PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:01 pm      Post subject: Need help regarding a document found in Geneteka

Dear Group,
I am locked out of Geneteka, for some reason no matter what I do I can't get back in. I found this listing there and I am hoping someone can tell me how to retrieve it. It is my 2 X's great grandparents Feliks Piotrowski and Rozalia Leśniewska. I do not read Polish or Russian. Any help in whom I may contact regarding this record would be GREAT!!! I have attached the screenshot of the record information from Geneteka. THANK YOU AGAIN!

1874 12 Andrzej Piotrowski Feliks, Rozalia Leśniewska Anna Lutostańska Szymon, Eleonora Jankowska Suwałki Remarks: kawaler-panna Place: Szczebra-Podpijawne, on lat 40 ona 28 Date of marriage: 09.02.1874 r. Miejsce przechowywania ksiąg: Archiwum Państwowe w Suwałkach 16-400 Suwałki, ul. Kościuszki 69Indeks dodał: Rozmysłowski_Marek

feliks rozalia piotrowski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  389.12 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

feliks rozalia piotrowski.jpg

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 685

Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:28 pm      Post subject: Re: Need help regarding a document found in Geneteka

mscafo12 wrote:
Dear Group,
I am locked out of Geneteka, for some reason no matter what I do I can't get back in. I found this listing there and I am hoping someone can tell me how to retrieve it. It is my 2 X's great grandparents Feliks Piotrowski and Rozalia Leśniewska. I do not read Polish or Russian. Any help in whom I may contact regarding this record would be GREAT!!! I have attached the screenshot of the record information from Geneteka. THANK YOU AGAIN!

1874 12 Andrzej Piotrowski Feliks, Rozalia Leśniewska Anna Lutostańska Szymon, Eleonora Jankowska Suwałki Remarks: kawaler-panna Place: Szczebra-Podpijawne, on lat 40 ona 28 Date of marriage: 09.02.1874 r. Miejsce przechowywania ksiąg: Archiwum Państwowe w Suwałkach 16-400 Suwałki, ul. Kościuszki 69Indeks dodał: Rozmysłowski_Marek

Hi Mary,
Unfortunately, the year 1874 is not found either in Szukaj w Archiwach or FamilySearch. Only this information is available.
Date: February 9th, 1874.
Andrzej Piotrowski, a bachelor, 40 years old, a son of Feliks and Rozalia nee Leśniewska
Anna Lutostańska, a miss, 28 years old, a daughter of Szymon and Eleonora nee Jankowska

I can write to the person who created the index to find out if it is possible to get this.

Regards,
-Barb
mscafo12

Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:38 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Thank you very much. The only record that I have for my 2 X's great grandparents are the marriage banns from my great grandparents Andrzej and Anna. I thought this may have been Feliks and Rozalia's marriage banns. I thank you very much for your help and hope I can find more information in the future. Thank you very much once again, Mary
mscafo12

Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:39 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Thank you very much. The only record that I have for my 2 X's great grandparents are the marriage banns from my great grandparents Andrzej and Anna. I thought this may have been Feliks and Rozalia's marriage banns. I thank you very much for your help and hope I can find more information in the future. Thank you very much once again, Mary
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 685

Post Posted: 1 hour ago at 11:35 am      Post subject: Re: Thank you

mscafo12 wrote:

Hi Mary,
I have good news for you. I have obtained some documents concerning your family, with quite a lot of information. The documents are of poor quality, so I won't give you a full translation. Picking up the most important parts. I have come into contact with a very nice and helpful lady who comes from that area. She is the one who provided these. Be patient. I have some documents waiting in the queue to be translated. Contacted you as soon as I'm ready.

Regards,
-Barb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: