PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:59 am      Post subject: Website translation for email address

ten days of skating, driving, searching, networking, hardly sleeping, and lots of suffering. We'd 240 hrs to fill all pages inside the book. There's no wrong or right technique you may use in relation to this continue. As Grant stored yelling essentially i used to be within the spots, "There's rather than the best time!In . And hubby was right.

Salt Lake City was the start point for Nike. We'd the lights setup inside the abandoned parking structure and needed to get The Best Complete Skateboards For Beginners Reviews To Buy 2017 selecting some flatground since the clock struck evening Friday morning. Eric didn't enter until Saturday, so for the first 36 hrs i had been without him.

Our first City Challenges elevated to get locate Lizard King, also called Mike Plumb, and convince him to get our names inked on him. Easy--he already has top quality friends' names inked into his flesh, like PLG, Tommy Bonita, Satan, and Sammy Baca. We tracked him lower around 3:00am at Mark White's house, where he was consuming beers with Adam Dyet. We made a decision that he'd draw the name within the hat. Everyone was wishing for Koston, but no go the piece of paper pointed out Rhino.

There's a pizza/beer garden near where Lizard visited get his tattoo. She got the crew hyped to eat some brew. Now, it's Friday, the first day of KOTR, and we're relaxing consuming beer mid-mid-day for many hrs. Lizard keeps telling us that we're blowing it.

The second City Challenge elevated to acquire go to the large curved six and ollie lower it, and Justin walked up. Usually in this situation you'd collect just what and go to the next place. Would it not are true beer, or perhaps it's just the gnar about him, but he wanted to get a frontside bigspin, too. He started the carcass toss and needed some hard slams, pile-driving the concrete along with his shoulder while his glasses travelled off his face. But transporting out a few slams, he rode away like a champion.

It Is Possible!

After landing the bigspin, Justin started in on Grant: "Just gap to grind the rail, it is possible!In . Grant told him to shut the fuck up, which back-and-forth ongoing for every amount of. Before extended Grant had folded away clean inside the gap to back 50-50, for two main primary primary primary tries. A few hrs before, he'd been telling us we'd lose--but Lizard King reaches awe within the products he just observed. I like Cory got his hair permed within the salon? He eventually proven up in this area enjoying it.

The Next challenge elevated to acquire own freshest guy inside the team a Corey Duffel makeover. Yeah, which may be Eric Koston. We told him regarding the challenge across the telephone, since they travelled in he'd a hot Subject package: Tight-ass pants, nailpolish, mesh mitts, black wig, punk pins on his vest, plus a lisp. The get-up was amusing. After it absolutely was over, Koston pointed out, "I don't hate Corey, I just hate the process by they dresses."

We didn't have a very guide in Colorado, and very rapidly determined why: Angel Ramirez together with Converse team exist. Our guides were reaching them. We spotted their crew within the Denver park and cruised on by, eventually acquiring a six-stair rail which have been skate-stopped. We decided to grind the stoppers off even though it was daylight this is often frequently frequently frequently KOTR, together with to get it when you are in a position to. Cory was most crailslide, Koston nollie front nosed it, and Justin did a 50-50 up it.

Before Koston got his trick a crook guard proven up in this area, but Andy Henrie sweet-spoken the woman who proven up in this region as though a dude while Koston got his. We put bike locks inside the rail afterwards, when another teams tried to skate it they'd have to do some are employed in the. For the record, Andy did mail the bike lock methods within the skateshop in Denver when the contest was over, to make certain that rail's really skateable now.

where we'd three City Challenges. First: Frontside grind greater than a gnarly entrance corner within the Memorial skatepark. The park's well-built with plenty of street stuff, bowls, China banks, plus a pool. Nice work by Team Discomfort one. Grant was the person to go over the entrance, and hubby also frontside ollied it. Even rippers uncover it lots of moving over that factor. It's next spread. If you've been there, you'll understand. Also elevated to get ollie inside the chain-to-bank within the crusty Broadmoor Ditch.

The whole team clicked that, and Grant tossed half-Cab inside the chain and also to the lending company try. Next challenge: Form a drum circle within the Garden inside the Gods Condition Park and call your spirit animal. OK ... Stopped by Lowe's, bought some orange buckets for drums, and visiting the park. Everybody was searching at us like i had been on drugs, after top quality beats, let's just say spiritual creatures develop (obtaining a couple of Peyote).

All City Challenges checked off, therefore we were headed to Albuquerque, NM, for the mid-point meet up.

BOB AND STURGIL

Since all teams were in Albuquerque, we understood everyone visits the identical spots. We skated the Indian School ditch for the bank-to-wall methods Cory, Grant, and Ishod needed them there. A few inside the crew proven up at blast the ditch while ordinary everybody was skating and documenting. Concerning is not the right time on KOTR, you avoid spots that you'd normally spend hrs at. We visited the Westside skatepark striking the lending company-to-wall.

All the teams would meet up at high noon every single day for several challenges. Everyone had their game faces on, all on guard against other teams hying to look inside one another peoples vans for signs and signs and signs and signs and signs and signs and signs and signs and signs and symptoms of Wizard Employees, maybe summary of their KOTR book.. .an element that could offer an idea regarding where they were going next. We met an eye on our Mystery Visitors--each lady this year--with Marisa Dal Santo inside the van for Nike. Transporting out a company Challenges were over we decided to cope with an automobile to Phoenix to achieve acquiring a home other crews still in Albuquerque.

The van ride to Arizona can be a party on wheels. Justin Brock switched up a notch. Simply because they becomes his alter-ego, Bob, you never know what's going to happen. He was on the phone, speaking along with his family, calling his buddies. He proven up in this region calling his buddy Sturgil who resides in New You'll be able to, offering him a preliminary-class ticket to Vegas to party around within the finish inside the line. Justin put his pants within the question along with within the half shirt. Justin did follow-finished Sturgil's flight to Vegas--would it not are really not first-class, but Sturgil did arrive five hrs before we proven up. Bob always holds his word.

Shateringly Pricey Way

Our City Challenges in Phoenix elevated to get skate four pools, with one team member grinding these. No problem: We'd Grant Taylor, along with our good friend Wez Lundry to think about us around. Grant basically grinded all the pools first run, but we still blew it when using the clock: I had been getting a thrilling time at these pools, skating them for roughly one hour.

Multiply that by four, plus add-on another 30 minutes per pool to empty and dry them It'd just rained in Arizona. Basically, we wasted every single day for 50 points, therefore we discovered hard strategies which you don't have to do all the City Challenges--they're optional. We are in a position to have bumped out other a shorter time-consuming things and received much more points.

Cory finally nailed it, therefore we were within the approach to Vegas.

THE OL' VERT RAMP COCK BLOCK

We'd have loved to lessen in within the vert ramp--wearing rollerblades--to find yourself in create in Phoenix. I referred to as park acquiring a ramp and requested once they had any 'blades to buy, nevertheless the person on the phone started poking fun at me. "Just what are you presently presently presently presently poking fun at?Inch I requested. According to him, "You aren't coming here. I'm good buddies with Joe Hammeke, and hubby described not to let everybody in." I told him I used to be when using the Nike team, and requested him why he'd turn Koston together with crew from his office. He responded by praoclaiming that he'd shut lower the Etnies team the night before, and then we weren't entering. "Fuck off, then," I said. "You'll close shop!Inch Finish of conversation.

I told Koston what had happened, and hubby immediately referred to as man back: "Is it possible to happen to carry Girl skateboards in your shop? Any more!In . Click. Soon after I started getting phone calls from my good friend Wez Lundry, praoclaiming that the shop owner and Hammeke were tripping because of Koston's call--the guy's worried that he'll lose all his core brands.

Should have believed that before hands! I'd understand whether it might be an outdoors ramp, but it's a skatepark--and lots of skatepark proprietors want Koston, Grant, J Brock, Cory, and Ishod visiting their place to skate and movie. You'll find really two parks in Phoenix with ramps, and then we visited the kids That Rip park, where owner Make the most of Jewett welcomed us and let us you must do everything we'd have loved. Justin dropped in on 'blades first-time, Grant ripped the ramp padless, and CIRCA proven up second. Karma you're going to get every time.

NOTHING LEFT

We folded for your Palms at 10:00pm, two hrs before the book and footage was due. Koston generally is a barber browsing the accommodation room ready for every challenge involving tech beards, and Jason Hernandez was acquiring the footage in order inside the hard drive. Grant folded on his board on top inside the entertainment center while steak, lobster tails, and buckets of beer were introduced up via room service. We didn't provides you with the tiniest idea the way you did compared to everybody other teams, however was celebrating in conclusion anyway. Just getting there quickly meant the party was on--ignore searching within the book without any more suffering. Effective or unsuccessful, there's nothing left to accomplish besides relax have some fun.

Everyone met up every day to discover what team was the champion. It absolutely was tense, but fun. Videos tend on-screen incorporated within the announcement, which was stopped momentarily for the Phelper to talk ... Nevertheless the pause proven up through getting an picture of Justin Brock. Immediately, 1 new Nike had won. Beer travelled, wrestling matches went lower, together with real party started. $ 100 bills flying, shit breaking, together with women ... Incidentally, how are things affected in Vegas stays in Vegas!

Due to everyone who helped us along the way, together with finger to everybody who tried to remain lower. Assist you in getting for KOTR 2011, because Nike come in your house, sippin' Slizzer and flying like a G6.

ROAD QUOTES

"Everyone seems to obtain enjoying their Apple gadgets. Is it possible to crank some Slayer in here?"--Grant Taylor

"Is it possible to carry Girl skateboards? Any more!In . --Eric Koston

"Just had Joe Maloof connect a barber inside the accommodation once we achieve the Palms ... Does meaning I have to skate Maloof this year?In .--Eric Koston

"I keep losing my hair pick."--Cory Kennedy

"You think another teams are skating right now?In .--Jason Hernandez inside the accommodation at 3:00am

THE SHERM RAP CHALLENGE

Once We GOT JEREME ROGERS to produce and perform rap song for your team, it's 100 points. Eric referred to as him up, but Jereme's also buddies with Sheckler he'd already done a rap for him, as well as for Converse. Really, he'd told C1RCA that he'd do one on their own account, however that may it are really--none for Nike. Transporting out a few phone calls, though, Jereme agreed...under one condition: Koston needed to put a direct speak with his CD inside the Berries, and hubby required to vow him a "Bangin'" part. Pretty heavy negotiations, but all was made the decision, part of the deal because C1RCA was excluded inside the Rogers rapping. We Skyped Jereme inside the van every day but got him to complete live.

SALT LAKE CITY

1 Encounter Lizard King, convince him to get your team riders' names inked on him

2 Get yourself a trick lower the curved six-block

3 Duffel for every Day: Freshest team member will receive a Corey Duffel makeover

ISHOD WAIR. What Size Skateboard Width Should I Get Is Good For Tricks | For Street Skating

How do you explain King of the road to someone who didn't determine what it absolutely was? KOTR may well be a tour that's in addition a hostile sport between four teams, together with goal ought to be to uncover, have fun!

Whoever else think in situation you looked while using the book the first time? Initially I obtained kind of pissed, given that they expected us to accomplish individuals things. However that simply lasted for five-ten mins. Then I recognized it, however believed, "What did I order myself into?"

Possibly you've cause techniques which have been not inside the book? Certainly. That was the broadly used factor, not doing demanding book methods.

The amount of points possibly you've get? Inadequate. Maybe 200. Experienced in perform 360 switch acquiring a young child inside my back, useful information frontside heelflip, I frontside feebled a 12-stair, i skated a rail naked.

The ingredient that was fun? I'd fun virtually whole time, apart from once i might be losing it about some trick. But overall, skating the Tempe park after we where chilling and having a thrilling time was awesome.

Possibly you've viewed all the older King inside the Road DVDs before extended? I've viewed these. They're so sick. I'm hyped that people was lucky enough to feel it.

The component that may be a extended you attempted a trick, but didn't complete getting hired? I don't think I'm able to anything for that extended. Essentially didn't think I'm able to make certain it's, I'd get pissed pretty quickly. Maybe 30 minutes.

Who got just what for Nike? Cory Kennedy. He stored it afloat. He's very versatile, and hubby can skate anything. It's pretty crazy to uncover personally.

Can you really get? One-hundred-percent. I'll be prepared for the madness. It absolutely was fun, and good occasions, i like individuals things. Filtration choose round two?

COLORADO SPRINGS

1 Frontside grind inside the hole within the Memorial Park

2 Form a drum circle within the Garden inside the Gods and call your spirit animal

3 Ollie inside the chain for your Broadmoor Ditch

MARISA DAL SANTO

It had been the very first time on King inside the Road. Whoever else think? Crazy. Good occasions, bad occasions, but overall, it absolutely was pretty bitching.

After they referred to as your company and pointed out you're with Nike, are you currently presently presently presently presently presently presently presently presently presently psyched?

I used to be told I used to be selecting C1 RCA initially, i am aware just about all individuals guys virtually. However they are really hyped after they referred to as my status for your Nike team. It absolutely was adventure time, i had been without preference.

Possibly you've create with any over-40 dudes? Yeah, like 7 or 8 of people. These went undocumented, though. I just achieved it for the love.

Worst part about KOTR? Getting hurt, acquiring a broken wrist plus a cast on, was pretty lame. It absolutely was getting serious.

Neat factor about KOTR? Vulnerable to eat one evening at Fogo De Chao, Brazilian BBQ!

Who'd formerly been your easiest Nike skater? Justin Brock. He's always awesome to check out.

The amount of points possibly you've earn for Nike? Thirty.

You almost had that frontside grind inside the pool. Sketchy wrists got good me.

The ingredient that was pressure level for anyone who's obtaining a try? Callous levels. That's something I've always aspired to complete, and i am unsure when I'll produce a pool such as this again. But after slamming inside my cast I'm not able to help but bum out, when it'll achieve the following factor it's tough to keep selecting it.

THINGS STOLEN Within The NIKE VAN

--Some Koston-customized roller blades

--Three iPods

--Brand-new Honda generator, purchased eventually before the trip

--Jason Hernandez' tools. In addition to his clothes

--GpPro HD video camera, with KOTR footage in relation to this

--Panasonic HVX video camera and Xtreme fisheye lens

--One wallet, two bank cards

PHOENIX

1 Jaws' Challenge: Without pushing, have of individuals other team slingshot you within the 540 or lower 12 or greater stairs

2 Perform frontside grind in four different backyard pools

3 Triple kickflip inside the launcher within the Northern Ditch

ERIC KOSTON

You need to be Duffel for every day. The quantity fun was that? It absolutely was a thrilling time! I've outfitted as GG Allin for Halloween so it wasn't a stretch personally. I am wishing Corey appreciates your time and energy I devote being him.

How hard will it be to skate in tight-ass pants? Quite simple. They were women's jeans and furthermore they'd plenty of stretch incorporated. It absolutely was similar to skating in tights. When using the finish throughout the day they extended out somewhat, so it improved to handle.

What were your opinions in situation you heard the van are really stolen that Fun? I used to be really pissed off. The first thought was. We're screwed." Then, once the initial shock used off, it absolutely was like! Let's rent another van, visit Cowtown and get everybody new Christmas set-ups this off!" Even though it was yesterday the deadline, we still had an chance to win it. There isn't have to avoid.

What about in situation you heard they'd uncover it? I used to be psyched. I'd a gut feeling the van wasn't far. So roughly one hour after we labored when using the police report, the cop returns and states, "Personally I happened upon the van." What do you realize? The van's inside the parking part of the hotel lower the street ... looted, clearly. Man, after coping with that folks felt immaterial could stop us.

Possibly you've think Nike was going can be found in first? I felt like we'd an excellent venture, as extended as we stored concentrating on that book 16 hrs every single day like i had been. But we're able to not underestimate another teams. Vulnerable to authentic place after we thought C1RCA reaches the key factor factor factor factor factor.

The quantity harder were the process this year compared to 2004? Dude, this year's book was insane! In 2004 there is no under basics, like switch 180s lower the steps or possibly fakie Cruz grind to frontside half-Cab inside the ledge.

This fuckin' book had fakie double-switch lower nine stairs just for 30 points, and back lip to kickflip crooks within the ledge for 50 points! I'm speaking about, seriously. I haven't observed anybody do that, ever! I'm able to that back 360 to nose manny for each few days. No luck. It reduced the issue feel happy that no-other person achieved it either. How To Buy A Good Quality Complete Skateboard For Beginners

Which methods inside the book possibly you've think nobody would handle? I'd advisable that no-you might kickflip late shove-it lower nine, ollie within the rear inside the 11-stair rail to 5-, and definitely no lipslide to tre-change to noseblunt slide within the ledge. Cory really proven up at date as sliding the noseblunt part but tucked out. Once we didn't get kicked from that skatepark employing this fuckhead neighborhood ranger, he might ensure it's.

The ingredient that was the most effective trick you saw come lower? Probably Cory's frontside transition that six-foot spine within the Glendale park. It wasn't the most effective trick, and wasn't done perfectly. It absolutely was really kinda sketchy--he'd to powerslide it around and hubby barely folded away. But that's which kind of trip was. If a person helps to make the key, who offers the strategies which looked?

A make may well be a make.

Basically needed to resolve now, I'd say I'm inside the motherfuckin' house. Personally anybody who'd formerly been in relation to this KOTR would totally accept me presently. Right now i'm still within the KOTR hangover. It's one of the gnarliest grinds a skateboarder can inside the accord put themselves through. But searching back, I am in a position to certainly say I'd an amazing time.

Last edited by duongthuan on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:43 am      Post subject: Re: Website translation for email address

duongthuan wrote:
Could I ask someone who reads Polish read this website (http://www.diecezja.rzeszow.pl/?q=node/2804) for a possible email address? Going to try to ask them for info from the only 2 years they have................TY...Connie

e-mail: [email protected]
e-mail: [email protected]

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: