PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 124, 125, 126 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:56 am      Post subject: Re: ALEGATA - Bunch 5 LAST ONE

zack wrote:
HI
THIS BUNCH IS THE LAST ONE
I just would like to know what are the names of the people, to whom this document refers to and where it is from.
no need to translate the entire document
thank you Elzbieta
Zack

Zack,

20.jpg

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO123:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/20_177.jpg
REQUEST: for Act of Knowing in place of birth certificate, in view of marriage
DATE-of-ACT: 16 August 1858, in Szydlowiec
APPLICANT: [Starozakonny] old religious Abram Honikmon?, declaring that his birth certificate is not within files of the officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry

ACT-of-KNOWING:
TWO WITNESSES: [the names are not given, guessing from signature] H.Fuks, and Josek Zajmuel Sliski
CERTIFY: knowing well [Starozakonny] old religious Abram Honikmon, son of Sender and Fajga born Tychowska, spouses Honikmon, born in Szydlowiec year 1840, 18 years evolved, single, staying with his parents, bakalarz [bakalarz = jokingly about the teaching profession], in Szydlowiec.
Signatures:
H. Fuks
Josek Zajmuel Sliski (in Hebrew)
Mayor of the city Szydlowiec, officer of Civil Vital Records Registry, Bukowski

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:58 am      Post subject: Re: ALEGATA - Bunch 5 LAST ONE

zack wrote:
HI
I just would like to know what are the names of the people, to whom this document refers to and where it is from.
thank you Elzbieta
Zack

22.jpg

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO123:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/22_727.jpg
REQUEST: for Act of Knowing in place of birth certificate, in view of marriage
DATE-of-ACT: 16 August 1856, in Szydlowiec
APPLICANT: [Starozakonna] old religious Hana Szwarcman, declaring that his birth certificate is not within files of the officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry

ACT-of-KNOWING:
TWO WITNESSES: [the names are not given, guessing from signature] H.Fuks, and Josek Zajmuel Sliski
CERTIFY: knowing well [Starozakonna] old religious Hana Szwarcman, daughter of the late Izrael and alive Haia, spouses Szwarcman, born in Szydlowiec end of year 1839, 18 years evolved, single, staying with her mother, laborer, in Szydlowiec.
Signatures:
H. Fuks
Josek Zajmuel Sliski (in Hebrew)
Mayor of the city Szydlowiec, officer of Civil Vital Records Registry, Bukowski

==

Last edited by Elzbieta Porteneuve on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:08 am      Post subject: Re: ALEGATA - Bunch 5 LAST ONE

zack wrote:
HI
thank you Elzbieta
Zack

23.jpg

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO123:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/23_104.jpg
Certificate of bans, delivered by Rabbi in Szydlowiec, Meyer Englerd, 16 August 1858, validated by Mayor of Szydlowiec, Bukowski
BANS: 31 July, 7, 14, August 1858
GROOM-to-BE: Abram Honikman, young man, 18 years old, son of Sender and Fajga born Tychowska, spouses Honikman making their living from bakalarstwo in Szydlowiec, residing with his parents
BRIDE-to-BE: Hana Szwarcman, Miss, 18 years old, daughter of the late Izrael and alive Haia, spouses Szwarcman, residing with her mother, laborer in Szydlowiec

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:44 pm      Post subject: Re: ALEGATA - Bunch 5 LAST ONE

zack wrote:
HI
thank you Elzbieta
Zack

21.jpg is a "Bilet", ticket.

It was easier to deal with the second one.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO123:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/21_408.jpg
Urzad Radomski Guberni Radomskiej
Bilet
Okaziciel niniejszego, Hanigman Abram, pochodzacy z miasta Szydlowca, powiatu Opoczynskiego, po podaniu wieku lat czternascie, ma sobie udzielona wolnosc powrocenia na miejsce zamieszkania, gdzie po przybyciu, Bilet obecny zlozyc obowiazany wlasciwej wladzy miejscowej, dlatego: ze ten wiecej do zadnego uzytku nie moze sluzyc, jakoz i osoby w wieku papierowym bedace nie uwolne sa przez to bynajmniej od stawania do spisu nastepnego.
W Radomiu dnia 30 lipca 1854 r.
Naczelnik wojenny / =/ podpisano/
Radca guberniany =
Skierewski Major / = / Bykow –
ADDENDUM 14 years later:
Za godnosc niniejszej kopii z jego oryginalem na papierze zwyczajnym z Urzedu spisanym w aktach Magistratu znajdujacym sie potwierdza.
W Szydlowcu dnia 14 Stycznia 1868 r.
Sekretarz Magistratu Wroblewski

Translated:

Radom's office of Government of Radom
Ticket
The bearer of this, Hanigman Abram, originating from the city of Szydlowiec, county Opoczno, after disclosing he is fourteen years old, he is given great freedom to return to his place of residence, where upon arrival, he is obliged to present this Ticket to the competent authority of the local authorities, because: this (document) can not serve any more for anything; as well that persons in "paper age" (paper's holders) are not been dispensed from presenting themselves to the next list of people (in the military sense?)
Done in Radom, 30 July 1854.
Head of War / = / signed /
Counsel of Gouvernement =
Skierewski Major / = / Bykow –
ADDENDUM 14 years later:
Compliance of this copy with its original, written on the ordinary paper from the Office, which is in the records of the Magistrate (Court) is certified.
Done in Szydlowiec, 14 January 1868.
Secretary of the Magistrate (Court) Wroblewski

==
Moreland_Kuklis

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:50 am      Post subject: Kuklis Family

anyone translate

pops Kuklis.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  234.31 KB
 Viewed:  8499 Time(s)

pops Kuklis.jpg

Papa Kuklis Marriage Certificate.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  484.05 KB

Papa Kuklis Marriage Certificate.jpg

Visit poster's website
zack

Replies: 453

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:53 am      Post subject: SZWARTZMAN-HONIKMAN

Thank you for everything and the recent translations:
I would appreciate if you could translateand this one too
ZACK

HONIKMAN SZWARTZMAN.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  231.36 KB

HONIKMAN SZWARTZMAN.JPG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:59 am      Post subject: Re: Kuklis Family

Moreland_Kuklis wrote:
anyone translate

Hi,

This one was very difficult, due to geography, but I have it.
NOTE: there is less than 10 km distance between Dziewieniszki (today Lituania) and Gieranony (today Belarus), but it is in two different countries. After the WWI both were within Wilno area, in Poland, third country.

NOTE: this website might be of interest to search in Kresy (East from the Polish border).
http://www.wastan.pl/biblioteka/

IMPORTANT:
The first record is in Latin, please ask Dave on Latin records translations. What I see is that Constantino Gajdzis (the column on the very right) was a witness to the marriage Wincenty Kuklis with Helena Staniul. The same name - GAJDZIS - as on the Red Cross Document from 1985, with GAJDZIS searching Helena, and stating he is her cousin.
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/papa_kuklis_marriage_certificate_171.jpg

The second record is in Russian Cyrillic, please ask Ryszard/Staripolak on Russian records translations.
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/pops_kuklis_698.jpg
I did translate only the very right column, which is in Polish, and which provides information on 2 marriages of Wincenty Kuklis.

Best,
Elzbieta

==PO124:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/pops_kuklis_698.jpg
It's a birth act in Cyrillic of Wincenty Kuklis. Please ask Ryszard/Staripolak on Russian translations.
The right column is in Polish, annotations on the birth act concerning subsequent events in life, such as marriage or death.
Here it is:

Wincenty Kuklis 30 wrzesnia 1923 r. w Dziewień. Kośc. poślub. z Helena Staniul
Prob. Dziew. Kośc. = Pastor of the church in Dziewieniszki
Signature

w Dziewien. Kośc. = w Dziewieniszkowskim Kościele // in the church in Dziewieniszki
poślub. = poślubiony // married

Translated:
30 September 1923: Wincenty Kuklis married Helena Staniul in the church in Dziewieniszki
Pastor of the church in Dziewieniszki
Signature

Wincenty Kuklis wdowiec 7 luty 1926 r. w Gieranonskim Kośc. pośl. z Franciszka Wołkowicz
Prob. Dziew. Kośc. = Pastor of the church in Dziewieniszki
Signature

Translated:
7 February 1926: Wincenty Kuklis, widow, married Franciszka Wołkowicz in the church in Gieraniony.
Pastor of the church in Dziewieniszki
Signature

Gieranony // Today: Gieraniony, Voblast de Hrodna, Belarus
http://dir.icm.edu.pl/Slownik_geograficzny/Tom_II/558
Dekanat Bienakonie
http://www.radzima.net/pl/dekanat/bieniakonie.html
Parish Dziewieniszki // Today Dieveniškės, Apskritis de Vilnius, Lituania
http://www.radzima.net/pl/parafia/dziewieniszki.html
Parish Gieraniony // Today: Gieraniony, Voblast de Hrodna, Belarus
http://www.radzima.net/pl/parafia/gieranony.html

==
REPEATING my answer here.
starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:30 pm      Post subject:

Please help me translate this 1844 marriage from Szczepankowo parish (Lomza).

1844-szczepankowo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  672.15 KB
 Viewed:  8500 Time(s)

1844-szczepankowo.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:45 pm      Post subject: Re: SZWARTZMAN-HONIKMAN

zack wrote:
Thank you for everything and the recent translations:
I would appreciate if you could translateand this one too
ZACK

Here is Honikman-Szwarcman marriage.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO124:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/honikman_szwartzman_858.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 3 November 1858, 10 am, in Szydlowiec
WITNESS-RABBI-declaring-religious-marriage: [Starozakonny] old religious Mejer Englerd, Rabbi of the synagogue in Szydłowiec
MARRIAGE: 2 November 1858, , in Szydlowiec
GROOM: [Starozakonny] old religious Abram Honikman, young man, 18 years old evolved, staying with his parents
GROOM-PARENTS: son of [Starozakonny] old religious Sender and Fajga born Tychowska, spouses Honikman, his parents making their living from bakalarstwo [bakalarz = jokingly about the teaching profession] residing here in Szydlowiec
BRIDE: [Starozakonna] old religious Hana Szwarcman, Miss, 18 years old, residing with her mother,
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of the late [Starozakonny] old religious Izrael and Haia, alive, spouses Szwarcman, laborer, in Szydlowiec
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] old religious Herszek Fuks, 50 years old, and Fajwel Mendelbaum, 55 years old, teachers residing here [in Szydlowiec]

Dzialo sie w miescie Szydlowcu dnia trzeciego listopada tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego osmego roku o godzinie dziesiatej rano. Przede mna Burmistrzem miasta Szydlowca, Urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego, stawil sie Starozakonny Mejer Englerd, Rabin synagogi Szydlowieckiej, wraz z Starozakonnym Abramem Hnikman, kawalerem lat osiemnascie skonczonych liczacym, synem Starozakonnych Sendera i Fajgi z Tychowskich, malzonkow Honikman, przy tychze Rodzicach z bakalarstwa utrzymujacych sie, tu w Szydlowcu zamieszkalym, z jednej; i Starozakonna Hana Szwarcman, panna, lat osiemnascie liczaca, corka Starozakonnego Izraela juz niezyjacego i Hai zyjacej, malzonkow Szwarcmanow, przy matce swej, wyrobnicy w Szydlowcu zamieszkalej, utrzymujaca sie, z drugiej strony. I w obecnosci swiadkow Starozakonnych Herszka Fuks, lat piecdziesiat, i Fajwla Mendelbaum, lat piecdziesiat piec liczacych, szkolnikow tu zamieszkalych, oswiadczyl: iz przed nim, na dniu wczorajszym miesiaca i roku biezacego zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo pomiedzy Starozakonnym Abramem Hinikman, kawalerem, a Starozakonna Hana Szwarcman, panna. Ze takowe poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi w Boznicy miasta Szydlowca, na dniach trzydziestym pierwszym lipca, siodmym i czternastym sierpnia roku biezacego ogloszone. Ze na takowe nastapilo zezwolenie ustne rodzicow nowozaslubionego i matki nowozaslubionej. I ze tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja przy tem, ze zadnej umowy przeslubnej pomiedzy soba nie zawarli. Poczem akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, i przez umiejacych pisac podpisany zostal. Matki obydwie nowozaslubionych i nowozamezna oswiadczyly ze pisac nie umieja.
Signatures:
Meyer Englard
/:znaczy:/ Abram Honikman (in Hebrew)
/:znaczy:/ Sender Honikman (in Hebrew)
H.Fuks
/:znaczy:/ Fajwel Mendelbaum (in Hebrew)
Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego, Sekretarz Kolegialny Bielinski

Translated:

It did happen in the city Szydlowiec, in the third day of November, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-eight, at ten o'clock in the morning. Before me, Mayor of the city Szydlowiec, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry, appeared in [Starozakonny] old religious Mejer Englerd, Rabbi of the synagogue in Szydłowiec, along with [Starozakonny] old religious Abram Honikman, young man, eighteen years old evolved, son of [Starozakonny] old religious Sender and Fajga born Tychowska, spouses Honikman, his parents making their living from bakalarstwo [bakalarz = jokingly about the teaching profession] residing here in Szydlowiec, staying with his parents, on one side; and [Starozakonna] old religious Hana Szwarcman, Miss, eighteen years old, daughter of the late [Starozakonny] old religious Izrael and Haia, alive, spouses Szwarcman, residing with her mother, laborer, in Szydlowiec, on the other side. And in the presence of witnesses [Starozakonny] old religious Herszek Fuks, fifty years old, and Fajwel Mendelbaum, fifty-five years old, teachers residing here, and declared that, before him, yesterday of the current month and year has been concluded religious marriage between [Starozakonny] old religious Abram Honikman, young man, and [Starozakonna] old religious Hana Szwarcman, Miss. That it was preceded by three announcements in the synagogue of the city Szydlowiec, proclaimed on the thirty-first day of July, the seventh and fourteenth August of the current year. That an oral permission has been stated by groom's parents and bride's mother. That no opposition to the marriage had happen. The new spouses declared they did not conclude any prenuptial agreement between them. After which this act was read to the present and witnesses, and by who know how to write was signed. Both mothers of newlyweds and the bride stated they do not know how to write.
Signatures:
Meyer Englard
/: it means: / Abram Honikman (in Hebrew)
/: it means: / Sender Honikman (in Hebrew)
H.Fuks
/: it means: / Fajwel Mendelbaum (in Hebrew)
Officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry, Secretary Collegiate Bielinski

==
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:40 pm      Post subject: TYLICKI Boselaw 1893 Record 40 Antoni 1891 translation

I am thrilled to announce-I have finally found my grandfather's christening record.

This was facilitated by everyone's help on this wonderful site. A long and winding road has brought me to 'meet' Boselaw and his sibling in the small village of Peplówo in the Gmina of Wieczfnia Kościelna, in the Powiat of Mław, in the Woj. of Mazowiekie (old-Ciechanow). For which the records of the Parafia-sw. Stanisławawa BM- are online. I did not find an index. Actually it was better to troll through the records myself and find grandpa myself ! (Record #40)

Thank you All

Nancy-Orlando, Florida (ex NYC)

TYLICKI sibling Antoni birth 1891 cropped.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.92 MB
 Viewed:  8501 Time(s)

TYLICKI sibling Antoni birth 1891 cropped.png

Boselaw Tylicki birth 1893.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  939.09 KB

Boselaw Tylicki birth 1893.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:47 pm      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Please help me translate this 1844 marriage from Szczepankowo parish (Lomza).

Hi,

Here it is,

Best,
Elzbieta
==

==PO124:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1844_szczepankowo_117.jpg
MARRIAGE: 13 October 1844, 2 pm, in Szczepankowo
GROOM: Woyciech Spiżarny, young man, residing here in Dembowie, in service, born in Usznik, 19 years and 6 months old
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Adam and Anna born Jeord, spouses Spiżarny, farmers peasants residing in Radgoszcz,
BRIDE: Miss Maryanna Woycicka, born in Dembowo, 18 years old, staying with her parents
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Jan and Konegunda born Szomek, spouses Woycicki, peasants residing on a farm in Mikolayki,
WITNESSES: Jakob Krut, 48 years old, farmer peasant from Dembow, and Tomasz Gomulski, 38 years old, farmer peasant from Mikolayki

18. Mikołayki i Dembowo (both small villages community Szczepankowo)
Dzialo sie w Szczepankowie dnia trzynastego pazdziernika tysiac osiemset czterdziestego czwartego roku o godzinie drugiej po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Jakoba Kruta lat czterdziesci osiem liczacego wloscianina gospodarza z Dembowa, i Tomasza Gomulskiego lat trzydziesci osiem majacego, wloscianina gospodarza z Mikolayek, na dniu dzisiejszym przy blogoslawienstwie przez nas doplenionym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Woyciechem Spiżarnym mlodzianem tu w Dembowie w stuzbie zostajacym, synem Adama i Anny z Jeordow malzonkow Spiżarnych w Radgoszczu wloscian zamieszkalych, urodzonym w Uszniku lat dziewietnascie i miesiecy szesc majacym, a panna Maryanna corka Jana i Konegundy z Szomkow, malzonkow Woycickich, wloscian w Mikolaykach na gospodarstwie zaieszkalych, urodzony w Dembowie lat osiemnascie majaca, i przy rodzicach zostajaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi w dniach dwudziestym dziewiatym wrzesnia, szostym i trzynastym pazdziernika roku biezacego w parafii Szczepankowskiej, a takze zezwolenie ustne obecnych aktowi malzenstwa rodzicow nowozaslubionego i nowozaslubionej. Tamowanie nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, iz umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, wszyscy pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Wojciech Wyszynski, Komendarz

Translated:

It did happen in Szczepankowo, in the thirteenth day of October, year one thousand eight hundred and forty-four, at two o'clock in the afternoon. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Jakob Krut, forty-eight years old, farmer peasant from Dembow, and Tomasz Gomulski, thirty-eight years old, farmer peasant from Mikolayki, today, with our blessing done, has been concluded religious marriage between Woyciech Spiżarny, young man, residing here in Dembowie, in service, son of Adam and Anna born Jeord, spouses Spiżarny, farmers peasants residing in Radgoszcz, born in Usznik, nineteen years and six months old, and Miss Maryanna, daughter of Jan and Konegunda born Szomek, spouses Woycicki, peasants residing on a farm in Mikolayki, born in Dembowo, eighteen years old, staying with her parents. This marriage was preceded by three announcements on the twenty-ninth of September, the sixth and thirteenth of October of the current year in the parish in Szczepankowo, and also an oral permission from present to the act of marriage groom's parents and bride's parents. No opposition to the marriage had happen. The new spouses declare they have not entered into a prenuptial agreement. This act was read to the present and witnesses, all of them do not know how to write.
Priest Wojciech Wyszynski, Manager

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:50 pm      Post subject: Re: TYLICKI Boselaw 1893 Record 40 Antoni 1891 translation

nercell wrote:
I am thrilled to announce-I have finally found my grandfather's christening record.

This was facilitated by everyone's help on this wonderful site. A long and winding road has brought me to 'meet' Boselaw and his sibling in the small village of Peplówo in the Gmina of Wieczfnia Kościelna, in the Powiat of Mław, in the Woj. of Mazowiekie (old-Ciechanow). For which the records of the Parafia-sw. Stanisławawa BM- are online. I did not find an index. Actually it was better to troll through the records myself and find grandpa myself ! (Record #40)

Thank you All

Nancy, excellent news.
But both records are in Cyrillic - please ask on Russian records translations.

Best,
Elzbieta
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:36 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta,

The death record attached has confused me, since it mentions the death of two people.
Could you translate it for me?

Thanks in advance,
Gilberto

1844 - Z - Lenart.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  147.5 KB

1844 - Z - Lenart.jpg

Send e-mail
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:44 pm      Post subject: Re: TYLICKI Boselaw 1893 Record 40 Antoni 1891 translation

nercell wrote:
I did not find an index.
Thank you All

Nancy,

There are indexes, though sometimes they are placed out of order.
In this case http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Wieczfnia/1893/_M_3161.jpg
Usually: births > births index; marriages > marriages index; deaths > death index.
Rarer: births > marriages > deaths and then births index, marriages index and deaths index.
Even rarer and sadder; out of order.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:59 pm      Post subject:

Thank you so much Elzbieta.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 124, 125, 126 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 125 of 581

Jump to: