PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:09 am      Post subject: Author: Ted Kazmierski...Then Nothing will fail

I would very much like to recommend this book. An Autobiographical account of survival in Poland under the Nazi and Soviet Occupation.

The author was born in Brodziszewo, Western Poland (near Poznan) in 1931. He came to Australia with his wife in 1963 and is now retired.

I am now better able to appreciate the lives of my Polish relatives and friends during the war years and why many do not wish to talk about these years at all. I don't have to feel bad for asking question, some of my question have been now been answered. The ISBN No is 1-876454 02-4.

Please contact me if you have any queries. I was able to get this book from the local library (in Australia).

Ted's family helped their fellow man, during the atrocities that took place at great risk to themselves. I couldn't put the book down.

Sylvia Jones
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Books & Movies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: