PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 59

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:10 am      Post subject: Posinski/Posinskoski and Zientara Surnames-Slebowo,Kcynia

I may have requested help from anyone researching these names before. However, it would have been some time ago.

My gr-gr-grandmother, Catharina Posinskoski (per marriage record 1824 in Cerekwica (Znin) to Michael Napierala has been a deadend to me. She died in 1846 at age of 40. She lived her entire life and died in Slebowo, in the Cerekwica parish. However, cannot find a baptism/birth record for her, looking around 1805/1806 times within a few years. Anyone out there have any clue to her ancestry?

Another gr-gr-grandmother, also from the old Poznan Province is Ewa Zientara, married to Michal Dolinski, most probably between 1818 and 1820 because of child being born to them. For her, I do not know the birth, marriage, or death date. She is recorded in the baptismal of her ?eight children, in the Kcynia RC Church records. She resided in the nearby village of Zurawia during this time. I have researched most all parish records in the vicinity. Per information from a gentlemen from this site, possibly Ewa was born and married in Brzyskorzystow. He told me that there were no records for that parish before about 1830, which was time I needed. That may explain my mystery. If there is anyone out there that knows anything about this lady, appreciate hearing from you. Her death may have been somewhere else, in the event she was living with her daughter.

Thank you for reading my request.
Mary Pate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: