PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author

Replies: 453

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:17 am      Post subject: Re: ORACZ RYFKA SIENNO

Thank you for the translation.
Question: Are we convinced that the surname of Rivka's mother, Nesha, is Jankelevitz, and could she also be the daughter of Yankel?
Can this be found out?
Zack

Elzbieta Porteneuve wrote:
zack wrote:
HI
I would appreciate if you could translate the document into English.
Thanks
ZACK

Zack,

Here is Ryfka Oracz.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO110:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/oracz_ryfka_144.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 28 July 1849, afternoon, in Sienno
WITNESSES: Szlama Altman, teacher, 42 years old, and Herzek Horwacz, caretaker of the synagogue, in Sienno, 46 years old
KTO: Ryfka Oracz died in Iłża 27 July 1849, 2 years old,
PARENTS: daughter of Jankel Oracz 45 years old and Necha born Janklowicz, 40 years old, making their living from labor, no wealth was left by the deceased

N 15 Ilza Ryfka Oracz
Dzialo sie w Siennie dnia dwudziestego osmego lipca tysiac tysiac osiemset czterdziestego dziewiatego roku w poludniu.
Przede mna Urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego Wyznan niechrzescijanskich parafii Sienno stawili sie Szlama Altman, szkolnik lat czterdziesci dwa, i Herzek Horwacz, dozorca Buznicy lat czterdziesci szesc, z Sienna, liczacych, i oswiadczyli iz w dniu wczorajszym b.m.i.r. (biezacego miesiaca i roku) zmarla w Ilzy Ryfka Oracz, lat dwa majaca, corka Jankla Oracz lat czterdziesci piec i Nechy z Janklowiczow lat czterdziesci z wyrobku utrzymujacych sie, majatku po zmarlym zadnego nie pozostalo. Po spisaniu aktu tego i glosnym odczytaniu stawajacym, takowy przez swiadkow i mnie, urzednika, podpisanym zostal.
Swiadkowie:
Szlama Altman (in Hebrew)
Herszek Horwacz
W. Suchlica

Translated:

It did happen in Sienno on the twenty-eighth July, year one thousand eight hundred and forty-nine; in the afternoon.
In front of me, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry for non-Christian confessions of the parish Sienno, appeared in Szlama Altman, teacher, forty-two years old, and Herzek Horwacz, caretaker of the synagogue, forty-six, in Sienno, years old, and declared that yesterday, current month and year, died in Iłża Ryfka Oracz, two years old, daughter of Jankel Oracz forty-five years old and Necha born Janklowicz, forty years old, making their living from labor, no wealth was left by the deceased. After writing down this act and reading it aloud to the present, by witnesses and me, officer, was signed.
Witnesses:
Szlama Altman (in Hebrew)
Herszek Horwacz
W. Suchlica

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:34 am      Post subject: Re: BRYT CYRLA

zack wrote:
I would appreciate if you could translate this document too.
Thanks
Zack

Zack,

Here is Cyrla.

I am not sure about her father occupation.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO111:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/bryt_cyrla_822.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 30 April 1854, in Iłża
FATHER: [Starozakonny] old religious Izrael Bryth 25 years old, residing in the city Wachock, making his living from collection of tithes
MOTHER: Jolesa born Joskowicz, 24 years old, his wife
KTO: Cyrla Bryth, born 20 April 1854, 8am, in Wachock
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] old religious G? Zachcinski, speculator, 24 years old, residing in the city Wachock, and Towie Frydman, teacher, 45 years old, residing in the city Iłża

N 19 Miasto Wachock, Cyrla Bryt
Dzialo sie w miescie Ilzy dnia / osiemnastego / trzydziestego / kwietnia tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego czwartego roku.
Stawil sie Starozakonny Izrael Bryth lat dwadziescia piec majacy w miescie Wachocku zamieszkaly z dziesieciny? poboru utrzymujacy sie, i w obecnosci swiadkow Starozakonnych G? Zachcinskiego, spekulanta lat dwadziescia cztery liczacego, w miescie Wachocku zamieszkalego, i Towii Frydmana szkolnika lat czterdziesci piec liczacego w miescie Ilzy zamieszkalego, i okazal nam dziecie plci zenskiej urodzone w miescie Wachocku / osmego / dwudziestego / kwietnia roku biezacego o godzinie osmej z rana, z malzonki jego Jolesy z Joskowiczow lat dwadziescia cztery majacej, ktoremu nadane zostalo imie Cyrla. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, i przez nas wraz z swiadkami i ojcem podpisany zostal.
Signatures:
Burmistrz
Ochynski
Zastepca Rabina
Joel Syntus Cwajgiel
Swiadkowie:
G. Zachcinskj
Znaczy Towia Frydman (in Hebrew)
Ojciec:
Znaczy Izrael Bryth (in Hebrew)

Translated:

It did happen in the city Iłża in the day / eighteenth / thirty / April, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-four.
Appeared in [Starozakonny] old religious Izrael Bryth twenty-five years old, residing in the city Wachock, making his living from collection of tithes, in the presence of witnesses [Starozakonny] old religious G? Zachcinski, speculator, twenty-four years old, residing in the city Wachock, and Towie Frydman, teacher, forty-five years old, residing in the city Iłża, and presented us a female child born in the city Wachock in the / eighth / twenty / of April of the current year, at eight o'clock in the morning, with his wife Jolesa born Joskowicz, twenty-four years old, who has been given the name Cyrla. This act was read to the present and witnesses, and by us with the witnesses and the father was signed.

Signatures:
Mayor
Ochynski
Deputy Rabbi
Joel Syntus Cwajgiel
Witnesses:
G. Zachcinskj
It means Towie Frydman (in Hebrew)
Father:
It means Izrael Bryth (in Hebrew)

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:07 pm      Post subject: Re: ORACZ RYFKA SIENNO

zack wrote:
Question: Are we convinced that the surname of Rivka's mother, Nesha, is Jankelevitz, and could she also be the daughter of Yankel?
Can this be found out?
Zack

Quote:

WITNESSES: Szlama Altman, teacher, 42 years old, and Herzek Horwacz, caretaker of the synagogue, in Sienno, 46 years old
PARENTS: daughter of Jankel Oracz 45 years old and Necha born Janklowicz, 40 years old, making their living from labor, no wealth was left by the deceased

Zack,

Yes. Ryfka's is "daughter of Jankel Oracz 45 years old and Necha born Janklowicz, 40 years old". The exact Polish text is "z Janklowiczow" which litteraly means "from family of Janklowicz".

It's in 1849, Necha is 40 years old - she was born in 1809, one year after the "décret de Bayonne du 28 juillet 1808" has been published, obliging Jews to take family name.

If Janklowicz is the name taken then by the family (from father's name), then yes, all children of Jankel are Janklowicz, boys and girls alike.

Best,
Elzbieta

NB. An aside note: Polish language has also specific feminine suffix for "daughter of", -owna and "wife of", -owa.
Hanna Janklowiczowna means daughter of Janklewicz, Hanna Jaklewiczowa means wife of Janklewicz.
When you write Hanna Janklewicz, without suffix, you hide information about woman status.
zack

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:45 pm      Post subject: Re: ORACZ RYFKA SIENNO

Thank you very much
... This information that you're sharing with us is simply fascinating , beyond the translation of the document
ZACK

Elzbieta Porteneuve wrote:
zack wrote:
Can this be found out?
Zack

Quote:

Zack,

Yes. Ryfka's is "daughter of Jankel Oracz 45 years old and Necha born Janklowicz, 40 years old". The exact Polish text is "z Janklowiczow" which litteraly means "from family of Janklowicz".

It's in 1849, Necha is 40 years old - she was born in 1809, one year after the "décret de Bayonne du 28 juillet 1808" has been published, obliging Jews to take family name.

If Janklowicz is the name taken then by the family (from father's name), then yes, all children of Jankel are Janklowicz, boys and girls alike.

Best,
Elzbieta

NB. An aside note: Polish language has also specific feminine suffix for "daughter of", -owna and "wife of", -owa.
Hanna Janklowiczowna means daughter of Janklewicz, Hanna Jaklewiczowa means wife of Janklewicz.
When you write Hanna Janklewicz, without suffix, you hide information about woman status.
zack

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:25 pm      Post subject: SZMULEWICZ Moszek Josek

I appreciate your translate...(My g/g/g/g/g father)
Thanks
Zack

SZMULOWICZ MOSHE JOSEPH.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.47 MB
 Viewed:  9105 Time(s)

SZMULOWICZ MOSHE JOSEPH.jpg

arielvfu

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:04 pm      Post subject:

Please we will kindly appriciate translation for these two certificates:

LDS813072-1845M2002.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.33 MB

LDS813072-1845M2002.jpg

LDS809131-1858B31004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.32 MB

LDS809131-1858B31004.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:21 am      Post subject: Re: SZMULEWICZ Moszek Josek

zack wrote:
I appreciate your translate...(My g/g/g/g/g father)
Thanks
Zack

Zack,

Here is your 5g father.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO112:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/szmulowicz_moshe_joseph_172.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 6 March 1864, 8 am, in Szydłowiec
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] old religious Herszek Fuks, 66 years old, and Tojwel Mendelbaum, 62 years old, teachers residing here
KTO: Mosiek Josek Szmulowicz, died 5 March 1864, 3 pm, in Szydłowiec, tinsmith, 80 years old, leaving behind son Israel Josek, no wealth

Dzialo sie w miescie Szydłowcu dnia szostego marca tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego czwartego roku o godzinie osmej rano. Przede mna Burmistrzem miasta Szydłowca Urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego stawili sie Starozakonni Herszka Fuks lat szescdziesiat szesc i Tojwla Mendelbaum lat szescdziesiat dwa, szkolnicy tu zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli, ze dnia piatego marca roku biezacego o godzinie trzeciej po poludniu umarl w Szydłowcu Mosiek Josek Szmulowicz, blacharz lat osiemdziesiat liczacy, pozostawiwszy po sobie syna Izraela Joska, majatku zadnego, po naocznym przekonaniu sie o zejsciu Moszka Joska Szmulowicz. Akt ten stawajacym swiadkom przeczytany, i przez Herszka Fuks podpisany zostal, drugi swiadek oswiadczyl, ze pisac nie umie.
Signatures:
H. Fuks
Burmistrz Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego
Gawczynski?

Translated:

It did happen in the city Szydłowiec in the sixth day of March, year one thousand eight hundred and sixty-fourth, at eight o'clock in the morning. Before me, the Mayor of the city Szydłowiec, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry, appeared in [Starozakonny] old religious Herszek Fuks, sixty-six years old, and Tojwel Mendelbaum, sixty-two years old, teachers residing here, and stated that in the fifth day of March of the current year at three o'clock in the afternoon died in Szydłowiec Mosiek Josek Szmulowicz, tinsmith, eighty years old, leaving behind son Israel Josek, no wealth, after visual conviction that Moszek Josek Szmulowicz passed away. This act was read to the present witnesses, and was signed by Herszek Fuks, the second witness made the statement that he do not know how to write.
Signatures:
H. Fuks
Mayor, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry
Gawczynski?

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:25 am      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:

Ariel,

Here is the first one, marriage Judka Rozengart and Perla(Serla?) Tygrys.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO112:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/lds813072_1845m2002_345.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 18 November 1845, 2 pm, in Bogoryia
WITNESS-RABBI-declaring-religious-marriage: [Starozakonny] old religious Izrael Abram / two names / Lipka, Deputy Clerical, 67 years old, residing here in Bogoryia
MARRIAGE: 16 November 1845, 5 pm
GROOM: [Starozakonny] old religious Judka Rozengart, young man, 26 years evolved old, with his parents in the village and community Pęcławice, making his iving from labour
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Saja and Peyzla born Lozkart, spouses Rozengart, from the village and community Pęcławice
BRIDE: [Starozakonna] old religious Perla(Serla?) Tygrys, Miss, 22 years old, making her living from labour with her mother, residing here in the city Rakow
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Herzla Leyb / two names / no longer living, and Hana born Peyzel, spouses Tygrys,
WITNESSES: Kiwa Maystersztyk, taylor, 56 years old, and Jozek Kuperberg, weaver, 46 years old, residing here in Bogoryia
NOTE: geography on today's map:
Bogoria, Sandomierz County, Poland
Pęcławice, Poland
Raków, Poland
Dzialo sie w miescie Bogoryi dnia / szesc / osiemnastego / listopada tysiac osiemset czterdziestego piatego roku o godzinie drugiej po poludniu. Stawil sie Starozakonny Izrael Abram / dwoch imion/ Lipka, Zastepca Duchownego, lat szescdziesiat siedem liczacy, tu w Bogoryi zamieszkaly, wraz z Starozakonnym Judka Rozengart, kawalerem lat dwadziescia szesc skonczonych liczacym, synem Sai i Peyzli z Lozkartow, malzonkow Rozengartow, przy rodzicach, wsi i gminie Pęcławicach z wyrobku utrzymujacego sie; a Starozakonna Perla(Serla?) Tygrys, panna lat dwadziescia dwa liczaca, corka Herzli Leyby / dwoch imion / juz nie zyjacego, i Hany z Peyzlow malzonkow Tygrysow z wyrobku przy matce tu w miescie Rakowie utrzymujacej sie. W przytomnosci swiadkow a to: Kiwy Maystersztyka, krawca lat piecdziesiat szesc, i Jozka Kuperberga tkacza lat czterdziesci szesc liczacych, tu w Bogoryi zamieszkalych, i oswiadczyl iz przed nim na dniu / czwartym / szesnastym / listopada roku biezacego o godzinie piatej wieczor zawarte zostalo malzenstwo miedzy Judka Rozengart kawalerem i Perla(Serla) Tygrys panna, i ze takowe malzenstwo poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi w Buznicy Raków w dniach pierwszym, osmym, i pietnastym listopada roku biezacego; i ze natoz malzenstwo nastapilo ustne pozwolenie w przytomnosci obecnych tu Sai Rozengart i Hany z Peyzlow Tygrysowej, rodzicow osob nowozaslubionych, i ze zadne tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczyli przytem ze zadnych umow przed slubnych przed regentem nie zawarli. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom zwolna I zrozumiale odczytanym i przez nich podpisany zostal.
Izrael Abram Lipka Z.D. [Zastepca Duchownego] (in Hebrew)
Judka Rozengart (three tick-marks)
Serla Rozengart (three tick-marks)
Kiwa Maystersztyk (in Hebrew)
Jozek Kuperberg (in Hebrew)
Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego Ferdynand Heywicki?

Translated:

It did happen in the city Bogoryia, in the day / six / eighteen / November, year one thousand eight hundred and forty-fifth, at two o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in [Starozakonny] old religious Izrael Abram / two names / Lipka, Deputy Clerical, sixty-seven years old, residing here in Bogoryia, together with [Starozakonny] old religious Judka Rozengart, young man, twenty-six years evolved old, son of Saja and Peyzla born Lozkart, spouses Rozengart, with his parents in the village and community Pęcławice, making his iving from labour; and [Starozakonna] old religious Perla(Serla?) Tygrys, Miss, twenty-two years old, daughter of Herzla Leyb / two names / no longer living, and Hana born Peyzel, spouses Tygrys, making her living from labour with her mother, residing here in the city Rakow. In the consciousness of witnesses namely: Kiwa Maystersztyk, taylor, fifty-six years old, and Jozek Kuperberg, weaver, forty-six years old, residing here in Bogoryia, and made the statement, that before him on the day / fourth / sixteenth / November of the current year at five o'clock in the evening has been concluded marriage between Judka Rozengart, young man, and Perla(Serla?) Tygrys, Miss, that this marriage was preceded by three announcements in Synagogue in Raków, on the first, eighth and fifteenth November of the current year; and that this marriage received oral permission, in consciousness of present here Saja Rozengart and Hana born Peyzel, spouse Tygrys, parents of the newlywed persons, that no opposition to the marriage had happen. In addition the new spouses declared they did not conclude any prenuptial agreement before the regent [official clerc]. This act was read to the present and witnesses slowly and clearly, and was signed by them.
Izrael Abram Lipka Z.D. [Deputy Clerical] (in Hebrew)
Judka Rozengart (three tick-marks)
Serla Rozengart (three tick-marks)
Kiwa Maystersztyk (in Hebrew)
Jozek Kuperberg (in Hebrew)
Officer of Civil Vital Records Registry Ferdinand Heywicki?

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:59 am      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:

Here is the second record, birth of Szyja Rozengart.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO112:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/lds809131_1858b31004_165.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 2 November 1858, 10 am, in Klimontów
FATHER: [Starozakonny] old religious Izrael Rozengart, laborer, 40 years old, residing in the city Klimontów
MOTHER: ?dobra, his wife, 35 years old
KTO: Szyja Rozengart, born 25 October 1858, 12:00 night, in Klimontów
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] old religious Moszek Agater, teacher, 43 years old, and Ejzyk Kimet, teacher, 44 years old, residing in the city Klimontów

Dzialo sie w miescie Klimontowie dnia / dwudziestego pierwszego pazdziernika / drugiego listopada / tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego osmego roku o godzinie dziesiatej przed poludniem. Stawil sie Starozakonny Izrael Rozengart wyrobnik lat czterdziesci majacy w miescie Klimontowie zamieszkaly, i w obecnosci swiadkow Starozakonnych Moszka Agater, szkolnika lat czterdziesci trzy i Ejzyka Kimet szkolnika lat czterdziesci cztery liczacych w miescie Klimontowie zamieszkalych, okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone tu w miescie Klimentowie w dniu / trzynastym / dwudziestym piatym / pazdziernika roku biezacego o godzinie dwunastej w nocy, z malzonki jego ?dobry, lat trzydziesci piec majacej, ktoremu to dziecieciu przy obrzezaniu nadane zostalo imie Szyja. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o tozsamosci dzieciecia rodzicow i swiadkow. Akt ten stawajacemu i swiadkom przeczytany i przez nich podpisany zostal.
Signatures:
Znaczy Izrael Rozengart (in Hebrew)
(znaczy) Moszek Agater (in Hebrew)
(znaczy) Ejzyk Kimet (in Hebrew)
Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego Gowinski?

Translated:

It did happen in the city Klimontów day / twenty-first of October / second November /, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-eight, at ten o'clock before noon. Appeared in [Starozakonny] old religious Izrael Rozengart, laborer, forty years old, residing in the city Klimontów, and in the presence of witnesses [Starozakonny] old religious Moszek Agater, teacher, forty-three years old, and Ejzyk Kimet, teacher, forty-four years old, residing in the city Klimontów, and presented us a male child born here in the city Klimentow, on / thirteenth / twenty-fifth / October of the current year at twelve o'clock at night, with his wife ?dobra, thirty-five years old, to whom child, at circumcision has been given the name Szyja. After visual conviction of identity of the child, his parents and witnesses. This act was read to the present and witnesses and was signed by them.
Signatures:
It means Izrael Rozengart (in Hebrew)
(it means) Moszek Agater (in Hebrew)
(it means) Ejzyk Kimet (in Hebrew)
Officer of Civil Vital Records Registry Gowinski?

==
zack

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:10 pm      Post subject: JANKLOWICZ - HONIG

Thank you for your recent translations
I would appreciate if you could translate the document and let me know
Where the Groom is comming from?
Zack

JANKLOWICZ.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  343.1 KB

JANKLOWICZ.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:18 pm      Post subject: Re: JANKLOWICZ - HONIG

zack wrote:
I would appreciate if you could translate the document and let me know
Where the Groom is comming from?
Zack

Zack,

The only information about the groom's place is the name of the village he is residing in.
But in this marriage record there is also a statement about "Act of Knowing" which has been provided for bans, in place of metrics (birth records). We do not know where the groom was born.

I just noted the subject as Janklowich-Honig -- the spelling of Honig and Chonik is similar (H and Ch is the same, and a Polish speaker must make an effort to spell "g" at the end and not "k").

Best,
Elzbieta

==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/janklowicz_917.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 26 November 1849, in Szydlowiec
MARRIAGE: 23 November 1849,
WITNESS-RABBI-declaring-religious-marriage: [Starozakonny] old religious Majer Englard, Rabbi of the parish in Szydłowiec
GROOM: [Starozakonny] old religious Herszek Janklowicz, young man, 24 years old, making his living as professionnal of tanning, residing in the village Wzdół community Bodzentyn
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Jankel and Hana, spouses Janklowicz, already deceased parents
BRIDE: [Starozakonna] old religious Milka Chonik, Miss, 19 years old, residing with her mother, widow, in the city Szydlowiec,
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of the late Hila and Frajda born Szwarcman, living, spouses Chonik
WITNESSES: Herszek Fuks, 51 years old, and Josek Zajenwel Sliski, 46 years old, local teachers
NOTE: At the end of the testimony from the announcements (bans) are also attached two records "Act of Knowing" in replacement of metrics' certificates.

Dzialo sie w miescie Szydłowcu dnia dwudziestego szostego listopada tysiac osiemset czterdziestego dziewiatego roku. Przede mna Burmistrzem miasta Szydłowca, Urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego, stawil sie Starozakonny Majer Englard, Rabin parafii Szydłowieckiej wraz ze Starozakonnym Herszkiem Janklowiczem, kawalerem lat dwadziescia cztery majacym z profesji garbarskiej utrzymujacym sie, we wsi Wzdole w gminie Bodzentyn zamieszkalym, synem Jankla iHany malzonkow Janklowiczow juz niezyjacych rodzicow, a Starozakonna Milka Chonik panna lat dziewietnascie liczaca, przy matce wdowie w miescie Szydlowcu zamieszkala, corka Hila niezyjacego i Frajdy z Szwarcmanow zyjacej, malzonkow Chonikow, i w przytomnosci krewnych pana mlodego i matki panny mlodej, tudziez w obecnosci swiadkow Herszka Fuks lat piecdziesiat jeden i Joska Zajenwel Sliskiego lat czterdziesci szesc liczacy, szkolnikow miejscowych, i oswiadczyl iz przed nim na dniu dwudziestym trzecim listopada roku biezacego pomiedzy Starozakonnym Herszkiem Janklowiczem, a Starozakonna Milka Chonik zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo, i ze takowe poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie pana mlodego i panny mlodej w Buznicy parafii Szydlowieckiej, w dniach trzecim, dziesiatym i siedemnastym listopada roku biezacego, i ze natoz malzenstwo nastapilo zezwolenie ustne obecnych krewnych pana mlodego i matki panny mlodej, i ze tamowaniu malzenstwa nie zaszlo, malzonkowie nowi przy tym oswiadczyli, iz zadnej przedslubnej umowy miedzy soba niezawierali. Na koniec swiadectwa z ogloszonych zapowiedzi jest rowniez dwa akta znania w miejsca metryk dolaczaja sie. Poczem akt ten stawajacym przeczytano i przez nich podpisany zostal.
Signatures:
Majer Englard
Herszek Fuks
/ ma znaczyc Josek Zajenwel Sliskij / (in Hebrew)
/ ma znaczyc Herszek Janklowicz / (in Hebrew)
/ ma znaczyc Milka Chonik / (in Hebrew)
p.o. (pelniacy obowiazki) Burmistrza i Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego Bukowski

Translated:

It did happen in the city Szydlowiec, in the twentieth-sixth day of November, year one thousand eight hundred and forty-nine. Before me, Mayor of the city Szydtowiec, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry, appeared in [Starozakonny] old religious Majer Englard, Rabbi of the parish in Szydłowiec, with [Starozakonny] old religious Herszek Janklowicz, young man, twenty-four years old, making his living as professionnal of tanning, residing in the village Wzdół community Bodzentyn, son of Jankel and Hana, spouses Janklowicz, already deceased parents, and [Starozakonna] old religious Milka Chonik, Miss, nineteen years old, residing with her mother, widow, in the city Szydlowiec, daughter of the late Hila and Frajda born Szwarcman, living, spouses Chonik, and in consciousness of groom's relatives, and bride's mother, as well as in the presence of witnesses Herszek Fuks, fifty-one years old, and Josek Zajenwel Sliski, forty-six years old, local teachers, and made the statement, that before him, on the twenty-third day of November in the current year, between [Starozakonny] old religious Herszek Janklowicz and [Starozakonna] old religious Milka Chonik has been concluded religious marriage, that it was preceded by three announcements for the groom and for the bride in the synagogue of the parish Szydlowiec, on the third, tenth and seventeenth November of the current year, and that the marriage received oral permissions from present groom's relatives and bride's mother, and that no opposition to the marriage had happen, at the same time the new spouses declared they did not conclude any prenuptial agreement between each other. At the end of the testimony from the announcements (bans) are also attached two records "Act of Knowing" in replacement of metrics' certificates. After which this act was read to the present and was signed by them.
Signatures:
Majer Englard
Herszek Fuks
/ it is supposed to mean Josek Zajenwel Sliskij / (in Hebrew)
/ it is supposed to mean Herszek Janklowicz / (in Hebrew)
/ it is supposed to mean Milka Chonik / (in Hebrew)
acting as Mayor and officer of Civil Vital Records Registry Bukowski

==
AlWysz

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:07 pm      Post subject: Please need of translation for Jan Wyszynski

I am so sorry for this but I need help translating this document. I have been searching for my great grandfather Jan Wyszynski forever and never get anywhere. Someone sent me this document for a person of the same name but I can't read it to get any info from it.
Searching for my great grandfather Jan Wyszynski (birth cr. 1840 +/-), second husband of Agnieszka Gołaszewska. They were married cr. 1877 after death of Agnieszka's first husband Jozef Uszynski. (Jozef died end of year 1876)
Jan and Agnieszka had two sons I know of, Stanslaw Wyszynski-born Misztalach Tyborach 19.09.1878, and my grandfather Aleksander Wyszynski- born Misztalach Tyborach 27.11.1879.
I know Jan was in Russian Army at birth of Aleksander in 1879 but I have no other information on him.
If I can find a marriage record maybe I can see his parents on that and move further with my ancestor search.
I am searching to find parents of Jan or children from another marriage, year of birth, location. Any information to help me move ahead with my search. I am stuck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bardzo przepraszam za to, ale potrzebuję pomocy tłumaczenia tego dokumentu. I zostały poszukiwania mojego pradziadka Jan Wyszyńskiego na zawsze i nigdy nie dostać się gdziekolwiek. Ktoś przysłał mi ten dokument dla osoby o tej samej nazwie, ale nie mogę czytać, aby uzyskać jakiekolwiek informacje od niego.
Poszukuję mojego pradziadka Jan Wyszyńskiego (cr urodzenia 1840 + / -.), Drugi mąż Agnieszki Gołaszewska. Pobrali Kr. 1877, po śmierci pierwszego męża Agnieszki Józef Uszynski. (Józef zmarł koniec roku 1876)
Jan i Agnieszka miał dwóch synów wiem, Stanslaw Wyszyński urodzonego Misztalach Tyborach 19.09.1878, a mój dziadek Aleksander Wyszyński urodzony Misztalach Tyborach 27.11.1879.
Wiem, że Jan był w armii rosyjskiej na narodzin Aleksandra w 1879, ale nie mam innych informacji na jego temat.
Jeśli znajdę rekord małżeństwa może uda mi się zobaczyć jego rodziców na tym, i przejść dalej z moim poszukiwaniu przodków.
Szukam na znalezienie rodziców Jana i dzieci z innego małżeństwa.

Jan Wyszynski #5.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.64 MB

Jan Wyszynski #5.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Please need of translation for Jan Wyszynski

AlWysz wrote:
I am so sorry for this but I need help translating this document. I have been searching for my great grandfather Jan Wyszynski forever and never get anywhere. Someone sent me this document for a person of the same name but I can't read it to get any info from it.
Searching for my great grandfather Jan Wyszynski (birth cr. 1840 +/-), second husband of Agnieszka Gołaszewska. They were married cr. 1877 after death of Agnieszka's first husband Jozef Uszynski. (Jozef died end of year 1876)
Jan and Agnieszka had two sons I know of, Stanslaw Wyszynski-born Misztalach Tyborach 19.09.1878, and my grandfather Aleksander Wyszynski- born Misztalach Tyborach 27.11.1879.
I know Jan was in Russian Army at birth of Aleksander in 1879 but I have no other information on him.
If I can find a marriage record maybe I can see his parents on that and move further with my ancestor search.
I am searching to find parents of Jan or children from another marriage, year of birth, location. Any information to help me move ahead with my search. I am stuck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bardzo przepraszam za to, ale potrzebuję pomocy tłumaczenia tego dokumentu. I zostały poszukiwania mojego pradziadka Jan Wyszyńskiego na zawsze i nigdy nie dostać się gdziekolwiek. Ktoś przysłał mi ten dokument dla osoby o tej samej nazwie, ale nie mogę czytać, aby uzyskać jakiekolwiek informacje od niego.
Poszukuję mojego pradziadka Jan Wyszyńskiego (cr urodzenia 1840 + / -.), Drugi mąż Agnieszki Gołaszewska. Pobrali Kr. 1877, po śmierci pierwszego męża Agnieszki Józef Uszynski. (Józef zmarł koniec roku 1876)
Jan i Agnieszka miał dwóch synów wiem, Stanslaw Wyszyński urodzonego Misztalach Tyborach 19.09.1878, a mój dziadek Aleksander Wyszyński urodzony Misztalach Tyborach 27.11.1879.
Wiem, że Jan był w armii rosyjskiej na narodzin Aleksandra w 1879, ale nie mam innych informacji na jego temat.
Jeśli znajdę rekord małżeństwa może uda mi się zobaczyć jego rodziców na tym, i przejść dalej z moim poszukiwaniu przodków.
Szukam na znalezienie rodziców Jana i dzieci z innego małżeństwa.

Al,

Here is your record.
I have no idea if it fits. Misztale Tybory are circa 40 km distance from Brańsk.
But the family from this record has been moving within Poland. (to see it use Google maps with all villages I listed)

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO112:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jan_wyszynski_5_208.jpg
MARRIAGE: 10 February 1834, 2 pm, in Sobików
GROOM: noble-born Jan Wyszynski, young man, staying in the service of [stampet? unknown occupation] in the village Żelazna, born in the region Podlasie, in the city of the once domestic judicial service Brańsk, in the territory (land) of Bielsko, 34 years old according to the filled Verbal Statement made by [Woyt] the chief of the community Żelazna in the 9 February 1834
GROOM-PARENTS: son of the noble-born Marcin and Maryanna spouses Wyszynski, both already passed away,
BRIDE: Aniela Kuźnicka, Miss, 24 years old, born in Śniadkowo Dolne of the parish Goźlin, and now in the village Żelazna staying in the service as a maiden
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Jan and Scholastica born Napruszewska, spouses Kuźnicki, father already passed away, and hes mother residing in the village Dobiecin,
WITNESSES: fair Kazimierz Baczek, farmer, 45 years old, and famous Wawrzyniec Kaminski craftsman of painting profession, 33 years old, first from the village Rosiczki, and the second from the village Żelazna
NOTE: geography (quite a large area)
Brańsk, Poland
Żelazna, Sulejówek, Poland
Rosiczki, Warsaw, Poland
Sobików, Poland
Dobiecin, Poland
Śniadków Dolny, Poland
Goźlin Górny, Poland

N 5 Wies Zelazna Akt Malzenstwa
Dzialo sie w Wsi Sobikowie dnia dziesiatego lutego tysiac osiemset trzydziestego czwartego roku o godzinie drugiej po poludniu.
Wiadomo czynimy, ze w przytomnosci swiadkow uczciwego Kazimierza Baczka gospodarza lat czterdziesci piec i slawetnego Wawrzynca Kaminskiego maystra proffessyi malarskiej lat trzydziesci trzy majacych, pierwszy z wsi Rosiczki, a drugi z wsi Żelaznej; na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy szlachetnie urodzonym Janem Wyszynskim, kawalerem w wsi Żelaznej w sluzbie za stampeta? zostajacym, na Podlasiu w miescie niegdys sadowym Brańsku w Ziemi Bielskiej urodzonym, synem szlachetnie urodzonych Marcina i Maryanny Wyszynskich, malzonkow obojga juz niezyjacych, lat trzydziesci cztery majacym w to podlug Wywodu Slownego przez Woyta gminy Żelazna pod dniem dziewiatym tegoz miesiaca roku biezacego uczynionego, a uczciwa Aniela Kuznicka, panna, corka Jana i Scholastyki z Napruszewskich Kuznickich malzonkow, oyca juz niezyjacego, a matka w wsi Dobiecinie zamieszkala, lat dwadziescia cztery majaca, w Śniadkowie Dolnym parafii Goźlinskiej urodzona, a na teraz w wsi Zelaznej w sluzbie za dziewke zostajaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w dniach dwudziestym szostym stycznia, drugin dziewiatym lutego roku biezacego w parafii Sobikowskiej; zezwolenie takowym do zawarcia malzenstwa nie jest potrzebne, gdyz sa w wieku dostatecznym. Tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja iz umowy przedslubnej oprocz pobrania sie pomiedzy soba zadnej innej nie zawarli. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany zostal, ktorzy pisac nie umieja nie podpisali.
Ksiadz Wawrz. (Wawrzyniec?) Broszewski Proboszcz parafii Sobikowskiej Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in the village Sobików, in the tenth day of February, year one thousand eight hundred thirty-fourth, at two o'clock in the afternoon.
We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses fair Kazimierz Baczek, farmer, forty-five years old, and famous Wawrzyniec Kaminski craftsman of painting profession, thirty three years old, first from the village Rosiczki, and the second from the village Żelazna; today has been concluded religious marriage between the noble-born Jan Wyszynski, young man, staying in the service of [stampet? unknown occupation] in the village Żelazna, born in the region Podlasie, in the city of the once domestic judicial service Brańsk, in the territory (land) of Bielsko, son of the noble-born Marcin and Maryanna spouses Wyszynski, both already passed away, thirty-four years old according to the filled Verbal Statement made by [Woyt] the chief of the community Żelazna in the ninth day of the current month and year, and Aniela Kuźnicka, Miss, daughter of Jan and Scholastica born Napruszewska, spouses Kuźnicki, father already passed away, and hes mother residing in the village Dobiecin, twenty-four years old, born in Śniadkowo Dolne of the parish Goźlin, and now in the village Żelazna staying in the service as a maiden. This marriage was preceded by three announcements in the days, twenty-sixth of January, second and ninth of February of the current year in the parish Sobików; a permit to such marriage is not needed, because they are of sufficient age. No opposition to the marriage had happen. The new spouses declared they did not conclude any prenuptial agreement besides intention to marry each other. This act was read to the present and witnesses, who do not know how to write, they did not signed.
The priest Wawrzyniec Broszewski Pastor in Sobików, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry

==
zack

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:51 pm      Post subject: ANCLOWICZ OR JANKLOWICZ

I would appreciate if you could translateand let me know:
Its ANCLOWICZ OR JANKLOWICZ?
and what is Josek hersz PARENTS name?
Zack

Josek Hersz ANCLOWICZ.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  136.54 KB
 Viewed:  9106 Time(s)

Josek Hersz ANCLOWICZ.JPG

zack

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:29 pm      Post subject: JANKELEWICZ-JANKOWSKI

Thank you for everything.
There's no need to translate the entire document, I'd only like to check if the certificate is relevant.
Is it JANKELEWICZ-JANKOWSKI or another name?
What are the parent's names for
Gitla Cyrla
Majer
Chaya-Tzipoira
Thanks.
ZACK

Gitla Cyrla JANKELEWICZ.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  204.08 KB

Gitla Cyrla JANKELEWICZ.JPG

JANKOWSKI Majer.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  245.41 KB

JANKOWSKI Majer.JPG

Chaya-Tzipoira JANKOWSKI.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  129.94 KB

Chaya-Tzipoira JANKOWSKI.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 112, 113, 114 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 113 of 581

Jump to: