PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:23 pm      Post subject: State Archives - In search of Osobnica records.

I am researching my relatives from Osobnica and the parish priest advised me that records from 1820 t0 1870 were destroyed. Would the State Archives have birth records from that time?

Rita
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 am      Post subject:

Rita,

In the State Archives there are no records from Osobnica. The only possibility now is to check Diocese Archives in Rzeszow or in Przemyśl. It would require direct contact with them either by e-mail or by phone.

Here are the websites with contact details:
- Rzeszow Diocese Archives: http://www.diecezja.rzeszow.pl/?q=node/2147 and
- Przemyśl Diocese http://www.przemyska.pl/
Send e-mail
Albertinio

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:47 am      Post subject: Re: State Archives - In search of Osobnica records.

Good afternoon.
For over three years he has been involved in genealogy. My ancestors came from Osobnica. If you are interested I would be happy to help. I will take a look at the archives in the parish and take photos of the local cemetery. Please contact. Best redgards Patryk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: