PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 67

Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:27 am      Post subject: Birth record Sadlno 1815

Elzbieta,
I believe this is birth record of Jan Zromkowski. Can you please translate at your convenience?

Thank you!

Christine

image.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1021.73 KB
 Viewed:  8079 Time(s)

image.jpg

zack

Replies: 453

Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:49 pm      Post subject: SZMULOWICZ BEREK

One more for the SZMULOWICZ
Very Happy
thanks

BEREK SZMULOWICZ.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  155.99 KB

BEREK SZMULOWICZ.JPG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:18 am      Post subject:

EANWhitson wrote:
I don't see this as a direct relative, but both Piliszek and Wolczynski are mentioned. Thanks for a translation.

And a death record with Mateusz Wolczynski presenting.

And a death record for Magdelena

Beth,

Your three records,

Best,

Elzbieta

==

==PO95:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/wolczynki_jozef_death_1867_s_o_wincent_131.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 20 March 1867, 2 pm, in Nur
WITNESSES: Mateusz Wołczyński, 40 years old, and Antoni Dyoniziak, laborer, 30 years old, the first one residing in Nur and the second in Żebry
KTO: Jozef Wołczyński, died 19 March 1867, 5 am, 27 years old, laborer residing and born in Nur,
PARENTS: son of the late Wincenty and Elzbieta born Piliszek, spouses Wołczyński,
WIDOW: leaving behind his wife Franciszka born Dupcia

Nur 23
Dzialo sie w miescie Nurze dnia dwudziestego marca tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego siodmego roku o godzinie drugiej po poludniu. Stawili sie Mateusz Wołczyński, lat czterdziesci majacy, i Antoni Dyoniziak, wyrobnik lat trzydziesci majacy, pierwszy w Nurze, a drugi w Żebrach zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli ze dnia wczorajszego o godzinie piatej rano umarl w Nurze Jozef Wołczyński, wyrobnik w Nurze zamieszkaly i urodzony syn niegdy Wincentego i Elzbiety z Piliszkow, malzonkow Wołczyńskich, lat dwadziescia siedem majacy, pozostawiwszy zone Franciszke z Dupciow. Po naocznym przekonaniu sie o zejsciu Jozefa Wołczyńskiego. Akt ten stawajacym nie umiejacym pisac odczytany, my tylko podpisalismy.
Ksiadz Jan Kącki, Administrator Nurski, utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in the city Nur, in the twentieth day of March, year one thousand eight hundred and sixty-seven, at two o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Mateusz Wołczyński, forty years old, and Antoni Dyoniziak, laborer, thirty years old, the first one residing in Nur and the second in Żebry, and declared that yesterday at five o'clock in the morning died in Nur Jozef Wołczyński, laborer residing and born in Nur, son of the late Wincenty and Elzbieta born Piliszek, spouses Wołczyński, twenty-seven years old, leaving behind his wife Franciszka born Dupcia. After visual conviction that Jozef Wołczyński passed away. This act was read to the present who do not know how to write, we only signed.
Priest Jan Kącki, parish administrator in Nur, keeping Civil Vital Records Registry

==PO95:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/wolczynska_magdelna_death_1867_no_102_195.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 20 November 1864, 10 am, in Nur
WITNESSES: Konstanty Murawski, 30 years old, and Tomasz Stec, 30 years old, both farmers peasant residing here in Nur
KTO: Magdalena Wołczyńska died 19 November 1864, 10 pm, in Nur, seventy eight years old, making her living from begging, born in Nur,
PARENTS: daughter of parents of unknown first and last name

Miasto Nur, 102
Dzialo sie w miescie Nurze dnia dwudziestego listopada, tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego czwartego roku o godzinie dziesiatej rano. Stawili sie Konstanty Murawski lat trzydziesci siedem i Tomasz Stec lat trzydziesci majacy, obydwa gospodarze rolni tu w Nurze zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli nam iz dnia wczorajszego o godzinie dziesiatej wieczorem umarla tu w Nurze Magdalena Wołczyńska, wdowa lat siedemdziesiat osiem majaca, z zebractwa sie utrzymujaca, urodzona w Nurze, corka rodzicow z imienia i nazwiska niewiadomych. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zejsciu Magdaleny Wołczyńskiej. Akt ten stawajacym odczytany, gdyz oni pisac nie umieja, przez nas podpisany zostal.
Ksiadz Lukasz Grabowski administrator parafii Nur, utrzymujacy akta Stanu Cywilnego z upowaznienia Konsystorza Generalnego Pułtuskiego

Translated:

It did happen in the city of Nur, on the twenty day of November, year one thousand eight hundred sixty-four, at ten o'clock in the morning. Appeared in Konstanty Murawski, thirty years old, and Tomasz Stec, thirty years old, both farmers peasant residing here in Nur, and declared that yesterday at ten o’clock in the evening died here in Nur Magdalena Wołczyńska, widow, seventy eight years old, making her living from begging, born in Nur, daughter of parents of unknown first and last name. After visual conviction that Magdalena Wołczyńska passed away. This act was read to the present, because they do not know how to write, was signed by us.
Priest Lukasz Grabowski, administrator of the parish in Nur, keeping Civil Vital Records Registry, by the authorisation from the General Consistory in Pułtusk

==PO95:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/wolczynka_katarzyna_1867_death_no_48_676.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 17 June 1867, 5 pm, in Nur
WITNESSES: Andrzej Kaminski, ecclesiastical helper, sixty-four years old, and Daniel Piliszek, farmer, fifty-five years old, residing in Nur
KTO: Katarzyna Wołczyńska, died 16 June 1867, 5 pm, in Nur, one year and three months old,
PARENTS: daughter of the late Jozef and alive Franciszka born Tupaczewska, spouses Wołczyński, laborers

Nur 48
Dzialo sie w miescie Nurze dnia siedemnastego czerwca tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego siodmego roku o godzinie piatej wieczorem. Stawili sie Andrzej Kaminski, dziad koscielny, lat szescdziesiat cztery, i Daniel Piliszek, gospodarz lat piecdziesiat piec majacy, w Nurze zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli, ze dnia wczorajszego o godzinie dziewiatej wieczorem umarla w Nurze Katarzyna Wołczyńska, rok i miesiecy trzy majaca, corka niegdy Jozefa i zyjacej Franciszki z Tupaczewskich, malzonkow Wołczyńskich, wyrobnikow. Po naocznym przekonaniu sie o zejsciu Katarzyny Wołczyńskiej. Akt ten stawajacym nieumiejacym pisac odczytany, my tylko podpisalismy.
Ksiadz Jan Kącki, Administrator Nurski, utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in the city of Nur, on the seventeenth day of June, year one thousand eight hundred sixty-seven, at five o'clock in the evening. Appeared in Andrzej Kaminski, ecclesiastical helper, sixty-four years old, and Daniel Piliszek, farmer, fifty-five years old, residing in Nur, and declared that yesterday, at nine o’clock in the evening died in Nur Katarzyna Wołczyńska, one year and three months old, daughter of the late Jozef and alive Franciszka born Tupaczewska, spouses Wołczyński, laborers.
After visual conviction that Katarzyna Wołczyńska passed away. This act was read to the present, who do not know how to write, was signed by us.
Priest Jan Kącki, parish administrator in Nur, keeping Civil Vital Records Registry

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:41 am      Post subject: Re: Birth record Sadlno 1815

Cmstanley wrote:
Elzbieta,
I believe this is birth record of Jan Zromkowski. Can you please translate at your convenience?

Thank you!

Christine

Christine,

From the geography point of view, that was a difficult one.

Here it is. I do not see Zromkowski, but Dromkowski (letter D in several words: Departamencie, Dnia; Z in the third line preceeding signatures, Zamieszkali).

Best,
Elzbieta
NB. Lubień is the name of the day, someone else is searching exactly the same name of village, but in Galicia ...

==

==PO95:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/image_239.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 15 May 1815, morning, in Lubień
FATHER: Stanislaw Dromkowski, 45 years old, [gorzelany] alcohol distiller in Lubien
MOTHER: Barbara Jablonska, 33 years old, his wife
KTO: Jan Niepomucyn Dromkowski, born 11 May 1815, evening
WITNESSES: Hyppolit Stubicki, 45 years old, [propinator], licenced for selling alkohol, and Stanislaw Wyczechowski, 54 years old, both organists residing in Lubien

NOTE: geography from 1815, and old occupations (old words)
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kujawy
Lubień Kujawski
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubie%C5%84_Kujawski
propinator - posiadacz propinacji lub dzierżawca monopolowego wyszynku napojów alkoholowych
gorzelany, destylator

Roku tysiac osiemset pietnastego, dnia pietnastego miesiaca maja, rano. Przed nami Urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego gminy Lubieńskiej, w departamencei Bydgoskim, powiecie Brzeskim. Stawil sie Stanislaw Dromkowski, czterdziesci piec lat majacy, gorzelany w Lubieniu i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej ktore urodzilo sie w dniu jedenastego maja roku biezacego, wieczor, i oswiadcza ze jest splodzone z niego i Barbary z Jablonskich trzydziesci trzy lat majacej, jego malzonki, i ze zyczeniem jego jest nadac mu imie Jan Niepomucyn. Po uczynieniu powyzszego oswiadczenia i okazaniu dzieciecia, w przytomnosci urodzonego Hyppolita Stubickiego, czterdziesci piec lat liczacego, propinatora, i Stanislawa Wyczechowskiego, piecdziesiat cztery letniego, organisci w Lubieniu obydwaj zamieszkali. Ojciec i swiadkowie z nami akt niniejszy, po przeczytaniu onegoz stawajacym, podpisali.
Signatures:
Ksiadz Maniszewski
H. Stubicki
St. Wyczechowski

Translated:

Year one thousand eight hundred fifteenth, on the fifteenth day of the month of May in the morning. In front of us, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry, community Lubień, department Bydgoszcz, county Brześć. Appeared in Stanislaw Dromkowski, forty-five years old, [gorzelany] alcohol distiller in Lubien, and presented us a male child, which was born in the eleventh day of May of the current year, in the evening, and declared he is begotten of him and Barbara Jablonska, thirty-three years old, his wife, and that his will is to give him the name Jan Niepomucyn. After making the above statement and the presentation of the child, in consciousness of born Hyppolit Stubicki, forty-five years old, [propinatora], licenced for selling alkohol, and Stanislaw Wyczechowski, fifty-four years old, both organists residing in Lubien. The Father and witnesses along with us, have signed this act, after reading it to the present.

== Surprised Surprised
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:46 am      Post subject: Re: SZMULOWICZ BEREK

zack wrote:
One more for the SZMULOWICZ
Very Happy
thanks

Zack,

"Szmulowicz Berek" - I wonder which is name, and which given name.
In Polish you write (first, last), and that order is followed for witnesses.

If Berek Szmulowicz (first, last), then Berek son of Szmul.

If Szmulowicz Berek (first, last), then no given name, son of Szmul, family name Berek

He is 60 years old in 1848, therefore born circa 1788 (before Decret of Bayonne 1808), at one moment in his life he had to choose the family name.

Bodzentyn is circa 38 km South of Szydłowiec. Maybe the children birth certificates could help?

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO95:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/berek_szmulowicz_753.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 30 January 1848, 9 am, in Szydlowiec
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] old religious Herzek Fuks, 50 years old, and Zelik Zaletreygier, 55 years old, teachers from the city of Szydlowiec
KTO: [Starozakonny] old religious Berek Szmulowicz, died 26 January 1848, 9 pm, widow, 60 years old, residing in the city Bodzentyn [NOTE1: the following part of sentence is weird] making his living of alms, making his living from labour,
WIDOW: name not given
ORPHANS: leaving behind two sons Szmul Majer, fourteen years old, and Jsia? Nius, nine years old

Dzialo sie w miescie Szydłowcu dnia trzydziestego stycznia tysiac osiemset czterdziestego osmego roku o godzinie dziewiatej z rana. Przede mna Burmistrzem miasta Szydlowca, Urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego, stawil sie Starozakonny Herzek Fuks lat piecdziesiat i Zelik Zaletreygier lat piecdziesiat piec liczacy, szkolnicy z miasta Szydlowca, i oswiadczyli iz dnia dwudziestego szostego stycznia roku biezacego o godzinie dziewiatej w wieczor umarl Starozakonny Szmulowicz Berek (added in small letters one word splitted in two lines, could be wdowiec, wdowiec=widow) [NOTE1: the following part of sentence is weird] z jałmużny utrzymujacy sie, lat szescdziesiat liczacy, w miescie Bodzentynie zamieszkaly, z wyrobku utrzymujacy sie, pozostawiwszy po sobie dwoch synow to jest Szmula Majera lat czternascie i Jsia? Niusa lat dziewiec majacych. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zejsciu Szmulowicza Berka, akt ten stawajacym przeczytany, i przez nich podpisany zostal.
Signatures:
Herzek Fuks (in Latin)
(second line in Hebrew)
Czakowski, USC (Urzad Stanu Cywilnego; Civil Vital Records Registry)

Translated:

It did appen in the city Szydlowiec, in the thirtieth day of January, year one thousand eight hundred and forty-eighth, at nine o'clock in the morning. Before me, Mayor of the city Szydlowiec, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry, appeared in [Starozakonny] old religious Herzek Fuks, fifty years old, and Zelik Zaletreygier, fifty-five years old, teachers from the city of Szydlowiec, and declared that on the twenty-sixth day of January of the current year, at nine o'clock in the evening, died [Starozakonny] old religious Szmulowicz Berek, widow, [NOTE1: the following part of sentence is weird] making his living of alms, sixty years old, residing in the city Bodzentyn, making his living from labour, leaving behind two sons Szmul Majer, fourteen years old, and Jsia? Nius, nine years old. After the visual conviction that Szmulowicza Berek passed away, this act was read to the present, and was signed by them.
Signatures:
Herzek Fuks (in Latin)
(second line in Hebrew)
Czakowski, USC

==
zack

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:54 am      Post subject: Re: WOLOWSKI Marya Dyna?

Elzbieta Porteneuve wrote:
zack wrote:
Thank you again for the translation.
I will respond about this one separately.
Can you read this certificate?
Is of poor quality
Its Dyna or Dwojra?
Thanks
Zack

Zack,

Yes, I can read partly, but have trouble with names.

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/wolowski_marya_dyna_208.jpg

Her name is Marya Dyna, born 5 January 1842.
Declarant, her father is [Starozakonny] Krys or Urys Wolowski, taylor, 26 years old, from Szydlowiec.
Her mother name is Ella, 30 years old.
Witnesses are two teachers, Nuie? Sztokman, 78 years old, and Abraham Szordyner, 62 years old.

Do you need it typed and translated, or are you searching names?

Best,
Elzbieta

Thank you. The names you provided are certainly sufficient. There's no need for further translation beyond that.
Thanks,
Zack
zack

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:08 pm      Post subject: TOKASZor ORACZ?

Just need to know- Is the family name in this record is TOKASZ (Icek) or can be ORACZ (Icek)?
Thanks
Zack

TOKASZ OR ORACZ.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  94.55 KB
 Viewed:  8081 Time(s)

TOKASZ OR ORACZ.JPG

zack

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:39 pm      Post subject: BRYTMAN-LAWALER

What is the LAWALER for?
its Supposed to be BRYT Mosiek Chajm OR BRYTMAN Mosiek Chajm BUT there is a LAWALER too Smile
thanks
Zck

BRYTMAN-LAWALER WAJNTAUB ILZA 1867.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  590.18 KB

BRYTMAN-LAWALER WAJNTAUB ILZA 1867.jpg

BRYTMAN-LAWALER WAJNTAUB ILZA 1867.tif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.67 MB
 Viewed:  14111 Time(s)

BRYTMAN-LAWALER WAJNTAUB ILZA 1867.tif

Last edited by zack on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:22 pm      Post subject: Re: TOKASZor ORACZ?

zack wrote:
Just need to know- Is the family name in this record is TOKASZ (Icek) or can be ORACZ (Icek)?
Thanks
Zack

Zack,

Neither. No Icek in that record, no TOKASZ, no ORACZ.

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/tokasz_or_oracz_356.jpg
It's a record dated 18 October 1866, death of a young girl, Sura Majtenberg, 2 years old, daughter of Bencyjem and Cywia born Landgier, spouses Majtenberg,

Best,
Elzbieta
zack

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:33 pm      Post subject: TOKASZor ORACZ?

Sorry
I think this is the the right one...
Thanks
Zack

TOKASZ OR ORACZ1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  297.16 KB

TOKASZ OR ORACZ1.JPG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:48 pm      Post subject: Re: BRYTMAN-LAWALER

zack wrote:
What is the LAWALER for?
its Supposed to be BRYT Mosiek Chajm OR BRYTMAN Mosiek Chajm BUT there is a LAWALER too Smile
thanks
Zck

Zack,

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/brytman_lawaler_wajntaub_ilza_1867_112.jpg

It's not Lawaler but Soboler, occupation, someone making furs, or selling it:
http://www.fursoutlet.pl/pl/sklep/futra-z-soboli

Soból animal, in Latin Martes zibellina:
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sob%C3%B3l

In the record it's said the groom is of 3 names: Mosiek Chaim Josek, family name Brytman, then his occupation.

And yes, it's written Lawaler on the left, then repeated the same in the record, then eventually in the 10th line it's Soboler (assume the first line is the one starting with "Stawil sie").

Do you need it typed and translated?

Best,
Elzbieta
zack

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:00 pm      Post subject:

Yes Please
Tanke you Elzbieta
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:06 pm      Post subject: Re: TOKASZor ORACZ?

zack wrote:
Sorry
I think this is the the right one...
Thanks
Zack

Icek Tokasz city Wierzbnik.
Parents: Tankiel Lejb Tokasz and his wife Hana born Minkowska

For your information: tokarz (with RZ at the end) means turner, and is correct Polish orthography.

Best,
Elzbieta
JS2985
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 123

Post Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:54 pm      Post subject:

Hello Elzbieta,

Two more Pietron (Piotrun) baptisms for translation, at your convenience, please.

Thank you,
Joann

Pietron, Helena Baptism 1813 #16 - Copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  580.81 KB

Pietron, Helena Baptism 1813 #16 - Copy.jpg

Pietron, Jan Baptism 1821 #134 - Copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  519.9 KB
 Viewed:  8080 Time(s)

Pietron, Jan Baptism 1821 #134 - Copy.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:21 pm      Post subject: Re: BRYTMAN-LAWALER

zack wrote:
What is the LAWALER for?
thanks
Zck

Zack,

Here it is. Not better than original awkward text.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO95
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/brytman_lawaler_wajntaub_ilza_1867_112.jpg
DATE-of-RECORD: 16 June 1867, in Iłża [date guessed, see NOTE1]
MARRIAGE: 14 June 1867 [date guessed, see NOTE1]
WITNESS-RABBI-declaring-religious-marriage: [Starozakonny] old religious Joel Cwajgiel, deputy Rabbi
GROOM: [Starozakonny] old religious Mosiek Chajm Josek Brytman, Soboler [making furs or selling it], young man, eighteen years evolved, staying in the town Wachock with his parents
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Izrael and Jdesa, spouses Brytman, staying in the town Wachock, [kramarz] owners of the stall and shopkeepers
BRIDE: [Starozakonna] old religious Miss Fajga Wajntrob, sixteenth years old evolved, staying with her mother shopkeeper, in the city of Radom
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of the late Borek and living Ruchla Laj, spouses Wajntrab, shopkeeper, in the city of Radom
WITNESSES: [Starozakonni] old religious Towie Frydman, teacher, 58 years old, and Mosiek Samet, bookbinder, 38 years old, residing in the city Iłża
ANNONCEMENTS: in the groom’s synagogue in Iłża, and in bride’s synagogue in Radom, on shabbats, twenty-fifth May, first and eighth June of the current year
NOTE4: occupation Soboler, Soból animal, in Latin Martes zibellina:
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sob%C3%B3l

Left margin:
8. Mosiek Chaim Josek Brytman, Lawaler [NOTE2: typo, should be Soboler], z Fajga Wajntraub, w miescie Wachocku
Iłża
Dzialo sie czternastego szesnastego czerwca tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego siodmego roku [NOTE1: this date is weird, it says fourteen sixteen June 1867. I guess the first date is religious marriage, the second this record. See annoncements: 8 June was shabbat, 15 June is shabbat (Saturday) - marriage on Friday 14, and record on Sunday 16, despite it's written "today"?].

Stawil sie Starozakonny Joel Cwajgiel, zastepca Rabina, wraz ze Starozakonnem trzech imion Mosiek Chajm Josek Brytman, Lawaler [NOTE2: typo, should be Soboler], kawalerem last osiemnascie skonczonych majacem, synem Izraela i Jdesy malzonkow Brytow, w miasteczku Wachocku, przy tychze rodzicach kramarzach utrzymujacym sie, i Starozakonna Panna lat szecitymnascie skonczonych [NOTE3: typo, should be “szesnascie], corka niezyjacego Borka i zyjacej Ruchli Łaj, malzonkow Wajntrabow, z Fajga Wajntrob, przy matce handlarce w miescie Radomiu utrzymujaca sie, w dniu dzisiejszym pomiedzy kawalerem trzech imion Mosiek Chaim Josek Brytmanow Sobolerem a Starozakonna Fajga Wajntraub panna, zostalo zawarte religijne malzenstwo i ze takowe poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie, przed slubem, ktorych ogloszone zostaly Pana Mlodego w Buznicy Ilzeckiej a Panny Mlodej w Buznicy Radomskiej w dniach szbasowych dwudziestego piatego maja, pierwszego i osmego czerwca roku biezacego. Obecni temu obrzedowi byli ze strony Pana Mlodego Rodzice jego, a ze strony Panny Mlodej matka jej oraz swiadkowie Starozakonni Towie Frydman szkolnik lat piecdziesiat osiem i Moska Samet Introligatora lat trzydziesci osiem majacych w miescie Ilzy zamieszkalych, jako zawarcie malzenstwa bylo jak ze strony Pana Mlodego za zezwoleniem jego rodzicow, a ze strony Panny Mlodej za zezwoleniem jej matki, a zatem przeszkody zadnej do zawarcia slubu nie bylo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczyli przy tem ze zadnej przedslubnej umowy pomiedzy soba nie zawierali, oprocz zareczyn. Akt ten stawajacem swiadkom przeczytany i przez nich oraz swiadkow Pana Mlodego i Rodzicow podpisany zostal.
/ znaczy / Mosiek Chaim Josiek Brytman, Sawaler (in Hebrew)
Izrael Brytman (in Hebrew)
Swiadkowie: Towie Frydman (in Hebrew)
/swiadkowie/ Mosiek Samet (in Hebrew)
M? Soko?ski USCWNPI – Urzad Stanu Cywilnego Wyznan Niechrzescijanskich Parafii Iłża
J.Cwajgiel (in Latin)

Translated:

It did happen in fourteen sixteen June, year one thousand eight hundred sixty-seven [NOTE1: this date is weird, it says fourteen sixteen June 1867. I guess the first date is religious marriage, the second this record].
Appeared in [Starozakonny] old religious Joel Cwajgiel, deputy Rabbi, along with three names [Starozakonny] old religious Mosiek Chajm Josek Brytman, Lawaler [NOTE2: typo, should be Soboler], young man, eighteen years evolved, son of Izrael and Jdesa, spouses Brytman, staying in the town Wachock, making his living with his parents [kramarz] owners of the stall and shopkeepers, and [Starozakonna] old religious Miss, sixteenth years old evolved, daughter of the late Borek and living Ruchla Laj, spouses Wajntrab, with Fajga Wajntrob, staying with her mother shopkeeper, in the city of Radom;
today between a young man of three names Mosiek Chaim Yosek Brytman, Soboler, and [Starozakonna] old religious Fajga Wajntraub, Miss, has been concluded religious marriage, which was preceded by three announcements, before the wedding, proclaimed in the groom’s synagogue in Iłża, and in bride’s synagogue in Radom, on shabbats, twenty-fifth May, first and eighth June of the current year. To the rite were present, from the groom’s side, his parents, and from bride’s side her mother, as well as [Starozakonni] old religious witnesses Towie Frydman, teacher, fifty-eight years old, and Mosiek Samet, bookbinder, thirty-eight years old, residing in the city Iłża. Due to the fact, that the act to marry, was on the side of the groom with permission of his parents, and on the side of the bride with permission of her mother, and thus no obstacle to the conclusion of the marriage had occurred. The new spouses declared that no prenuptial agreement between themselves has been concluded, besides the engagement. This act was read to the present witnesses and by themselves as well as by groom’s witnesses and his parents was signed.
/ it means / Mosiek Chaim Josiek Brytman, Sawaler ( in Hebrew )
Izrael Brytman (in Hebrew)
Witnesses: Towie Frydman (in Hebrew)
/ witnesses / Mosiek Samet (in Hebrew)
M ? Soko?lski USCWNPI – Civil Vital Records Registry for Non-Christian Confessions in Parish Iłża
J.Cwajgiel (in Latin)

==
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 96 of 581

Jump to: