PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 63

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:51 pm      Post subject: My one regret

I am incredibly excited about my trip to Poland this spring but my one regret is that I won't be using the Polish Origin's services. This site and all of your gracious and generous people have helped to provide so many resources. Through you and other kind Poles, I have found two sets of lost relatives and will be well provided for while I am there with people who speak very good English. Even the parish priests have communicated by email telling me how kind my cousins are! Our only challenge will be at the airports, but we had no problem in Krakow so I imagine Warsaw is just as easy.

I look forward someday to traveling with you to the Ukraine and Lviv. That is something I dare not do on my own.

I have told others about your website and fine travel services. I hope to meet you personally, but wanted to extend my thanks and gratitude!
Donna
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:03 am      Post subject:

Donna,

I wish you the most memorable and fruitful trip Exclamation I am sure your family and other people you already met "virtually" will be very hospitable to you. This is one of the most often repeated impressions by our guests - hospitality and willinges to help of people we meet during our tours. If there is anything we can do now or in the future we will be here Smile . And of course I highly recommend the article 'How to prepare for Genealogy Tour in Poland?' http://polishorigins.com/tour/genealogy-tour-preparation.pdf written by Aga .

Lwow and today's western Ukraine, although poor and neglected, is for me personally one of the most intriguing and beautiful places I visited so far.
Send e-mail

Jump to: