PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:35 am      Post subject:

Thank You Elzbieta! Perfect

Johanna
Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:40 am      Post subject:

Hi Elzbieta,

Whenever your time permits, I would like to ask you for a translation of the marriage record I have of my grandfather's half brother. I hope there is also information about the parents - Jakob and Katharina.

Also, I am attaching a birth record from my "Schwab" side and would also appreciate a translation.

Thank you in advance!

Helli

1813-1814 B-J.F. Schwab, #48.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  714.91 KB
 Viewed:  9414 Time(s)

1813-1814 B-J.F. Schwab, #48.jpg

1861 # 7 Marriage Reichenbach .JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.07 MB

1861 # 7 Marriage Reichenbach .JPG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:23 pm      Post subject:

Philip wrote:

Doing my researches the surname in question has changed over time... Miechrzanowski, Mochrzanowski, Mechrzanowski and Mokrzanowski... But the correct one in my opinion is Mokrzanowski. Which actually is a very strange surname.
Regarding Rejmis, it was probably Remisz.

I found a new certificate: this is the marriage certificate of Kacper and Marianna Remisz in 1827 (Lublin)
can you translate it when you have some time?

Thanks,
Phil

Philip,

Mokrzanowski is from "mokry" = wet according to http://www.stankiewicze.com/index.php?kat=44&sub=814

The other variants have inside "chrzan" = horseradish, but besides that, are weird.

This certificate is for Mokrzanowski.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO154:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/kacpermariannam_209.png
MARRIAGE: 2 September 1827, 12:00, in Lublin, in Czwartek
GROOM: Kasper Mokrzanowski, young man, peasant serving in the village Tartary, born in the village Świdnik, 26 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Wladyslaw and Elzbieta born Kwiatkowska, spouses Mokrzanowski, residing there [in Świdnik],
BRIDE: Miss Maryanna Remisz, 19 years old, born in Tatary, and residing there with her parents
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Wincenty and Barbara born Szamsza, spouses Remisz, residing in Tatary,
WITNESSES: Wojciech Dunikowski, 36 years old, and Tomasz Turobinski, 40 years old, farmers peasants residing in the village of Tartary

Dzialo sie w miescie Lublinie, na Czwartku, dnia drugiego wrzesnia tysiac osiemset dwudziestego siodmego roku o godzinie dwunastej w poludnie. Wiadomo czynimy ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Wojciecha Dunikowskiego lat trzydziesci szesc, i Tomasza Turobinskiego lat czterdziesci majacych gospodarzy rolnych we wsi Tatary zamieszkalych, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo pomiedzy Kacprem Mokrzanowskim, mlodziencem, wloscianinem sluzebnym we wsi Tatary, urodzonym we wsi Swidniku z Władyslawa i Elzbiety z Kwiatkowskich malzonkow Mokrzanowskich tamze zamieszkalych lat dwadziescia szesc majacym, a panna Maryanna corka zyjacych Wincentego i Barbary z Szamszow malzonkow Remiszow na Tatarach zamieszkalych lat dziewietnascie liczaca, tamze na Tatarach zrodzona i przy rodzicach zostajaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w dniach dziewietnastym, dwudziestym szostym sierpnia i drugim wrzesnia roku biezacego w parafii na Czwartku jako tez zezwolenie ustne obecnych aktowi malzenstwa tak ze strony nowozaslubionego mlodziana jak i strony nowozaslubionej panny rodzicow bylo oswiadczone. Tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja iz nie zawierali umowy przedslubnej. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany przez nas podpisany zostal, gdyz osoby tu wyrazone pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Paweł Bernacki proboszcz Czwartku

Translated:

It did happen in the city of Lublin, in Czwartek [area of Lublin], on the second day of September, year one thousand eight hundred and twenty seven, at twelve o'clock noon. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Wojciech Dunikowski, thirty-six years old, and Tomasz Turobinski, forty years old, farmers peasants residing in the village of Tartary, today has been concluded religious marriage between Kasper Mokrzanowski, young man, peasant serving in the village Tartary, born in the village Świdnik, son of Wladyslaw and Elzbieta born Kwiatkowska, spouses Mokrzanowski, residing there [in Świdnik], twenty-six years old, and Miss Maryanna daughter of Wincenty and Barbara born Szamsza, spouses Remisz, residing in Tatary, nineteen years old, born there in Tatary, and residing with her parents. This marriage was preceded by three announcements, in the days: nineteenth, twenty-sixth of August and second of September of the current year in the parish in Czwartek, as well an oral permission from the parents present to the marriage, from the groom's side and from the bride's side, was stated. No opposition to the marriage had happen. The new spouses declared they did not conclude any prenuptial agreement. This act was read by us to the present and witnesses, by us was signed, because the persons mentioned here do not know how to write.
Priest Pawel Bernacki, pastor in Czwartek

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:07 am      Post subject:

Helli wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,

Whenever your time permits, I would like to ask you for a translation of the marriage record I have of my grandfather's half brother. I hope there is also information about the parents - Jakob and Katharina.

Also, I am attaching a birth record from my "Schwab" side and would also appreciate a translation.

Thank you in advance!

Helli

Helli,

Here is Reichenbach's marriage.
Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO154:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1861__7_marriage_reichenbach__708.jpg
MARRIAGE: 10 February 1861, 2 pm, in Iłów
GROOM: Jan Reichenback, young man, born in Piotrkowek, Evangelist religion, 19 years old, residing in Kępa Brzozowska
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Jakob [Reichenback] and the late Katarzyna born Reichenbach,
BRIDE: Miss Karolina Fech, born in Kolonia Kleycka?, Evangelist religion, 28 years old, residing in Kępa Brzozoska
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of the deceased laborer Marcin and the late Luiza born Gatz (or Gatzek), spouses Fech,
WITNESSES: Franciszek Welczynski, blacksmith from Rybaki, 35 years old, and Krystof Junke laborer from Iłów, 31 years old
NOTE: kępa = holm
Kępa Brzozowska = holm of birch-trees
There is a number of villages with name derived from brzoza = birch-tree, but no Kępa Brzozowska on today maps

7 Kępa Brzozowska? gmina Słubice
Dzialo sie w Iłowie dnia dziesiatego lutego tysiac osiemset szescdziesiatego pierwszego roku o godzinie drugiej po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy, ze w obecnosci swiadkow Franciszka Welczynskiego, kowala z Rybakow lat trzydziesci piec majacego i Krystofa Junke wyrobnika z Iłowa lat trzydziesci jeden liczacego, zawarte zostalo w dniu dzisiejszym w kosciele Ewangielicko-Augsburskim Iłowskim religijne malzenstwo pomiedzy Janem Reichenback mlodzianinem, synem Jakoba i niezyjacej Katarzyny z Reichenbachow, w Piotrkowku urodzonym, Ewangielikiem lat dziewietnascie majacym, na Kepie Brzozowskiej zamieszkalym, a panna Karolina Fech, corka zmarlego wyrobnika Marcina i niezyjacej juz Luizy z Gatzkow, niegdys malzonkow Fech, na Kolonii Kleycki? urodzona, Ewangieliczka lat dwadziescia osiem majaca, na Kepie Brzozoskiej zamieszkala. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w kosciele Ewangielicko-Augsburskim Iłowskim w dniach dwudziestym osmym pazdziernika roku zeszlego i w dwoch nastepnych po sobie idacych niedzielach. Pozwolenie ustne obecnego ojca nowozaslubionego udzielone zostalo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, iz nie zawarli umowy przedslubnej. Akt ten po dopelnionym obrzedzie religijnym przez ksiedza Piotra Beczkowskiego przez nas i swiadka Krystofa Junke podpisany zostal, nowozaslubieni, swiadek pierwszy i ojciec nowozaslubionego pisac nie umieja.
(illegible Beczkowski)

Translated:

It did happen in Iłów, in the tenth day of February, year one thousand eight hundred sixty-first at two o'clock in the afternoon. We make it known that in the presence of witnesses Franciszek Welczynski, blacksmith from Rybaki, thirty-five years old, and Krystof Junke laborer from Iłów, thirty-one years old, has been concluded today at the Evangelist-Lutheran church in Iłów religious marriage between Jan Reichenback, young man, son of Jakob and the late Katarzyna born Reichenbach, born in Piotrkowek, Evangelist religion, nineteen years old, residing in Kępa Brzozowska, and Miss Karolina Fech, daughter of the deceased laborer Marcin and the late Luiza born Gatz (or Gatzek), spouses Fech, born in Kolonia Kleycka?, Evangelist religion, twenty-eight years old, residing in Kępa Brzozoska. This marriage was preceded by three announcements in the Evangelist-Lutheran church in Iłów, on twenty-eighth of October of last year, and two further consecutive Sundays [4 November and 11 November]. An oral permission from the groom's father, present, has been stated. The new spouses declared they have not entered into a prenuptial agreement. This Act, after the religious rite has been celebrated by the priest Piotr Beczkowski, by us and the witness Krystof Junke has been signed; the newlyweds, the first witness, and the groom's father do not know how to write.
(illegible Beczkowski)

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:01 am      Post subject:

Helli wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,

Thank you in advance!

Helli

Helli,

Here is Jan Frydrych Szwab.

Best,
Elzbieta

==CORRECTED maiden name of Barbara -> Barbara born Szok

==PO154:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1813_1814_b_jf_schwab_48_202.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 17 October 1813, 1 pm, in Wyszogrod
FATHER: Grzegorz Szwab, farm tenant, 31 years old, residing in the village Drwały, community Wyszogrod
MOTHER: Barbara born Szok, 25 years old, his wife [CORRECTED Szok]
KTO: Jan Frydrych Szwab, born 12 October 1813, 10 pm, in Drwaly
WITNESSES: Jan Wilhelm, two names, Starbeluw, farmer 50 years old, and Jan Frydrych Hrauch? farmer tenant, 48 years old, all residing in the village Drwaly, community Wyszogrod

N 40 Ewangielik, wies Drwaly // Evangelist religion, village Drwaly
Roku tysiac osiemset trzynastego, dnia siedemnastego miesiaca pazdziernika, o godzinie pierwszej po poludniu. Przed nami proboszczem parafii Wyszogrodzkiej sprawujacym obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego gminy Wyszogrodzkiej powiatu Wyszogrodzkiego w departamencie Plockim. Stawil sie uczciwy Grzegorz Szwab, komornik liczacy lat trzydziesci jeden, we wsi Drwaly zamieszkaly, w gminie Wyszogrodzkiej, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej, ktore urodzilo sie w domu jego na dnia dwunastego miesiaca pazdziernika, o godzinie dziesiatej w wieczor, roku biezacego, oswiadczajac iz jest splodzone z niego i Barbary z Szokow [CORRECTED Szokow] dwadziescia piec lat majacej, jego malzonki, i ze zyczeniem jego jest nadac mu imie Jan Frydrych. Po uczynieniu powyzszego oswiadczenia i okazaniu dzieciecia, w przytomnosci swiadkow uczciwego Jana Wilhelma dwoch imion Starbeluw?, gospodarza, liczacego lat piecdziesiat, tudziez Jana Frydrycha Hrauch? Komornika, liczacego lat czterdziesci osiem, wszystkich we wsi Drwalach zamieszkalych, w gminie Wyszogrodzkiej. Niniejszy akt urodzenia, po przeczytaniu onego oswiadczajacym, ile nie umiejacym pisac, przez nas zostal podpisany.
X.Antoni Lecki, proboszcz Wyszogrodzki, sprawujacy obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

Year one thousand eight hundred and thirteen, on the seventeenth day of the month of October, at one o'clock in the afternoon. Before us, pastor of the parish in Wyszogrod, exercising duties of the officer of Civil Vital Records Registry for community Wyszogrod county Wyszogrod in the department Plock. Appeared in honest Grzegorz Szwab, farm tenant, thirty-one years old, residing in the village Drwały, community Wyszogrod, and presented us a male child, who was born in his house on the twelfth day of the month of October, at ten o'clock in the evening, the current year, stating he is begotten of him and Barbara born Szok [CORRECTED Szok], twenty-five years old, his wife, and that his will is to give hime the name Jan Frydrych. After making the above statement and presentation of a child, in the consciousness of witnesses honest Jan Wilhelm, two names, Starbeluw, farmer fifty years old, and Jan Frydrych Hrauch? farmer tenant, forty-eight years old, all residing in the village Drwaly, community Wyszogrod. This act of birth, after being read to the declarant, who do not know how to write, by us was signed.
X.Antoni Lecki, pastor in Wyszogrod, exercising duties of the officer of Civil Vital Records Registry

==

Last edited by Elzbieta Porteneuve on Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:02 am      Post subject:

Please help me translate this 1819 marriage from Koziebrody parish.

koziebrody-marriage-1819-page2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.92 MB

koziebrody-marriage-1819-page2.jpg

koziebrody-marriage-1819-page1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  369.66 KB

koziebrody-marriage-1819-page1.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:16 pm      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Please help me translate this 1819 marriage from Koziebrody parish.

Hi,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO155:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/koziebrody_marriage_1819_page1_996.jpg
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/koziebrody_marriage_1819_page2_209.jpg

MARRIAGE: 16 November 1819, 2 pm, in Koziebrody
GROOM: JakobMielczarek young man, farmhand residing in Budy Milewskie of our community, 40 years old according to the [metrics] records cut from the books of the parish church in Zawidz, farmer [na kopczyznie]
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Paweł and Maryanna spouses Milczarek, residing in the village Kosemin community Zawidz,
BRIDE: Maryanna Rożenska handmaid in Budy Milewskie, residing in our community, 19 years old, according to the [metrics] records cut from the books of the parish church in Skrwilno, in [their] assistance of her parents.
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Simeon and Katarzyna spouses Rożenski, residing in Budy Milewskie on the farm,
WITNESSES: Jozef Frączak, forty-seven years old, Jan Jędrusiak, forty-four years old, Mikołaj Jędrusiak twenty-one years old, Bartłomiej Grodzicki twenty-four years old, all farmers residing in Budy Milewskie, friends to the groom and bride

7 Budy Milewskie
Roku tysiecznego osiemsetnego dziewietnastego dnia szesnastego miesiaca listopada o godzinie drugiej po poludniu. Przed name proboszczem Koziebrodzkim, Urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego gminy Koziebrodzkiej
() Koziebrodzkiej powiatu Mławskiego w departamencie Płockim. Stawil sie uczciwy JakobMielczarek, kawaler, parobka na Budach Milewskich w gminie naszej zamieszkaly, liczacy lat, podlug zlozonej metryki wycietej z ksiag kosciola parafialnego Zawidzkiego czterdziesci, syn Pawła i Maryanny Milczarkow w wsi Koseminie Gminy Zawidzkiej na kopczyznie zamieszkalych. Stawila si takze slawetna Maryanna Rożenska sluzaca na Budach Milewskich w gminie naszej zamieszkala, majaca lat, podlug zlozonej metryki wycietej z ksiag kosciola parafialnego Skrwilnenskiego dziewietnascie, corka Symeona i Katarzyny Rożenskich na Budach Milewskich na gospodarstwie zamieszkalych, w tychze asystencji. Strony stawajace zadaja abysmy do ulozonego pomiedzy nimi obchodu malzenstwa przystapili, ktorego zapowiedzi wyszly przed glownymi drzwiami domu gminnego to jest pierwsza dnia trzydziestego pierwszego pazdziernika, druga dnia siodmego listopada roku biezacego, o godzinie dwunastej w poludnie. Jako ze zadne tamowanie przeciw rzeczonemu malzenstwu nie zaszlo, my przeczytawszy wymienione papiery, z ktorych okazuje sie is formalnosci jakich prawo wymaga zachowane zostaly, przychylajac sie do zamierzonego zadania, po przeczytaniu stronom i swiadkomwszystkich wyzej wyrazonych papierow, jako tez dzialu szostego Kodeksu Cywilnego w tytule o Malzenstwie, zapytalismy sie przyszlego malzonka i przyszlej malzonki, czyli chca pobrac sie z soba. Na co gdy kazde z nich oddzielnie odpiwiedzialo iz taka ich jest wola, oswiadczamy w imieniu prawa, iz uczciwy Jakob Milczarek i uczciwa Maryanna Rożenska sa polaczeni ze soba wezlem malzenstwa. Tego wszystkiego akt spisalismy w przytomnosci uczciwych Jozefa Frączaka liczacego lat czterdziesci siedem, Jana Jędrusiaka liczacego lat czterdziesci cztery, Mikołaja Jędrusiaka liczacego lat dwadziescia jeden, Bartłomieja Grodzickiego liczacego lat dwadziescia cztery, wszystkich gospodarzy na Budach Milewskich zamieszkalych, przyjaciol wstepujacych w stan malzenski, ktory stawajacym glosno przeczytany, przez nas tylko podpisany zostal, gdyz osoby w akcie wyrazone pisac nie umieja.

Translated:

Year one thousandth eight-hundred nineteenth, in the sixteenth day of the month of November at two o'clock in the afternoon. Before us, pastor in Koziebrody, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry for the community Koziebrody
() county Mława, in the department of Płock. Appeared in honest JakobMielczarek young man, farmhand residing in Budy Milewskie of our community, forty years old according to the [metrics] records cut from the books of the parish church in Zawidz, son of Paweł and Maryanna spouses Milczarek, residing in the village Kosemin community Zawidz, farmer [na kopczyznie]. Appeared also a notorious Maryanna Rożenska handmaid in Budy Milewskie, residing in our community, nineteen years old, according to the [metrics] records cut from the books of the parish church in Skrwilno, daughter of Simeon and Katarzyna spouses Rożenski, residing in Budy Milewskie on the farm, in their assistance.
The present parties demand so we start to celebrate the marriage arranged between themselves, whose announcement came out before the main door of our community house, this is the first on the thirty-first day of October, the second on seventh day of the month of November, current year, at twelve o'clock at noon.
When no opposition to the marriage had happen, and having read all the papers included here, from which it turns out that what the law requires as formalities has been observed, we therefore are favorable to the presented tasks, and after reading to the parties and the witnesses all the above papers as also the sixth chapter of the Civil Code in the title of Marriage - we asked the future spouse (him) and the future spouse (her) if they want to connect to each other by the marriage? When each of them separately answered, that they so wish, we announce on behalf of the law that honest Jakob Milczarek, and honest Maryanna Rożenska are united to each other by the node of marriage.
What we have written down in this act, in consciousness of Jozef Frączak, forty-seven years old, Jan Jędrusiak, forty-four years old, Mikołaj Jędrusiak twenty-one years old, Bartłomiej Grodzicki twenty-four years old, all farmers residing in Budy Milewskie, friends to the groom and bride, which was read aloud to the present, we only signed because all the persons mentionned in this act do not know how to write.

==
starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:16 pm      Post subject:

Thank you very much Elzbieta. Wesołych Świąt!
Helli

Post Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:47 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta,
First of all, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2015!
Also, thank you so much for your help in translating the records - it is greatly appreciated! One question to PO154: The mother's maiden name - I assume it should be Szock (Schock),
could that be?
Helli
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:20 pm      Post subject:

Helli wrote:
Elzbieta,
First of all, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2015!
Also, thank you so much for your help in translating the records - it is greatly appreciated! One question to PO154: The mother's maiden name - I assume it should be Szock (Schock),
could that be?
Helli

Helli,

Best wishes for 2015! I was lucky to have my family visiting us for Christmas, some staying with us, it was crowded like years ago. I am exhausted but very happy.

Yes! Not Pok but Szok, with long "S". Szok in Polish spells like Schock. I just made correction in PO154.
Best,
Elzbieta
jadwiga56
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:12 pm      Post subject: Translation Polish records

Hi,
I have 1 birth record for which I would kindly request a translation. I have indicated in red the passage I would like translated. Thank you for your help!

Jadwiga

Doc1.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Doc1.pdf
 Filesize:  678.94 KB
 Downloaded:  716 Time(s)

zack

Replies: 453

Post Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:39 pm      Post subject: AKERMAN RADOM

HI
The two parts of the same document
Thanks
ZACK

IMG_5985A.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  781.8 KB
 Viewed:  9415 Time(s)

IMG_5985A.jpg

IMG_5982A.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  725.43 KB
 Viewed:  9407 Time(s)

IMG_5982A.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:11 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Polish records

jadwiga56 wrote:
Hi,
I have 1 birth record for which I would kindly request a translation. I have indicated in red the passage I would like translated. Thank you for your help!

Jadwiga

Jadwiga,

Your record is in Cyrillic. Staripolak on Russian translations is much more competent than me, however because this record is very well handwritten and short, I was able to translate.

Here it is.
Best,
Elzbieta
==

==PO155:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/download.php?id=5930
DATE-of-ACT: /8/20/ - 20 March 1895, 10 am, in Bogurzyn
FATHER: Jozef Zbikowski, farmer, residing in the village Bogurzynek, 29 years old
MOTHER: Jozefa born Jankowska, 35 years old, his wife
KTO: Zofia Zbikowska born /6/18/ - 18 March 1895, 6 am, in Bogurzynek
WITNESSES: Jan Cyslak?, [Cieślak?] [morgownik = having one morg of land], 27 years old, and Stanislaw Ogrodowczyk, farmer, 42 years old, both from Bogurzynek
GODPARENTS: Jan Cyslak and his wife Ewa

Bogurzynek N 21
It did happen in the village Bogurzyn /8/20/ March 1895, 10 am. Appeared in Jozef Zbikowski, farmer, residing in the village Bogurzynek, 29 years old, in the presence of Jan Cyslak? [Cieślak?], [morgownik = having one morg of land], 27 years old, and Stanislaw Ogrodowczyk, farmer, 42 years old, both from Bogurzynek, and presented us a female child born in the village Bogurzynek /6/18/ current month and year, 6 am, with his wife Jozefa born Jankowska, 35 years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name Zofia, and his godparents were the above mentioned Jan Cyslak and his wife Ewa.
Record made by administrator for community Bogurzyn, Civil Vital Records Registry X. Kochanowski

==
Helli

Post Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:12 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta,

THANK YOU !! Very Happy Very Happy
jadwiga56
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:44 pm      Post subject: translation

Thank you ELZBIETA for the translation.

Best regards,
Jadwiga
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 156 of 581

Jump to: