PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 370

Post Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:40 pm      Post subject:

You know, just when I think I shouldn't get all these records translated and bother you because I can try to figure out the names myself and rough birth and death dates, something interesting like this pops up and makes me smile. Kacper and Anna are my great great grandparents whom I didn't know a week ago. Today, I know Kacper took care of horses for a postal service and was also an innkeeper. He could also sign his name. I know it's not much, but when we can often only get dates and places, little things like this mean so much.

Thank you, Elzbieta!
carnan11

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:05 pm      Post subject: Polish Marriage Record for Translation to English

Need translation from Polish to English, please.

zielinskipolishform.tif
 Description:
Marriage Record, Needing Translation to English, From Polish
 Filesize:  90.55 KB
 Viewed:  26390 Time(s)

zielinskipolishform.tif

Send e-mail
ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:14 pm      Post subject: Kajetan Tylisz

dnowicki wrote:
Gene,

Elzbieta's explanation of Kajetan Tylisz sometimes appearing as Kajetan and sometimes as Jan is undoubtedly correct. Kajetan is certainly not one of the most common Polish first names and it is very possible that he had two names. A long time ago I researched St. Cajetan (Kajetan) because I have a fourth great grandfather who had that same name. This St. Cajetan was born in Italy and so the name is of Italian origin as Elzbieta wrote. I believe a very possible reason why some Polish infants were given that name can be found in the naming customs in Poland in the 1700s. If the parents did not have a name chosen when a child was born, many times the child would be given the name of the saint whose feast day occurred around the day of the child's birth. (St. Cajetan's day is Aug. 7.) That is why children born around Jan. 6 sometimes were given names like Caspar (Kacper) or Balthazar and children born around Feb. 14 were given the name Valentine (Walenty). Boys born around the feast of St. John Nepomucene were given the names Jan & Nepomucyn and would use either Nepomucyn or Jan as their first name. The Kajetan in my ancestry was actually responsible for the surname of his descendants. During his lifetime he was known by his occupation, "stelmach" and some years after his death his widow and children began to use the surname Kajetaniak but they could just as easily used a name like Stelmaszek as their surname.
It would be interesting to find out whether your Kajetan was born on or about August 7.

Dave

I do not have his exact date of birth but I will have to look into that. Now I'm curious.

Gene
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:13 pm      Post subject:

EANWhitson wrote:
More Zapiseks.

Here are the reminding 4.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/zapisek_stanislaw_no_82_1853_s_o_kacper_122.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 16 September 1853, 6 pm, in Poręba
FATHER: Kacper Zapisek, 33 years old, peasant laborer, residing in Dypki
MOTHER: Anna born Winnicka, 23 years old, his wife
KTO: Stanisław Zapisek, born 14 September 1853, 8 pm, in Dypki
WITNESSES: Karol Murgaf, 33 years old, and Mateusz Gałązka, 60 years old, not relatives, farmers peasants, residing in Dypki
GODPARENTS: Karol Murgraf and Ewa Rutkowska

82 Dypki
Dzialo sie w Porębie dnia / czwartego / szesnastego / wrzesnia tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego trzeciego roku o godzinie szostej w wieczor stawil sie Kacper Zapisek lat trzydziesci trzy majacy wloscianin wyrobnik w Dypkach zamieszkaly w obecnosci Karola Murgafa lat trzydziesci trzy i Mateusza Gałązki lat szescdziesiat majacych, nie krewnych, wloscian rolnych w Dypkach zamieszkalych, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone w Dypkach dnia onegdajszego o godzinie osmej wieczor z jego malzonki Anny z Winnickich lat dwadziescia trzy majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym nadane zostalo imie Stanisław a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli wyzej wspomniany Karol Murgraf i Ewa Rutkowska. Akt ten stawajacemu i swiadkom przeczytany i podpisany zostal przez nas, ile w Akcie wyrazeni pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Jozef Sieczkowski, proboszcz Porebski, utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in Poręba in the day / fourth / sixteenth / of September, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-three, at six o’clock in the evening. Appeared in Kacper Zapisek, thirty-three years old, peasant laborer, residing in Dypki, in the presence of Karol Murgaf, thirty-three years old, and Mateusz Gałązka, sixty years old, not relatives, farmers peasants, residing in Dypki, and presented us a male child born in Dypki, a day before yesterday, at eight o’clock in the evening, with his wife Anna born Winnicka, twenty-three years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name of Stanisław and his godparents were the above mentioned Karol Murgraf and Ewa Rutkowska. This act was read to the present and witnesses, and signed by us, because those mention in the Act do not know how to write.

==
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/zapisek_michal_death_1850_no_37_s_o_kacper_820.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 2 October 1850, 5 pm, in Poremba
WITNESSES: Andrzej Sowa, 36 years old, and Antoni Sowa, 50 years old, not relatives, farmers peasants, residing in Osuchowa
KTO: died Michal Zapisek, twelve days old, 30 September 1850, 7 am, in Osuchowa
PARENTS: son of Kacper and Anna born Winnicka, spouses Zapisek in Osuchowa

37 Osuchowa
Dzialo sie w Porembie dnia /dwudziestego wrzesnia / drugiego pazdziernika / tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego roku o godzinie piatej po poludniu. Stawili sie Andrzej Sowa, lat trzydziesci szesc, i Antoni Sowa, lat piecdziesiat majacy, nie krewni, wloscianie rolni, w Osuchowej zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli nam, ze dnia onegdajszego, o godzinie siodmej z rana umarl Michał Zapisek dni dwanascie majacy, wloscianin wyrobnik, w Osuchowej zamieszkaly, syn Kacpra i Anny z Winnickich, malzonkow Zapiskow w Osuchowej. Po przekonaniu sie na ocznie o zejsciu Zapiska. Akt ten stawajacym swiadkom przeczytany i podpisany zostal, ile w Akcie wyrazeni pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Józef Sieczkowski Proboszcz Porembski utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in Porembie in the day / twenty September / second October /, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty, at five o’clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Andrzej Sowa, thirty-six years old, and Antoni Sowa, fifty years old, not relatives, farmers peasants, residing in Osuchowa, and declared to us that a day before yesterday, at seven o'clock in the morning, died Michal Zapisek, twelve days old, peasant laborer residing in Osuchowa, son of Kacper and Anna born Winnicka, spouses Zapisek in Osuchowa. After visual conviction that Zapisek passed away. This act was read to the present witnesses, and signed, because those mention in the Act, do not know how to write.
Priest Józef Sieczkowski, Pastor in Poremba, keeping Civil Vital Records

==
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/zapisek_michal_1850_no_122_birth_s_o_kacper_193.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 22 September 1850, 1 pm, in Poremba
FATHER: Kacper Zapisek 27 years old, peasant laborer, residing in Osuchowa
MOTHER: Anna born Winnicka, 21 years old, his wife
KTO: Michal Zapisek, born 20 September 1850, 2 pm, in Osuchowa
WITNESSES: Andrew Samol, 40 years old, and Michal Zysk, 32 years old, not relatives, farmer peasants residing in Osuchowa
GODPARENTS: Andrzej Samsol and Apolonia Chrostowska

122 Osuchowa
Dzialo sie w Porembie / dziesiatego / dwudziestego drugiego / wrzesnia tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego roku o godzinie pierwszej po poludniu. Stawil sie Kacper Zapisek lat dwadziescia siedem majacy, wloscianin wyrobnik, w Osuchowej zamieszkaly, w obecnosci Andrzeja Samola, lat czterdziesci, i Michała Zyska, lat trzydziesci dwa majacych, nie krewnych, wloscian rolnych w Osuchowej zamieszkalych, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej, urodzone w Osuchowej dnia onegdajszego, o godzinie drugiej po poludniu, z jego malzonki Anny z Winnickich, lat dwadziescia jeden majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym nadane zostalo imie Michał, a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli wyzej wspomniany Andrzej Samsol i Apolonia Chrostowska. Akt ten stawajacemu i swiadkom przeczytany i podpisany, ile w Akcie wyrazeni pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Józef Sieczkowski Proboszcz Porembski

Translated:

It did happen in Poremba, in the / tenth / twenty-second / of September, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty, at one o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Kacper Zapisek twenty-seven years old, peasant laborer, residing in Osuchowa, in the presence of Andrew Samol, forty years old, and Michal Zysk, thirty-two years old, not relatives, farmer peasants residing in Osuchowa, and presented us a male child born in Osuchowa, a day before yesterday, at two o'clock in the afternoon, with his wife Anna born Winnicka, twenty-one years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name of Michal, and his godparents were the above-mentioned Andrzej Samsol and Apolonia Chrostowska. This act was read to the present and witnesses read and signed, because those mention in the Act do not know how to write.
Priest Józef Sieczkowski, Pastor in Poremba

==
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/zapisek_kacper_and_anna_winnica_marriage_1849_no_37_202.jpg
MARRIAGE: 9 September 1849, 4 pm, in Poremba
GROOM: Kacper Zapisek, young man, peasant laborer residing in Przyjmy, born in the same village, 26 years old,
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Marianna Zapisek [Zapiskowna, suffix –owna, daughter of Zapisek]
BRIDE: Miss Anna Winnicka, 20 years old, born in Wulka Szlabowska, parish Nur, province of Warsaw, county of Stanislawow, staying with her parents in Dypki
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Franciszek and Katarzyna, spouses Winnicki, residing in Dypki
WITNESSES: Wojciech Wojkowski, 50 years old, and Stanislaw Żegota, 26 years old, not relatives, farmers peasants residing in Dypki

37 Dypki Przyjmy
Dzialo sie w Porembie dnia / dwudziestego osmego sierpnia / dziewiatego wrzesnia / tysiac osiemset czterdziestego dziewiatego roku o godzinie czwartej po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy ze w dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo, przeze mnie, nizej podpisanego blogoslawione, w przytomnosci swiadkow Wojciecha Wojkowskiego lat piecdziesiat, i Stanislawa Żegoty lat dwadziescia szesc majacych, nie krewnych, wloscian rolnych, w Dypkach zamieszkalych, miedzy Kacprem Zapiskiem mlodzianem, wloscianinem wyrobnikiem w Przyjmach zamieszkalym, urodzonym w tejze wsi z Maryanny Zapiskowny, lat dwadziescia szesc majacym, a panna Anna Winnicka, corka Franciszka i Katarzyny, malzonkow Winnickich, w Dypkach zamieszkalych, lat dwadziescia liczaca, w Wulce Szlabowskiej parafii Nurskiej guberni Warszawskiej powiatu Stanislawowskiego zrodzona i przy rodzicach w Dypkach zostajaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi, w dniach dwudziestym szostym sierpnia, drugim i dziewiatym wrzesnia roku biezacego w parafii Porembskiej. Jako tez zezwolenie ustne obecnych aktowi malzenstwa rodzicow nowozaslubionych bylo oswiadczone. Tamowaniu malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja iz nie zawarli umowy przedslubnej. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany i podpisany, ile w Akcie wyrazeni pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz J. Sieczkowski Proboszcz parafii Porembskiej

Translated:

It did happen in Poremba, in the day / twenty-eighth of August / ninth of September / year one thousand eight hundred and forty-nine, at four o'clock in the afternoon . We make it known that today has been concluded religious marriage, blessed by myself, as signed below, in the consciousness of witnesses Wojciech Wojkowski, fifty years old, and Stanislaw Żegota, twenty-six years old, not relatives, farmers peasants residing in Dypki, between Kacper Zapisek, young man, peasant laborer residing in Przyjmy, born in the same village, son of Marianna Zapisek [Zapiskowna, suffix –owna, daughter of Zapisek], twenty-six years old, and Miss Anna Winnicka, daughter of Franciszek and Katarzyna, spouses Winnicki, residing in Dypki, twenty years old, born in Wulka Szlabowska, parish Nur, province of Warsaw, county of Stanislawow, staying with her parents in Dypki. This marriage was preceeded by three announcements, on the twenty-sixth of August, on the second and the ninth of September of the current year, in the parish Poremba. As also an oral permit to the marriage act stated by parents of newlywed. No opposition to the marriage had happen. The new spouses stated they have not signed any prenuptial agreement. This act was read to the present and witnesses, and signed, because those mention in the Act do not know how to write.
Priest J. Sieczkowski, Pastor in parish Poremba

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:26 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Marriage Record for Translation to English

carnan11 wrote:
Need translation from Polish to English, please.

Hi,

Here it is.

I converted tif format to pdf.

Best,
Elzbieta
==

NOTES: geography
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raderhorst
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahde

Left top corner „Nazwa Urzedu Duszpasterskiego” // Name of the Pastoral Office
Osrodek Lahde paraf. (parafia) Raderhorst, pow. Norden, Westf. (Westfalia), Niemcy
Camp of Lahde, parish Raderhorst, Norden, Westphalia, Germany

METRYKA ZAWARCIA MALZENSTWA
Marriage Record

Na podstawie ksiegi zawartych malzenstw parafii Raderhost, tom I, Nr 30/48 stwierdza sie urzedowo, dnia 17 maja 1948, t.j. slownie dnia siedemnastego miesiaca maja, tysiac dziewiecset czterdziestego osmego, w kaplicy obozowej w Raderhorst, zostal poblogoslawiony wedlug obowiazku rzym. Kat. Zwiazek malzenski miedzy nastepujacymi osobami:

Based on the book of marriage records of the parish Raderhost, Volume I, No. 30/48, it is officially stated, that on 17 May 1948, ie verbally on the seventeenth day of the month of May, year one thousand nine hundred and forty-eighth, in the chapel of the camp in Raderhorst, was blessed according to Roman Catholic obligation, marital relationship between the following persons:

Left column
0. Rodowod Malzonek // Filiation, Husband
1. Name and first name: Zielinski Jan
2. Zawod i przydzial: robotnik // Occupation and allotment: laborer
3. Wyznanie: rzym. Kat. // Religion: Roman Catholic
4. Stan: wdowiec (metryka smierci i zony akt 25/48) // Status: widow (death act of the first wife number 25/48)
5. Dzien i rok urodzenia: 23 pazdz. 1910 // Date of birth: 23 October 1910
6. Miejsce: Nowawies // Place of birth: Nowawies
7. Powiat: Lipno
8. Wojewodztwo: Warszawa
9. Imiona rodzicow i nazwisko panienskie matki: Zielinski Franciszek i Anna z d. Lamanska // first names of parents and the maiden name of the mother: Zielinski Franciszek and Anna born Lamanska

Central column
0. Malzonka // Filiation, Wife
1. Kolesnik Antonina
2. bez // not working
3. rzym. Kat. // Roman Catholic
4. panna // young woman, single
5. 15 sierpnia 1913 // 15 August 1913
6. Tarnawka
7. Smotrycz
8. Kamieniec Podolski
9. Wincenty i Maria z d. Hanczaruk // Wincenty and Maria born Hanczaruk

Right column
0. Swiadkowie slubu, ich zawod i adres // Witnesses of the marriage, occupation and address
1. Kyc Michal, rz.kat. , Biszcza pow. Biłgoraj
2. i Jurdykowska Hela, Mloduchowska rz.kat., Kulingow – should be Kuligów, pow. Radzymin // probably Jurdykowska is spouse’s name, Mloduchowska birth name
3. nazwisko i imie kaplana // name and first name of the priest
4. Ks. Wł. Polbiecki

Bottom: instructions how to fill form in some cases.
Place and date of akt:
Roderhorst, dnia 20 maja 1948 r. // 20 May 1948

PODPIS KIEDZA KAPELANA // SIGNATURE CHAPLAIN
Seal and signature of the priest: Ksiadz Władysław Polbiecki

==

zielinskipolishform_100.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  zielinskipolishform_100.pdf
 Filesize:  56.03 KB
 Downloaded:  503 Time(s)

EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:15 pm      Post subject:

Hi Elzbieta. I believe I found Kacper Zapisek's birth reord.

Here is also a death record that I hope is not a child's, but Kacper's mother's. If it is a child's, don't worry about translating for me. I'll get it translated only if I find it is direct family.

I have looked through quite a number of years for Anna Winnicka and cannot find her in Nur. I looked on Geneteka and found this: 127 1829 12 Anna Winnicka Niegów

Of course, the Niegow records on Metryki don't go back that far. Any idea where I might find them?

Zapisek, Kacper, s o Maryanna 1823, No. 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  883.99 KB
 Viewed:  17654 Time(s)

Zapisek, Kacper, s o Maryanna 1823, No. 3.jpg

Zapisek, Marianna, death 1854, No. 26.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  865.18 KB

Zapisek, Marianna, death 1854, No. 26.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:49 am      Post subject:

EANWhitson wrote:
Hi Elzbieta. I believe I found Kacper Zapisek's birth reord.

Here is also a death record that I hope is not a child's, but Kacper's mother's. If it is a child's, don't worry about translating for me. I'll get it translated only if I find it is direct family.

I have looked through quite a number of years for Anna Winnicka and cannot find her in Nur. I looked on Geneteka and found this: 127 1829 12 Anna Winnicka Niegów

Of course, the Niegow records on Metryki don't go back that far. Any idea where I might find them?

EANWhitson,

Yes, Kacper Zapisek's birth record, and yes, Kacper's mother - Maryanna Zapisek's death record.

Concerning Nur: I had difficulties with the place, it starts like Nur, so I left it as Nur (did not have time to check geography). You have Niegow, so please make correction.

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/zapisek_marianna_death_1854_no_26_964.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 3 May 1854, 10 am, in Dypki
WITNESSES: Mateusz Gałązka, 66 years old, and Szczepan Piórkowski, 27 years old, not relatives, farmers peasant residing in Dypki
KTO: Maryanna Zapisek died 1 May 1854, 11 pm, in Dypki [Zapiskówna, suffix -owna, daughter of], beggar, peasant, seventy years old, residing in Dypki,
PARENTS: daughter of Piotr and Gertruda, spouses Zapisek

26 Dypki
Dzialo sie w Porembie dnia / dwudziestego pierwszego kwietnia / trzeciego maja / tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego czwartego roku o godzinie dziesiatej z rana. Stawili sie Mateusz Gałązka, lat szescdziesiat szesc, i Szczepan Piorkowski, lat dwadziescia siedem majacy, nie krewni, wloscianie rolni w Dypkach zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli nam, ze dnia onegdajszego o godzinie jedenastej w nocy umarla Maryanna Zapiskowna, zebraczka, wloscianka lat siedemdziesiat majaca, w Dypkach zamieszkala, corka Piotra i Gertrudy malzonkow Zapiskow. Po przekonaniu sie naocznym o zejsciu Zapiskownej. Akt ten stawajacym zostal przez nas przeczytany i podpisany, ile w akcie wyrazeni pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Józef Sieczkowski Proboszcz Porembski utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in Poremba in the day / twenty-first of April / third of May /, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-four, at ten o’clock in the morning. Appeared in Mateusz Gałązka, sixty-six years old, and Szczepan Piórkowski, twenty seven years old, not relatives, farmers peasant residing in Dypki, and declared to us that the day before yesterday at eleven o'clock at night died Maryanna Zapisek [Zapiskówna, suffix -owna, daughter of], beggar, peasant, seventy years old, residing in Dypki, daughter of Piotr and Gertruda, spouses Zapisek. After visual conviction that Zapiskówna passed away. This act was read to the present, and signed, because those mention in the act do not know how to write.
Priest Józef Sieczkowski, Pastor in Poremba, keeping Civil Vital Records

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/zapisek_kacper_s_o_maryanna_1823_no_3_184.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 5 January 1823, 12:00 noon, in Przyjmy
APPEARED-IN-CONFESSING: honest Rafał Karpcimski 46 years old, peasant laborer residing in Przyjmy, confessing he is the Father
MOTHER: Miss Maryanna Zapisek, 36 years old, countrywoman workwoman residing in Przyjmy
KTO: Kacper Zapisek, born 4 January 1823, 8 am, in Przyjmy, in the house of Kazimierz Kęcki at number twenty-four
WITNESSES: honest Józef Woykowski, 34 years old, and Kazimierz Kęcki, 43 years old, not relatives, farmers peasants settled in Przyjmy

Nr 3 Przyimy (Przyjmy), Akt Katolicki // Catholic Act
Roku tysiecznego osiemsetnego dwudziestego trzeciego, dnia piatego miesiaca stycznia w poludnie. Przed nami ... [original three dots in the Act]
Stawil sie uczciwy? Rafał Karpcimski liczacy lat czterdziesci szesc, wloscianin wyrobnik w Przyjmach zamieszkaly, i oswiadczyl, ze dnia czwartego miesiaca i roku biezacych o godzinie osmej rano Panna Maryanna Zapiskówna [Zapiskowna, suffix –owna, daughter of Zapisek], lat trzydziesci szesc majaca, wloscianka wyrobnica w Przyjmach zamieszkala, w domu Kazimierza Kęckiego pod numerem dwudziestym czwartym urodzilo sie dziecie plci meskiej, ktore nam pokazecie, i ktoremu dano imie Kacper, wyznajacej iz jest Oycem jego, ze sie splodzil z Maryanny Zapiskownej wyzej wyrazonej. Oswiadczenie powyzsze y okazanie uczynione zostalo, w przytomnosci uczciwych Józefa Woykowskiego liczacego lat trzydziesci cztery i Kazimierza Kęckiego majacego lat czterdziesci trzy, nie krewnych, wloscian rolnych w Przyjmach osiadlych. Potem akt niniejszy urodzenia stawajacym zostal przez nas przeczytany, i podpisany, ile w Akcie wyrazeni pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Walenty Szymiewski

Translated:

Catholic Act
Year one thousand eight-hundred twenty third, fifth day of the month of January, at noon. In front of us ... [ original three dots in the Act ]
Appeared in honest Rafał Karpcimski forty-six years old, peasant laborer residing in Przyjmy, and declared that on the fourth day of current month and year at eight o'clock in the morning, Miss Maryanna Zapiskówna, thirty-six years old, countrywoman workwoman residing in Przyjmy, in the house of Kazimierz Kęcki at number twenty-four, was born a male child, which we show, and who has been given the name of Kacper, confessing, he is his Father, begotten from Marianna Zapiskowna, expressed above. The above declaration and presentation of the child has been made, in the consciousness of honest Józef Woykowski, thirty-four years old, and Kazimierz Kęcki, forty-three years old, not relatives, farmers peasants settled in Przyjmy. Then this act of birth was read by us to the present, and signed, because those mention in the Act do not know how to write.
Priest Walenty Szymiewski

==
EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:03 am      Post subject:

Wonderful! Thank you, Elzbieta. I was afraid I was way off base.

And wow! This is the first time I've seen a record where the father was mentioned when a birth out of wedlock occurred!
ertylisz

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:31 pm      Post subject:

Could you please translate the attached death document for Andrzej Tylisz ?

Thank you, Gene Tylisz

Tylisz, Andrzej death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  643.43 KB

Tylisz, Andrzej death.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:23 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Could you please translate the attached death document for Andrzej Tylisz ?

Thank you, Gene Tylisz

Gene,

Here it is,
Best,
Elzbieta

==
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/tylisz_andrzej_death_208.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 16 August 1818, 10 am, in Ostrowite
WITNESSES: Szymon Lawendowski, 40 years old, and Michal Cebel, 30 years old, both farmers residing in Jarockie Kosiary, and both neighbourhs of the deceased person
KTO: Andrzej Tylisz, died 15 August 1818, 10 pm, seventy-years old, farmer, resident in these Kosiary, remained in the married state

Roku tysiecznego osiemsetnego osiemnastego, miesiaca sierpnia, szesnastego dnia, z rana o godzinie dziesiatej. Przed nami Proboszczem Ostrowickim sprawujacym obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego gminy Ostrowickiej Powiatu Koninskiego w wojewodztwie Kaliskim. Stawili sie Szymon Lawendowski majacy lat czterdziesci i Michal Cebel majacy lat trzydziesci, obydwa gospodarze w Jarockich Kosiarach zamieszkali, oraz obydwa samsiedzi zmarlej osoby, i oswiadczyli nam iz dnia pietnastego Augusta [NOTE: the scribe wrote month of August as August, not in Polish as Sierpien] wieczorem o godzinie dziesiatej w domu pod numerem dwudziestym czwartym w Jarockich Kosiarach umarl Andrzej Tylisz majacy lat siedemdziesiat, gospodarz, zamieszkaly w tychze Kosiarach, zostawal w stanie malzenskim. Poczem oswiadczajacy nie podpisali Aktu, gdyz pisac nie umieja, tylko im Akt zostal przeczytany, i przez nas podpisany.
Ksiadz Taddeusz Paalamio, Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

Year one thousand eight-hundred eighteen, month of August, sixteenth day, in the morning at ten o’clock. In front of us, Pastor in Ostrowite, acting officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry for the municipality Ostrowite, county Konin, in the voievodship of Kalisz. Appeared in Szymon Lawendowski, forty years old, and Michal Cebel, thirty years old, both farmers residing in Jarockie Kosiary, and both neighbourhs of the deceased person, and declared to us and the fifteenth day of August, at ten o’clock in the evening, in the house number twenty-four in Jarockie Kosiary died Andrzej Tylisz, seventy-years old, farmer, resident in these Kosiary, remained in the married state. Then the declarant did not sign the Act, because they do not know how to write, but the Act was read to them, and signed by us.
Priest Taddeusz Paalamio, acting officer of Civil Vital Records Registry

==
ertylisz

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:57 pm      Post subject:

The attached documents appear to be the wives of some of my Tylisz ancestors. I am hoping that this will fill in some of the gaps in the tree. Would you please translate these.
Thanks again for all your help.

Gene Tylisz

Tylisz, Krystyna, death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  886.68 KB

Tylisz, Krystyna, death.jpg

ertylisz

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:58 pm      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
The attached documents appear to be the wives of some of my Tylisz ancestors. I am hoping that this will fill in some of the gaps in the tree. Would you please translate these.

Gene Tylisz

Tylisz, Rozalia, death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  438.08 KB

Tylisz, Rozalia, death.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:04 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:

Gene Tylisz

Gene,

Here it is, acts of Kristina, wife of Jakub, and Rozalia, wife of Michal.

Best,
Elzbieta

==
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/tylisz_krystyna_death_304.jpg
Roku tysiecznego osiemsetnego dwudziestego, miesiaca maja, dwudziestego szostego dnia, z rana o godzinie siodmej. Przed nami Proboszczem Ostrowickim sprawujacym obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego gminy Ostrowickiej powiatu Powidzkiego w departamencie Poznanskim. Stawili sie Jakub Tylisz majacy lat piecdziesiat na gospodarstwie w Jarockich Kosiarach zamieszkaly i Jan Tylisz majacy lat dwadziescia piec, takze gospodarz w Jarockich Kosiarach osiadly, z ktorych pierwszy jest mezem a drugi samsiadem zmarlej osoby, i oswiadczyli nam iz dnia dwudziestego czwartego maja wieczorem o godzinie piatej, w domu pod numerem dwudziestym roku biezacego umarla Kristinia Tyliszowa majaca lat piecdziesiat, zona Jakuba Tylisza, urodzila sie w Trzemesznie, rodzicow miala Piotra i Maryanne, mieszczanskich na gospodarstwie rolnym w Trzemesznie zamieszkalych.
Poczem oswiadczajacy nie podpisali Aktu, gdyz pisac nie umieja, tylko im Akt zostal przeczytany, i przez nas podpisany.
Ksiadz Taddeusz Paalamio, Proboszcz Ostrowicki, Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

Year one thousand eight-hundred twenty, month of May, on the twenty-six day, at seven o’clock in the morning. In front of us, Pastor in Ostrowite, acting officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry for the municipality Ostrowite, county Powidz, in the department of Poznan.
Appeared in Jakub Tylisz fifty years old, residing on a farm in Jarockie Kosiary and Jan Tylisz twenty-five years old, also farmer settled in Jarockie Kosiary, the first of whom is her husband and the secong a neighbour of the deceased person, and declared to us that on the twenty-fourth of May, at five o’clock in the evening, in the house under the number twenty, of the current year, died Kristinia Tylisz [Tyliszowa, suffix –owa, wife of] fifty years old, wife of Jakub Tylisz, born in Trzemeszno, her parents were Piotr and Maryanna, burghers residing on a farm in Trzemeszno. Then the declaring did not sign the act, because they do not know how to write, then the act was read to them, and signed by us.
Priest Taddeusz Paalamio, Pastor in Ostrowite, acting officer of Civil Vital Records Registry

==
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/tylisz_rozalia_death_110.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 19 January 1827, 11 am, in Giewartowo
WITNESSES: Michal Michatowski, laborer, 50 years old, and Karol Wisniewski, farmhand, 26 years old, both residing in Mieczownica, none of whom is a relative of the deceased
KTO: Rozalia Tylisz, born Kizowska, died 16 January 1827, 9 am, in Mieczownica, sixty years old, beggar, residing in Mieczownica at number fifteenth, once wife of Michal Tylisz, shepherd
PARENTS: names of the Father and Mother of the deceased and where they lived and of what religion are not known,

4 Mieczownica
Dzialo sie w Giewartowie dnia dziewietnastego miesiaca stycznia tysiac osiemset dwudziestego siodmego roku, o godzinie jedenastej przed poludniem. Stawili sie Michal Michatowski wyrobnik majacy lat piecdziesiat, Karol Wisniewski parobek liczacy sobie lat dwadziescia szesc, obydwaj w Mieczownicy zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli iz dnia szesnastego m. i r. b. [miesiaca i roku biezacego] o godzinie dziewiatej przed poludniem umarla Rozalia z Kizowskich Tylicz, zebraczka majaca lat szescdziesiat, w Mieczownicy pod numerem pietnastym, jak Ojciec i Matka zmarlej imie i gdzie zamieszkali byli i jakiej religii nie wiadomo, niegdys Michala Tylisza owczarza zona. Po przekonaniu sie naocznym o zejsciu Rozalii Tylisz. Akt ten po przeczytaniu stawajacym z ktorych zaden nie jest krewnym zmarlej, sami podpisalismy, bo oswiadczajacy pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Jozef Magowski, Pleban

Translated:

It did happen in Giewartowo in this nineteenth day of the month of January, year one thousand eight-hundred twenty-seventh, at eleven o'clock before noon. Appeared in Michal Michatowski, laborer, fifty years old, and Karol Wisniewski, farmhand, twenty-six years old, both residing in Mieczownica, and declared that on the sixteenth day of the current month and year, at nine o’clock before noon, died Rozalia born Kizowska Tylicz, beggar, sixty years old, residing in Mieczownica at number fifteenth, names of the Father and Mother of the deceased and where they lived and of what religion are not known, once wife of Michal Tylisz, shepherd. After visual conviction that Rozalia Tylisz passed away. This act after being read to the present, none of whom is a relative of the deceased, we signed ourselves, because the declaring do not know how not write.
Priest Jozef Magowski, Pastor
==
JS2985
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 123

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:58 am      Post subject: Marriage Records

Hi Elzbieta,
At your convenience, could you please translate the attached three marriage records for me.
Thank you,
Joann

Rola, Stanislaw and Natalia Pacholska Marriage 1925 #71 - Copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  722.75 KB
 Viewed:  17651 Time(s)

Rola, Stanislaw and Natalia Pacholska Marriage 1925 #71 - Copy.jpg

Lisowska, Stanialawa and Zawadzcki Leon Marriage 1925 #82 - Copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  788.79 KB

Lisowska, Stanialawa and Zawadzcki Leon Marriage 1925 #82 - Copy.jpg

Drazawski, Boleslaw Marriage 1927 #112 - Copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  693.4 KB

Drazawski, Boleslaw Marriage 1927 #112 - Copy.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Records

JS2985 wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,
At your convenience, could you please translate the attached three marriage records for me.
Thank you,
Joann

Joann,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/rola_stanislaw_and_natalia_pacholska_marriage_1925_71__copy_679.jpg
MARRIAGE: 20 September 1925, 6 pm, in Chodel
WITNESSES: Antoni Żyszkiewicz, 46 years old, and Antoni Wyroślak, 30 years old, both townspeople farmers residing in Chodel
GROOM: Stanisław Rola, 27 years old, young man, burgher, farmer belonging to the municipality of Chodel, born and residing in Chodel
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Jan and Paulina born Ciekot, spouses Rola, townspeople farmers,
BRIDE: Natalia Pacholska 27 years old, young woman, born and residing with her parents in Chodel
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Michał and Katarzyna born Winiarska, spouses Pacholski, townspeople farmers belonging to the municipality of Chodel

71. Chodel. Rola Stanisław i Pacholska Natalia
Dzialo sie w Chodlu dnia dwudziestego wrzesnia tysiac dziewiecset dwudziestego piatego roku o godzinie szostej po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy iz w obecnosci swiadkow Antoniego Żyszkiewicza lat czterdziesci szesc, i Antoniego Wyroślaka lat trzydziesci majacych, obydwoch mieszczan rolnikow zamieszkalych w Chodlu, i oswiadczyli nam, ze w dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo pomiedzy Stanisławem Rola lat dwadziescia siedem majacym, kawalerem mieszczaninem, rolnikiem nalezacym do gminy Chodel, synem Jana i Pauliny z Ciekotow, malzonkow Rolow, mieszczan rolnikow, urodzonym i zamieszkalym w Chodlu, - a Natalia Pacholska lat dwadziescia siedem majaca, panna, corka Michała i Katarzyny z Winiarskich, malzonkow Pacholskich mieszczan rolnikow nalezacych do gminy Chodel, urodzona i zamieszkala przy rodzicach w Chodlu. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy przedslubne zapowiedzie ogloszone w miejscowym parafialnym kosciele w dniach swiatecznych szesnastym, dwudziestym trzecim, i trzydziestym sierpnia roku biezacego. Przeszkoda tamujaca malzenstwo niewykryta. Nowozency oswiadczyli iz umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Obrzed religijny dopelniony zostal przez ksiedza Antoniego Zielinskiego, wikarjusza miejscowego. Akt ten nowozencom i swiadkom niepismiennym przczytany przez nas podpisany zostal. Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego K Michal? Lewonski?

Translated:

It did happen in Chodel in the twentieth day of September, year one thousand nine hundred and twenty-five, at six o’clock in the afternoon. We make it known, that in the presence of witnesses Antoni Żyszkiewicz, forty-six years old, and Antoni Wyroślak, thirty years old, both townspeople farmers residing in Chodel, and declared to us that today has been concluded religious marriage between Stanisław Rola, twenty-seven years old, young man, burgher, farmer belonging to the municipality of Chodel, son of Jan and Paulina born Ciekot, spouses Rola, townspeople farmers, born and residing in Chodel - and Natalia Pacholska twenty-seven years old, young woman, daughter of Michał and Katarzyna born Winiarska, spouses Pacholski, townspeople farmers belonging to the municipality of Chodel, born and residing with her parents in Chodel. This marriage was preceded by three prenuptial announcements, proclaimed in the local parish church, on Sundays, on the sixteenth, twenty-third, and thirty of August of the current year. Obstacle hampering marriage undetected. Newlyweds stated they have not entered into a prenuptial agreement. The religious rite was complemented by a priest Antoni Zielinski, local vicar. This act was read to the newlywed and illiterate witnesses, and was signed by us. Acting officer of Civil Vital Records Registry.
K Michal? Lewonski?

==
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/lisowska_stanialawa_and_zawadzcki_leon_marriage_1925_82__copy_259.jpg
MARRIAGE: 25 October 1925, 5 pm, in Chodel
WITNESSES: Antoni Żyszkiewicz, 45 years old, and Stanisław Stanisławek, 25 years old, both townspeople farmers residing in Chodel
GROOM: Leon Zawadzki, young man, 32 years old, burgher farmer belonging to the municipality of Chodel, born and residing in Chodel
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Michal and Antonina born Marciszczak, spouses Zawadzki,
BRIDE: Stanisława Lisowska, young woman, 22 years old, born and residing with her mother in Chodel
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of the late Ignacy and Maryanna born Ciekot, spouses Lisowski, townspeople farmers belonging to the municipality of Chodel,

82 Chodel Zawadzki Leon i Lisowska Stanisława
Dzialo sie w Chodlu dwudziestego piatego pazdziernika tysiac dziewiecset dwudziestego piatego roku o godzinie piatej po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy iz w obecnosci swiadkow Antoniego Żyszkiewicza lat czterdziesci piec, i Stanisława Stanisławka lat dwadziescia piec majacych, obydwoch mieszczan rolnikow zamieszkalych w Chodlu, i oswiadczyli nam ze w dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo pomiedzy Leonem Zawadzkim, kawalerem lat trzydziesci dwa majacym, mieszczaninem rolnikiem nalezacym do gminy Chodel, synem Michała i Antoniny z Marciszczakow malzonkow Zawadzkich urodzonym i zamieszkalym w Chodlu, a Stanisława Lisowska panna lat dwadziescia dwa majaca, corka zmarlego Ignacego i Maryanny z Ciekotow malzonkow Lisowskich, mieszczan rolnikow nalezacych do gminy Chodel, urodzona i zamieszkala przy matce w Chodlu. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy przedslubne zapowiedzie ogloszone w miejscowym parafialnym kosciele w dniach swiatecznych, dwudziestym siodmym wrzesnia, czwartym i jedenastym pazdziernika roku biezacego. Przeszkoda tamujaca malzenstwo nie wykryta. Nowozenscy oswiadczyli iz umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Obrzad religijny dopelniony zostal przez ksiedza Michała Dworzyckiego proboszcza miejscowego. Akt ten nowozencom i swiadkom niepismiennym przeczytany przez nas podpisany zostal. Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego (signature illegible)

Translated:

It did happen in Chodel, in the twenty-fifth of October, year one thousand nine hundred and twenty-five, at five o'clock in the afternoon. We make it known that in the presence of witnesses Antoni Żyszkiewicz, forty-five years old, and Stanisław Stanisławek, twenty-five years old, both townspeople farmers residing in Chodel, and declared us that today has been concluded religious marriage between Leon Zawadzki, young man, thirty-two years old, burgher farmer belonging to the municipality of Chodel, son of Michal and Antonina born Marciszczak, spouses Zawadzki, born and residing in Chodel, and Stanisława Lisowska, young woman, twenty two years old, daughter of the late Ignacy and Maryanna born Ciekot, spouses Lisowski, townspeople farmers belonging to the municipality of Chodel, born and residing with her mother in Chodel. This marriage was preceded by three prenuptial announcements proclaimed in the local parish church on Sundays, the twenty-seventh of September, the fourth and eleventh of October of the current year. Obstacle hampering marriage undetected. The newlywed stated they have not entered into a prenuptial agreement. The religious rite was complemented by a priest Michal Dworzycki, pastor of the local parish. This act was read to the newlywed and illiterate witnesses, and was signed by us. Acting officer of Civil Vital Records Registry (signature illegible).

==
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/drazawski_boleslaw_marriage_1927_112__copy_195.jpg
MARRIAGE: 24 November 1927, 1 pm, in Książ
WITNESSES: Jan Grudzien, 24 years old, and Andrzej Marcinkowski, 30 years old, both farmers peasants residing in the village Książ
GROOM: Bolesław Drążewski, young man, 27 years old, farmer peasant belonging to the municipality Godów, born and residing in the village Książ
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Antoni and Wiktorya born Ciekot, spouses Drążewski
BRIDE: Bronislawa Adamczyk, young woman, 19 years old, born and residing with her mother in the village Siewalce
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of the late Jozef and Teofila born Sriednicka, spouses Adamczyk, farmers peasants belonging to the municipality of Godów

112 Książ. Drążewski Bolesław i Adamczykówna Bronisława [Adamczykówna, suffix –owna, daughter of Adamczyk]
Dzialo sie w Chodlu dnia dwudziestego czwartego Listopada tysiac dziewiecset dwudziestego siodmego roku o godzinie pierwszej po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy iz w obecnosci swiadkow Jana Grudnia lat dwadziescia cztery, i Andrzeja Marcinkowskiego lat trzydziesci majacych, obydwoch gospodarzy rolnych zamieszkalych we wsi Książ, i oswiadczyli nam, ze w dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo pomiedzy Bolesławem Drążewskim kawalerem lat dwadziescia siedem majacym, gospodarzem rolnym nalezacym do gminy Godów, synem Antoniego i Wiktoryi z Ciekotow malzonkow Drążewskich, urodzonym i zamieszkalym we wsi Książ, a Bronisława Adamczykówna, panna lat dziewietnascie majaca, corka zmarlego Jozefa i Teofili z Sriednickich malzonkow Adamczyków, gospodarzy rolnych nalezacych do gminy Godów, urodzona i zamieszkala przy matce we wsi Siewalce. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy przedslubne zapowiedzi ogloszone w miejscowym parafialnym kosciele w dniach swiatecznych: szostym, trzynastym i dwudziestym listopada roku biezacego. Przeszkoda tamujaca malzenstwo niewykryta. Nowozency oswiadczyli iz umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Pozwolenie na zwiazek malzenski dla nowozaslubionej matka oswiadczyla ustnie. Obrzad religijny dopelniony zostal przez ksiedza Jozefa Perskiewicza, wikarjusza miejscowego. Akt ten nowozencom i swiadkom niepismiennym przeczytany, przez nas podpisany zostal. Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego. K. H.B (illegible), proboszcz

Translated:

It did happen in Chodel, in the twenty-fourth day of November, year one thousand nine hundred and twenty-seven, at one o'clock in the afternoon. We make it known that in the presence of witnesses Jan Grudzien, twenty-four years old, and Andrzej Marcinkowski, thirty years old, both farmers peasants residing in the village Książ, and declared to us that today has been concluded religious marriage between Bolesław Drążewski, young man, twenty-seven years old, farmer peasant belonging to the municipality Godów, son of Antoni and Wiktorya born Ciekot, spouses Drążewski , born and residing in the village Książ, and Bronislawa Adamczyk, young woman, nineteen years old, daughter of the late Jozef and Teofila born Sriednicka, spouses Adamczyk, farmers peasants belonging to the municipality of Godów, born and residing with her mother in the village Siewalce. This marriage was preceded by three prenuptial announcements proclaimed in the local parish church on Sundays, on: the sixth, thirteenth and twenty of November of the current year. Obstacle hampering marriage undetected. The newlyweds stated they have not entered into a prenuptial agreement. Permission to marital relationship for the newlywed (bride) was stated orally by her mother. The religious rites was complemented by a priest Jozef Perskiewicz, local vicar.
This act was read to the newlywed and illiterate witnesses, and was signed by us. Acting officer of Civil Vital Records Registry. K. H.B (illegible ), pastor.

==
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 52 of 581

Jump to: