marianna ........
can you to traduce ?
thank you
david

Nr 6
Kamienica

It happened in Kazimierz, on January 12th/25th, 1908, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Walenty Szymański, 60 years old and Walenty Lubański, 43 years old, both farmers from Kamienica, and they declared that on January 10th/23rd of the current year, at 6 p.m., died in Kamienica Szczepan Szelong, worker, 80 years old, who was born in Szyszyn and lived in Kamienica, son of the late Szeląg spouses: Bartłomiej and Franciszka, workers [here there is a cross-reference to the left margin note]

[the note says: it should be written here that he left his widowed wife, Marianna nee Cichowska. /priest's signature/]

Bernhard31700

Replies: 35

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:43 pm      Post subject: Translation Birth act 1900 Olesnica

Hello M. Proust,

Happy new year !
I start working on another branch of my family.
Could you tranlsate this birth act: Jozef Plewa, Olesnica 1900 act nr 35 ?

Many thanks in advance
Bernhard

Josef Plewa Naissance Olesnica 1900 acte 35 Re-exposure of 10_urcrop1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  428.17 KB

Josef Plewa Naissance Olesnica 1900 acte 35 Re-exposure of 10_urcrop1.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Birth act 1900 Olesnica

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Happy new year !

Many thanks in advance
Bernhard

I am working on it.

who

Replies: 79

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:03 pm      Post subject:

Hi, this is a marriage record from Stara Wies, Masovian Voivodeship. Thanks in advanced!

1883 Marriage Record Stanisław Kałuski Karolina Bączek.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  854.61 KB

1883 Marriage Record Stanisław Kałuski Karolina Bączek.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:53 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Birth act 1900 Olesnica

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Happy new year !

Many thanks in advance
Bernhard

Brody

It happened in Oleśnica, on February 27th/March 11th, 1900, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Antoni Plewa, 50 years old, peasant, the permanent resident of the village of Brody, located in the commune of Oleśnica, in the presence of Franciszek Plewa, 40 years old and Marcin Górnicz, 50 years old, peasants from the village of Brody, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in the village of Brody, on February 24th/March 8th of the current year, at 10 a.m., of his legal wife, Katarzyna nee Domagała, 37 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name: Józef, in honour of St. Joseph, and the godparents were: Antoni Pyzik and Elżbieta Pyzik.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate, and it was signed by us only.

Priest Stanisław Zamojski, the parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:26 am      Post subject:

who wrote:
Hi, this is a marriage record from Stara Wies, Masovian Voivodeship. Thanks in advanced!

Nr 13
Borzychy
Stanisław Kałuski, a single man with Karolina Bączek, a miss.

It happened in the village of Stara Wieś, on January 23rd/February 4th, 1883, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Konstanty Kocon, worker, 35 years old and Józef Kocon, farmer, 52 years old, both peasants, living in the village of Borzychy, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Kałuski, a single man, peasant, private soldier (military rank), the servant, 23 years old, living in the village of Borzychy, who was born in the village of Matały, located in the parish of Kamionna, in the Warsaw Archdiocese, son of the late Anna Kałuska, unmarried and of unknown father

and

Karolina Bączek, a miss, 32 years old, daughter of Józef and Antonina nee Kocon, the legal Bączek spouses, peasants, shepherds, who live in Borzychy. She was born in the village of Borzychy and lives at her parents'.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish of Stara Wieś and in the parish church of Kamionna, on three consecutive Sundays: January 9th, 16th and 23rd (The Old Stye Dates)/January 21st, January 28th and February 4th (The New Style Dates) of the current year.

The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by Us.
This act was read to the present and it was signed by Us only. The other persons, mentioned in the act, were illiterate.

Priest Kandyd Racinowski, the administrator of the Stara Wieś parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 282, 283, 284 ... 286, 287, 288  Next Page 283 of 288

Jump to: