PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:05 am      Post subject: Availability of online records for Radzyń Chełmiński

Greetings all!

I'm trying to determine if these records, identified in a search on Geneteka site, are available anywhere online. I've been looking at the usual sites - szukajwarchiwach.pl; genealogiawarchiwach.pl; familysearch.org, etc., but not coming up with anything and am wondering if I'm not looking in the right places, or it's simply not available online.

As always, any guidance greatly appreciated...thank you!
Joe

Radzyń Chełmiński.png
 Description:
Search result for Marianna Nerigh
 Filesize:  571.06 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Radzyń Chełmiński.png

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:40 pm      Post subject: Re: Availability of online records for Radzyń Chełmiński

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings all!

I'm trying to determine if these records, identified in a search on Geneteka site, are available anywhere online. I've been looking at the usual sites - szukajwarchiwach.pl; genealogiawarchiwach.pl; familysearch.org, etc., but not coming up with anything and am wondering if I'm not looking in the right places, or it's simply not available online.

Joe

Hi, Joe

According to the image attached the info on Geneteka was taken from a book of indexes.
However, I went to the link and could not find her. It is all in Latin and very confusing.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSZT-29TS-N?i=761&cat=295333

Gilberto

joe.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.48 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

joe.JPG

Send e-mail
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:56 pm      Post subject: Re: Availability of online records for Radzyń Chełmiński

Magroski49 wrote:
JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings all!

Joe

Hi, Joe

According to the image attached the info on Geneteka was taken from a book of indexes.
However, I went to the link and could not find her. It is all in Latin and very confusing.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSZT-29TS-N?i=761&cat=295333

Gilberto

Gilberto & Joe,

Here is the link to the image of the index (sumariusz) which contains her name. All it contains is her name and the date of her baptism---February 29. (1792 was a Leap Year.) Film #007945920 contains birth records beginning with 1792. Unfortunately. The images begin at the midpoint of the year. The first entry is for June 4, 1792. Anyway, here is the link to the sumariusz. https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSZT-29BH-4?i=108&cat=295333
and here is the link for the second highlighted record. It is the first entry on the page. https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSZ1-488L?i=196&cat=237421

Hope this helps you somewhat.

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: