PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author

Replies: 453

Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:47 pm      Post subject: Re: oruch

Thanks
zack

Elzbieta Porteneuve wrote:
zack wrote:
Hi
Thank you for your recent translations
Is this one is for Chaya Oracz or Oruch? who is her perents?
Thanks
Zack

Zack,

This one is in Cyrillic, I'am sorry, cannot decipher much.

Best,
Elzbieta
vbstar2010
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 291

Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:36 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta,

I was hoping you could tell me what the notation indicates under the name Jacobus that was baptized 7 July born in Wojcin to Joannes Supplicki means.

Thank you,
Valerie

suplicki jacob 1850.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.95 MB
 Viewed:  11076 Time(s)

suplicki jacob 1850.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:18 am      Post subject:

vbstar2010 wrote:
Elzbieta,

I was hoping you could tell me what the notation indicates under the name Jacobus that was baptized 7 July born in Wojcin to Joannes Supplicki means.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie,

Here it is, with observation: could you ask Dave Nowicki from Latin translations to elaborate about the date in 10, and historical context?

Best,
Elzbieta

==PO128:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/suplicki_jacob_1850_133.jpg
Line Jacobus
1. 1850
2. 4 July
3. 5
4. Tick |
5. (empty)
6. (empty)
7. Illegible
8. Wojcino // today: Wójcin, powiat żniński
9. 7 July
10. Jacobus 13/2/70 Wojsk. // 13 February 1870? Date of death? Is "wojsk" like "wojsko", army? The same "wojsk" is two lines below, annotation to another Jacobus, with close date (war in 1870?, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Prussian_War)
11. (empty)
12. Johannes Supplicki
13. Victoria Szymańska
14. Catholicy (mixture of Latin and Polish, for Catholic)
15. Catholicy
16. (occupation or status, in Latin; "plebus"? "agricola"?)
17. Nicolaus Szymański (sponsor?)
18. Francisca Supplicka (sponsor?)

NOTE: it is very unfamiliar to have doubled consonant in Polish, but it is here in two different columns: Supplicki/Supplicka

NOTE2: Polish names are:
Jacobus - Jakob (or Jakub, old and less old orthography)
Johannes - Jan
Victoria - Wiktorya (or Wiktoria, old and less old orthography)
Nicolaus - Mikołaj
Francisca - Franciszka
==
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:09 pm      Post subject: CHADZYNSKI birth Radzanów

Hi Elzbieta

Would you be so kind to look at the second entry on this index-is it possible the root name is Bońkowski (I am still thrown off by the different endings of the name)

Also, a translation of what I believe is an 1814 birth-...thank you as always,

Nancy

index radzanow births 3 33.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  951.85 KB

index radzanow births 3  33.jpg

Chadzynski birth 1814 rec 39.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.73 MB

Chadzynski birth 1814 rec 39.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:22 pm      Post subject: Re: CHADZYNSKI birth Radzanów

nercell wrote:
Hi Elzbieta

Would you be so kind to look at the second entry on this index-is it possible the root name is Bońkowski (I am still thrown off by the different endings of the name)

Also, a translation of what I believe is an 1814 birth-...thank you as always,

Nancy

Nancy,

The first part - index is easy.
==PO128:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/index_radzanow_births_3_33_110.jpg
Search for Bońkowski
Second line, number 3
Antoni syn Woyciecha Bońkoskiego i Franciszki
//
Antoni, son of Woyciech Bońkoski and Franciszka
In this index the name ends with -ski without "w", Bońkoski not Bońkowski.

The second document is very complicated, as you will see.
Distribution of Chludziński and Chludzińska in today Poland (red surface Kolno/Lomza together)
http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/chludzi%25C5%2584ski.html
http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/chludzi%25C5%2584ska.html

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO128:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/chadzynski_birth_1814_rec_39_954.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 10 March 1814, in Radzanow
WITNESSES: the Honourable Sir Andrzej Roguski, brother in-law of the deceased, residing in Myśliszewice, local county and department, now staying for few days at his sister's, spouse of the deceased, and the Honourable Sir Jozef Krasowski, heir of good Grzmiąca with dependencies, neighbor of the deceased
KTO: the Honourable Sir Ignacy Chludziński died 6 March 1814, 12:00 noon, in Radzanow, in the house at number twenty-second, 40 years old, former heir to the half of the village of Radzanów, Captain of the Army of Duchy of Warsaw,
PARENTS: son of Jozef and Theresa born Skrodzka, spouses Chludzinski, in the village Chludnia, border of Olsza of owner in Lomza, in the voievodship of Augustow
WIDOW-and-CHILDREN: husband of the remaining Maryanna born Roguska, his wife, and father of the child named Xawery Franciszek, two years and three months old

39 Radzanow
Chludziński Ignacy
Roku tysiac osiemset czternastego, dnia dziesiatego marca. Przed name Plebanem Radzanowskim, sprawujacym obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego gmin parafii Radzanowskiej w powiecie i departamencie Radomskim zamieszkaly stawili sie WP (Wielmozny Pan) Andrzej Roguski, szwagier zeszlego, w Myśliszewicachw powiecie i departamencie tutejszym zamieszkalym, teraz zas u swej siostry, malzonki zeszlego, od dni kilku bawiacy sie, tudziez WPan Jozef Krasowski, dziedzic dobr Grzmiąca z przyleglosciami, sasiad zeszlego i oznajmili nam, iz na dniu szostym b.m.i.r. (biezacego miesiaca i roku) o godzinie dwunastej w poludnie w domu pod numerem dwudziestym drugim zszedl z tego swiata WP Ignacy Chludziński byly dziedzic polowy wsi z Radzanowa [insert E], lat czterdziesci majacy, maz pozostalej Maryanny z Roguskich malzonki jego, a ojciec dzieciecia imieniem Xawerego Franciszka lat dwa i miesiecy trzy majacego. Poczem akt niniejszy stawajacy Wielmozny Jozef Krasowski i WP Andrzej Roguski z name podpisali.
Ksiadz Andrzej Siemiejski, Pleban i Urzednik gminy parafii Radomskiej

Left margin, insert E
Kapitan Wojsk Ksiestwa Warszawskiego, urodzony z Jozefa i Teresy z Skrodzkich Chludzinskich we wsi Chludnia Brzeg Ołszy kmiecia Lomzyckiego w tym wojewodztwie Augustowskim
[NOTE: I am not sure for the end of the sentence, after "Chludnia"; it's circa 400 kilometers from Radom; the handwritten text is overwritten, and very hard to decipher]

Translated:

Year one thousand eight hundred fourteen, on the tenth day of March. Before us, Vicar of Radzanow, exercising duties of the officer of Civil Vital Records Registry for community of the parish Radzanow county and department of Radom residing.
Appeared in the Honourable Sir Andrzej Roguski, brother in-law of the deceased, residing in Myśliszewice, local county and department, now staying for few days at his sister's, spouse of the deceased, and the Honourable Sir Jozef Krasowski, heir of good Grzmiąca with dependencies, neighbor of the deceased, and told us, that on the sixth day of the current month and year, at twelve o'clock noon, in the house at number twenty-second, descended from this world the Honourable Sir Ignacy Chludziński, former heir to the half of the village of Radzanów [insert E] forty years old, husband of the remaining Maryanna born Roguska, his wife, and father of the child named Xawery Franciszek, two years and three months old. After which this act the Honourable Jozef Krasowski and the Honourable Sir Andrzej Roguski signed with us.
Priest Andrzej Siemiejski, Parson and officer of the county, at the parish in Radom

Left margin, insert E
Captain of the Army of Duchy of Warsaw, son of Jozef and Theresa born Skrodzka, spouses Chludzinski, in the village Chludnia, border of Olsza of owner in Lomza, in the voievodship of Augustow.

==
NOTE: geography
Grouping near Radom
Grzmiąca, Wyśmierzyce, , Poland
Wyśmierzyce, Poland
Myśliszewice, Poland
Rogolin, Poland
26-807 Radzanów, Poland
--
Grouping near Kolno / Łomża
Kolno, Poland
Łomża, Poland
Chludnie, Poland
Augustow, , Poland
--
About property Chludnie:
http://dir.icm.edu.pl/Slownik_geograficzny/Tom_XV_cz.1/306
Chludnie
Left middle:
Chludnie, wies powiat kolnienski. R 1413 w Łomży, Jan ksiaze mazowiecki nadaje 7 dziedzicom z Lasocie w zamian za wies Dobrałąka, 50 łanow lasu Chludnia zwanego. Zygmunt I r. 1532 potwierdza jeszcze 12 lanow wykarczowanych nadmiaru, ktory wykazalo przemierzenie. Za te czesc zaplacili Chludzinscy 48 kopiejek (Kaplica, Herbarz)
//
Chludnie, village in county Kolno. Year 1413 in Łomża, John Duke of Mazovia gives to 7 heirs of Lasocie in exchange for village Dobrałąka, 50 [łan - unit, see below] of the forest called Chludnia. Sigismund I, in year 1532 reaffirms additional 12 [units] grubbed excess, which showed up after redoing measurements. For this part, the family Chludzinski have paid 48 kopecks (Chapel, coat of arms)

łan - unit
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%81an_%28miara_powierzchni%29
Dawniej obszar jednego łana wyznaczał powierzchnię średniej wielkości gospodarstwa chłopskiego.
//
In old times one łan - one unit - was a surface of an average farm.

Najczęściej spotykanymi rodzajami tej jednostki są łan mniejszy i większy.
//
Two main kinds of that unit: smaller łan, and bigger łan, circa 17 hectars, or circa 25 hectars

==
RAPyde

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:21 pm      Post subject:

I would like to get this record translated. I know some of the vital info it contains. The record should indicate the marriage of Rozalia Raschke, daughter of Gottlieb Raschke and Karolina Wa???. Am trying to find out the spelling of Karolina's last name starting with "Wa".
Thank you very much.

AIM
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:43 pm      Post subject:

RAPyde wrote:
I would like to get this record translated. I know some of the vital info it contains. The record should indicate the marriage of Rozalia Raschke, daughter of Gottlieb Raschke and Karolina Wa???. Am trying to find out the spelling of Karolina's last name starting with "Wa".
Thank you very much.

Richard,

Please attach you record, I will do my best.

Elzbieta
zack

Replies: 453

Post Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:48 pm      Post subject: FRUCHT-BRILL - ONLY AKTA 63

Thank you for everything.
There's no need to translate the entire document, ONLY AKTA 63
CHAIM FRUCHT-BRILL
Thanks
Zack

BRILL3.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  478.06 KB

BRILL3.JPG

BRILL2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  43.47 KB

BRILL2.JPG

BRILL1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  37.25 KB

BRILL1.JPG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:12 am      Post subject: Re: FRUCHT-BRILL - ONLY AKTA 63

zack wrote:
Thank you for everything.
There's no need to translate the entire document, ONLY AKTA 63
CHAIM FRUCHT-BRILL
Thanks
Zack

Zack,

Here it is, very interesting, it's from Austrian Galicia.

Best,
Elzbieta
==

==PO128:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/brill3_363.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/brill2_125.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/brill1_105.jpg

The headings in brill3 / Blatt 27j / are in German and Polish, and that scan is with watermarket seal: Archiwum Panstwowe Akt Dawnych.

Twelve groupings of columns, numbered from 1 to 12.

Grouping 1: Chronological number
column 1: 63
==
Grouping 2 Urodzenia // Birth
5 columns: day, month, year, place, house number
Day=22
Month=Kwiecien/April (in 61)
Year=904; 1904
Place=Knihynicze (in 62; it helped me to have Stratyn in 61)
House number=5
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knihynicze
Knihynice, Lviv Oblast, Ukraine circa 70 km Ouest of Lwow, in direction of Poland, Mosciska
Rohatyn, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
Stratyn, Ivano-Frankivs'ka oblast, Ukraine
Rohatyn and Stratyn are circa 70 km South-East of Lwow, Lviv, Lemberg
Ukrainian Ivano-Frankivsk is Polish Stanisławów, and Austrian Stanislau
Between 1772-1918 the name of Lwow was Lemberg, and it was Austrian city
==
Grouping 3 Circumcision or giving a name
5 columns: day, month, year, place, house number
Day=30
Month=Kwiecien/April
Year=904 (1904)
Place=Knihynicze
House number=35
==
Grouping 4 Name and gender
3 columns: name and tic in gender column (male, female)
Name=Chaim
Male=tic
Female=
==
Gruping 5 status: slubne=legitimate, rzekomo slubne=supposedly legitimate, nieslubne=illegitimate
1 column
Verticaly written "legitymowane" = documents verified, face to name and text in the next column split in 4 lines; then "nieslubny"=illegitimate in the bottom
==
Grouping 6: imie i nazwisko, stan, zatrudnienie i miejsce zamieszkania ojca // first and last name, status, occupation and place of residence of the father
1 column
Jakob
Frucht
z Knihynicz // from Knihynicze
przyznaje sie // recognize
do ojcostwa // paternity
==
Grouping 7: imie i nazwisko, stan, miejsce zamieszkania matki i jej rodzicow // first and last name, status, place of residence of the mother and her parents
Akta 40 // record 40
Corka // daughter
Jakoba i Nesli // Jakob and Nesla
Brell
==
Groupings 8-9-10 common title: own signature, occupation and place of residence
Grouping 8: kumow lub swiadkow, Sandeka lub Schames'a // witnesses of various kinds, kum=godfather; have no idea about the remining two
Kum // godfather
Henzel Tatak
z Dawczy // from Dawcza
Grouping 9: obrzezujacy // person making circumcision
Juda Herszel
Szechter
Grouping 10: akuszer lub akuszerka // obstetrician or midwife [NOTE: interesting to observe that in Polish both words are identical]
N. Koryniwska // (woman name)
Grouping 11: dzieci niezywo urodzone // lifeless born babies
-
Grouping 12: Uwaga/Note
Wedle metryki zaslubienia Tom II strona 23 z dnia 17/10/1917 – according to marriage act, Volume II, page 23, date 17 October 1907

Przyznaje sie do ojcostwa Jakob Frucht p.m.? J.Olksza
==
bmills

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:47 pm      Post subject: August Lange birth record

Thank you for past help !
At your convenience, please help translate this attachment - my great grandfather.

August Lange born 1853
Parents are (Friedrich) Wilhelm Lange and Justyna (Anna) Fandrich
Original document:
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/861/0/1.1/6/skan/full/_IpbEZtSA-V3yrjoWqvZFA Record #90
jpg attached 282kb

Best Regards,
bmills

August.Lange.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  282.13 KB

August.Lange.jpg

mcdonald0517

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:30 pm      Post subject: please translate Zolnierzak marriage record

Hello,

I believe this marriage record is in Polish. I would greatly appreciate a translation when you have the opportunity. I am attaching 2 versions of the same record, so you can use the one that is clearest.

Thank you for your help,
Cynthia

antoni z. magdalena k. marriage rec adjusted2.jpg
 Description:
Antoni Zolnierzak and Magdalena Kupis marriage record adjusted brightness
 Filesize:  263.61 KB

antoni z. magdalena k. marriage rec adjusted2.jpg

antoni z. magdalena k. marriage rec adjusted.jpg
 Description:
Antoni Zolnierzak and Magdalena Kupis marriage record
 Filesize:  235.6 KB

antoni z. magdalena k. marriage rec adjusted.jpg

Send e-mail
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:49 pm      Post subject:

Thanks again Elzbieta-quite a difficult one to say the least. So much to digest. Meanwhile I found a death certificate that I am trying very hard to decipher on my own. I do believe it takes me back another generation in my Tylicki line. I may need to reach out for your expertise in the end. ~ Nancy
mcdonald0517

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:18 pm      Post subject: request translation for Antoni Zolnierzak birth record

Hello,

I believe this record is also in Polish. I would appreciate a translation when you have the opportunity. I am attaching 2 images of the same record. Use the one that is clearest. Oh, I had to piece the record together because it was spread between two pages in the parish book.

Thank you again for all of your help,
Best regards,
Cynthia

Antoni Zolnierzak birth record adjusted.jpg
 Description:
Antoni Zolnierzak birth record adjusted image
 Filesize:  249.11 KB

Antoni Zolnierzak birth record adjusted.jpg

Antoni Zolnierzak birth record.jpg
 Description:
Antoni Zolnierzak birth record
 Filesize:  475.15 KB

Antoni Zolnierzak birth record.jpg

Send e-mail
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:23 pm      Post subject: Re: August Lange birth record

bmills wrote:
Thank you for past help !
At your convenience, please help translate this attachment - my great grandfather.

August Lange born 1853
Parents are (Friedrich) Wilhelm Lange and Justyna (Anna) Fandrich
Original document:
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/861/0/1.1/6/skan/full/_IpbEZtSA-V3yrjoWqvZFA Record #90
jpg attached 282kb

Best Regards,
bmills

BMills,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO128:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/augustlange_157.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 25 September 1853, 5 pm, in Władysławów
FATHER: Wilhelm Lange, farmer-tenant residing in Tury, 32 years old
MOTHER: Justyna born Fandraj, 23 years old, his wife
KTO: August Lange born 13 September 1853, 6 pm, in Tury
WITNESSES: Ferdinand Heinke, 33 years old, and Karol Garn, 23 years old, both farmer-tenants residing in Tury
GODPARENTS: Ferdinand Heinke, Karol Garn, and Rozyna Fandraj

Dzialo sie w miescie Władysławowie dnia / trzynastego / dwudziestego piatego / wrzesnia tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego trzeciego roku o godzinie piatej po poludniu. Stawil sie Wilhelm Lange, okupnik w Turach | zamieszkaly |, lat trzydziesci dwa liczacy, w przytomnosci swiadkow Ferdynanda Heinke lat trzydziesci trzy i Karola Garn, lat dwadziescia trzy liczacego, obydwoch okupnikow w Turach zamieszkalych, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone w Turach dnia / pierwszego / trzynastego / biezacego miesiaca i roku, o godzinie szostej w wieczor, z malzonki jego Justyny z Fandrajow lat dwadziescia trzy liczacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym dzis odbytym nadano imie August a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli wspomnieni swiadkowie oraz Rozyna Fandraj. Akt ten z powodu zatrudnienia stawajacego opozniony, temuz i swiadkom przeczytany, przez nich nie podpisany zostal, gdyz oswiadczyli, iz pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz F.Hacfke

Translated:

It did happen in the city Władysławów, in the day / thirteenth / twenty-fifth / September, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-third, at five o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Wilhelm Lange, farmer-tenant residing in Tury, thirty-two years old, in the consciousness of witnesses Ferdinand Heinke, thirty-three years old, and Karol Garn, twenty-three years old, both farmer-tenants residing in Tury, and presented us a male child born in Tury in the day / first / thirteenth / of the current month and year, at six o'clock in the evening, with his wife Justyna born Fandraj, twenty-three years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name August and his godparents were the above mentioned witnesses and Rozyna Fandraj. This act, with delay because of employment of the declarant, was read to him and to witnesses, and was not signed by them, because they stated that they do not know how to write.
Priest F.Hacfke

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:00 pm      Post subject: Re: please translate Zolnierzak marriage record

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello,

I believe this marriage record is in Polish. I would greatly appreciate a translation when you have the opportunity. I am attaching 2 versions of the same record, so you can use the one that is clearest.

Thank you for your help,
Cynthia

Cynthia,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO128:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/antoni_z_magdalena_k_marriage_rec_adjusted2_136.jpg
MARRIAGE: 15 November 1858, 4 pm, in the village Zambski Kościelne
GROOM: Antoni Zolnierzak, young man born in Skarżyce, and residing there on the farm, 21 years ending
GROOM-PARENTS: son of the late Martin and living Ewa born Sztubianska, spouses Zolnierzak,
BRIDE: Magdalena Kupis, Miss, born in Chmielewo, and residing there with her parents farmers, 18 years old
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Jozef and Anna born Szczesna, spouses Kupis,
WITNESSES: Stanislaw Kanownik 33 years old from Chmielewo, and Jan Jankowski, 39 years old, from Szygówek, farmers, not family-related to the newlywed
Szygówek, Poland
Skarżyce, Winnica, pułtuski, Poland
Chmielewo, Pułtusk, Poland
Zambski Kościelne, Poland

Dzialo sie we wsi Zambskach Kościelnych dnia pietnastego listopada tysiac osiemset piecdziesiatego osmego roku o godzinie czwartej po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy, ze w przytomnosci swiadkow StanislawaKanownika lat trzydziesci trzy z Chmielewa i Jana Jankowskiego lat trzydziesci dziewiec liczacych z Szygówka, gospodarzy, nowozaslubionych niekrewni, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Antonim Zolnierzakim, mlodzianinem urodzonym w Skarżycach z niegdy Marcina i zyjacej Ewy z Sztubianskich malzonkow Zolnierzakow i tamze, na gospdarstwie mieszkajacym, lat dwadziescia jeden konczacym; a Magdalena Kupis, panna, corka Jozefa i Anny z Szczesnych, malzonkow Kupis, urodzona w Chmielewie, i tamze przy rodzicach gospodarzach mieszkajaca, lat osiemnascie majaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w dniach dwudziestym czwartym, trzydziestym pierwszym pazdziernika, siodmym listopada roku biezacego, w kosciele parafialnym Zambskim, a zas w kosciele Winnickim w dniach trzydziestym pierwszym pazdziernika, siodmym i czternastym listopada roku biezacego. Pozwolenie ustne obecnych aktowi malzenstwa matki nowozaslubionego i rodzicow nowozaslubionej oswiadzcone bylo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, iz nie zawarli umowy przedslubnej. Obrzadek religijny dopelniony zostal przez ksiedza Teofila Wysockiego, Komandarza parafii Zambskiej. Akt ten, po przeczytaniu, przez nas tylko podpisany zostal, stawajacy, swiadki i rodzice pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Teofil Wysocki, Komendarz Zambski, Utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in the village Zambski Kościelne, in the fifteenth day of November, year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-eight, at four o'clock in the afternoon. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Stanislaw Kanownik thirty-three years old from Chmielewo, and Jan Jankowski, thirty-nine years old, from Szygówek, farmers, not family-related to the newlywed, today has been concluded religious marriage between Antoni Zolnierzak, young man born in Skarżyce, son of the late Martin and living Ewa born Sztubianska, spouses Zolnierzak, and residing there on the farm, twenty-one years ending; and Magdalena Kupis, Miss, daughter of Jozef and Anna born Szczesna, spouses Kupis, born in Chmielewo, and residing there with her parents farmers, eighteen years old. This marriage was preceded by three announcements, in the days, twenty-four, thirty-first of October, seventh of November of the current year, in the parish church Zambski, and in the church in Winnica on the thirty-first of October, the seventh and fourteenth November of the current year. An oral permission from present to the act of marriage, groom's mother and bride's parents was stated. The new spouses declared they have not entered into a prenuptial agreement. The religious rite was complemented by the priest Teofil Wysocki, Manager of the parish in Zambski. This act, after being read, was only signed by us, because the present, witness and parents do not know how to write.
Priest Teofil Wysocki, Manager in Zambski, keeping Civil Vital Records Registry

==
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 129 of 581

Jump to: