PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:07 pm      Post subject: Searching for Wybranowski originally from Lodz

Two brothers Alfons and Joseph (DOB December 12 1919). Alfons married Marta and had one daughter Wieslawa. She had one son Mirek. Last place I have them living is Katowice.
PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:35 pm      Post subject:

Lynda,
What’s the actual request ? Are you seeking assistance to find their birth certificates and their ancestry, OR where they ended up and details of their descendants ?
I did a google and came up with the grave headstone of an Alfons Wybranowski born 1913 and died 1988 in Milanów near Katowice
http://www.polskie-cmentarze.com/mikolow2/grobonet/start.php?id=detale&idg=948&inni=0&lang=en

Also, don’t assume that the surname was always spelt as Wybranowski. Be prepared to search on Wybrański.

Tom
Lynda

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:13 pm      Post subject: Wybranowski

Thanks for the reply. I am trying to locate the remaining family of Alfons. I am the daughter of Joseph. He did not speak of his past and in fact changed our surname. I only recently found a few documents after the recent death of our Canadian born mother. Joseph immigrated to Canada before meeting her. Marta was married to Alfons and I deduce she may have died around 2001. Wieslawa was their only daughter. There is a photo of her and a son named Mirek. Mirek May be around 50 years old. I do not have a surname for him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: