PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:48 am      Post subject: Genealodzy.Pl Forum Login Issues

Greetings everybody,

I have made numerous attempts to create an account for the forum for Genealodzy.pl and have never received any emails regarding login information, passwords, etc. I'm starting to feel more frustrated because I don't know who I can generally speak to regarding this or know if there's something perhaps I'm doing incorrect? The website states to contact the Administrator for the Forum but does not elaborate on how to contact them.

Any help and/or advice is appreciated

JD
Send e-mail
PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:14 pm      Post subject:

Have you checked your email Spam folder for the response email? Occasionally they get redirected to spam.
Given that there is always a flurry of emails on the genealodzy forum when something is not working, and no-one else seems to be having issues, hence my first reaction to check spam.
Tom
JDombrowski89

Post Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:56 pm      Post subject:

Tom,

I receive no emails at all, which is the baffling thing. There is never a confirmation email or anything.

JD
Send e-mail
BobK
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 231

Post Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Genealodzy.Pl Forum Login Issues

JDombrowski89 wrote:

The website states to contact the Administrator for the Forum but does not elaborate on how to contact them.
Any help and/or advice is appreciated
JD

On the left side, under Main Menu, click: "PTG - Kontakt" & you'll get: e-mail: [email protected]
Send e-mail
marie m

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:01 am      Post subject:

Hi JD,

I have had problems with sites from Poland because of my email server (bellsouth). Same symptom, no email is received after you register. I opened a gmail account and this resolved my problem. I also had some problems with receiving emails from a couple of contacts in Poland, so I use the gmail account for that also. For whatever reason bellsouth blocks some incoming emails that is not from the US. Rather than deal with them, it was easier to open the gmail account.

Marie Smile
JDombrowski89

Post Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:29 pm      Post subject:

Marie,

Thanks for the tip! I used my G-mail account and successfully received a confirmation email w/password.

JD
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research Resources, Tools & Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: