PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:25 pm      Post subject: Klimek family in Wiercany Austrian Poland

Looking for Wojciech Klimek, born March 26, 1827 in Wiercany. This is a lead someone sent me & I would sure like to find records. The village is in the area of Olimpow where his son, Antoni Klim, is said to have been born in 1868. Wojciech was married to Katarzyna Filipek (born Oct. 14, 1833) according to this source. She was born in Iwierzyce. They had several sons inc. Jan & Walenty & a daughter, Marianna, who was born in 1873. Marianna married Lukasz Zuczek, I assume in that area. Antoni married Tekla Pasela before 1896. But there were Zucek, Pasela, Wrolek & other families in their circle when these two immigrated in 1901 & 1907. Anyone else have these names & places in their lineage? Anybody find any records available for this area on line?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: