PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:32 pm      Post subject: SEEKING KARNICKI FAMILY-HNIECKI NOW?

Because I have no knowledge of my Mother's family, so like many of your members I have reached a dead end.
I have snippets of information. Now I need to find history of Karnicki family who lived in Hniecki Polska before 1924, the year my mother was born. I found the church at Rubiezewicze (Church of St. Jozef of Nazareth) which was a new church started in 1908. Mother was born 1924 and baptised in the church, I assume her brother Jan Karnicki was the same in the year 1925/1926? Were her parents married there- Antoni Karnicki and Maria Wierzbicka? Her mother's sister (name unknown also lived in the town. So am looking for information on Wierzbicki people around that area (Nowagrudek and Iweniec). The church is still standing in Rubiezewicz (saw pictures on the net). Any suggestions would help.
Many thanks. Denise Kawecki
P.S. Since writing this I have sent a email to Archives Office in Minsk asking for birth and death certificates. Waiting for reply.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: