PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:49 am      Post subject: Searching for Wawrzyczek and Stirba family in Konczyce Male

Hello
I am searching for information on my Great Grandmother and her parents. My Great Grandmother's name was Theresa Wawrzyczek Fukala, she was born on Sept 23, 1873 but I am not sure where. I believe that one of her sisters was born in Konczyce Male. Her name was Justina Monica Wawrzyczek and she was born on June 2, 1892. I'm not sure why there is a 19 year age gape between My great grandmother and her sister? Their parents name are Franz Wawrzyczek and Anna Stirba (?) I am not sure if that is the correct spelling for Anna's last name. It was spelt that why on my great aunt birth certificate. I have been trying to find Polish records online since finding out that they were Polish and not Austrian. Does any one know were I can find online records for this place and time? I found my Great Grandmother's orbt. It stated that there were four sisters and one brother still living in Poland at the time of her death in 1932. It did not list their names.

Thank you,
Linnea Hyder

2077dd7a_144357.jpg
 Description:
This is a picture of my great grand mother, she is holding her daughter Augusta, The other people in the picture are her brother Theophil, my grandfather Louis, son Fred, Daughter Geneva, and her sister Justin, The picture had to have been taken after 19
 Filesize:  140.97 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

2077dd7a_144357.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: