PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:29 pm      Post subject: Szymonski-Lubicz Surname

I'm currently trying to trace my Great - Grandmother, Thérèse Szymonski-lubicz(2nd Apr 1920 - 13th Jul 2007) who married my Great-Grandfather, Robert William Meade Walsh(1st Nov 1916 - 31st Oct 2002) in 1941. Her parents were Leon Victor Ignace Szymonski-Lubicz(22nd Nov 1883 - 28th Nov 1965) and Marie-Thérèse Lupis(1884-1952).

Marie-Thérèse's parents, as far as I can tell, were Frederick Lupis(Born 1860 in Italy) and Eva Pensa(Born 1860). Leon Victor Ignace's parents were Regina Padovani and Gustav Szymonski-Lubicz(1849-1919), who married in 1880.

Gustav's parents are supposedly Sofie Kosinska and Ignace Szymonski-Lubicz(Born 1810).

This is as far back as I've been able to trace them so far; any input would be valued.
cdun3492

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:10 am      Post subject:

Hi my name is Catherine. I was adopted out at birth but my bio father is Serge Lubicz son of Henri Lubicz son of Leon Lubicz son of Gustav son of Ignace Szymonski-Lubicz

This means that my grandfather Henri is your great-grandmother's sister.

that means we are first cousins but once removed! (I think!)

I am doing a very basic family tree on Ancestry.com "The Lynch Family". Have you been in touch with Gerald Haseldon who is related to the Lubicz family and has done an extensive family tree? He would be able to help you!
Ziphead

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 2:40 am      Post subject:

I noticed that nobody has posted a coat of arms for this surname yet. I found this one, along with another design. Maybe their history might give you some clues in your search?
smolenska

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:37 am      Post subject: Re: Szymonski-Lubicz Surname

Rainbowhorror01 wrote:
I'm currently trying to trace my Great - Grandmother, Thérèse Szymonski-lubicz(2nd Apr 1920 - 13th Jul 2007) who married my Great-Grandfather, Robert William Meade Walsh(1st Nov 1916 - 31st Oct 2002) in 1941. Her parents were Leon Victor Ignace Szymonski-Lubicz(22nd Nov 1883 - 28th Nov 1965) and Marie-Thérèse Lupis(1884-1952).

Marie-Thérèse's parents, as far as I can tell, were Frederick Lupis(Born 1860 in Italy) and Eva Pensa(Born 1860). Leon Victor Ignace's parents were Regina Padovani and Gustav Szymonski-Lubicz(1849-1919), who married in 1880.

Gustav's parents are supposedly Sofie Kosinska and Ignace Szymonski-Lubicz(Born 1810).

This is as far back as I've been able to trace them so far; any input would be valued.

I am aware of Therese Marie Szymonski-Lubicz and Robert William Meade Walsh and their descendants. However before I could pass any information I would need to know more details and some evidence of the assertion that this couple are your great-grandparents and presumably the parents of your grandmother or grandfather. If you can provide some evidence I am sure that I may be able to arrange for you to contact one of your great uncles. It would help to know in what country you live as it may also be possible to arrange a meeting.

Please let me know if there is any information you can share which could help to establish if there is a genuine family connection.

We hope to hear from you.
cdun3492

Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:58 pm      Post subject: Location

Hi. Im currently living in Australia. Im pretty sure there are no Lubicz-Symonskis other than my father and grandfather living here. They emigrated here out of Alexandria in 1955. My husband (Lynch) is from Liverpool so we visit the UK sometimes. I have met one cousin there only. But like the other post I am interested in extending the family tree back before Sofie Kosinski and Ignace Szymonski-Lubicz in Poland. I realise Somlenska that you were addressing the other post but I thought I would reply as they don't seem to have revisted this site since they posted that first time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Origins of surnames All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: