PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:00 pm      Post subject: Hrankowsky/ Hull surnames

I am looking for any assistance in researching records from Poland/ Galicia. I begin with my grand father and work backwards from there. I have learned the following this far:

Grandfather: Michal Hrankowsky (later changed to Hull)

His mother (my great grandmother): Katarzyna "Catherine" Hrankowsky (Hull)
His father (we believe to be step father) Wasyl "Charles" Hull.....Wasyl had first wife named Mary and son John Hull.

Katarzyna Hrankowsky's Parents: Elias Hrankowski and Anastazja Worona

Charles Hull's Parents: Jacob Hull and Parasceva Olynyk

I believe that they are all from the area of Kleszczowna, County of Rohatyn, Galicia

Any help in how I would track down records..OR if there are records out there on Family Search that pertain to them but unknown to me due to needing translation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Just looking to be pointed in right direction.

Roger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: