PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 29

Post Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:35 pm      Post subject: Sieczka family in Poland 1908??

Looking for information regarding the Sieczka family
Mother name Maria Gall
Father name Bartholomen Sieczka
Had a girl born in the US while on vacation in about 1908
Thanks for all the help in advance.
Ute
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 593

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:42 am      Post subject: Re: Sieczka family in Poland 1908??

lkocanda wrote:
Looking for information regarding the Sieczka family Mother name Maria Gall Father name Bartholomen Sieczka Had a girl born in the US while on vacation in about 1908 Thanks for all the help in advance.

lkocanda,
I found a marriage licence for “Bartholomen Sieczka” and “Maryanna Goll” getting married in Jan 1905 in Chicago:
Groom: Bartholomen Sieczka; Groom's Age: 26; Groom's Estimated Birth Year: 1879; Groom's Birth Date: 1879; Bride: Maryanna Goll; Bride's Age: 19; Bride's Estimated Birth Year: 1886; Bride's Birth Date: 1886; Marriage Type: Marriage; Marriage Date: 17 Jan 1905; Marriage Place: Cook, Illinois; Film Number: 1030380; Digital Film Number: 4270458; Image Number: 873; Reference Number: 402685; Collection: Illinois, Cook County Marriages, 1871-1920.

I can send you a copy of the marriage licence if you think that’s the couple you’re looking for. I couldn't find a child born to this couple abt. 1908.
Ute
Ute
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:48 am      Post subject:

Are you sure the couple had a little girl that was born in the US abt. 1908? l I found a death record for a boy, Michal Sieczka, who died on 20 Aug 1908 at age 2 years 6 months in Chicago. The family's residence was at 261, N Green St., Ward 17, Chicago at the time. Unfortunately, the parents' names are not given in the record. I'm going to e-mail you the marriage licence together with the death record for Michal Sieczka, just in case ...
Ute
lkocanda

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:10 pm      Post subject:

Yes could you please email me the records. Thanks
Ute
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:45 pm      Post subject:

lkocanda wrote:
Yes could you please email me the records. Thanks
My email is [email protected]

I'm going to e-mail you the death record for Michal Sieczka and the marriage licence for Bartlomiej Sieczka and Maryanna Gall.

Bartlomiej Sieczka and Maria Gall were married on 17 Jan. 1905 at St. John Cantius Church, Chicago. I found them in the Marriage Index of the Polish Genealogical Society of America (PGSA):

Sieczka, Bart/Gall, Maria, 1-17-1905, St. John Cantius Church, Chicago, IL, Film # 1704114, Item # 5, Page 281, Vol. 2.

Source: Czuchra, James J., "Marriage Index," Database. Polish Genealogical Society of America. http://www.pgsa.org/CzuchMarAll.php : 2000: accessed 17 Jul 2011.
lkocanda

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:45 pm      Post subject: sieczka from Odrowąż near Czarny Dunajec and Nowy Targ area

Looking for information on Bartholomen Sieczka and Maria goll ( might be Maryanna or anna mary) Last name might be Gall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: