PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 230, 231, 232 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:24 pm      Post subject:

HELENAWOJTCZAK wrote:
Thanks Elzbieta. Could you please check, os the father definitely Andrzej.... and not Antoni? Cheers, Helena

You are right! The ending "i" accolated to the line below, made up ending "j". Grr.

Corrected now.

Elzbieta
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:11 pm      Post subject: Re: 1817 Lozdzieje Klemens-Adam

brymsza wrote:
1817 Lozdzieje Klemens-Adam

Thank you again Elzbieta for your excellent translations!!!

Bob,

Klemens Adam.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO229:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1817_b_klemens_adam_rymsza_s_ur_wincenty_antonina_cichowska_cz1_135.jpg

DATE-of-ACT: 26 November 1817, at 12 o’clock noon, in the city Łoździeje, circuit Sejny, voievodship Augustow
FATHER: JP [NOTE1: Jaśnie Pan] Rymsza, farmer from the village Szteyderyszki [Note2: Stejderyszki] 27 years old [missing given name of father]
MOTHER: Antonina born Mickowska, his wife, [missing age of mother]
KTO: Klemens Adam Rymsza born 25 November 1817, in Stejderyszki, house at number 7
WITNESSES: well-born Franciszek Strawinski, Judge of the circuit Merecz [NOTE2], heir to the large farm-village Papiecze [NOTE2], ibid residing, 67 years old, and JP [NOTE1: Jaśnie Pan] Tadeusz Kostrzycki, 33 years old, residing in Łoździeje in the city
NOTE2: geography
http://www.linia-polnocna.internetdsl.pl/SGKP/litera_S.html#Stejderyszki
http://www.linia-polnocna.internetdsl.pl/SGKP/litera_P.html#Popiecze
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merecz
also here http://www.linia-polnocna.internetdsl.pl/SGKP/litera_M.html
NOTE1: Jaśnie Pan był to ktoś znaczny z racji wyższej pozycji, którą zajmował
// “Jaśnie Pan” someone significant due to a higher position he had occupied; “Jaśnie Pan” - literally “Bright Sir”, it does not mean “noble”, noble=well-born

232. Łoździeje
Roku 1817, dnia 26 listopada, o godzinie 12 w poludnie. Przed nami Burmistrzem Pokoju?miasta Łoździey sprawujacym obowiazki Urzednika Stany Cywilnego gminy Łoździeyskiey w obwodzie Seynenskim wojewodztwie Augustowskim. Stawili sie JP [NOTE1: Jaśnie Pan] Rymsza, gospodarz ze wsi Szteyderyszek [NOTE2: Stejderyszki], majacy lat 27, y okazal nam dziecie plci [meskiej] ktore sie urodzilo w domu jego pod numerem 7 na dniu 25 biezacego miesiaca i roku, oswiadczajac iz jest niego i z Antoniny z Mickowskich, jego malzonki, i ze zyczeniem jego jest mu nadac mu imiona Klemens Adam. Po uczynieniu powyzszego oswiadczenia i okazaniu dzieciecia, w przytomnosci urodzonego Franciszka Strawinskiego, Sedziego obwodu Mereckiego [NOTE2], dziedzica folwarku Papiecze [NOTE2], tamze mieszkajacego, majacego lat 67, i JP [NOTE1: Jaśnie Pan] Tadeusza Kostrzyckiego, majacego lat 33, w Łoździejach w miescie zamieszkalego.
()
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1817_b_klemens_adam_rymsza_s_ur_wincenty_antonina_cichowska_cz2_107.jpg
Poczem z nami niniejszy akt urodzenia, po przeczytaniu onego stawajacym, osoby wyrazone w akcie podpisali:
Kajetan Lewicki, Burmistrz miasta Łoździej, sprawujacy obowiazki urzednika Stanu Cywilnego
Fr. Strawinski, swiadek
Kostrzycki, swiadek

Translated:

Year 1817, on 26 November, at 12 o’clock noon. Before us Mayor of Peace of the city of Łoździeje, exercising duties of the officer of Civil Vital Records Registry for the community Łoździeje, circuit Sejny, voievodship Augustow. Appeared in JP [NOTE1: Jaśnie Pan] Rymsza, farmer from the village Szteyderyszki [Note2: Stejderyszki] 27 years old, and presented to us a male child, born in his house at number 7, on day 25 of the current month and year, declaring that he is begotten of him and Antonina born Mickowska, his wife, and that his will is to give him the names Klemens Adam. After making the above statement and presentation of a child, in consciousness of well-born Franciszek Strawinski, Judge of the circuit Merecz [NOTE2], heir to the large farm-village Papiecze [NOTE2], ibid residing, 67 years old, and JP [NOTE1: Jaśnie Pan] Tadeusz Kostrzycki, 33 years old, residing in Łoździeje in the city.
()
Then, with us, the present birth certificate, after being read to the present, the persons expressed in the act have signed:
Kajetan Lewicki, Mayor of the town Łoździeje, exercising duties of the officer of Civil Vital Records Registry
Fr. Strawinski, witness
Kostrzycki, witness

==
brymsza

Replies: 150

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:35 pm      Post subject: 1819 Lozdzieje Leonard-Tomasz Andrzej Rymsza

1819 Lozdzieje Leonard-Tomasz Andrzej Rymsza birth #256

Thanks again Elzbieta
Best regards
Bob

1819_b_Leonard-Tomasz-Andrzej Rymsza_s_ur Wincenty 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.92 MB
 Viewed:  10704 Time(s)

1819_b_Leonard-Tomasz-Andrzej Rymsza_s_ur Wincenty 3.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:50 am      Post subject: Re: Request for translation

kzgupta wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,

I'm writing once again to ask for your help with the translation of the marriage record for my GGgrandparents. If you find any indication in the record that the bride was Jewish, or converted, it would confirm an old family story. Many thanks, Kathy

Kathy,

I do not see anything. Also I wonder if in case of inter religious marriage anything is indicated in the record, because at the moment of marriage both groom and bride are of the same religion. Maybe in the baptism records?
Do you have Teofila's birth record?

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO229:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/marriage_crop_zaborowski_golebiewska_1842_2_920.jpg
MARRIAGE: / 25 January / 6 February / - 6 February 1842, 2 pm, in Janowo
GROOM: Mikolaj Grzegorz Zaborowski, young man residing in Dzierzgowo, with his parents, born in Rudno Jeziorowe in the parish Krzynowloga Mala, 26 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Jan and Jozefa born Tomaszewska, spouses Zaborowski,
BRIDE: Miss Teofila Golebiewska, residing with family in Rembowo, 18 years old, born in Rembowo
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Jacob and Marcyanna born Piotrkowska, spouses Golebiewski, passed away (plural) in Rembowo,
WITNESSES: Ignacy Kornolewski, organist residing in the town of Janowo, 40 years old, and Teofil Kokowski, heir to parts, residing of the city Janowo, 40 years old
BANNS: / 11, 18, 25 January/ 23, 30 January and 6 February / - 23, 30 January and 6 February 1842 in the parishes Janowo and Dzierzgowo
PERMISSION-to-MARRY: an oral permission from the groom’s parents present to the act of marriage; from the side of protector (he) and deputy-protector (she) of Teofila Golebiewska, an authorization before Mayor of community Szemplino Czarne, on February 6 1842, has been officially declared
NOTE: same family name: witness Teofil Kokowski, heir to parts, and priest Maciej Kokowski, pastor of Janowo

Rembowo
Left margin, vertical: dziedzicow czesci, X Kakowski, PJ (Proboszcz Janowski)

Dzialo sie w miescie Janowie dnia /25 stycznia/6 lutego/ 1842 roku o godzinie 2 po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy, ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Ignacego Kornolewskiego organisty w miescie Janowie zamieszkalego, lat 40, i Teofila Kokowskiego, dziedzica czesci w miescie Janowie zamieszkalego, lat 40 majacego, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Mikolajem Grzegorzem Zaborowskim, mlodzianem zamieszkalym w Dzierzgowie przy rodzicach, urodzonym w Rudnie Jeziorowym w parafii Malokrzynowloskiej, z Jana i Jozefy z Tomaszewskich malzonkow Zaborowskich, lat 26 majacym, a panna Teofila Golebiewska w Rembowie przy familii zamieszkala, corka Jakoba i Marcyannyz Piotrkowskich, malzonkow Golebiewskich, zeszlych w Rembowie, lat 18 majaca i urodzona w Rembowie. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w dniach /11, 18, 25 stycznia/23, 30 stycznia i 6 lutego/ roku biezacego w parafiach Janowskiej i Dzierzgowskiej. Jako tez zezwolenie ustne obecnych aktowi malzenstwa rodzicow nowozaslubionego, ze strony zas opiekuna i podopiekunki Teofili Golebiewskiej zezwolenie przed Woytem gminy Szemplina Czarnego, na dniu 6 lutego roku biezacego urzedownie bylo oswiadczone. Tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, iz nie zawarli umowy przedslubnej. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, przez nas i swiadka Kornolewskiego podpisany zostal, stawajacy i swiadek Kokowski pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Maciej Kokowski, proboszcz Janowski
Signature: Kornolewski

Translated:

It did happen in the town of Janowo, day / 25 January / 6 February /1842, at 2 pm. We make it known that, in the presence of witnesses Ignacy Kornolewski, organist residing in the town of Janowo, 40 years old, and Teofil Kokowski, heir to parts, residing of the city Janowo, 40 years old, today has been concluded religious marriage between Mikolaj Grzegorz Zaborowski, young man residing in Dzierzgowo, with his parents, born in Rudno Jeziorowe in the parish Krzynowloga Mala, son of Jan and Jozefa born Tomaszewska, spouses Zaborowski, 26 years old, and Miss Teofila Golebiewska, residing with family in Rembowo, daughter of Jacob and Marcyanna born Piotrkowska, spouses Golebiewski, passed away (plural) in Rembowo, 18 years old, born in Rembowo. This marriage was preceded by three announcements in days / 11, 18, 25 January / 23, 30 January and 6 February / of the current year in the parishes Janowo and Dzierzgowo. As also an oral permission from the groom’s parents present to the act of marriage, from the side of protector (he) and deputy-protector (she) of Teofila Golebiewska, an authorization before Mayor of community Szemplino Czarne, on February 6 of the current year, has been officially declared. No opposition to the marriage had happened. The new spouses declare that they have not signed any prenuptial agreement. This act was read to the present and witnesses, by us and witness Kornolewski was signed, because the present and witness Kokowski do not know how to write.
Priest Maciej Kokowski, pastor in Janowo
Signature: Kornolewski

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:59 am      Post subject: Re: 1819 Lozdzieje Leonard-Tomasz Andrzej Rymsza

brymsza wrote:
1819 Lozdzieje Leonard-Tomasz Andrzej Rymsza birth #256

Thanks again Elzbieta
Best regards
Bob

Bob,

Here is Wincenty declaring the birth of his son. Wincenty Rymsza is said well-born (noble).

I had a pleasure to check all Lithuanian villages.

Nice to see a total civil, Consignor of the Post Office, taking care of BMD records in 1819.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO229:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1819_b_leonard_tomasz_andrzej_rymsza_s_ur_wincenty_3_159.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 13 December 1819, 3 pm, in Łoździeje, circuit Sejny, in the voievodship Augustow
FATHER: well-born Rymsza Wincenty (something crossed out), farmer, 30 years old, residing in Wersztominy? [Werstominy],
MOTHER: Antonina born Cichocka, 22 years old, his wife
KTO: Leonard Tomasz Andrzej Rymsza, born 12 December 1819, in Wersztominy? [Werstominy], house at number one
WITNESSES: mighty Jozef Kleczkowski, Mayor of the community Niekruny, and Heir to these goods called Niekruny, 34 years old, residing in the large farm-village Niekruny, and also Leonard Motulewicz, farmer from zascianek [farm] Margałówka, community Koleśniki, in the parish Simno, circuit Kalwarya, 26 years old evolved, who is witness one
NOTE1: “wielmożny”, etymology “wiele może”, one who can do a lot = one who have power to make things happen. Google translates “wielmożny” to “honorable”, which makes me a little worried, because “power” is not necessarily “honor”. So let’s translate it into “mighty”.

Roku 1819, dnia 13, miesiaca grudnia, o godzinie 3 z poludnia. Przed nami Expedytorem Poczty sprawujacym obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego gminy Łoździejskiej obwodu Seynenskiego w wojewodztwie Augustowskim. Stawil sie Ur. (urodzony) Rymsza Wincenty (something crossed out) gospodarz liczacy lat 30, w Wersztominach? [Werstominach] zamieszkaly, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej, ktore urodzilo sie w domu jego pod numerem pierwszym, na dniu 12 grudnia roku biezacego, oswiadczajac iz jest splodzone z niego i Antoniny z Cichockich, 22 lat majacej, jego malzonki, i ze zyczeniem jego jest nadac mu imiona Leonard Tomasz Andrzej. Po uczynieniu powyzszego oswiadczenia i okazaniu dzieciecia, w przytomnosci Wielmoznego [NOTE1] Jozefa Kleczkowskiego, Woyta gminy Niekrunskiej?, oraz y Dziedzica dobr tychze Niekrun zwanych liczacego lat 34, w folwarku Niekrunach zamieszkalego, tudziez Leonarda Motulewicza, wloscianina z zascianku Margałówka gminy Koleśnickiej w parafii Simnackiej, w obwodzie Kalwaryjskim, ktory rok 26 skonczyl, swiadek jeden to jest. Wielmozny [NOTE1] Jozef Kleczkowski z nami niniejszy akt urodzenia, po przeczytaniu onego stawajacym, zostal podpisany. Ojciec i drugi swiadek nie podpisali jako nieumiejacy pisac.
Kajetan Lewicki, Expedytor Poczty sprawujacy obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego
Signature:
Kleczkowski

Translated:

Year 1819, 13 day of the month of December, at 3 o’clock in the afternoon. Before us Consignor of the Post Office, exercising duties of the officer of Civil Vital Records Registry for the community Łoździeje, circuit Sejny, in the voievodship Augustow. Appeared in well-born Rymsza Wincenty (something crossed out), farmer, 30 years old, residing in Wersztominy? [Werstominy], and presented us a male child, born in his house at number one, on 12 December of the current year, declaring he is begotten of him and Antonina born Cichocka, 22 years old, his wife, and that his will is to give him the names of Leonard Tomasz Andrzej. After making the above statement and presentation of the child, in consciousness of mighty Jozef Kleczkowski, Mayor of the community Niekruny, and Heir to these goods called Niekruny, 34 years old, residing in the large farm-village Niekruny, and also Leonard Motulewicz, farmer from zascianek [farm] Margałówka, community Koleśniki, in the parish Simno, circuit Kalwarya, 26 years old evolved, who is witness one. The mighty Jozef Kleczkowski, with us, after reading it to the present, signed this birth certificate. The father and the second witness did not sign, because they do not know how to write.
Kajetan Lewicki, Consignor of the Post Office, exercising duties of the officer of Civil Vital Records Registry

==
brymsza

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:32 am      Post subject: 1823 Lozdzieje Julianna Marriage

1823 Lozdzieje Julianna Marriage

Again, another outstanding translation. You are awesome Elzbieta!!

Thanks again
Bob

6d9e9394-e127-4cfa-91c4-72744ee14745.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.9 MB

6d9e9394-e127-4cfa-91c4-72744ee14745.jpg

adff7aa5-95f2-4838-aee2-69c4f6f67ca7.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.73 MB

adff7aa5-95f2-4838-aee2-69c4f6f67ca7.jpg

Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:05 pm      Post subject: Marriage record 1867 # 21 - Eufrozyna Lange

Hi Elzbieta,
I would like to ask you for a translation of a marriage record. It belongs to my "Lange" side of the family. It's difficult to read and I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you so much in advance!
Helli

M-Eufrozyna Lange 1867 #21.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  861.19 KB

M-Eufrozyna Lange  1867 #21.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:35 pm      Post subject: Re: the mystery

zack wrote:
Thank you very much for the sensitivity and the attention.
I'll explain the mystery - at the time, we manage to locate and translated one of the important
certificates of my ancestor, Shmuel Belin Oracz.
Up to today it's not clear to me what Belin is. It's also a family name that is almost non-existant in all of Poland.
Suddenly, in that same area (Sydlowicz), I came across some more certificates with the name Belin. I thought that
maybe there's a connection to that same Shmuel Oracz.
That's my mystery - what is Belin?
Thanks
ZACK

DATE-of-ACT: 22 November 1829, 8 am, in Szydlowiec
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] old religious Herszek Oracz, innkeeper, 43 years old, son of the deceased, and Icek Waszerbergier, teacher, 61 years old, residing here in Szydlowiec
KTO: Szmuel Belin Oracz, died 20 November 1829, 6 am, widow, residing here in Szydłowiec with his children, 80 years old,
PARENTS: son of Szlama and Dyna, spouses Jakubowicz, from Szydlowiec
NOTE: The name of parents of Szmuel Belin Oracz is stated to be Jakubowicz, while we expect the father’s name identical to his son’s name, Oracz. Why Jakubowicz? Is Jakubowicz the name of his wife Dyna’s parents? Typo in scribe’s notes or a name change?

Zach,

The name Belina is very old and quite known.
Today's distribution:
http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/belina.html

An old book, going back more than thousand years ago, explaining Belina name:
https://books.google.fr/books?id=8QJhAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA94&lpg=PA94&dq=Nazwisko+Belina&source=bl&ots=xffC6wJO8S&sig=8I6KF4L3NwKNlhzIRc0I6zp0e0g&hl=fr&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Nazwisko%20Belina&f=false

English wiki gives 3 possible cases:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belina
The village in the Banská Bystrica Region of Slovakia
The village in Poland, see Belina, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship
And wines.

Polish wiki:
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belina
Belina (herb szlachecki) - an old coat of arms
Belina (województwo świętokrzyskie) - wieś w woj. świętokrzyskim, w pow. włoszczowskim, w gminie Krasocin // village in Poland
Name of several well known and respected people.

Etymology:
http://www.stankiewicze.com/index.php?kat=44&sub=787
Belina - 1664 od być, były lub od imion złożonych typu Niedabył lub od byl ‘łodyga’.
// from „to be” „has been” or composed names
Belina - 1788 w grupie nazwisk pochodzących od podstawy bel ; tu mogą być formy polskie, por. bela, belka, lub niemieckie, por. Bell
// root in Polish: wooden poles, in German: Bell, ring a bell, or bellen

==
Now, there is circa 90 km from Szydłowiec to Belina, Swietokrzyskie (south-west of Szydłowiec). Belina is circa 40 km west of Kielce.

I have no idea why Szmuel is named Belin Oracz. It appears like a choosen name, and because his date of death is 21 years after the Decret de Bayonne in 1808, it make that hypothesis plausible.

Then why Belin/Belina? The coat of armes is very old and quite known, as is the name.

Sorry, I have nothing better.

Best,
Elzbieta

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:41 pm      Post subject: Re: 1823 Lozdzieje Julianna Marriage

brymsza wrote:
1823 Lozdzieje Julianna Marriage

Again, another outstanding translation. You are awesome Elzbieta!!

Thanks again
Bob

Bob,

Here is Julianna's marriage.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO229:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/6d9e9394_e127_4cfa_91c4_72744ee14745_193.jpg
38 Akt malzenski

MARRIAGE: 24 June 1823, in Łoździeje, circuit Sejny, in the voievodship Augustow
GROOM: Jacenty Pawłowicz, farmer and citizen of the city Łoździeje, widower, ibid residing, [in the house] on the street Kownienska, 40 years old according to presented [metric] birth record cut from the books of the church in Łoździeje, born 18 August 1783
GROOM-WIDOW:
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Stanislaw and Regina born Eyzymont spouses Pawłowicz, established on the farm in the city Łoździeje
BRIDE: [Jey.Mci? Bright Majesty?] Julianna Rymsza [suffix –owna, daughter of Rymsza], Miss, proving with filed before us [metric] birth record cut from the books of the church in Gudele, with the date 2 May 1790, that she finished the year 24 of her age, staying with her brother residing in the village Popiecze, in the assistance of that brother Wincenty,
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Marcin and Helena born Orkaczewska, spouses Rymsza, established on a farm in the village Gudele [no information if the parents are alive or not]
WITNESSES: Jan Eychler, farmer, citizen of Łoździeje, 35 years old, a neighbor of the groom Jacenty Pawlowicz, and Jan Eychler, also farmer and citizens of that city Łoździeje, 25 years old, also a neighbor of the groom Jacenty Pawlowicz; and JP [Jaśnie Pan, Serene Lord] Ignacy Rymsza, residing on the farm in the village Nowiniki?, 30 years old, brother [rodzony: same both parents] of the bride Julianna Rymsza, and JP [Jaśnie Pan, Serene Lord] Leon Restota?, on duty in the large farm-village Popiecze, 32 years old, also a neighbor of the bride Julianna Rymsza
BANNS: 13, 20 April 1823

(part1, introducing groom and bride, with documented dates of birth, and names of parents):

Roku 1803? [scribe wrote: 1803, missing twenty? – anyway no 1803, because Code Napoleon was not released earlier than 1804], dnia 24 czerwca. Przed nami urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego gminy Łoździejskiej, obwodu Seynowskiego w wojewodztwie Augustowskim. Stawil sie Jacenty Pawłowicz, gospodarz i obywatel miasta Łoździej, wdowiec tamze mieszkajacy, na ulicy Kowienskiej, liczacy lat 40 podlug zlozonej przez nami metryki wycietej z ksiag kosciola Łoździejowskiego z data 1783, dnia 18 Augusta, syn Stanislawa i Reginy z Eyzymontow Pawłowiczow, na gospodarstwie w miescie Łoździeje osiadlych. Stawila sie takze Jey.Mci? [Jasnej Mości?] Panna Julianna Rymszowna, panna, dowodzaca zlozona przed nami metryka wycieta z ksiag kosciola Gudelskiego z data 1790 dnia 2 miesiaca maja, iz skonczyla rok dwudziesty czwarty wieku swego, przy bracie dotad mieszkajaca na wsi Popieczach, w asystencji tegoz brata swego Wincentego, corka Marcina i Heleny z Orkaczewskich Rymszow, na gospodarstwie we wsi Gudelach osiadlych.

Translated part1:

Year 1803? [scribe wrote: 1803 missing twenty? - anyway no 1803 because the Code Napoleon was not released earlier than in 1804], 24 June. Before us officer of Civil Vital Records Registry for the community Łoździeje, circuit Sejny, in the voievodship Augustow. Appeared in Jacenty Pawłowicz, farmer and citizen of the city Łoździeje, widower, ibid residing, [in the house] on the street Kownienska, 40 years old according to presented [metric] birth record cut from the books of the church in Łoździeje, date 1783, day 18, month of August, son of Stanislaw and Regina born Eyzymont spouses Pawłowicz, established on the farm in the city Łoździeje. Appeared also [Jey.Mci? Bright Majesty?] Julianna Rymsza [suffix –owna, daughter of Rymsza], Miss, proving with filed before us [metric] birth record cut from the books of the church in Gudele, with the date 1790, day 2, month of May, that she finished the year twenty-fourth of her age, staying with her brother residing in the village Popiecze, in the assistance of that brother Wincenty, daughter of Marcin and Helena born Orkaczewska, spouses Rymsza, established on a farm in the village Gudele.

(part2, Code Napoleon procedure, including dates of banns, and often oral permission of present parents or blood relatives):

Strony stawajace zadaja, azebysmy do ulozonego miedzy niemi malzenstwa przystapili, ktorego zapowiedzi uczynione byly przed glownymi drzwiami domu naszego gminnego to jest piarwsza dnia 13 miesiaca kwietnia, a druga dnia 20 takze o godzinie 11 przed poludniem tegoz miesiaca kwietnia i roku biezacego. Gdy o zadnym tamowaniu rzeczonego malzenstwauwiadomieni nie zostalismy, przeczytawszy wszystkie wyzej wyrazone papiery, z ktorych okazuje sie iz formalnosci jakich prawo wymaga zachowane zostaly. Przychylajac sie zatem do zadania stron, po przeczytaniu wszystkich wyzej wyrazonych papierow i dzialu szostego Kodeksu Napoleona o malzenstwie, zapytalismy sie przyszlego malzonka i przyszlej malzonki czyli chca polaczyc sie z soba zwiazkiem malzenskim? Na co gdy kazde

No translation of part2:
BANNS: 13, 20 April 1823

(part3, groom and bride say separately yes, the marriage is declared in the name of Law, in presence of witnesses)

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/adff7aa5_95f2_4838_aee2_69c4f6f67ca7_196.jpg
[Na co gdy] kazde z nich oddzielnie odpowiedzialo iz taka ich jest wola, oglaszamy w imieniu prawa, iz Jacenty Pawlowicz, wdowiec, i WP [Wielmożna Pani] Julianna Rymszowna polaczeni sa z soba wezlem malzenstwa, czego spisalismy akt w przytomnosci Jana Eychlera, gospodarza, obywatela miasta Łoździej liczacego lat 35, sasiada wstepujacego w stan malzenski Jacentego Pawlowicza, i Jana Eychlera takze gospodarza i obywatela tegoz miasta Łoździej majacego lat 25, takze sasiada tegoz zaslubionego jacentego Pawlowicza, tudziez w przytomnosci JP [Jaśnie Pana] Ignacego Rymszy mieszkajacego na gospodarstwie we wsi Nowinikach?, liczacego lat 30, brata rodzonego wstepujacej w stan malzenski Julianny Rymszowny, i JP [Jaśnie Pana] Leona Restota? na dyspozycji bedacego w folwarku Popieczach, majacego lat 32, takze sasiada tejze zaslubionej Julianny Rymszowny. Akt niniejszy zostal stawajacym przeczytany, przez nas i przez Jacentego Pawlowicza, Jana Eyglera, Ignacego Rymszy i Wincentego Rymszy zostal podpisany. Inne zas w akcie wyrazone osoby pisac nie umieja.
Kajetan Lewicki Urzednik Stanu Cywilnego
Signatures:
Jacenty Pawlowicz
Wincenty Rymsza
Swiadek Jan Eychler
”ditto” Jan Eychler
Ignacy Rymsza

Translated part3:

When everyone separately answered that so is his will, we declare in the name of Law, that Jacenty Pawlowicz, widower, and WP [Wielmożna Pani, these great lady] Julianna Rymsza are connected with each other by the node marriage. What we have written down in this act in consciousness of Jan Eychler, farmer, citizen of Łoździeje, 35 years old, a neighbor of the groom Jacenty Pawlowicz, and Jan Eychler, also farmer and citizens of that city Łoździeje, 25 years old, also a neighbor of the groom Jacenty Pawlowicz, and also in the consciousness JP [Jaśnie Pan, Serene Lord] Ignacy Rymsza, residing on the farm in the village Nowiniki?, 30 years old, brother [rodzony: same both parents] of the bride Julianna Rymsza, and JP [Jaśnie Pan, Serene Lord] Leon Restota?, on duty in the large farm-village Popiecze, 32 years old, also a neighbor of the bride Julianna Rymsza. This act was read to the present, by us and by Jacenty Pawlowicz, Jan Eygler, Ignacy Rymsza and Wincenty Rymsza was signed. The other persons expressed in this act do not know how to write.

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:21 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage record 1867 # 21 - Eufrozyna Lange

Helli wrote:
Hi Elzbieta,
I would like to ask you for a translation of a marriage record. It belongs to my "Lange" side of the family. It's difficult to read and I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you so much in advance!
Helli

Helli,

Here is the marriage of Eufrozyna Lange.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO229:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/m_eufrozyna_lange_1867_21_113.jpg
N 21 Kępa Tarchomińska; Schlachter Michal z Lange Eufrozyna

MARRIAGE: / 20 August / 1 September / - 1 September 1867, at 3 pm, in Nowy Dwor [Mazowiecki]
GROOM: Michal Schlachter, young man, laborer residing in Kępa Tarchominska, ibid born, 21 years old finite according to the book of acts of births,
GROOM-PARENTS: son of the late Ludwik Schlachter and his also deceased spouse Louiza born Fischer
BRIDE: Miss Eufrozyna Lange, residing in Kolonia Modlińska, 22 years old according to the book of acts of births, born in Dębina,
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of the late Krystyan Lange and his wife Helena born Hart (or Hartek)
WITNESSES: Jan Ziebarth, laborer residing in Kolonia Modlińska, 43 years old, and Jenis Antonow, farmer residing in Kolonia Aleksandryjska, 32 years old
BANNS: /6/18 /, / 13/25 / August, and / 20 August/1 September / 1867

Dzialo sie w miescie Nowym Dworze dnia /20 sierpnia/1 wrzesnia/ roku 1867, o godzinie 3 po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy, iz na dniu dzisiejszym, w przytomnosci swiadkow: Jana Ziebarth, wyrobnika na Kolonii Modlinskiej zamieszkalego, liczacego lat 43, i Jenisa Antonowa, gospodarza na Kolonii Aleksandryjskiej zamieszkalego, liczacego lat 32, zawarte zostalo malzenstwo religijne pomiedzy osobami wyznania Ewangelicko-Augsburgskiego, mlodzianem Michalem Schlachter, wyrobnikiem na Kępie Tarchominskiej zamieszkalym, tamze urodzonym, liczacym wedle ksiegi aktow urodzen lat 21 skonczonych, synem zmarlego Ludwika Schlachter i jego rowniez zmarlej malzonki Louizy z Fischerow; a panna Eufrozyna Lange, na Kolonii Modlinskiej zamieszkala, liczaca wedle ksiegi aktow urodzen lat 22, urodzona w Dębinie, corka zmarlego Krystyana Lange i jego malzonki Heleny z Hartkow. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w dniach /6/18/, /13/25/, sierpnia oraz /20 sierpnia/ 1 wrzesnia/ roku biezacego, i zadnego nie bylo tamowania do zawarcia rzeczonego malzenstwa. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczyli, iz umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Akt ten stawajacym stronom i swiadkom pisac nie umiejacym zostal przeczytany, i przez nas tylko podpisany.
X. L. Kehrem? Pastor nowodworski

Translated:

It did happen in the city of Nowy Dwor in the day / 20 August / 1 September / 1867, at 3 pm. We make it know that today, in the consciousness of witnesses: Jan Ziebarth, laborer residing in Kolonia Modlińska, 43 years old, and Jenis Antonow, farmer residing in Kolonia Aleksandryjska, 32 years old, has been concluded religious marriage between persons of the confessions Evangelical-Lutheran, young man Michal Schlachter, laborer residing in Kępa Tarchominska, ibid born, 21 years old finite according to the book of acts of births, son of the late Ludwik Schlachter and his also deceased spouse Louiza born Fischer; and Miss Eufrozyna Lange, residing in Kolonia Modlińska, 22 years old according to the book of acts of births, born in Dębina, daughter of the late Krystyan Lange and his wife Helena born Hart (or Hartek). This marriage was preceded by three announcements in the days /6/18 /, / 13/25 / August, and / 20 August/1 September / current year, and there was no opposition to the said marriage. The new spouses declared, that they did not conclude any prenuptial agreement. This act was read to the present parties and the witnesses, not knowing how to write, and we just signed.
X L. Kehrem? Pastor in Nowy Dwor

==
Magroski49

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:37 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta,

As time permits I would apreciate your translation for the marriage record attached.
Thank you,
Gilberto

1837 Feliks Wilhelmina Drobin MZ.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  470.43 KB

1837 Feliks Wilhelmina Drobin MZ.jpg

Send e-mail
kzgupta
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 74

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:45 pm      Post subject: More records for Teofila Golebiewska

Excellent suggestion Elzbieta ! Now that I have the translation of the wedding record and know where the bride was born, I went to Geneteka and her baptismal record seems to be there , as are the death records for her parents. More pieces of the puzzle fall into place ! The family story must apply to someone else....I may be back to you soon for more translation.... Regards, Kathy
Send e-mail
brymsza

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:15 pm      Post subject: 1823 Lozdzieje Antonina Paulina birth

1823 Lozdzieje Antonina Paulina birth

Thank you again Elzbieta for all your help

BR
Bob

1823_b_Paulina Rymsza_d_ur Wincenty_Antonina Cichocka.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.53 MB

1823_b_Paulina Rymsza_d_ur Wincenty_Antonina Cichocka.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:07 am      Post subject:

Magroski49 wrote:
Elzbieta,

As time permits I would apreciate your translation for the marriage record attached.
Thank you,
Gilberto

Gilberto,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO230:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1837_feliks_wilhelmina_drobin_mz_456.jpg
MARRIAGE: /21 July/2 August/ - 2 August 1837, at 4 pm, in Drobin
GROOM: Felix Walicki, young man, miller-helper, residing here in Drobin, born in the city Gniewkowo, 37 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: son of of Kazimierz and Agnieszka spouses Walicki already passed away,
BRIDE: Miss Wilhelmina [Rzepecka], 18 years old, born in Wolu Słady? [Witosławice?, NOTE], residing in Drobin with her parents
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Jacob and Marianna spouses Rzepecki, residing in Drobin,
WITNESSES: Szymon Girzynski, heir to part to Bełkowo, ibid residing, 47 years old, and Jozef Jeżeski, miller from Bełkowo, ibid residing, 45 years old
BANNS: 9, 16 and 23 July 1837, in the parish Drobin
NOTE: geography
Bełkowo: coordinates on Szukacz.pl, then search for that coordinates on Google maps -> Stare Chabowo
52.769167,19.932500 -> Stare Chabowo
„Gniewkowo, Bulkowo”, https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulkowo_(gmina)
Wolu Słady? Nothing on Szukacz.pl, but on the list of all existing Polish places today, the only "W" is Witosławice near Drobin; Witosławice is Kłaki on Google maps (search by coordinates)

N11 Drobin
Dzialo sie w miescie Drobinie dnia /21 lipca/2 sierpnia/ 1837 roku o godzinie 4 po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy, ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Szymona Girzynskiego, dziedzica czesci Bełkowa, tamze zamieszkalego, lat 47, i Jozefa Jezeskiego mlynarza z Bełkowa, tamze zamieszkalego, lat 45 majacych, ze na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Felixem Walickim, kawalerem, mlynarczykiem zamieszkalym tu w Drobinie, urodzonym w miescie Gniewkowie z Kazimierza i Agnieszki malzonkow Walickich juz niezyjacych, lat 37 majacym; a panna Wilhelmina corka Jakoba i Maryanny malzonkow Rzepeckich w Drobinie zamieszkalych, lat 18 liczaca, urodzona w Wolu Słady? [Witosławice?], w Drobinie przy rodzicach zostajaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w dniach 9, 16 i 23 lipca roku biezacego w parafii Drobin, jako tez zezwolenia na toz obecnych aktowi malzenstwa rodzicow nowo zaslubionej, tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, ze umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, przez nas i jednego swiadka podpisany zostal, gdyz drugi swiadek i stawajacy pisac nie umieja.
Ksiadz Pawel Slupecki wikaryusz parafii Drobin
Signature: Szy Girzynski

Translated:

It did happen in the city Drobin day /21 July/2 August/ 1837, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. We make it known that, in the presence of witnesses Szymon Girzynski, heir to part to Bełkowo, ibid residing, 47 years old, and Jozef Jezeskiego, miller from Bełkowo, ibid residing, 45 years old, today has been concluded religious marriage between Felix Walicki, young man, miller-helper, residing here in Drobin, born in the city Gniewkowo, son of of Kazimierz and Agnieszka spouses Walicki already passed away, 37 years old; and Miss Wilhelmina, daughter of Jacob and Marianna spouses Rzepecki, residing in Drobin, 18 years old, born in Wolu Słady? [Witosławice?, NOTE], residing in Drobin with her parents. This marriage was preceded by three announcements on 9, 16 and 23 July of the current year in the parish Drobin, as also an oral permission from bride’s parents present the act of marriage, no opposition to the marriage had happened. The new spouses declare that they have not signed a prenuptial agreement. This act was read to the present and witnesses, by us and one witness was signed, because the second witness and appearing parties do not know how to write.
Priest Pawel Slupecki, vicar of the parish Drobin
Signature: Szy Girzynski

==
Helli

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:42 am      Post subject:

Hi Elzbieta,

thank you so much for your very fast translation! This is my great-grandaunt which I didn't even know that she existed!!
Now the search goes on Very Happy

Again, many thanks for your help

Helli
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 230, 231, 232 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 231 of 581

Jump to: