PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:35 pm      Post subject: Re: Niziolek Bidas_marriage_1820

davepio wrote:
Elzbieta,

I have found another marriage record for the Niziolek family. This one is from 1820. It took up the full page but seemed to be in two parts. It looks like the actual marriage record is the second part. I could pull out the names of parents of the bride (Jakub Niziolek and Marianna Krupa) and groom but not much else. When you have time, could you please translate these records?

Thank you for your help.
Dave

Dave,

The second one is the marriage record, the first are banns.

Here is the marriage record. Below I add a summary of banns.

Best,

Elzbieta

==

==PO140:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/magdalena_niziolek_pawel_bidas_marriage_1820_part2_984.jpg
MARRIAGE: 29 October 1820, 12:00 noon, in Korczyn
GROOM: Pawel Bindas, young man, farmer, 20 years old, as evidenced by the Act of Knowing made in the Court rang Under-Court of Skalmierz, and by the Court of Peace of that county confirmed, residing in the village Czarkowy,
GROOM-PARENTS: son of the late Maciej and Rozalia spouses Bindas, farmers residing in the village Gręboszów in the Austrian Galicia, already deceased
BRIDE: Magdalena Niziolek, Miss, farmer, 17 years old, according to filled birth record, cut out from the Book of the church in Korczyn, residing in the village Czarkowy, in the assistance of her parents,
BRIDE-PARENTS: that is Jakob Niziolek and Maryanna born Krópa, farmers residing in the village Czarkowy
WITNESSES: Maciej Lechowicz, 33 years old, and Wojciech Romonski, 36 years old, and Marcin Kurzynski, 29 years old, all farmers residing in Czerkowy
NOTE: orthography; Maryanna born Krópa should be Maryanna born Krupa; her name is correctly written in banns.

N 180
Roku tysiecznego osiemsetnego dwudziestego, dnia dwudziestego dziewiatego miesiaca pazdziernika, o godzinie dwunastej w poludnie. Przed nami, ksiedzem Kazimierzem Nikielskim, Urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego parafii Korczynskiej wojewodztwie Krakowskim, obwodzie Miechowskim, powiecie Skalmierskim. Stawil sie Pawel Bindas, mlodzien, wloscianin, dwadziescia lat majacy, jak dowodzi Akt Znania w Sadzie Podsedziowskim powiatu Skalmierskiego zrobiony i przez Sad Pokoju tegoz powiatu potwierdzony, we wsi Czarkach zamieszkaly, syn niegdys Macieja i Rozalii Bindasów wloscian w wsi Gręboszówie Galicji Austriackiej zamieszkalych, juz zmarlych; Stawila sie takze Magdalena Niziolkowna, Panna, wloscianka, siedemnascie lat majaca podlug zlozonej metryki ksieg kosciola Korczynskiego wycietej, we wsi Czerkowach zamieszkala, w asystencji rodzicow, to jest Jakoba Niziolka i Maryanny z Krópów wloscian we wsi Czarkowach zamieszkalych. Strony stawajace zadaja, abysmy przystapili do obchodu ulozonego miedzy nimi malzenstwa, ktorego zapowiedzi wyszly przed glownymi drzwiami naszego domu gminnego, to jest: pierwsza dnia pietnastego miesiaca pazdziernika, a druga dnia dwudziestego drugiego tegoz miesiaca pazdziernika, roku biezacego, o godzinie dwunastej w poludnie.
Gdy zadne tamowanie przeciw rzeczonemu malzenstwu nie zaszlo, my przeczytawszy wszystkie wyzzej wymienione papiery, ktorych okazanie sie formalnosci jakich prawo wymaga zachowane zostaly, przychylajac sie zatem do zadania stron, po przeczytaniu stronom i swiadkom wszystkich wyzej wspomnionych papierow, jako i dzialu szostego Kodeksu Cywilnego o Malzenstwie, zapytalismy sie przyszlego malzonka i przyszlej malzonki czyli chca pobrac sie z soba? Na co gdy kazde z nich oddzielnie powiedzialo iz taka ich jest wola, oswiadczamy w imieniu prawa iz Pawel Bindas, mlodzian, i Magdalena Niziolkowna, panna, sa polaczeni z soba wezlem malzenstwa.
Tego wszystkiego spisalismy Akt w przytomnosci Macieja Lechowicza, liczacego lat trzydziesci trzy, niemniej Wojciecha Romonskiego liczacego lat trzydziesci szesc, jako tez Marcina Kurzynskiego liczacego lat dwadziescia dziewiec, wloscianinow w wsi Czarkowach zamieszkalych. Ktory to akt stawajacym przeczytany, i przez nas tylko podpisany zostal, bo wszystkie w akcie wymienione osoby pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Kazimierz Nikielski, Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego gminy Korczynskiej

Translated:

Year one thousand eight-hundred twenty, on the twenty-ninth day of the month of October, at twelve o'clock at noon. Before us, priest Kazimierz Nikielski, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry of the parish Korczyń, voiewodship Kracow, circuit Miechów, county Skalmierz. Appeared in Pawel Bindas, young man, farmer, twenty years old, as evidenced by the Act of Knowing made in the Court rang Under-Court of Skalmierz, and by the Court of Peace of that county confirmed, residing in the village Czarkowy, son of the late Maciej and Rozalia spouses Bindas, farmers residing in the village Gręboszów in the Austrian Galicia, already deceased; appeared also Magdalena Niziolek, Miss, farmer, seventeenth years old, according to filled birth record, cut out from the Book of the church in Korczyn, residing in the village Czarkowy, in the assistance of her parents, that is Jakob Niziolek and Maryanna born Krópa, farmers residing in the village Czarkowy. The present parties demand so we start to celebrate the marriage arranged between themselves, whose announcement came out before the main door of our community house, this is the first on the fifteenth day of October, the second on twenty-second day of the month of October, current year, at twelve o'clock at noon.
When no opposition to the marriage had happen, and having seen the file of respect [to the parents] and having read all the papers included here, from which it turns out that what the law requires as formalities have been observed, we therefore are favorable to the presented tasks, and after reading to the parties and the witnesses all the above papers as also the sixth chapter of the Civil Code in the title of Marriage - we asked the future spouse (his) and the future spouse (her) if they want to connect to each other by the marriage? When each of them separately answered, that they so wish, we announce on behalf of the law that Pawel Bindas, young man, and Miss Magdalena Niziolek are united to each other by the node of marriage.
What we have written down in this act, in consciousness of Maciej Lechowicz, thirty-three years old, and Wojciech Romonski, thirty-six years old, and Marcin Kurzynski, twenty-nine years old, all farmers residing in Czerkowy. This act was read to the present, we only signed because all the persons mentionned in this act do not know how to write.
Priest Kazimierz Nikielski, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry of the county of Korczyn

==

==PO140:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/magdalena_niziolek_pawel_bidas_marriage_1820_part1_137.jpg
BANNS: 15 October 1820, 22 October 1820, in Korczyn
GROOM-to-BE: Pawel Bindas, young man, farmer, 20 years old, residing in the village Czarkowy,
GROOM-PARENTS: begotten son of the late Maciej and Rozalia spouses Bindas, farmers residing in the village Gręboszów in the Austrian Galicia, already deceased
BRIDE-to-BE: Magdalena Niziolek, Miss, farmer, 17 years old, residing in the village Czarkowy,
BRIDE-PARENTS: begotten daughter of Jakob Niziolek and Maryanna born Krupa, farmers residing in the village Czarkowy

N 18
Roku tysiecznego osiemsetnego dwudziestego, dnia pietnastego miesiaca pazdziernika, w niedziele. My ksiadz Kazimierz Nikielski, Urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego parafii Korczynskiej wojewodztwie Krakowskim, obwodzie Miechowskim, powiecie Skalmierskim, udawszy sie przed glowne wejsie do domu gminnego, o godzinie dwunastej w poludnie, donieslismy i oglosilismy po pierwszy raz, iz zaszlo przyrzeczenie malzenstwa miedzy
Pawlem Bindasem, mlodzianem, wloscianin, dwadziescia lat majacym, w Czarkowach zamieszkalym, niegdys Macieja i Rozalii Bindasów wloscian w wsi Gręboszówie Galicji Austriackiej zamieszkalych, juz zmarlych, splodzonem synem, z jednej; a Magdalena Niziolkowna, Panna, wloscianka, siedemnascie lat majaca, we wsi Czerkowach zamieszkala, Jakoba Niziolka i Maryanny z Krupów wloscian we wsi Czarkowach zamieszkalych, splodzona corka, z drugiej strony. Ktora to zapowiedz po przeczytaniu onej glosno i wyraznie, na drzwiach domu gminnego przybita, a na dniu dwudziestym drugim miesiaca pazdziernika roku biezacego, o godzinie dwunastej w poludnie, drugi raz odloszona zostala. Czego akt spisalismy.
Ksiadz Kazimierz Nikielski, Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego gminy Korczynskiej

==

Last edited by Elzbieta Porteneuve on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ccv

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:14 pm      Post subject:

I am having trouble translating the birthplace and father's name of Bartholomew Wisniewski. I am attaching parts of two of his marriage records showing the information. Any help that you can supply with these translations is greatly appreciated.

M2 Bart.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  73.22 KB
 Viewed:  9627 Time(s)

M2 Bart.jpg

M1 Bart.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  261.22 KB

M1 Bart.jpg

zack

Replies: 453

Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:22 am      Post subject: Oracz from Radom

Excellent
I found two more Oracz extracts - of my family. probably
Thanks in advance
Zack

oracz moszek radom d 1848.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  480.57 KB

oracz moszek radom d 1848.jpg

Oracz Jankel Radom D 1854.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  514.71 KB

Oracz Jankel Radom D 1854.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:46 pm      Post subject:

ccv wrote:
I am having trouble translating the birthplace and father's name of Bartholomew Wisniewski. I am attaching parts of two of his marriage records showing the information. Any help that you can supply with these translations is greatly appreciated.

CCV,

I think I have it all, despite terrible scribe.
I cannot guess which one is true: Maryanna born Paulin or Maryanna born Pudyn.

Best,
Elzbieta

==PO140:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/m1_bart_191.jpg
GROOM: Bartlomiej Wisniewski, residing in the village Przysowy, parish Chorzele; born in Prussia in the village Łankowo; 28 years old,
GROOM-WIDOW: widower of Agnieszka born Bartkowska passed away in Przysowy;
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Tomasz and Maryanna born Paulin, spouses Wisniewski, residing in the village Barcin
NOTE: geography
Chorzele, Poland
Przysowy, Poland
Barcin, Poland
Łankowice, Poland
Łankowo --> Łankowice, near Kcynia, Prussia, see this map
http://palukitv.pl/foto/paluki/obszar1.jpg

… zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy uczciwymi Bartlomiejem Wisniewskim, wdowcem, w wsi Przysowach Parafii Chorzelskiej na gospodarstwie zamieszkalym, Agnieszki z Bartkowskich podlug zlozonego aktu zejscia wycietego z ksiag gminy Chorzelskiej tamze w Przysowach zeszlej malzonkiem, urodzonym w kraju Pruskim w wsi Łankowie, z Tomasza i Maryanny Pulinownej, malzonkow Wisniewskich w wsi koscielnej Barcinewie na gospodarstwie zamieszkalych, lat podlug zlozonej metryki do pierwszego slubu roku tysiac osiemset dziewietnastego z ksiag kosciola parafialnego Łankowskiego w X wycietej, lat dwadziescia osiem

==PO140:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/m2_bart_177.jpg
GROOM-WIDOW: widow residing in the village Przątalin, husband of the late Maryanna born S??c(illegible), passed away in Przątalin
GROOM: born in Kcynia, Prussia; 44 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: Tomasz and Maryanna born Pudyn, spouses Wisniewski, residing in the village Barcin
NOTE: geography
Przątalina, powiat Przasnysz, gmina Krzynowloga Wielka, parafia Chorzele
Przątalina, Bagienice, Chorzele, Poland
Kcen -> Kcynia, Prussia

… wdowcem w wsi Przątalinie rolnikiem zamieszkalym, pozostalym mezem Maryanny z S??czewskich tamze w Przatalinie zeszlej, podlug znajdujacego sie tu przy kosciele Aktu Zejscia, urodzonym w Kceniu Pruskim z Tomasza i Maryanny z Pudynow, malzonkow Wisniewskich, we wsi koscielnej Barcinowie zamieszkalych, lat czterdziesci cztery majacym

==
ccv

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:01 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta Porteneuve wrote:
ccv wrote:

CCV,

I think I have it all, despite terrible scribe.
I cannot guess which one is true: Maryanna born Paulin or Maryanna born Pudyn.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

Elzbieta - Thank you so much. I would not have guessed Prussia. I was looking all around the Chorzele area and did not go over to the east that far. I have found on other records that the name is the maiden name Pudyn. Thank you again.
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:12 am      Post subject: Re: Oracz from Radom

zack wrote:
Excellent
I found two more Oracz extracts - of my family. probably
Thanks in advance
Zack

Zack,

Here are 2 Oracz records from Radom.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO140:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/oracz_moszek_radom_d_1848_194.jpg
42 Radom
DATE-of-ACT: /29 March/10 April/ - 10 April 1848, 10 am
WITNESS: Starozakonny Izrael Baran, writer/scribe - custodianship of the synagogue, 48 years old, residing in Radom
KTO: Mosiek Oracz died /27 March/ 8 April/ - 8 April 1848, 4 am, in Radom, laborer, 38 years old, residing in the city Radoszyce, arrived to Radom seeking to make his living, leaving behind his wife of unknown name, residing in Radoszyce [unknown=unknown to the declarant the day of record], and his brother Szyja Oracz, residing in Wośniki [Wośniki is very close to Radom, South-West of Radom]
SIGNATURES:
I.Baran (in Latin and in Hebrew)
President of Civil Vital Records Registry, Kaczmarski?

==PO140:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/oracz_jankel_radom_d_1854_871.jpg
166 Radom
DATE-of-ACT: /3/15/ - 15 December 1854, 4 pm
WITNESSES: Aron Rozenweig, 54 years old, and Szlama Lichtensztein, 72 years old, both teachers residing in Radom
KTO: Jankiel Oracz died /1/13/ - 13 December 1854, 5 am, 13 years old, orphan from the village and county Wasnik
SIGNATURES:
/znaczy/ Aron Rozenweig (in Hebrew)
/znaczy/ Szlama Lichtensztein (in Hebrew)
President Civil Vital Records Registry, (illegible)
NOTE: geography: the name Wasnik is very clear, but on other record it's Wośniki; should be the same village, close to Radom, South-West of Radom.

==
davepio
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:06 am      Post subject: Szymon Niziolek Marianna Dziwisz_marriage_1861

Elzbieta,

Thank you for the previous translation of the marriage record and banns.

When you have time, could you please translate this marriage record? I can see the names of the groom's parents. I am less sure about the bride's parents.

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Szymon Niziolek_Dziwisz marriage_1861.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  662.9 KB

Szymon Niziolek_Dziwisz marriage_1861.JPG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Szymon Niziolek Marianna Dziwisz_marriage_1861

davepio wrote:
Elzbieta,

Thank you for the previous translation of the marriage record and banns.

When you have time, could you please translate this marriage record? I can see the names of the groom's parents. I am less sure about the bride's parents.

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Dave,

The bride's mother is unmarried.
My perception from this text, sligtly different from many others - the para about banns stated in the church to the people reunited for the mass - is that the priest was showing to the whole parish that he as the church's authority was supporting the bride and her mother.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO140:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/szymon_niziolek_dziwisz_marriage_1861_165.jpg
MARRIAGE: 25 November 1861, 1 pm, in Stary Korczyn
GROOM: Szymon Niziolek, a young man, 23 years old, born in the village Czarkowy, staying with his father,
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Feliks and the late Jadwiga born Cymerman, spouses Niziolek
BRIDE: Maryanna Dziwisz, Miss, 22 years old, born in the village Czarkowy, and residing with her mother,
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Jadwiga Dziwisz, unmarried
WITNESSES: Piotr Kurzyński 29 years old and Jędrzej Majka 36 years old, both farmers owners residing in the village Czarkowy

Dzialo sie we wsi Korczynie Starym dnia dwudziestego piatego listopada tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego pierwszego roku o godzinie pierwszej po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy, iz w przytomnosci swiadkow Piotra Kurzynskiego lat dwadziescia dziewiec i Jędrzeja Majki lat trzydziesci szesc liczacych, obydwoch wloscian i zagrognikow w wsi Czarkowach zamieszkalych, zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo pomiedzy Szymonem Niziolkiem, mlodzianem lat dwadziescia trzy majacym, w wsi Czarkowach urodzonym i przy ojcu zamieszkalym, synem Feliksa i Jadwigi z Cymermanow zmarlej, malzonkow Niziolkow; a Maryanna Dziwiszowna, panna lat dwadziescia dwa majaca, we wsi Czarkowach urodzona, i przy matce zamieszkala, corka Jadwigi Dziwiszownej stanu wolnego. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi ludowi na nabozenstwo niedzielne zgromadzonemu, ogloszone z ambony w kosciele parafialnym w Starym Korczynie, to jest w dniach dziesiatym, siedemnastym i dwudziestym czwartym biezacego miesiaca i roku. Zezwolenie do zawarcia slubow malzenskich ze strony nowozennych nastapilo. Tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja ze zadnej umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Poczem Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, a ze pisac nie umieja przez nas podpisany zostal.
Ksiadz Jędrzej Puchacki, proboszcz parafii Korzyn Stary, utrzymujacy Akta Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

It did happen in the village of Stary Korczyn on the twenty-fifth November, year one thousand eight hundred and sixty-first, at one o'clock in the afternoon. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Piotr Kurzyński twenty-nine years old and Jędrzej Majka thirty-six years old, both farmers owners residing in the village Czarkowy, today has been concluded religious marriage between Szymon Niziolek, a young man twenty-three years old, born in the village Czarkowy, staying with his father, son of Feliks and the late Jadwiga born Cymerman, spouses Niziolek; and Maryanna Dziwisz, Miss, twenty-two years old, born in the village Czarkowy, and residing with her mother, daughter of Jadwiga Dziwisz, unmarried. This marriage has been preceded by three announcements to the people, reunited on Sunday devotion, proclaimed from the pulpit in the parish church in the Stary Korczyn, that is on the tenth, seventeenth and twenty-fourth of the current month and year. Permission to enter the wedding vows from the newlywed properly took place. No opposition to the marriage had happen. The new spouses declare that they did not conclud any prenuptial agreement. After which this Act was read to the present sand witnesses, and because they do not know how to write, by us was signed.
Priest Jędrzej Puchacki, pastor of the parish Stary Korzyn, maintaining Civil Vital Records Registry

==
MAKOVA
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 56

Post Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:56 pm      Post subject: Franciska Kozera death 1835

Hello Elzbieta,

This death record is for the name Kozera and I think it is a mistake and should be Kozyra. There are no other Kozeras in the little village of Czerniecin in all the records I have searched. I am thinking this is a second wife of Szezcpan Kozyra. The cleric that wrote this liked to embellish his letters which makes it a bit difficult to read. Thank you again for your help with these translations.

Marie

1835 Franciszka Kozera death crop.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  115.54 KB

1835 Franciszka Kozera death crop.jpg

davepio
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:45 am      Post subject: Jacek Niziolek_1846_death

Elzbieta

Thank you for the translation of the previous marriage record.

Can you please translate this death record? I am hoping to learn the name of Jacek's father.

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Jacek Niziolek_death_1846.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  128.53 KB

Jacek Niziolek_death_1846.JPG

Katsa

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:38 pm      Post subject:

Hi,

There is the birth record of Julius Speil http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1538d&sy=1865&kt=1&plik=007-010.jpg#zoom=1&x=527&y=1522

I am able to read this:

Nr. 8 Szubina
Działo się w mieście Kutnie roku Tysiąc ośmset sześćdziesiątego piątego, dnia drugiego Lutego o godzinie drugiej po południu. Stawił się Jan Speil, Gajowy w Szubinie zamieszkały, lat trzydzieści dwa mający, i w przytomnosci Augusta Schapke, m..., lat trzydzieści sześć, i Adolfa Nagel, bednarza, lat trzydzieści, mającego, obudwoch w Krosniewicach zamieszkałych - okazał nam dziecię płci męskiej, urodzone w Szubinie dnia dwudziestego dziewiątego Stycznia roku biezacego o godzinie szóstej z rana z jego małżonki Eleonory z Szulcow, lat trzydzieści trzy majacej. Dziecięciu temu na Chrzcie swiętym dziś odbytym nadane zostało imię Juljusz, a rodzicami chrzestnemi jego byli pomienieni świadkowie i Wilhelmina Nagel, małżonka świadka. Akt ten stawajacemu i świadkom przeczytany, lecz tylko przez Nas i pierwszego świadka podpisany został, bowiem stawający i drugi świadek oznajmili, iz pisac nie umieja.

I'd be grateful, if anyone could help me with translation - I can understand some of it, but not all Smile

Best regards
Katrin
from Estonia
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:01 pm      Post subject: Re: Franciska Kozera death 1835

MAKOVA wrote:
Hello Elzbieta,

This death record is for the name Kozera and I think it is a mistake and should be Kozyra. There are no other Kozeras in the little village of Czerniecin in all the records I have searched. I am thinking this is a second wife of Szezcpan Kozyra. The cleric that wrote this liked to embellish his letters which makes it a bit difficult to read. Thank you again for your help with these translations.

Marie

Marie,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO140:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1835_franciszka_kozera_death_crop_128.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 12 December 1835, 8 am, in Turobin
WITNESSES: Szczepan Kozera 75 years old and Michal Kodlon 77 years old, both farmers residing in the village Czernięcin
KTO: Franciszka Kozera, died 11 December 1835, 7 am, 56 years old,
PARENTS: daughter of Jędrzej Gustada (or Gustad) and mother of unknown name, [unnown to the declarant on the day the record was written]
WIDOW: leaving behind a widowed husband Szczepan Kozera, farmer

167 Czernięcin
Dzialo sie w miescie Turobinie dnia dwunastego grudnia tysiac osiemset trzydziestego piatego roku o godzinie osmej rano. Stawili sie Szczepan Kozera lat siedemdziesiat piec i Michal Kodlon lat siedemdziesiat siedem liczacy, obydwaj wloscianie w wsi Czernięcinie zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli ze w dni jedenastym biezacego miesiaca i roku o godzinie siodmej rano umarla Franciszka Kozerowa, lat piecdziesiat szesc liczaca, corka Jedrzeja Gustady i matki nie wiadomo, pozostawiwszy po sobie owdowialego meza Szczepana Kozera, wloscianina.
Ksiadz Andrzej Goscinski Stawajacy pisac nie umieja

Translated:

It did happen in the city Turobin, in the twelfth day of December, year one thousand eight hundred thirty-fifth, at eight o'clock in the morning. Appeared in Szczepan Kozera seventy-five years old and Michal Kodlon seventy-seven years old, both farmers residing in the village Czernięcin, and declared that in the eleventh day of the current month and year, at seven o'clock in the morning died Franciszka Kozera, fifty-six years old, daughter of Jędrzej Gustada (or Gustad) and and mother of unknown name, leaving behind a widowed husband Szczepan Kozera, farmer.
Prist Andrzej Gościński Present do not know how to write

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Jacek Niziolek_1846_death

davepio wrote:
Elzbieta

Thank you for the translation of the previous marriage record.

Can you please translate this death record? I am hoping to learn the name of Jacek's father.

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Dave,

Here is Jacek, but nothing about his father.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO140:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jacek_niziolek_death_1846_189.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 12 December 1846, 8 am, in Stary Korczyn
WITNESSES: Antoni Glazicki 30 years old, and Jan Witkowski 25 years old, the two farmers residing in Czarkówy
KTO: Jacek Niziolek, died 11 December 1846, 6 pm, in Czarkowy, fifty-five years old, leaving behind a widowed wife Teresa

Dzialo sie w wsi Korczynie Starym dnia dwunastego grudnia tysiac osiemset czterdziestego szostego roku o godzinie osmej rano. Stawili sie Antoni Glazicki lat trzydziesci liczacy i Jan Witkowski lat dwadziescia piec, oba wloscianie z Czarkow i oswiadczyli, iz w dniu wczorajszym o godzinie szostej wieczor umarl w Czarkowach Jacek Niziolek lat piecdziesiat piec, pozostawiwszy po sobie owdowiala zone Terese. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zejsciu Niziolka. Akt niniejszy stawajacym przeczytany, przez nas tylko podpisany, gdyz stawajacy pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Pawel Bartkowski, Administrator Korczyna

Translated:

It did happen in the village Stary Korczyn in the twelfth day of December, year one thousand eight hundred and forty sixth, at eight o'clock in the morning. Appeared in Antoni Glazicki thirty years old, and Jan Witkowski twenty-five years old, the two farmers residing in Czarkówy and declared that yesterday at the six o'clock in the evening died in Czarkowy Jacek Niziolek fifty-five years old, leaving behind a widowed wife Teresa. After visual conviction that Niziolek passed away. This act was read to the present, by us only signed, because the present do not know how to write.
Priest Pawel Bartkowski, Administrator of Korczyn

==
zack

Replies: 453

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:53 pm      Post subject: Re: HONIGMAN

Maybe I missed the second translation of the certificate of Kaddish
THANKS

zack wrote:
Hi
With your kind permission, I found 2 more for the Honigman - a new family branch
Thanks
Zack

HONIKMA KADISH M 1866.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  195.83 KB

HONIKMA KADISH M 1866.JPG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:30 pm      Post subject:

Katsa wrote:
Hi,

There is the birth record of Julius Speil http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1538d&sy=1865&kt=1&plik=007-010.jpg#zoom=1&x=527&y=1522

I am able to read this:

Nr. 8 Szubina
Działo się w mieście Kutnie roku Tysiąc ośmset sześćdziesiątego piątego, dnia drugiego Lutego o godzinie drugiej po południu. Stawił się Jan Speil, Gajowy w Szubinie zamieszkały, lat trzydzieści dwa mający, i w przytomnosci Augusta Schapke, m... [młynarz], lat trzydzieści sześć, i Adolfa Nagel, bednarza, lat trzydzieści, mającego, obudwoch w Krosniewicach zamieszkałych - okazał nam dziecię płci męskiej, urodzone w Szubinie dnia dwudziestego dziewiątego Stycznia roku biezacego o godzinie szóstej z rana z jego małżonki Eleonory z Szulcow, lat trzydzieści trzy majacej. Dziecięciu temu na Chrzcie swiętym dziś odbytym nadane zostało imię Juljusz, a rodzicami chrzestnemi jego byli pomienieni świadkowie i Wilhelmina Nagel, małżonka świadka. Akt ten stawajacemu i świadkom przeczytany, lecz tylko przez Nas i pierwszego świadka podpisany został, bowiem stawający i drugi świadek oznajmili, iz pisac nie umieja.

I'd be grateful, if anyone could help me with translation - I can understand some of it, but not all Smile

Best regards
Katrin
from Estonia

Hi Katrin, so long!

Increadibly well deciphered, with 1 single word missing, the occupation of August Schapke is młynarz - miller.
I add to your text August Schapke's signatures - he did sign this record.

Here it is,

Best,
Elzbieta

==

DATE: 2 February 1865, 2 pm, in Kutno
FATHER: Jan Speil, forester residing in Szubina, 32 years old
MOTHER: Eleonora born Szulc, 33 years old, his wife
KTO: Juliusz Speil, born 29 January 1865, 6 am, in Szubina
WITNESSES: August Schapke, miller, 36 years old, and Adolf Nagel, cooper, 30 years old, both residing in Krośniewice
GODPARENTS: August Schapke, Adolf Nagel and Wilhelmina Nagel, his spouse
SIGNATURES:
August Schapke
X.H.Bartosz, Pastor
NOTE: Today orthography of Juljusz is Juliusz (j->i).

Translated:

It did happen in the city of Kutno, year one thousand eight-hundred sixty-fifth, on the second day of February at two o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Jan Speil, forester residing in Szubina, thirty-two years old, in consciousness of August Schapke, miller, thirty-six years old, and Adolf Nagel, cooper, thirty years old, both residing in Krośniewice – and presented us a male child, born in Szubina, in the twenty-ninth day of January of the current year, at six o'clock in the morning, with his wife Eleonora born Szulc, thirty-three years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name Juliusz, and his godparents were mentioned above witnesses and Wilhelmina Nagel, spouse of the witness. This act was read to the present and witnesses, but only by us and the first witness was signed, because the present and a second witness declared they do not know how to write.

==
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 142 of 581

Jump to: