PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:57 pm      Post subject: Help Identifying location in Warsaw

Hi,
I need to identify the place in Warsaw. I have been here but unfortunately forget the location of the place. The only thing that I know is that under the building there are restaurant serving American food (beef with corn). I liked the closed yard of the apartment complex and took some pictures. I'm planning to visit Warsaw regularly and would like to hire an apartment in this place. It is near airport area. If anyone knows where is it please let me know.

Thanks!

Witam,

Muszę zidentyfikować to miejsce w Warszawie. Byłem tu, ale niestety zapominam o lokalizacji tego miejsca. Jedyne co wiem to to, że pod budynkiem znajduje się restauracja serwująca amerykańskie jedzenie (wołowina z kukurydzą). Podobało mi się zamknięte podwórko kompleksu mieszkalnego i zrobiłem kilka zdjęć. Mam zamiar regularnie odwiedzać Warszawę i chciałbym wynająć mieszkanie w tym miejscu. Jest blisko lotniska. Jeśli ktoś wie, gdzie jest, proszę dać mi znać.

Dzięki!
[/img]

IMAG3668.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.75 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

IMAG3668.jpg

Elfind

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Help Identifying location/Pomoc Identyfikacja lokalizacj

Elfind wrote:
Hi,
I need to identify the place in Warsaw. I have been here but unfortunately forget the location of the place. The only thing that I know is that under the building there are restaurant serving American food (beef with corn). I liked the closed yard of the apartment complex and took some pictures. I'm planning to visit Warsaw regularly and would like to hire an apartment in this place. It is near airport area. If anyone knows where is it please let me know.

Thanks!

Witam,

Muszę zidentyfikować to miejsce w Warszawie. Byłem tu, ale niestety zapominam o lokalizacji tego miejsca. Jedyne co wiem to to, że pod budynkiem znajduje się restauracja serwująca amerykańskie jedzenie (wołowina z kukurydzą). Podobało mi się zamknięte podwórko kompleksu mieszkalnego i zrobiłem kilka zdjęć. Mam zamiar regularnie odwiedzać Warszawę i chciałbym wynająć mieszkanie w tym miejscu. Jest blisko lotniska. Jeśli ktoś wie, gdzie jest, proszę dać mi znać.

Dzięki!
[/img]

IMAG3669.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.12 MB

IMAG3669.jpg

Elfind

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Help Identifying location/Pomoc Identyfikacja lokalizacj

Elfind wrote:

[/img]

IMAG3670.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.13 MB

IMAG3670.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4187

Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:35 am      Post subject:

dont take it 100% sure but maybe it is near Temple of Divine Providence on Wilanów district near Aleja Rzeczypospolitej or Sarmacka streets

Przechwytywanie.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  35.01 KB

Przechwytywanie.JPG

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Elfind

Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:09 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
dont take it 100% sure but maybe it is near Temple of Divine Providence on Wilanów district near Aleja Rzeczypospolitej or Sarmacka streets

Many Thanks Sir!
I really appreciate that.
Thank!
Elfind

Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:24 pm      Post subject:

Elfind wrote:
marcelproust wrote:

Many Thanks Sir!
I really appreciate that. Unfortunately this is not the place. It is quiet, green street and the building side is a little bit hilly.
Thank!

Wielkie dzięki, Sir!
Naprawdę to doceniam. Niestety to nie jest to miejsce. Jest cicha, zielona ulica, a strona budowlana jest trochę pagórkowata.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: