PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:59 pm      Post subject: Szum Family

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for Szum members of the family. Szum were originally from Tarnawatka, Poland. I tracked down to my grand-grand-grandfather. His name was Andrej Szum (Андрей Шум) and he was born in approximately 1850, died around 1930. His wife was Fekla Stirko (Фекла Стирко/Стирков), born in approximately 1858. They had 12 children, 6 of which died early. The rest of the children were refugees to Russia, Orenburg in 1915. Names as follow:

Ivan Szum, born 28 September 1879
Ekaterina Szum, born 29 August 1881
Andrej Szum, born 18 October 1885
Alexander Szum, born 20 August 1887
Petr Szum, born 29 June 1893
Anastasia Szum, born 22 December 1895
Stefan Szum, born 1 August 1899

I have also managed to locate that Andrej Szum's father was also Andrej Szum (birth date approximately in the late 1700s). Andrej Szum had at least one brother - Ivan Szum, born in 1844. Ivan had a wife Maria Klysz. They had at least one child - Piotr Szum, born on 23 August 1892.

I have also come across other Szum family members and I suspect they were brothers to Andrej Szum: Nikolay Szum (1844) and Osip Szum (1858).

I would really appreciate if there anyone else who has some information about Szum family or maybe searching for the same one.
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: