PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 316, 317, 318 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 190

Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:35 am      Post subject: Re: MATYS Marriage Matys and Weber

HelpTheFamily wrote:
I don't know how to read this inventory. I was wondering if there is a marriage of Franciszek Matys and Rachela Weber around the 1830s.
Here is the inventory link:

https://www.familysearch.org/search/film/007715286?cat=2572900

If you found the record on the inventory/index, you can look for the record in the parish (bialystok):

https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/2572900?availability=Family%20History%20Library

The image would also be appreciated. Thanks for everything you do.

If you want, I could tip you using PayPal.

Were you able to find any record?
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:35 am      Post subject: Re: MATYS Marriage Matys and Weber

HelpTheFamily wrote:
HelpTheFamily wrote:
I don't know how to read this inventory. I was wondering if there is a marriage of Franciszek Matys and Rachela Weber around the 1830s.

If you found the record on the inventory/index, you can look for the record in the parish (bialystok):

https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/2572900?availability=Family%20History%20Library

I can't find the inventory for marriages in the Białystok parish in the link that You provided.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:45 am      Post subject:

davidfrancja wrote:
hello Marcelproust, I would like to know at what age did Adam die? and where was he born? his mother was Stanislawa Lakomska. The father is not registered.
For me Adam was 6 years old.
please do not translate the text entirely.
thank you,
david

Adam died at the age of 6 months. He was born in Głębockie, located in the parish of Ślesin.
Mother Stanisława Niedźwiedzińska nee Łakomska. I confirm, the father was not mentioned in the record.

HelpTheFamily

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:50 am      Post subject: Re: MATYS Marriage Matys and Weber

marcelproust wrote:
HelpTheFamily wrote:
HelpTheFamily wrote:

I can't find the inventory for marriages in the Białystok parish in the link that You provided.

How about a birth for Their Son, Henryk Matys, born around 1840.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:06 am      Post subject: Re: 1900 birth Chana Fejga Kuberska, akta 109

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate 1900 Lomza birth Chana Fejga Kuberska, akta 109.

Many thanks again,
Valerie Edwards

It happened in the town of Łomża, on June 6th/19th, 1900, at 10 a.m.
Appeared personally a resident of the town of Szczuczyn, living in the town of Łomża, Ita Złata Kuberska nee Kaufman, 24 years old, in the presence of the witnesses, who live in the town of Łomża, the synagogue sextons, Abram Dawid Szajnkop, 49 years old and Małkiel Róża, 60 years old and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in the town of Łomża on March 1st/14th of the current year, to her legal husband, Juszko Ickowicz Kuberski, 32 years old, temporarily not present.
At the religious rite the child was given the names: Chana Fejga Kuberska.
This act due to the father's absence was entered this day and it was read to the declarant and the witnesses and signed by all.

The signature of the president of the Łomża town.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:57 am      Post subject: Re: 1897 death Sora Kejla Kuberska, akta 203

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Please translate 1897 Lomza death Sora Kejla Kuberska, akta 203.

Thanks again,
Valerie Edwards

Szczuczyn

It happened in the town of Łomża, on December 12th/24th, 1897, at 9 a.m.
Appeared personally the residents of the town of Łomża, the synagogue sextons, Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 45 years old and Małkiel Róża, 56 years old and they declared that yesterday, at 11 p.m., in the village of Piątnica, died Sora Kejla Kuberska, 4 years old, daughter of the spouses: Juszko Ickowicz* Kuberski and the late Ena Leja Ickowna Szliomowna** nee Chomontowicz, the residents of the town of Szczuczyn.
After convinced myself about the death of Sora Kejla Kuberska this act was read to the present and it was signed by Us.

The signature of the president of the Łomża town, serving as Civil Registrar.
The declarants' signatures.

*Ickowicz: son of Icek
**Ickowna Szliomowna: daughter of Icek Szloma.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:12 am      Post subject: Re: 1894 death Ena Leja Kuberska, akta 130

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello,

Please translate 1894 Lomza death Ena Leja Kuberska, akta 130.

Many thanks again,
Valerie Edwards

Szczuczyn

It happened in the town of Łomża, on July 14th/26th, 1894, at 11 a.m.
Appeared personally the residents of the town of Łomża, the synagogue sextons, Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 42 years old and Małkiel Róża, 53 years old and they declared that on this day, at 3 a.m., in the village of Piątnica died Ena Leja Kuberska, 20 years old, daughter of Icek Szloma Mejerowicz* and Itka Neszka Izraelowna Szlomowna** nee Glina, the Chomontowicz spouses. She lived in the town of Szczuczyn and was survived by her husband, Juszko Ickowicz*** Kuberski.
After convinced myself about the death of Ena Leja Kuberska this act was read to the present and it was signed by them and us.

The signatures of the declarants and the signature of the president of the Łomża town, serving as Civil Registrar.

*Mejerowicz: son of Mejer,
**Izraelowna Szlomowna: daughter of Izrael Szloma,
***Ickowicz: son of Icek.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:34 am      Post subject: Re: 1892 death Chana Mirla Kuberska akta 146

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate 1892 Lomza death Chana Mirla Juszkowna Kuberska, akta 146.

Thanks again,
Valerie Edwards

Szczuczyn

It happened in the town of Łomża, on July 13th/25th, 1892, at 7 p.m.
Appeared personally the residents of the Łomża town, the synagogue sextons, Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 41 years old and Małkiel Róża, 53 years old, and they declared that on this day, at 2 p.m., died, in the village of Piątnica: Chana Mirla, of two names, Kuberska, 9 months old, daughter of the worker, the spouses: Juszko Ickowicz* Kuberski and Ena Leja, of two names, Ickowna Szlomowna nee Chomontowicz Kuberska, the residents of the town of Szczuczyn, who live in the village of Piątnica.
After convinced myself about the death of Chana Mirla, of two names, Kuberska this act was read to the present and it was signed by them and us.

The declarants' signatures,
the signature of the president of the Łomża town.

*Ickowicz: son of Icko,
**Ickowna Szlomowna: daughter of Icko Szloma

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am      Post subject: Re: 1890 marriage Kuberski & Chomontowicz, akta 42

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Please translate 1890 Lomza marriage Juszk Ickowicz Kuberski & Ena Leja Ickowna Szlemowna Chomontowicz, akta 42.

Many thanks,
Valerie Edwards

Szczuczyn and Piątnica

It happened in the town of Łomża, on August 11th/23rd, 1890, at 6 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, the residents of the town of Łomża, the synagogue sextons, Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 39 years old and Boruch Mejer Szejnkop, 29 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Juszko Kuberski, a single man, 23 years old, son of the legal spouses: Icko Moszkowicz* Kuberski and Chaja Lejbowna** Kuberska nee Jedwabińska, who lives at his parents' in the town of Szczuczyn, who wasn born there, in Szczuczyn

and

Ena Leja, of two names, Chomontowicz, a miss, 16 years old, daughtwr of the legal spouses: a trader, Icko Szlema, of two names, Mejerowicz*** Chomontowicz and Ita Nesza, of two names, Szlemowna**** Chomontowicz, nee Glina, who lives at her parents' in the village of Piątnica, born in the village of Łomżyca, located in the commune of Kupiski.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the Łomża and Szczuczyn synagogues, on:
Szczuczyn: February 10th/22nd, February 17th/March 1st and February 24th/March 8th of the current year,
Łomża: February 24th, March 3rd and March 10th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared they did enter into the prenuptial agreement at the notary Józef Pieński office, who works at the Mortgage Office of the Łomża Court of Piece, on July 10th/22nd of the current year at numer 937.

The bride's parents, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their oeral permission for the marriage.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the rabbi of the Łomża Synagogue District, Hirsz Tenenbaum.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by them and Us.

In the 23rd line a word "March" was crossed out.

*Moszkowicz: son of Moszko,
**Lejbowna: daughter of Lejb,
***Mejerowicz: son of Mejer,
****Szlemowna: daughter of Szlema.

C J Schmidt

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:12 pm      Post subject: Translation needed Jozef Karasinski B. 1886

Please could someone translate this in Russian birth record?
The Russian records make my head spin. Sad

Josef Karasinski Born 1886> Father Franciszek Karasinski> Mother Franciszka Panka

1886 Catholic Church Baptism Jozef Karasinski son of Franciszek (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  240.85 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1886 Catholic Church Baptism Jozef Karasinski son of Franciszek (2).jpg

davidfrancja

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:51 pm      Post subject: correction request

Hello Marcelproust,
could you please check my translation on these 3 baptism certificates?
don't waste your time translating all the documents
Thank you Marcel
greeting
david

n°1237
Antoni Niedźwiedzki
born 13 Avril 1897 à Bałuty (Łódź)
baptism 14 Avril 1897
godfather: Stanisław ?????
godmother : Józefa Florczak

n°2325
Marianna Niedzwiedzka
born 08 Août 1899 à Radogoszcz (Łódź)
baptism 13 Août 1899
godfather: Józef Florczak

n°3449
Wladysława Niedźwiedzka
born 17 Octobre 1900 à Bałuty (Łódź)
baptism 21 Octobre 1900
godmother : Antonina Musiak

HelpTheFamily

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:46 am      Post subject:

This is the best I read:

Состоялось в селе поласве двадцать третяго февраля
седмого марта тысяча восемьсотъ восемьдесятъ шестого
года. Въ первый сасъ пополудни явился Фронцишекъ Оча
росиньский () хозяинъ изъ деревни Соколъ
тридцати тресъ летъ отъ роду вприсутствии Яна Дворец
кого сорока летъ и Юзеора Длурского тридцатищевто
летъ отъ роду, обоихъ хозяиновъ изъ деревни Соколь, и пред-
явилъ Номдитя мужеского пола объявляя что оно роди
лось въ деревни Соколоеъ двадцать первого февраля пято
го морта сего года въ восемь часовъ вечерамъ отъ законной
его жны Францишки урожденной Фобишокъ /Бпст
кій Говиочко/ тридцати трехъ летъ отъ роду Ди
пяти этому при святомъ Прещениие совершенной
сего чсга дано имя Юзеорь/ Рочер воспретниками
его были Ялобъ Кубакъ и Морвяйна Свионтсокъ.
лктъ сей объявляющему и свидетелямъ неграмот
нымъ прочитонъ и затемъ Нами только под
-
писанъ.
Иленоъ Лаврентий Котловский Чиновникъ Гражданскаго
Состояния Полаеьскаго Прихода

This Translates to:

February 24, 1886

It took place in the village of Poland on the 23 of February of 1886. At first sas in the afternoon Franciszek Ocha appeared rosinsky (owner from the village of Sokol) 33 years old in the presence of Yana Palace who is 40 years old and Yuzeor of Dlursky is 30 years old. From birth, both owners from the village of Sokol, and pre-appeared a Male Child announcing that it would give birth in the village of Sokoloe on the 21st of February, the fifth morning of this year at eight o'clock in the evening from the legal
his wife, Francisca, nee Fobishok / Bpstkiy Goviochko / 33 years old Dee five to this with the holy banning of the perfect. This child was given the name Yuzeor / Rocher by reproaches were his Yalob Kubak and Morvyaina Sviontsok. This declarer and witnesses of illiterates prochiton and then us only under
-
Ileno Lavrenty Kotlovsky Official of the Civil
States of the Polish Parish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,

Lucas Kernan
C J Schmidt

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:48 pm      Post subject: Re: MATYS Marriage Matys and Weber

HelpTheFamily wrote:
HelpTheFamily wrote:

I took a look at your request, to see if by chance I could help you out.
There are seven different microfilms for the period 1829-1831. Each containing over 900 pages.
They have not been indexed, as at the bottom of a microfilmed image, index for the individual page is not available.
And do I understand correctly that these are "Lithuanian"?
""Microreproduction of original manuscripts in the Lithuanian State Historical Archives in Vilnius.""

Screenshot 2022-11-14 133537.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  133.07 KB

Screenshot 2022-11-14 133537.jpg

Screenshot 2022-11-14 133320.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  206.72 KB

Screenshot 2022-11-14 133320.jpg

HelpTheFamily

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:44 pm      Post subject: Re: MATYS Marriage Matys and Weber

C J Schmidt wrote:
HelpTheFamily wrote:
HelpTheFamily wrote:

I took a look at your request, to see if by chance I could help you out.
There are seven different microfilms for the period 1829-1831. Each containing over 900 pages.
They have not been indexed, as at the bottom of a microfilmed image, index for the individual page is not available.
And do I understand correctly that these are "Lithuanian"?
""Microreproduction of original manuscripts in the Lithuanian State Historical Archives in Vilnius.""

Your right! I’ll contact the Lithuanian State Historical Archives in Vilnius.

Best Regards,

Lucas Kernan
HelpTheFamily

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:31 am      Post subject: Re: correction request

davidfrancja wrote:
Hello Marcelproust,
could you please check my translation on these 3 baptism certificates?
don't waste your time translating all the documents
Thank you Marcel
greeting
david

n°1237
Antoni Niedźwiedzki
born 13 Avril 1897 à Bałuty (Łódź)
baptism 14 Avril 1897

n°2325
Marianna Niedzwiedzka
born 08 Août 1899 à Radogoszcz (Łódź)
baptism 13 Août 1899
godfather: Józef Florczak

n°3449
Wladysława Niedźwiedzka
born 17 Octobre 1900 à Bałuty (Łódź)
baptism 21 Octobre 1900
godmother : Antonina Musiak

First reads:

1237 Baluty Neddovedsky Anthony
Held in the city of Lodtsa on the second / fourteenth April 4
for one thousand eight hundred and ninety-seven at ten o'clock in the morning
Gosef Neds Vedtsky / Lidlochedky day laborer appeared
from Balut, twenty-eight years old, in the presence of
Stanislev Stakursky and Rosef Flerchek, day laborers
perfect from Balut and presented us with personal
the day of the male sex announcing that he was born in Baloo
tah on the first / thirteenth / April of this year at ten
hours of the evening from his wife Anna nee Igna
syak / Ednesiak / thirty-three years old. mls-
this day at this holy baptism perfect
the numbers of the denim Anthony, and his receivers were
Stanislev Stakhursky and Gosef Flergak
This act is read to the announcer and witnesses
tan.

Second:

2325 Happy Nedzwiedzka Marianna.
Held in the city of Podui dots the first / thirtieth /
August, one thousand eight hundred ninety-nine at six
o'clock in the evening appeared: Joseph Nodzvedzny ()
day laborer from Radososhch, thirty years old, in
presence: Dodvor Feorchak and Michal Feorzan
perfect day laborers from Radac,
and presented to him a baby of the female sex, announcing
that he was born in Joyful, twenty-seventh vul
/ eighth of August / this year at eleven o'clock yesterday
from his wife Anna nee Penasyak ()
thirty-five years old. Sopupra baby
holy baptism perfect this day, the day
Marijana, his successors were: Iazef Fgore
nok and Rozef Fgorchak. This act announcing the new
read to the children.

Last One Reads:

3479 Baluts. Nedzvedsky Vladislav.
It took place in the city of Podzi on the eighth day / twenty-first / -
October 1900 at three o'clock in the afternoon
appeared: Joseph Nedzvedsky / kedrichedsko / podonshchin from
Balut, thirty years old, in the presence of the Hundred
nislav Tsyapskago, owner and Vvicek Hrzheshevsky,
day laborer, adult from Balut and presenting
fork us a male baby nol declaring that
he was born in Balutakh on the fourth / seventeenth /
October this year at eleven o'clock in the evening, from his
wife of Anna nee Ignasiak / Udpania krid
tsati five years old. This baby at the consecration
volume of Baptism perfected on this date, given the name
Vladyslav; and his successors were: Become
Slav Tsyansky and Antonina Musyal - This Act
to the presenter and witnesses read.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 316, 317, 318 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 317 of 338

Jump to: