PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:22 pm      Post subject: Marchwinski Ancestry Relative search (from Glebokie)

Im researching my family tree under surname MARCHWINSKI . My great great grandfather was Piotr Marchwinski 1814-1892 his wife Maryanna 1826-1907 - both from Glebokie......died in Witowo. My great grandfather was Michal Marchwinski born 29 Sept 1848 Plowce.- died 7 Oct 1900 Witowo. and wife Anna Dadek born 1865 Wola Skarbkowa.
Michal & Anna had 3 daughters : Marianna, Stanislawa & Zofia and 4 sons Jan/John , born 1889, Kazmierz born 1892, Josef/Joseph born 1897, and Stanislaw born 1901
Around 1903 3 of these sons Jan, Kaz & Josef came to US- settling in Pittsburgh,PA. My grandfather was Kazmierz . Parents Michal & Anna AND other children NEVER came to US and stayed behind in Poland Near Witowo, Plowce and Oscieciny Area If there are any connections out there that might match up to this scenario with Marchwinskis that may beliving in Poland now I would appreciate it.

Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: