PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:04 pm      Post subject: Palinski relatives

I'm searching for Palinski relatives, Klosowski in Osieciny [ near Wloclawek], Brzezinski in Naklo, and Sudomir in Boniewo [ near Laki Zwiastowe]. I have only their names but no addresses.

Don
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 158

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:47 am      Post subject:

Whilst writing my book on the murderer Klosowski I found a link with Palinski. May not be the same family you seek, but I give you this in case it is.

Completed in posad [suburb] Tarlowo on 15/27 December, 1895, at 2:00 PM. Appeared Piotr Palinski, 73, and Szymon Cacuba [wife Marianna Rzeźnik], 27, both farmers residing in the village of Tomaszów, and declared that in Tomaszów on 13/25 December of this year at 10:00 AM died WLADYSLAW PALINSKI, age 6 years, son of Piotr and Kornelia nee Klosowska/Kłosowska, born in Siekierka. Death of Wladislaw Palinski verified by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Antoni Brodniuk [?], registrar.

Completed in posad [suburb] Tarlowo on 21 October/2 November, 1895, at 8:00 AM. Appeared Antoni Klosowski, 58, farmer residing in the village of Tomaszow, in the presence of Piotr Jasinski, 40, and Tadeusz Widerski, 50, both farmers from Tomaszow, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Tomaszow on 17/29 October of this year at 10:00 PM of his legal wife Maryanna nee Marciniak, 38.At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name STANISLAWA. Godparents were Piotr Jasinski and Tekla Wedro. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Erasm Antoni Brz ___., registrar.
Completed in posad Tarlowo on 22 October/3 November, 1895, at 5:00 PM. Appeared Piotr Palinski, 53, farmer residing in the village of Tomaszow, in the presence of Jan Szelong/Szeląg from Duliw [or Dulejew?], age 30, and Bartłomej Cacuba [?] from Tomaszow, age 60, farmers, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Tomaszow on 16/28 October of this year at 6:00 AM of his legal wife Kornella nee Klosowska, 33. At holy baptism concluded today, the child was given the name MARYANNA. Godparents were Jan Szeląg and Maryanna Jasinska. This act read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Erasmus Antoni Brodnicki, registrar.

Completed in posad [suburb] Tarlowo on 2/14 October, 1896, at 10:00 AM. Appeared Piotr Palinski, age 73, and Karol Marciniak, 40, both farmers residing in the village of Tomaszow, and declared that in Tomaszow today at 2:00 PM died MARYANNA PALINSKA, age one year, daughter of Piotr and Kornella nee Klosowska [Palinski]. Death of Maryanna Palinska confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Erasmus Anton Brodnicki [?], Registrar.

Completed in posad [suburb] of Tarlowo on 13/25 March, 1899, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Piotr Palinski, 74, farmer residing in the village of Tomaszow, in the presence of Wojciech Surma [?], 33, and Bartłomej Ulutba [?], 70, both farmers from Tomaszow, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in Tomaszow on 7-19 March of this year at 200 PM of his legal wife Kornella nee Klosowska, 35. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Brodzinski, the child was given the name ANNA. Godparents were Wojciech Surma and Tekla Wiedro. This act read to the declarant and witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. Antoni Brodzinski, registrar of civil acts.

Completed in posad Tarlowo on 20 March/2 April, 1908, at 8:00 AM. Appeared Jan Jasinski, 67, and Franciszek Iwan, 66, both farmers residing in the village of Kozlówek, and declared that in Kozlówek yesterday at 4:00 PM died ANTONI PALINSKI, 21, day labourer, son of Piotr and Kornela nee Klosowska, born in Zwolen (in 1886) and residing in Kozlówek; he leaves behind his widowed wife Aniela nee Szeląg. Death of Antoni Polinski verified by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by me. Fr. M. Banakiewicz, registrar of civil acts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: