PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:35 pm      Post subject: Strubinsky ancestor seeking

Dear all, I am searching for any information about my ancestors.
I am from Saint-Petersburg Russia.
In archive I have found that one my ancestor Semen Strubinsky was from Polish gentry family, he was born in 1750. He was a treasurer at the Russia Emperor palace. His father was Pole, his name was Wladimir Strubinsky ( I think surename could be little bit different in English translation Strubinskiy, Strubinski etc.) I also have a coat of arms of Strubinski family, that is made on the headstone, please see attached.
I will be appreciate for any help.
Thank You in advance.

0D39AA5F-9029-401B-98DE-82E3A99B4439.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  361.68 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

0D39AA5F-9029-401B-98DE-82E3A99B4439.jpeg

tgromadka

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:18 pm      Post subject: Re: Strubinsky ancestor seeking

Kirill wrote:
Dear all, I am searching for any information about my ancestors.
I am from Saint-Petersburg Russia.
In archive I have found that one my ancestor Semen Strubinsky was from Polish gentry family, he was born in 1750. He was a treasurer at the Russia Emperor palace. His father was Pole, his name was Wladimir Strubinsky ( I think surename could be little bit different in English translation Strubinskiy, Strubinski etc.) I also have a coat of arms of Strubinski family, that is made on the headstone, please see attached.
I will be appreciate for any help.
Thank You in advance.

Hi!
I am from Mazovia, Poland and I also come from a noble Strubiński family. According to my information Strubiński family come from two villages of the same name: one is Strubiny near Zakroczym (30 km from Warsaw), the other is Strubiny near Płońsk (80 km from Warsaw). From these two places, members of the family spread throughout Poland and other countries. I have some information and I would like to share with them. My great-grandmother was Dorota Strubińska (born around 1770), wife of Jan Baczewski. Do you know from what region of Poland your ancestors came from? I am afraid that I can not look at this forum for a long time, that's why I'd like to go to email contact. My adress: [email protected]

Tomek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: