PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 160, 161, 162 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Thanks!

Louisbean wrote:
Thanks so much Elzbieta!

Actually the name I was looking for was Kasryel - which is how it came out on the JRI index.

Do you think that is likely to be it?

Antonio

Antonio,
Yes! Kasryel is very likely.

Best,
Elzbieta
vbstar2010
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 291

Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:27 am      Post subject:

Hi Elzbieta,

I could use some help with a polish record translation. There are just parts that I'm having trouble deciphering. What I have so far is as follows:

Year 1820 the 29th day of the month of April at 11:00...(the bit about the civil registrar). Appeared the son of the deceased, Jan Gradecki, 40 years old, residing in the town of Zagorow, ??????????, also Maciej Kujawinski, 37 years, residing in the town of Zagorow, farmer, son-in-law of the deceased, and declared/testified that on the 28th day of the month of April current year at 9:00 in the morning Franciszek Gradecki, 57 years, house number is not known ???????? of Lukom ??????? died ???????? remaining wife, Marianna nee Jablonska ??????

Would you help me fill in the information where I have question marks?

Thanks,

Valerie

Franciszek Gradecki - 1820 death v1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  298.91 KB
 Viewed:  7558 Time(s)

Franciszek Gradecki - 1820 death v1.jpg

mcdonald0517

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:13 pm      Post subject: Please translate Jadwiga and Mateusz Zolnierzak records

Hello Elzbieta,

When you have the opportunity, please translate these two death records for my GGG-grandparents: Jadwiga nee Koslowska Zolnierzak and Mateusz Zolnierzak.

I will be posting more Zolnierzak records for translation - I found quite a few recently.

Thank you for your help,
Cynthia

Jadwiga Koslowska Zolnierzak Death Record.jpg
 Description:
Jadwiga Koslowska Zolnierzak Death Record
 Filesize:  350.84 KB

Jadwiga Koslowska Zolnierzak Death Record.jpg

Mateusz Z. Death Record.jpg
 Description:
Mateusz Zolnierzak Death Record
 Filesize:  403.37 KB

Mateusz Z. Death Record.jpg

Send e-mail
mcdonald0517

Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:18 pm      Post subject: Please translate Ewa Sztubinska Zolnierzak records

Hi Elzbieta,

As promised, here are more Zolnierzak records for translation when you have the time.

These are my GG Grandmother's birth and death records. Her name is Ewa nee Sztubinska Zolnierzak and she remarried after my GG Grandfathers death, so the death record will say Ewa Worniak.

Again, thank you so much for all your help,
Cynthia

Ewa Z Worniak Death Rec.jpg
 Description:
Ewa Sztubinska Zolnierzak Worniak Death Record
 Filesize:  218.8 KB
 Viewed:  7557 Time(s)

Ewa Z Worniak Death Rec.jpg

Ewa Sztubinska birth record.jpg
 Description:
Ewa Sztubinska Birth Record
 Filesize:  338.75 KB
 Viewed:  7557 Time(s)

Ewa Sztubinska birth record.jpg

Send e-mail
wynngen

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:27 am      Post subject: marriage record Rossol and Muller

I hope this is in Polish.
Thank you for your translation!

marriage record Rossol Mueller.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.75 KB

marriage record Rossol Mueller.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:58 am      Post subject:

vbstar2010 wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,

I could use some help with a polish record translation. There are just parts that I'm having trouble deciphering. What I have so far is as follows:

Year 1820 the 29th day of the month of April at 11:00...(the bit about the civil registrar). Appeared the son of the deceased, Jan Gradecki, 40 years old, residing in the town of Zagorow, ??????????, also Maciej Kujawinski, 37 years, residing in the town of Zagorow, farmer, son-in-law of the deceased, and declared/testified that on the 28th day of the month of April current year at 9:00 in the morning Franciszek Gradecki, 57 years, house number is not known ???????? of Lukom ??????? died ???????? remaining wife, Marianna nee Jablonska ??????

Would you help me fill in the information where I have question marks?

Thanks,

Valerie

Valerie,

This record is very hard to decipher, so I had to type what I see, and seek for consistency.

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO160:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/franciszek_gradecki__1820_death_v1_746.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 29 April 1820, 11 am, in Zagórów
WITNESSES: two sons of the deceased: Jan Gradecki, 40 years old, residing in Zagórów, as a visiting Pastor [not very clear], and Maciej Kujawinski, 37 years old, residing in Zagórów, farmer, son-in-law of the deceased
KTO: Franciszek Gradecki died 28 April 1820, 9 am, 67 years old, residing [in the house] number unknown, but at folwark Muszysk [a large farm with buildings] belonging to Ludomia [name od latifundium, up to hundreds of villages], where he was pachciarz [arendarz, land tenant]. Cause of death: headache.
WIDOW: leaving behind wife Maryanna born Jablonowska

Roku osiemsetnego dwudziestego, dnia dwudziestego dziewiatego miesiaca kwietnia. Przed nami Franciszkiem Szulnewskim, Urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego gminy Zagorowski w obwodzie Koninskim wojewodztwie Kaliskim. Stawili sie syny zmarlego ojca Jan Gradecki, lat liczacy czterdziesci, zamieszkaly w miescie Zagorowie, bedac na goscinnie Proboszczem, ktory dobra obydway Zagorowskiego nalezacym, tudziez Maci Kujawinski lat liczacy trzydziesci siedem, zamieszkaly w miescie Zagrowie rolnikiem i ziec zmarlego ojca, i oswiadczyli iz dnia dwudziestego osmego miesiaca kwietnia roku biezacego o godzinie dziewiatej z rana Franciszek Gradecki, lat liczacy szescdziesiat siedem pod numerem niewiado lecz na folwarku Muszyskim do Ludomia nelazacym, bedac tam pachciarzem umarl. Przyczyna smierci bol glowy, pozostawil zone Maryanne z Jablowskich zyjaca, poczem syn podpisuja sie wraz ze mna Urzednikiem a ziec nie umie pisac, po przeczytaniu akt niniejszy stawajacym.
Franciszek Szalczewski, sprawujacy obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:21 pm      Post subject: Re: Please translate Jadwiga and Mateusz Zolnierzak records

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Elzbieta,

When you have the opportunity, please translate these two death records for my GGG-grandparents: Jadwiga nee Koslowska Zolnierzak and Mateusz Zolnierzak.

I will be posting more Zolnierzak records for translation - I found quite a few recently.

Thank you for your help,
Cynthia

Cynthia,

Here is baby Jadwiga Zolnierzak death certificate.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO160:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jadwiga_koslowska_zolnierzak_death_record_827.jpg
N 98 Skarzyca
DATE-of-ACT: /3/15/ - 15 October 1837, 12:00 noon, in Winnica
WITNESSES: Jozef Zolnierzak 50 years old, and Jakob Choynacki, 45 years old, both farmers residing in Skarżyce
KTO: Jadwiga Zolnierzak died 14 October 1837, 6 am, in Skarzyce, one month old,
PARENTS: daughter of Jozef Zolnierzak, and Wiktorya born Szczudlowska, spouses Zolnierzak

Dzialo sie w Winnicy dnia pietnastego a rosyjskiego trzeciego pazdziernika, tysiac osiemset trzydziestego siodmego roku, o godzinie dwunastej w poludnie. Stawili sie Jozef Zolnierzak lat piecdziesiat majacy, i Jakob Choynacki lat czterdziesci piec liczacy, obydwaj gospodarze w Skarzycach zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli iz dnia wczorajszego o godzinie szostej rano umarla w Skarzycach Jadwiga Zolnierzaczka, miesiac zycia majaca, corka pierwszego z stawajacych, i Wiktoryi z Szczudlowskich malzonkow Zolnierzakow. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zejsciu Zolnierzaczki. Akt ten stawajacym przeczytany, i przez nas zostal podpisany, gdyz stawajacy niepismienni.
Ksiadz Antoni Gorski, Proboszcz

Translated:

It did happen in Winnica in the fifteenth day, or the third in Russian, October, year one thousand eight hundred and thirty-seventh, at twelve o'clock noon. Appeared in Jozef Zolnierzak fifty years old, and Jakob Choynacki, forty-five years old, both farmers residing in Skarżyce, and declared that yesterday morning, at six o'clock, died in Skarżyce Jadwiga Zolnierzak [Zolnierzaczka, suffix –czka, used for little persons or things], one month of life old, daughter of the first declarant, and Wiktorya born Szczudlowska, spouses Zolnierzak. After visual conviction that Zolnierzaczka passed away. This act was read to the present, and was signed by us, because they are illiterate.
Priest Antoni Gorski, Pastor

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Please translate Jadwiga and Mateusz Zolnierzak records

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Elzbieta,

Thank you for your help,
Cynthia

Cynthia,

Here is Mateusz Zolnierzak.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO160:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/mateusz_z_death_record_355.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: /21 May/ 2 June/ - 2 June 1841, 2 pm, in Winnica
WITNESSES: Marcin Zolnierzak 24 years old, and Piotr Kozlowski, 37 years old, both farmers residing in Skarżyce
KTO: Mateusz Zolnierzak died 31 May 1841, 7 am, in Skarzyce, 48 years old,
WIDOW-and-CHILDREN: leaving behind a widowed wife Jadwiga born Kozlowska, and children, son Marcin and daughter Agnieszka

N 71 Skarzyce.
Dzialo sie w Winnicy dnia / dwudziestego pierwszego maja / drugiego czerwca / tysiac osiemset czterdziestego pierwszego roku, o godzinie drugiej po poludniu. Stawili sie Marcin Zolnierzak lat dwadziescia cztery majacy, i Piotr Kozlowski lat trzydziesci siedem liczacy, obydwaj gospodarze w Skarzycach zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli ze dnia onegdajszego o godzinie siodmej rano, umarl w Skarzycach Mateusz Zolnierzak lat czterdziesci osiem majacy, zostawiwszy po sobie owdowiala zone Jadwige z Kozlowskich, i dzieci Marcina syna i Agnieszke corke. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie o zejsciu Zolnierzaka, akt ten stawajacym przeczytany, przez nas zostal podpisany, gdyz stawajacy niepismienni.
Ksiadz Antoni Gorski, Proboszcz

Translated:

It did happen in Winnica in the day / twenty-first May / second June / year one thousand eight hundred and forty-first, at two o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Marcin Zolnierzak twenty-four years old, and Piotr Kozlowski, thirty-seven years old, both farmers residing in Skarżyce, and declared that the day before yesterday at seven o'clock in the morning, died in Skarżyce Mateusz Zolnierzak forty-eight years old, leaving behind a widowed wife Jadwiga born Kozlowska, and children, son Marcin and daughter Agnieszka. After visual conviction that Zolnierzak passed away, this act was read to the present, and was signed by us, because they are illiterate.
Priest Antoni Gorski, Pastor

==
KGol76

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:50 pm      Post subject: Bobrowski Marriage Records

Hi Elzbieta, thank you again for the translation of Kazimierz Baczanski. I couldn't make this much progress without your help. Here are 2 marriage records I would love to get translated at your convenience. One record is for another set of my 4th great grandparents, Michal Bobrowski and Anna Skindzer. The other I believe is for Michal's brother, Wincenty Bobrowski and Antonia Markiewicz. Thank you. - Keith

MichalBobrowski_AnnaSkindzer_MarriageRecord_1817_27Trimmed.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  855.32 KB

MichalBobrowski_AnnaSkindzer_MarriageRecord_1817_27Trimmed.jpg

WincentyBobrowski_AntoninaMarkiewicz_MarriageRecord_1824_20-Trimmed.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  776.26 KB

WincentyBobrowski_AntoninaMarkiewicz_MarriageRecord_1824_20-Trimmed.jpg

jeskisr

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:32 pm      Post subject: Wojlanis Runtowna Marriage record located

Hello Friends,

After many hours, days weeks and months I believe I have discovered the marriage record of Wincenty Wojlanis and Rozalia Runtowna in a newly discovered parish Sereje. http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/164/0/1/str/1/100#tabJednostki

An older post from Elzbieta had pointed me to this site and today when searching the surname Runt I discovered this page, (http://www.ipgs.us/iwonad/surnames/placess.html) it contained the village Sereje and the names Runta and Subacz, names frequently found in my research.

Translation of this record would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel

Wincenty Wojlanis i Rozalia Runtowna M 1848.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  989.13 KB
 Viewed:  7559 Time(s)

Wincenty Wojlanis i Rozalia Runtowna M 1848.PNG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:43 pm      Post subject: Re: Please translate Ewa Sztubinska Zolnierzak records

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,

As promised, here are more Zolnierzak records for translation when you have the time.

These are my GG Grandmother's birth and death records. Her name is Ewa nee Sztubinska Zolnierzak and she remarried after my GG Grandfathers death, so the death record will say Ewa Worniak.

Cynthia

Cynthia,

Here is birth certificate of Ewa Stubinska.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO160:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/ewa_sztubinska_birth_record_199.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 5 April 1819, 10 am, in Winnica
FATHER: Marcin Stubinski, farmer, kopczarz, 30 years old, residing in Golądkowo
MOTHER: Maryanna born Napster, 20 years old, his wife
KTO: Ewa Stubinska, born 20 March [cannot be curent month, corrected] 1819, 4 am, in Golądkowo, house under number nine
WITNESSES: Mikolaj Zolnierzak, farmer, peasant, 50 years old, residing in Golądkowo, and Jakob Choynacki, farmer, farmhand servant in Golądkowo, born in the community Winnica, 21 years old evolved

N 169 Golądkowo
Roku tysiecznego osiemsetnego dziewietnastego, dnia piatego miesiace kwietnia, o godzinie dziesiatej rano. Przed nami proboszczem Winnickim sprawujacym obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego gminy Winnickiej powiatu Pultuskiego w departamencie Plockim. Stawil sie uczciwy Marcin Stubinski wloscianin kopczarz liczacy lat trzydziesci, w Golądkowie zamieszkaly, i okazal nam dziecie plci zenskiej, ktore urodzilo sie w domu jego pod numerem dziewiatym na dniu dwudziestym miesiaca i roku biezacych [cannot be current month – April, must be March] o godzinie czwartej rano, oswiadczajac iz jest splodzone z niego i Maryanny z Napsterow dwadziescia lat majacej, jego malzonki, i ze zyczeniem jego jest nadac mu imie Ewa. Po uczynieniu powyzszego oswiadczenia i okazaniu dzieciecia w przytomnosci uczciwych Mikolaja Zolnierzaka, wloscianina, rolnika liczacego lat piecdziesiat, w Golądkowie zamieszkalego, tudziez Jakoba Choynackiego, wloscianina, parobka sluzacego w Golądkowie w gminie Winnickiej urodzonego, ktory rok dwudziesty pierwszy skonczyl. Niniejszy akt urodzenia po przeczytaniu onego stawajacym, zostal przez nas podpisany, ile ze inne osoby w akcie wymienione pisac nie umieja.

Translated:

Year one thousand eight-hundred nineteenth, the fifth day of the month of April, at ten o'clock in the morning. Before us, pastor in Winnica, exercising duties of the officer of Civil Vital Records Registry for the community Winnica, county Pułtusk, in the department of Plock. Appeared in honest Marcin Stubinski, farmer, kopczarz, thirty years old, residing in Golądkowo, and presented us a female child, born in his house under number nine, in the twentieth day of the current month and year at four o'clock in the morning, declaring he is begotten of him and Maryanna born Napster, twenty years old, his wife, and that his will is to give him the name Ewa. After making the above statement and a presentation of a child, in the consciousness of honest Mikolaj Zolnierzak, farmer, peasant, fifty years old, residing in Golądkowo, and Jakob Choynacki, farmer, farmhand servant in Golądkowo, born in the community Winnica, who finished his twenty-first year. This birth certificate, after being read to the present, has been signed by us, because the other persons mentioned in the act do not know how to write.

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Please translate Ewa Sztubinska Zolnierzak records

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,

Cynthia

Cynthia,

The death record of Ewa Wroniak is in Cyrillic, with names provided in Latin.
Here is a summary.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO160:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/ewa_z_worniak_death_rec_183.jpg
Cyrillic
125 Skarzyce
DATE-of-ACT: /27 October/ 8 November/ - 8 November 1891, 9 am, in Winnica
WITNESSES: Antoni Wroniak, farmer from Skarzyce, 65 years old, and Jakob Zolnierzak, farmer from Skarzyce, 32 years old
KTO: Ewa Wroniak died 7 November 1891, 5 pm, in Skarzyce, 76 years old, born in Golądkowo, residing in Skarzyce,
PARENTS: daughter of Marcin and Maryanna born Napert spouses Stubinski,
WIDOW: leaving behind widowed husband Antoni Wroniak

==
mcdonald0517

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:30 pm      Post subject:

Thank you so much, Elzbieta, for the Zolnierzak and Stubinski record translations. I appreciate the summary for the Russian record - sorry about that, it slipped my notice. If I need the entire record translated, I will re-post it in the Russian forum.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Cynthia
Send e-mail
teriberi

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:20 pm      Post subject: Baptism & Payment Notice translations

Dear Elzbieta,

At your convenience, would you please translate this baptism certificate for Rosalia, (possibly my grandfather's neice.)
Also a Payment notice for Maria Mudra, (my grandmother) and Wasyl, (g-grandfather). It is hard to read, but I am mostly interested in
the address or property number in Toustolug in 1920. Anything you can decipher is greatly appreciated for my P.O.
genealogy trip.

Kind Regards,
Terri

Maria Mudry Payment Notice.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  999.57 KB
 Viewed:  7561 Time(s)

Maria Mudry Payment Notice.jpg

Rosalia baptism.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  643.97 KB
 Viewed:  7561 Time(s)

Rosalia baptism.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:30 am      Post subject: Re: Wojlanis Runtowna Marriage record located

jeskisr wrote:
Hello Friends,

After many hours, days weeks and months I believe I have discovered the marriage record of Wincenty Wojlanis and Rozalia Runtowna in a newly discovered parish Sereje. http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/164/0/1/str/1/100#tabJednostki

An older post from Elzbieta had pointed me to this site and today when searching the surname Runt I discovered this page, (http://www.ipgs.us/iwonad/surnames/placess.html) it contained the village Sereje and the names Runta and Subacz, names frequently found in my research.

Translation of this record would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel

Daniel,

Here it is.
As usual, my great pleasure to read very well writen, precise records from Sejny area.

In this record the declensions of Wojlani* does not include letter "s" (no Wojlanis), there is no nominative version in the margin. Therefore I left Wojlani, without "s".

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO160:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/wincenty_wojlanis_i_rozalia_runtowna_m_1848_187.png
MARRIAGE: 6 March 1848, 2 pm, in Sereje
GROOM: Wincenty Wojlani, young man, farmer residing in the village Jawoysze, born in Jawoysze, 27 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: son of the late parents Jakob and Magdalena born Sienkiewicz? spouses Wojlani, farmers residing in the village Jawojsze,
BRIDE: Miss Rozalia Runt, born in Cybule, 18 years old, staying with her parents
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Antoni and Marianna born Chodkowska, spouses Runt, laborers from around Cybule,
WITNESSES: Jan Walukan, farmer from the village Jawoysze, 38 years old, and Wincenty Mazec, farmer from the village Barciun, 50 years old
BANNS: 20, 27 February and 5 March 1848, in the parish church in Sereje

N 34 Wies Jawoysze Akt Slubu Wincentego Wojlania z Rozalia Runtowna // marriage Wincenty Wojlan with Rozalia Runt
Dzialo sie w miescie Serejach dnia szostego marca tysiac osiemset czterdziestego osmego roku o godzinie drugiej po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy, ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Jana Walukania, gospodarza ze wsi Jawoyszow, lat trzydziesci osiem, i Wincentego Mazecia, gospodarza ze wsi Barciun lat piecdziesiat, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Wincentym Wojlaniem, mlodzianem gospodarzem zamieszkalym we wsi Jawoyszach, tamze zrodzonym z Jakoba i Magdaleny z Sienkiewiczow? malzonkow Wojlaniow obu juz niezyjacych, niegdys gospodarzy we wsi Jawojszach zamieszkalych, lat dwadziescia siedem majacym, a panna Rozalia Runtowa, corka Antoniego i Maryanny z Chodkowskich, malzonkow Runtow, wyrobnikow z okolicy Cybul, tamze urodzona, lat osiemnascie liczaca i przy rodzicach zostajaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzi w dniach dwudziestym, dwudziestym siodmym lutego i piatym marca roku biezacego w parafii Serejskiej, jako tez zezwolenie ustne obecnych temu aktowi malzenstwa nowozaslubionego krewnych, nowozaslubionej rodzicow bylo oswiadczone. Tamowaniu malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, iz nie zawarli umowy przedslubnej. Akt ten nowozaslubionym i swiadkom przeczytany, przez nas tylko podpisany zostal, nowozaslubieni i swiadkowie pisac nie umieja. Slub dany przez ksiedza tu podpisanego. (illegible Laniewski? PPS Proboszcz Parafii Sereje)

Translated:

It did happen in the city Sereje, in the sixth day of March, year one thousand eight hundred forty-eighth, at two o'clock in the afternoon. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Jan Walukan, farmer from the village Jawoysze, thirty-eight years old, and Wincenty Mazec, farmer from the village Barciun, fifty years old, today has been concluded religious marriage between Wincenty Wojlani, young man, farmer residing in the village Jawoysze, ibid born, son of the late parents Jakob and Magdalena born Sienkiewicz? spouses Wojlani, farmers residing in the village Jawojsze, twenty-seven years old, and Miss Rozalia Runt, daughter of Antoni and Marianna born Chodkowska, spouses Runt, laborers from around Cybule, ibid born, eighteen years old, staying with her parents. This marriage was preceded by three announcements, in days: twentieth, twenty-seventh of February and fifth March of thecurrent year in the parish in Sereje, as also aan oral persmission from present to this act of marriage groom's relatives and bride's parents was stated. No opposition to the marruage had happen. The new spouses declare they have not entered into a prenuptial agreement. This act was read to the newlywed and witnesses read, by us only was signed, because newlywed and witnesses do not know how to write. Wedding given by a priest who signed here. (illegible Łaniewski? PPS, Pastor in the Parish Sereje)

==
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 160, 161, 162 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 161 of 581

Jump to: