PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 336, 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4208

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:05 am      Post subject: Re: 1887 Marriage Finkelstein & Kacprowska

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate what I believe is 1887 marriage record for Meszel Finkelsztejn and Gutke Kacprowska, akta 26.

Many thanks!

Warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

It happened in the town of Szczuczyn, on December 23rd, 1887/January 4th, 1888, at 5 p.m.

Appeared personally Heszel Szapira, rabbi of the Szczuczyn synagogue district and

Meszel Finkelsztejn, a single man, 26 years old, living at his parents' in Rajgród, a son of Chackel and Henka nee Blioch, the Finkelsztejn spouses

and

Etka Kacprowska, a miss, 18 years old, living at her parents' in the town of Szczuczyn, a daughter of the spouses: Izrael Kacprowski and Chaja Sora Kacprowska nee Lipszyc,

in the presence of Herszek Tetenbaum, a trader, 50 years old and Eliasz Surie, a synagogue sexton, 69 years old, both living in the town of Szczuczyn,

and declared that in presence of Him, on this day, a religious marriage was concluded, between the aforementioned: Meszel Finkelsztejn and Etka Kacprowska.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the synagogues in Szczuczyn and Rajgród, on: November 7th/19th, November 14th/26th and November 21st/December 3rd 1887.

There were no objections for this marriage.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter itno any prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the present and it was signed except the newlyweds, who were illiterate.

Rabbi, Heszel Szapira,
Herszek Tetenbaum,
Eliasz Surie,
Civil Registrar, Mironowicz.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
davidfrancja

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:14 am      Post subject: translation correction request

Dear Marcl Proust,
I beed two information concerning this document ;
1/the date of the marriage is February 2, 1915.
2/Could you tell me where Jozef Goldyn was born? I think of Police.
Thanks for your help.
Good day
David
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:01 pm      Post subject: Re: translation correction request

davidfrancja wrote:
Dear Marcl Proust,
I beed two information concerning this document ;
1/the date of the marriage is February 2, 1915.
2/Could you tell me where Jozef Goldyn was born? I think of Police.
Thanks for your help.
Good day
David

Ca You please reupload the image?

davidfrancja

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:19 pm      Post subject: translation correction request

here is the document

jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:20 pm      Post subject: Korotki-Rydzewski Marriage 1868 Wizajny Parish, Suwalki

jajan wrote:
I am looking for a complete translation of this Jan Korotki-Ewa Rydzewski marriage in 1868 from Wizajny parish, Suwalki is possible. Thank-You, jajan.

#16 https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/jednostka/-/jednostka/14209354

IMG_1314.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

IMG_1314.jpeg

Zofia Rekopisy

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:57 am      Post subject: Re: Korotki-Rydzewski Marriage 1868 Wizajny Parish, Suwalki

jajan wrote:
jajan wrote:
I am looking for a complete translation of this Jan Korotki-Ewa Rydzewski marriage in 1868 from Wizajny parish, Suwalki is possible. Thank-You, jajan.

It happened in the town of Wizhajny (Wiżajny) on November 11th / 23rd, 1868, at 2 p.m.
In the presence of Karol Proski, 38 years old, and Michał Korotki, 28 years old, both farmers, living in the village of Wersele,
on this day, a religious marriage was concluded between the Iwan Korotko, a single man, born in the village of Wersele, a son of Michał and Rozalia nee Rogajsz, the Korotkos, 19 years old, living with his parents at their farm,
and Ewa Rydzewska, a maiden, born in the village of Kramnik, a daughter of the late Fryderyk and the living Dorota nee Prostko (Prosko?), the farmers, 20 years old, living with her mother at her farm in the village of Kramnik,

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parish churches of Wiżajny and Przerośl on November 8, 15 and 22 this year.

The newlyweds declared they had not entered into any prenuptial agreement.

The religious wedding ceremony was performed by Iwan (Jan) Więcewicz, a priest and administrator of the parish of Wiżajny.
his act was read to the newlyweds’ and the witnesses, all illiterate, and signed by us only.

Priest Iwan (Jan) Więcewicz, dean of the parish of Wiżajny.
Keeper of the civil records

Send e-mail
jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:34 am      Post subject: Re: Korotki-Rydzewski Marriage 1868 Wizajny Parish, Suwalki

Zofia Rekopisy wrote:
jajan wrote:
jajan wrote:

It happened in the town of Wizhajny (Wiżajny) on November 11th / 23rd, 1868, at 2 p.m.
In the presence of Karol Proski, 38 years old, and Michał Korotki, 28 years old, both farmers, living in the village of Wersele,
on this day, a religious marriage was concluded between the Iwan Korotko, a single man, born in the village of Wersele, a son of Michał and Rozalia nee Rogajsz, the Korotkos, 19 years old, living with his parents at their farm,
and Ewa Rydzewska, a maiden, born in the village of Kramnik, a daughter of the late Fryderyk and the living Dorota nee Prostko (Prosko?), the farmers, 20 years old, living with her mother at her farm in the village of Kramnik,

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parish churches of Wiżajny and Przerośl on November 8, 15 and 22 this year.

The newlyweds declared they had not entered into any prenuptial agreement.

The religious wedding ceremony was performed by Iwan (Jan) Więcewicz, a priest and administrator of the parish of Wiżajny.
his act was read to the newlyweds’ and the witnesses, all illiterate, and signed by us only.

Priest Iwan (Jan) Więcewicz, dean of the parish of Wiżajny.
Keeper of the civil records

Thank-You, Zophia! Your assistance with this translation is very helpful and appreciated. jajan.
jangle1

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:56 pm      Post subject: Eva Jarushevic

Hello! I was wondering if I could request help in reading the parents' names for the birth entry of Eva here? I do not think this is the Eva I am looking for, but I am having a hard time making out some of the letters and would like a second eye just in case it is my Eva. It was found here: https://www.epaveldas.lt/preview?id=1041%2F1%2F4 on page 63, just in case it is necessary.

Thank you for reading!
~jerry

Eva Jarushevic #84.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  444.65 KB

Eva Jarushevic #84.jpg

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 692

Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:13 am      Post subject: Re: Eva Jarushevic

jangle1 wrote:
Hello! I was wondering if I could request help in reading the parents' names for the birth entry of Eva here? I do not think this is the Eva I am looking for, but I am having a hard time making out some of the letters and would like a second eye just in case it is my Eva. It was found here: https://www.epaveldas.lt/preview?id=1041%2F1%2F4 on page 63, just in case it is necessary.

Thank you for reading!
~jerry

Hi Jerry,
Ewa's parents were:
Maciej Jaruszewicz (32 years old) and Ewa nee Warenow (24 years old).

Regards,
-Barb
EGirardi

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:16 am      Post subject: Chaim Salomon ZAKS 1913 Radomsko

Hello !

If you have time, could you perhaps please take a look at this birth record for Chaim Salomon ZAKS, born in 1913 in Radomsko (Łódzkie) ?

Thank you very much in advance !
Eliott

ZAKS Chaim Salomon-1913.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  574.56 KB

ZAKS Chaim Salomon-1913.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:51 am      Post subject: Re: Chaim Salomon ZAKS 1913 Radomsko

EGirardi wrote:
Hello !

If you have time, could you perhaps please take a look at this birth record for Chaim Salomon ZAKS, born in 1913 in Radomsko (Łódzkie) ?

Eliott

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:27 am      Post subject: Re: Chaim Salomon ZAKS 1913 Radomsko

EGirardi wrote:
Hello !

Eliott

It happened in the town of Noworadomsk, on November 9th/22nd, 1913, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally Hirsz Gutman Zaks, a trader, 32 years old, living in the town of Noworadomsk, in the presence of the witnesses, Josek Wajsberg, the synagogue sexton, 44 years old and Abram Minski, 39 years old, both living in the town of Noworadomsk, and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in the town of Noworadomsk, on September 15th/28th 1912 , at 6 a.m., to his legal wife, Frajdla nee Haper, 27 years old.
At the circumcision, the child was given the names: Chaim Salomon.
The delay of drafting this birth record was due to the child's illness.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by us and them.

The signature of the mayor of the town.

EGirardi

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:28 am      Post subject: Re: Chaim Salomon ZAKS 1913 Radomsko

marcelproust wrote:
It happened in the town of Noworadomsk, on November 9th/22nd, 1913, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally Hirsz Gutman Zaks, a trader, 32 years old, living in the town of Noworadomsk, in the presence of the witnesses, Josek Wajsberg, the synagogue sexton, 44 years old and Abram Minski, 39 years old, both living in the town of Noworadomsk, and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in the town of Noworadomsk, on September 15th/28th 1912 , at 6 a.m., to his legal wife, Frajdla nee Haper, 27 years old.
At the circumcision, the child was given the names: Chaim Salomon.
The delay of drafting this birth record was due to the child's illness.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by us and them.

The signature of the mayor of the town.

Thank you very very much !
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:03 am      Post subject: Re: Eva Jarushevic

jangle1 wrote:

Thank you for reading!
~jerry

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:04 am      Post subject: Re: Eva Jarushevic

jangle1 wrote:

Thank you for reading!
~jerry

I am working on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 336, 337, 338, 339  Next Page 337 of 339

Jump to: