PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:00 pm      Post subject: Looking for Kowalski in USA and in Poland

Hello!

I'm looking for my relatives who left Poland a few years ago. My grandfather (Andrzej Kowalski, born October 20, 1909 or 1910 in Poland) left Poland in 1929. He embarked alone in Amsterdam and arrived in Brazil in August 1929. He married in 1935 with Josefa Kruszinski (Brazilian) lived in Porto Alegre and in Butiá, both cities of the state of Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil and died in 1952. The only information we have about his family is that he had a brother (Adolf Kowalski or Rodolf Kowalski) who left Poland for the United States (probably Michigan). The brothers communicated by letter, but we no longer have the correspondences that were exchanged. The names of his parents were Estanislau Kowalski and Maria Kowalski. The spellings of the names may vary depending on the different countries and it is also possible that they have had more siblings, but we are not sure of that information. If anyone has family members who may be from this same family, please contact them.

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in the USA and in other countries outside Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: