PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:10 am      Post subject: Januszewski/ Bross Makowarsko, Bromierzik, Starozreby

Hello
l look for the birth and death certificate of Joannes Januszewski birth in 1824 or 1826 in Makowarsko or near of this village. He married Ewa Bross in 1848 in Kamien Krajenski. They had 6 children in Makowarsko. Ewa is dead in 1871 in Bromierzik.
l look for the descendant of 3 of their children: Marianna Eva (birth 1849)Rosalia Franciska (1851) Franciszek (1856). A Januszewski Joannes is birth in Makowarsko in 1826 but l's not my Joannes.
Thank you for your help
Martine
noolvido

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Januszewski/ Bross Makowarsko, Bromierzik, Starozreby

I saw that you are looking for ancestors from Makowarsko....I think I may have family from there as well...."Maciejewski"....Moved to Cicero,IL living there most or all of their lives.....Do you know of this name? Connie

Lacroix wrote:
Hello
l look for the birth and death certificate of Joannes Januszewski birth in 1824 or 1826 in Makowarsko or near of this village. He married Ewa Bross in 1848 in Kamien Krajenski. They had 6 children in Makowarsko. Ewa is dead in 1871 in Bromierzik.
l look for the descendant of 3 of their children: Marianna Eva (birth 1849)Rosalia Franciska (1851) Franciszek (1856). A Januszewski Joannes is birth in Makowarsko in 1826 but l's not my Joannes.
Thank you for your help
Martine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: