PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2793

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:19 pm      Post subject:

Gilberto & Carol,

It looks like Gnojno will be a very fertile location for further research. After looking at the posted entries again I've revised my opinion of Maciej's mother's maiden name. The letter I first read as "e" is "c" which makes her maiden name Wcislo and Urszula's last name would also be Wcislo. Perhaps this can help further expand the tree.

Dave
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:36 pm      Post subject:

dnowicki wrote:
Gilberto & Carol,

It looks like Gnojno will be a very fertile location for further research. After looking at the posted entries again I've revised my opinion of Maciej's mother's maiden name. The letter I first read as "e" is "c" which makes her maiden name Wcislo and Urszula's last name would also be Wcislo. Perhaps this can help further expand the tree.

Dave

Dave,

check the finest penmanship in record 96 (Wcisło ?)
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=10&zs=2101d&sy=301&kt=4&plik=090-097.jpg (this is another Tekla Chmielowski, six weeks old)

Gilberto
Send e-mail
carolt71

Replies: 63

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:40 pm      Post subject: many thanks

A million and one thank you for all your help. I could never have gotten all the information. Could someone please tell me if Eleanor with name was polish ? I am not familiar with that last name. I will pass this information along to the polish Academy of Sciences. maybe this will help in their search In researching mtdna for copernicus. Blessings Carol[/url]
Send e-mail
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2793

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:17 pm      Post subject:

Gilberto,
Record 96 confirms what I wrote in the last post. The surname is Wcislo.

Carol,
Eleonora/Eleonore is not a first name you would expect in Poland---much more expected in France or England---think the wife of Henry II of England Eleonore of Aquitaine. Sort of like Brygida/Bridget a name you would expect in Ireland not Poland. It just exemplifies the cultural exchange which took place in Europe from the Middle Ages on. Rapala (with the diacritical mark under the first a and over the l) is a Polish surname. In 1998 there were about 1300 people with that surname in Poland.

Dave
Helli

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:28 am      Post subject: Need help with polish translation

Hi,
I received several scans (5 records) from the Polish Archive and would appreciate it, if someone would translate them for me. Here are the first 3 records.
Thank you in advance!
Helli

Krystyan Schmidt 1833.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  222.05 KB
 Viewed:  8894 Time(s)

Krystyan Schmidt 1833.jpg

Georg August Schmidt 1840.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  427.55 KB

Georg August Schmidt 1840.jpg

Augustine Albertine Schmidt 1837.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  287.22 KB

Augustine Albertine Schmidt 1837.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:05 pm      Post subject:

Helli, I am on a short travel, will type and translate by the end of this week.
Best,
Elzbieta
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:38 am      Post subject: Re: Need help with polish translation

Helli wrote:
Hi,
I received several scans (5 records) from the Polish Archive and would appreciate it, if someone would translate them for me. Here are the first 3 records.
Thank you in advance!
Helli

Helli,

Here it is.
Best,

Elzbieta
==

NOTES: various categories of peasant are mentionned inside, such as "komornik" or "gospodarz" or "zagrodnik". To the best of my little knowledge "komornik" designate someone living in a house, but working on someone else land, while "gospodarz" has his land, and "zagrodnik" is a bigger than "gospodarz". All translated into farmers.

==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/krystyan_schmidt_1833_203.jpg
KTO: Krystyan Schmidt, deceased 28 September 1834, 8pm, age 1 year and 3 months (5 quarters)
FATHER: Jan Schmidt, 33 years old, from Drwaly
MOTHER: Barbara born Schwab, spouse Schmidt
DECLARANT: Jan Schmidt, 33 years old, and Piotr Schmidt, 41 years old, from Drwaly

Drwaly

Dzialo sie w Wyszogrodzie dnia dwudziestego dziewiatego wrzesnia tysiac osiemset trzydziestego czwartego roku o godzinie osmej z rana: stawil sie Jan Schmidt lat trzydziesci trzy i Piotr Schmidt lat czterdziesci jeden liczacy, komornicy w Drwalach zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli nam ze na Kolonii teyze umarl dnia dwudziestego osmego miesiaca i roku biezacego o godzinie osmej wieczorem Krystyan Schmidt, syn pierwszego stawajacego i zony tegoz Barbary z Schwabow, urodzony w Drwalach, piec kwartalow liczacy, przy rodzicach zostajacy. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zejsciu Krystyana Schmidt, akt ten stawajacym przeczytany, podpisany nie zostal, gdyz oswiadczyli iz pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Ignacy Boerner, Pastor Wyszogrodzki

Translated:

It did happen in Wyszogród in the twenty-ninth day of September, year one thousand eight hundred thirty-fourth, at eight o'clock in the morning: appeared in Jan Schmidt thirty-three years old, and Piotr Schmidt forty-one years old, peasants residing in Drwaly, and declared to us, that in Kolonia [of Drwaly; Kolonia is an extension of the village, new area] died on the twenty-eighth of the current year and month at eight o'clock in the evening Krystyan Schmidt, son of the first declarant and his wife Barbara born Schwabe, born in Drwalach, five quarters old [a quarter of a year is 3 months], residing with his parents. After visual conviction that Krystyan Schmitt passed away, the act was read to the presents, but was not signed, because they declared do not know how to write.
The priest Ignacy Boerner, Pastor in Wyszogród

==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/georg_august_schmidt_1840_405.jpg
KTO: Georg August Schmitt, born 18 January 1840, 11 am
FATHER: Jan Schmitt, farmer, 38 years old, residing in Drwaly
MOTHER: Malgorzata born Schwabe, 28 years old, spouse Schmitt
WITNESSES: Michal Schwabe, farmer from Drwaly, 22 y, and Jozef Mokolayczak, from Drwaly, 26 y
GODPARENTS: Michal Schwabe and Regina Kleinszmitt

Drwaly

Dzialo sie w Wyszogrodzie dnia dziewietnastego stycznia tysiac osiemset czterdziestego roku o godzinie drugiej po poludniu. Stawil sie Jan Schmitt, gospodarz lat trzydziesci osiem majacy, w Drwalach zamieszkaly, w obecnosci Michala Schwabe, gospodarza z Drwal lat dwadziescia dwa, tudziez Jozefa Mokolayczaka z Drwal lat dwadziescia szesc majacych i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone w Drwalach dnia osiemnastego stycznia roku biezacego o godzinie jedenastej z rana, z jego malzonki Malgorzaty z Schwabow lat dwadziescia osiem majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym nadane zostaly imiona Georg August a rodzicami chrzestnemi byli wyzej wspomniany Michal Schwabe i Regina Kleinszmitt [scribe uses sometimes esset, like in the "Akt" sentence, words "swiadkom", "swiadkowie" or "pisac", therefore Kleinszmitt]. Akt ten przeczytany stawajacemu i swiadkom przez nas podpisany zostal. Obecni i swiadkowie pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Alberti, Pastor Wyszogrodzki

Translated:
It did happen in Wyszogród in the nineteenth day of January, year one thousand eight hundred and forty, at two o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Jan Schmitt, farmer, thirty-eight years old, residing in Drwaly, in the presence of Michal Schwabe, farmer from Drwaly, twenty-two years old, and Jozef Mokolayczak, twenty-six years old, and presented us a male child born in Drwaly on eighteenth day of January of the current year at eleven o'clock in the morning, with his wife Malgorzata born Schwabe, twenty-eight years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the names of Georg August and his godparents were the above mentioned Michal Schwabe and Regina Kleinszmitt. This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, then was signed by us. The presents and witnesses do not know how to write.
Priest Alberti, Pastor in Wyszogród

==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/augustine_albertine_schmidt_1837_550.jpg
KTO: Augustyna Albertyna Schmitt, born 28 October 1837, 8am
FATHER: Jan Schmitt, farmer, 36 years old, residing in Drwaly
MOTHER: Malgorzata born Schwabe, 26 years old, spouse Schmitt
WITNESSES: Mateusz Fingbeiner, farmer from Drwaly, 21 y, and Fryderyk Strauch, farmer from Drwaly, 45 y
GODPARENTS: Mateusz Fingbeiner and Krystyna Schwabe

Drwaly

Dzialo sie w Wyszogrodzie dnia drugiego listopada tysiac osiemset trzydziestego siodmego roku o godzinie dwunastej po poludniu. Stawil sie Jan Schmitt, gospodarz w Drwalach zamieszkaly lat trzydziesci szesc majacy, w obecnosci Mateusza Fingbeiner gospodarza z Drwal lat dwadziescia jeden, tudziez Fryderyka Strauch zagrodnika z Drwal lat czterdziesci piec majacych, i okazal nam dziecie plci zenskiej urodzone w Drwalach dnia dwudziestego osmego pazdziernika roku biezacego o godzinie osmej z rana z jego malzonki Malgorzaty z Schwabow lat dwadziescia szesc majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym nadane zostaly imiona Augustyna Albertyna a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli wyzej wspomniany Mateusz Fingbeiner i Krystyna Schwabe. Akt ten przeczytany stawajacemu i swiadkom, przez nas podpisany zostal. Obecni i swiadkowie pisac nie umieja.

Translated:

It did happen in Wyszogród in the second day of November, year one thousand eight hundred thirty-seventh, at twelve o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Jan Schmitt, farmer residing in Drwaly, thirty-six years old, in the presence of Mateusz Fingbeiner, farmer in Drwaly, twenty-one years old, and Fryderyk Strauch, farmer in Drwaly, forty-five years old, and presented us a female child, born in Drwaly, on the twenty-eighth of October of the current year at eight o'clock in the morning with his wife Malgorzata born Schwabe, twenty-six years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the names of Augustine Albertine and her godparents were the above-mentioned Mateusz Fingbeiner and Krystyna Schwabe.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, then was signed by us. The presents and witnesses do not know how to write.

==
Helli

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:22 pm      Post subject:

Hi Elzbieta,

thank you very much for the translations - you are such a B I G help !!

I would like to attach the next 2 records which I received from the archive and would be happy if you would also translate them.

THANK YOU!!!
Helli

Augustine Schmidt.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  771.12 KB
 Viewed:  8896 Time(s)

Augustine Schmidt.jpg

Georg Schmidt.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  699.15 KB

Georg Schmidt.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:53 pm      Post subject:

Helli wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,
I would like to attach the next 2 records which I received from the archive and would be happy if you would also translate them.

THANK YOU!!!
Helli

Helli,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/augustine_schmidt_121.jpg
MARRIAGE: 7 November 1855, 4 pm
WITNESSES: Jerzy Witt peasant residing in Drwaly, 56 years old, and Krzysztof Myriuch peasant residing in Boguszyn 35 years old
GROOM: Jerzy Leonhard, young man, peasant residing in Drwaly, born in Drwaly, 22 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: Jerzy, peasant, and Barbary born Fettlon, spouses Leonhard, residing in Drwaly
BRIDE: Augustyna Albertyna Szmitt, young woman, residing with her parents in Drwaly, born in Drwaly, 18 years old
BRIDE-PARENTS: Jan, peasant, and Malgorzata born Schwabe, spouses Szmitt, residing in Drwaly

Drwaly

Dzialo sie w Wyszogrodzie dnia /dwudziestego piatego pazdziernika/ siodmego listopada/ tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego piatego roku o godzinie czwartej po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Jerzego Witt rolnika w Drwalach zamieszkalego lat piecdziesiat szesc majacego, tudziez Krzysztofa Myriuch rolnika w Boguszynie zamieszkalego lat trzydziesci piec majacego na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo malzenstwo religijne miedzy Jerzym Leonhard, mlodzianem rolnikiem w Drwalach zamieszkalym urodzonym w Drwalach z Jerzego rolnika i Barbary z Fettlon malzonkow Leonhard, w Drwalach zamieszkalych, lat dwadziescia dwa majacym a panna Augustyna Albertyna Szmitt corka Jana rolnika i Malgorzaty z Schwabow malzonkow Szmitt w Drwalach zamieszkalych, lat osiemnascie majaca w Drwalach urodzona i dotad przy rodzicach w Drwalach zostajaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi w dniach /drugiego/czternastego/, /dziewiatego/dwudziestego pierwszego/; /szesnastego/dwudziestego osmego/ pazdziernika roku biezacego w parafii ewangielickiej Wyszogrodzkiej jako tez zezwolenie ustne przytomnych aktowi malzenstwa oycu nowozaslubionego i rodzicow nowozaslubionej. Tamowania nie bylo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja iz zadnej umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Akt ten przeczytany stawajacym i swiadkom przez nowozaslubionego podpisany zostal. Nowozaslubiona i swiadkowie pisac nie umieja.

Signature: Jerzy Leonhardt

Translated:

It did happen in Wyszogród in the day / twenty-fifth October/ seventh day of November / year one thousand eight hundred fifty-five, at four o'clock in the afternoon. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Jerzy Witt, farmer residing Drwaly, fifty six years old, and Krzysztof Myriuch farmer residing in Boguszyna, thirty-five years old, today has been celebrated religious marriage between Jerzy Leonhard, a young man, farmer, residing in Drwaly, born in Drwaly, son of Jerzy, farmer, and Barbara born Fettlon, spouses Leonhard, residing in Drwaly, twenty-two years old, and a young woman, Augustyna Albertyna Szmitt, daughter of Jan, farmer, and Malgorzata born Schwabe, spouses Szmitt, residing in Drwaly, eighteen years old, born in Drwaly and residing with their parents in Drwaly. This marriage was preceded by the three announcements in days / second / fourteenth /, / ninth / twenty-first /, / sixteen / twenty-eighth / October of the current year in the parish of Protestant Church in Wyszogrod, as well by oral permit of the conscious to the act of marriage father of the groom and parents of the bride. No attempt to stop the marriage occurred. The newlywed declared that no prenuptial agreement has been concluded. This act was read to the present and witnesses, then was signed by the groom. Neither the bride nor and witnesses know how to write.
Signature: Jerzy Leonhardt

==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/georg_schmidt_122.jpg
NOTE: the groom knows well his name’s orthography, which differs from what is in the record
MARRIAGE: 20 November 1860, 2 pm
WITNESSES: Maciej Fingbeiner, peasant residing in Drwaly, 44 years old, and Jerzy Leonhard, peasant residing in Drwaly, 47 years old
GROOM: Jerzy August Szmitt, young man, peasant residing in Drwaly, born in Drwaly, 20 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: Jan, peasant, and Malgorzata born Szwabe, spouses Szmitt, residing in Drwaly
BRIDE: Anna Barbara Winkler, 16 years old, born in Drwaly, residing with her parents in Drwaly
BRIDE-PARENTS: Michal, farmer, and Marya born Kuf, spouses Winkler, residing in Drwaly

Drwaly

Dzialo sie w Wyszogrodzie dnia /osmego/dwudziestego/ listopada tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego roku o godzinie drugiej po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Macieja Fingbeiner rolnika w Drwalach zamieszkalego lat czterdziesci cztery majacego tudziez Jerzego Leonhard rolnika w Drwalach zamieszkalego lat czterdziesci siedem majacego na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo malzenstwo religijne miedzy Jerzym Augustem Szmitt mlodzianem rolnikiem w Drwalach zamieszkalym, urodzonym w Drwalach, z Jana rolnika i Malgorzaty z Szwabow malzonkow Szmitt, w Drwalach zamieszkalych, lat dwadziescia majacym, a panna Anna Barbara Winkler corka Michala zagrodnika i Maryi z Kufow malzonkow Winkler, w Drwalach zamieszkalych, lat szesnascie majaca w Drwalach urodzona i dotychczas przy rodzicach w Drwalach zostajaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi w dniach /szesnastego/dwudziestego osmego/ pazdziernika; /dwudziestego trzeciego pazdziernika/ czwartego listopada/; /trzydziestego pazdziernika/jedenastego listopada/ roku biezacego w parafii ewangielickiej Wyszogrodzkiej, jako tez zezwolenie ustne obecnych aktowi malzenstwa rodzicow nowozaslubionych. Tamowania nie bylo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja iz zadnej umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Akt ten przeczytany stawajacym i swiadkom przez nowozaslubionego i swiadka jerzego Leonharda podpisany zostal. Nowozaslubiona i swiadek Maciej Fingbeiner pisac nie umieja.

Signatures:
Gorg August Schmidt
Jerzy Leonhardt

Translated:

It did happen in Wyszogród, in the day / eighth / twenty / November, year one thousand eight hundred and sixty, at two o'clock in the afternoon. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Maciej Fingbeiner, farmer residing in Drwaly, forty-four years old, and of Jerzy Leonhard, farmer residing Drwaly, forty-seven years old, has been celebrated religious marriage between Jerzy August Szmitt, young man, farmer residing in Drwaly, born in Drwaly, son of Jan, farmer, and Malgorzata born Schwabe, spouses Szmitt residing in Drwaly, twenty years old, and young woman Anna Barbara Winkler, daughter of Michal, farmer, and Marya born Kuf, spouses Winkler, residing in Drwaly, sixteen years old, born in Drwaly, and residing with her parents in Drwaly. This marriage was preceded by the three announcements on / sixteen / twenty-eighth / October; / twenty-third of October / fourth of November /, / thirtieth of October / November eleventh / current year, in the Protestant Parish in Wyszogrod, as well by oral permit of the newlywed parents, present to the act of marriage. No attempt to stop the marriage occurred. The newlywed declared that no prenuptial agreement has been concluded. This act was read to the present and witnesses, then was signed by the groom and the witness Jerzy Leonhard. Neither the bride nor the witness Maciej Fingbeiner know how to write.

Signatures:
Gorg August Schmidt
Jerzy Leonhardt

==
MAKOVA
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 56

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:10 pm      Post subject: Birth Certificate Translation

Hello Elzbieta,

I am back with another Polish record that I would like to have translated. This is my gggrandfather's birth record.Although I can understand some of the Polish, I appreciate your help in making the true translation.
Looks like it came up twice.
Marie

1824 Malik.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  706.06 KB

1824 Malik.jpg

1824 Malik.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  706.06 KB

1824 Malik.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:20 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Certificate Translation

MAKOVA wrote:
Hello Elzbieta,

I am back with another Polish record that I would like to have translated. This is my gggrandfather's birth record.Although I can understand some of the Polish, I appreciate your help in making the true translation.
Looks like it came up twice.
Marie

Marie,

Here it is.
Best,

Elzbieta
==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1824_malik_797.jpg
KTO : Franciszek Małek, born 31 August 1824, 5am, house number 36 in Bukowy
FATHER: Jan Małek, peasant, 24 years old, residing in the village Bukowy
MOTHER: Rozalia born Bielak, his wife, 20 years old
WITNESSES: Michał Matywa, peasant, 30 y, residing in Bukowy, and Marcin Małek, farmer, from the same village, 50 y

Roku tysiacznego osiemsetnego dwudziestego czwartego, dnia trzydziestego pierwszego miesiaca sierpnia o godzinie pierwszej po poludniu. Przed nami, Proboszczem Parafii Puszczy Solskiej, a prawniacym obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego gminy Solskiej powiatu Tarnogrodzkiego w obwodzie Zamoyskim wojewodztwie Lubelskim. Stawil sie Jan Małek, Oyciec, rolnik, liczacy lat dwadziescia cztery w wsi Bukowy zamieszkaly, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej, ktore urodzilo sie w domu jego pod numerem trzydziestym szostym, na dniu trzydziestym pierwszym sierpnia roku biezacego o godzinie piatej rano, oswiadczajac iz jest splodzone z niego i Rozalii z Bielakow dwadziescia lat majacej, jego malzonki, i ze zyczeniem jego jest nadac mu imie Franciszek. Po uczynieniu powyzszego oswiadczenia i okazaniu dzieciecia, w przytomnosci Michala Matywy, rolnika liczacego lat trzydziesci, w wsi Bukowy zamieszkalego, tudziez Marcina Małka, wloscianina z tejze wsi, ktory rok piecdziesiaty skonczyl. Oyciec i obydwa z swiadkow pisac nie umieja, przez nas niniejszy akt urodzenia po przeczytaniu onego stawajacym podpisany.
Ksiadz Jozef Mysinski, Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

Year one thousand eight hundred twenty-four, thirty-first day of the month of August at first o’clock in the afternoon. Before us, the Rector of the Parish Puszcza Solska, acting officer of the Vital Records Registry of the community Solska, county Tarnogrod, circuit Zamosc, province Lublin. Appeared in Jan Małek, Father, peasant, twenty-four years old, residing in the village Bukowy, and presented us a male child, who was born in his house at number thirty-sixth, on the thirty-first day of August of the current year, at five o'clock in the morning, declaring he is begotten of him and Rozalia born Bielak, twenty years old, his wife, and that his will is to give him the name of Franciszek. After making this statement, and the presentation of the child, in consciousness of Michal Matywa [or Matyw], peasant, thirty years old residing in the village of Bukowy, and Marcin Małek, farmer from the same village, fifty years old. The Father and both of the witnesses do not know how to write, we signed the present birth act after reading it to the present.
Priest Jozef Mysiński, acting officer of the Vital Records Registry

==
Helli

Post Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:44 am      Post subject:

Elzbieta,
once again, many, many thanks for your translations. Through your help, I am finding out more about my ancestors, who lived in Poland (around the Plock area) from approx. 1800.
Helli
MAKOVA
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 56

Post Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:57 pm      Post subject: Maceij Marzec birth

Hello again Elzbieta,

I have found another gggrandfather's birth document that I would like to have translated. Again I thank you very much for your translation work. I think I am near the point where I will not find many more documents for my family.

Marie

1833 Maciej Marzec #9.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB

1833 Maciej Marzec #9.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:59 am      Post subject: Re: Maceij Marzec birth

MAKOVA wrote:
Hello again Elzbieta,

I have found another gggrandfather's birth document that I would like to have translated. Again I thank you very much for your translation work. I think I am near the point where I will not find many more documents for my family.

Marie

Marie,

Congratulations for your tree deep more than 200 years.

Here is Maciej Marzec.

Best,
Elzbieta

==
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1833_maciej_marzec_9_179.jpg
KTO : Maciej Marzec, born 5 February 1833, 3am, in Bukowy
FATHER: Stanisław Marzec, farmer residing in Bukowy, 50 years old
MOTHER: Maryanna born Pachosz, his wife, 40 years old
WITNESSES: Michał Małysa, 44 y, and Wojciech Małysa, 70 y, both farmers residing in Bukowy
GODPARENTS: Michal Małysa and Agnieszka Małysa [Małysowa, suffix –owa, wife of]

Dzialo sie w wsi Puszczy Solskiej dnia szostego lutego tysiac osiemset trzydziestego trzeciego roku, o godzinie drugiej po poludniu. Stawil sie Stanisław Marzec wloscianin w wsi Bukowy zamieszkaly, lat piecdziesiat liczacy, w obecnosci Michała Małysy lat czterdziesci cztery i Wojciecha Małysy lat siedemdziesiat, obydwoch wloscian w Bukowy zamieszkalych, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone w Bukowy, dnia piatego biezacego miesiaca o godzinie trzeciej rano z jego malzonki Maryanny z Pachoszow (Jachoszow?), lat czterdziesci liczacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym w dniu dzisiejszym odbytym nadane zostalo imie Maciej, a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli wyzej wspomniany Michal Małysa i Agnieszka Małysowa. Akt ten stawajacemu i swiadkom przeczytany i przez nas podpisany zostal, gdyz stawajacy i swiadkowie pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Antoni Suwimski, Przelozony Klasztoru Parafialnego Puszczy Solskiej

Translated:

It did happen in the village Puszcza Solska, on the sixth day of February, year one thousand eight hundred thirty-third, at two o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Stanisław Marzec, farmer residing in the village Bukowy, fifty years old, in the presence of Michał Małysa, forty-four years old and Wojciech Małysa, seventy years old, both farmers residing in Bukowy, and presented us a male child born in Bukowy, on the fifth day of the current month at three o'clock morning with his wife Marianna born Pachosz (Jachosz?), forty years old. On the holy baptizm held today the child was given the name Maciej and his godparents were the mentioned above Michal Małysa and Agnieszka spouse Małysa. This act was read to the present and witnesses and was signed by us, because the appearing parties and witnesses do not know how to write.
Priest Antoni Suwimski, Rector of the Convent of the Parish Puszcza Solska

==
Basha

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:41 am      Post subject: Need help with translation

I am hoping that you can translate these documents for me, please.

Swiadectwo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.68 MB

Swiadectwo.jpg

Poltorak Certificate.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  688.55 KB

Poltorak Certificate.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 20 of 581

Jump to: